Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child (50430 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. / The Story Of An Abandoned Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46am On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija:

If Nairaland Charity wants to get serious, I am more than willing. It would be our own project. Save the future project. 1 child, 1 camera... Film and take as much pictures as you can. Interviews, and all. Then lets show this to the world. AL-jezzera and CNN would be more than glad to air it. I am not even advocating an NGO that solicits for money, but rather a stab at the government. What are they doing about this.

Make sense! But time and money counts!
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by earthgreeners(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2012
Stephen Centre in Abeokuta is an Orphanage located around Obantoko/ Eleweran axis.......

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by kay9(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2012
I'm just seeing this, and i'm truly touched. Queenafric, whenever u finally decide on what to do, let me know. I'm nowhere near rich or even financially stable, but whatever i have i'll use to support. Check your NL box for my email; cant post it here, lotsa vultures and carrion birds.
By the way, pls dont belittle ifalways's cautionary post; yeah, she may not be as gracious of heart as u are (in fact, she isnt! wink ), but that's why any sensible NGO retains an attorney for such ish. smiley Personally, i never let repercussions deter me from aiding people, but i'd be really dumb to ignore the fact that there people out there who could make me regret being a good samaritan.
-
@moremi2008, MBJ, and other fellow NLers who think queenafric should help EVERY abandoned kid she's ever seen, i have only one question: How many have u helped? It is the worst kind of wickedness to actually discourage someone who WANTS to help from doing so. Think about it.
-
Seun Osewa, if you're reading, me thinks it wouldn't be so bad if u lend a hand. I know your plate is full with stuff to do, but the idea of a NL charity arm will only make sense with you on it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On May 09, 2012
kay9:

Seun Osewa, if you're reading, me thinks it wouldn't be so bad if u lend a hand. I know your plate is full with stuff to do, but the idea of a NL charity arm will only make sense with you on it.
Elewa can't part wiv his 2 naira, dis is not d first charity case on NL d dawn has proven to b stingy. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by queenafric(f): 10:35am On May 09, 2012
Haa I.d, make he catch u, u hear..lol
Idowuogbo:
Elewa can't part wiv his 2 naira, dis is not d first charity case on NL d dawn has proven to b stingy. lipsrsealed

Thank u bro for wanting to help this child. I av always insisted that I don't need to handle d money part of helping this child. Just want her to live a good and be in safe hands. Thanks also for d advice. I admit I overreacted to Ify's post and I already apologised to her. God bless u for showing an interest in this case.
kay9: I'm just seeing this, and i'm truly touched. Queenafric, whenever u finally decide on what to do, let me know. I'm nowhere near rich or even financially stable, but whatever i have i'll use to support. Check your NL box for my email; cant post it here, lotsa vultures and carrion birds.
By the way, pls dont belittle ifalways's cautionary post; yeah, she may not be as gracious of heart as u are (in fact, she isnt! wink ), but that's why any sensible NGO retains an attorney for such ish. smiley Personally, i never let repercussions deter me from aiding people, but i'd be really dumb to ignore the fact that there people out there who could make me regret being a good samaritan.

I know Obantoko but can u pls give me d address so I can check it up? Thanks as u do so.
earthgreeners: Stephen Centre in Abeokuta is an Orphanage located around Obantoko/ Eleweran axis.......

I support this suggestion. I am willing to be a part of it too.
Alusi Okija: I think that this girl should have been used as a case study.

I am not too big on this but if we get like 5 people in their state to take their Blackberry/Iphones/Android phones and walk around and film, take still pictures and basically document the daily life of one or two of these street kids, we could hand it over to one of our Nairalanders here who could make a documentary

If Nairaland Charity wants to get serious, I am more than willing. It would be our own project. Save the future project. 1 child, 1 camera... Film and take as much pictures as you can. Interviews, and all. Then lets show this to the world. AL-jezzera and CNN would be more than glad to air it.

Is this who I think he is? Will find out soon.
sunky644: God bless you sis, just try your best in ensuring that you help the poor girl get to safe hands.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by impish: 10:37am On May 09, 2012
@Queen, thank you soo much for bringing this case to our notice. Once you and the TeHN team decide on next steps, please let us know. I will do my best to support in any way that I can. I agree with the poster who talked about filming a documentary. All the causes the TeHN has been involved with, pictures of before and after. It is true that we should not always wait for the government to act. Whatever little we can do, let us do it. If our government wont lead by example, we can do the leading, and let them follow. I also agree that Seun should play an active role in this. Afterall, whatever publicity this movement garners (my prayer is that more people will continue to support the cause), will eventually result in more money in his pocket. My heart breaks thinking of Perx but I realise that the love that NLs showed her is all that matters in the end.

Keep up the good work NL! Im so happy knowing the good ones are not all gone! God bless you all!

Imp.....
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by wildchild1: 10:41am On May 09, 2012
@OP...I stay both in lag and abk bt in abk atm,if dia z anytin u wld want me to do abt the orphange home or anytin abt the child prolly goin to make some enquiries for you just let me know,am more dan willing to help

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by wildchild1: 10:45am On May 09, 2012
@kay9..am in obantoko atm,we can go 2geda if you don't mind,I think I know the place,not too far from my house I think
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On May 09, 2012
queenafric: Haa I.d, make he catch u, u hear..
Catch who? Queen I wasn't joking! D guy no send una.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Funkymallam(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2012

I am not too big on this but if we get like 5 people in their state to take their Blackberry/Iphones/Android phones and walk around and film, take still pictures and basically document the daily life of one or two of these street kids, we could hand it over to one of our Nairalanders here who could make a documentary that we could share to the world on the plight of the African child. These Politicians are busy stealing billions of Naira and Dollars, and then the senate president only remembers on his birthday to take a few bags of rice to one orphanage home, give them like 3,000 dollars (500,000 Naira), call NTA, Channels T.V and AIT to witness his 24hrs generosity/charitable work and then returns to his mansion and a comfortable bed at the end of the day and loots over 30,000 dollars the next day to recover what he just paid.

Oyedepo is busy buying jets in the name of evangelising to other countries when there are starving children in Ogun State where he has his Multi-billion Naira University, where he is planning on building his multi-billion dollar housing project for the rich, meanwhile a kid like this is barely a few hundred kilometer from him. He prolly drives past her in his fleet of luxury cars abd has his head to high up in the cloud to notice her miserable existence.

I am willing.

If Nairaland Charity wants to get serious, I am more than willing. It would be our own project. Save the future project. 1 child, 1 camera... Film and take as much pictures as you can. Interviews, and all. Then lets show this to the world. AL-jezzera and CNN would be more than glad to air it. I am not even advocating an NGO that solicits for money, but rather a stab at the government. What are they doing about this.

A very good idea there, we can use this forum to save lives rather than daily e-fights.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by impish: 11:13am On May 09, 2012
Funkymallam:

A very good idea there, we can use this forum to save lives rather than daily e-fights.
Seconded!
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by dagreen14: 11:59am On May 09, 2012
queenafric: On my way to Lagos from Abeokuta today, while waiting to get attended to at a mama put joint, I was aroused by people shouting at a little girl who was about trying to cross d highway. Almost immediately, a woman ran towards d little girl and dragged her off d road. I was shocked when after some mins, I saw this same girl standing beside d road again but no one seems to pay her any attention again. I was expecting that at least someone out of all d women I saw there might be d girl's mother and will be worried that their child is by d roadside but that wasn't d case. Then I got curious and payed close attention to d child. She looked unkept, unhappy, malnourished and gaunt. I called out to her to go stay somewhere shady but she just looked away and remained under d hot sun. I swear...mere looking at this child, I could sense d insecurity and unhappy on her face and it was so touching, I was almost moved to tears. When I asked d buka woman about d child's mother, she heaved and said ha! that one is a lost case o. I persuaded her to tell me why she said so, she was a bit relunctant at first b4 briefly telling me dat the child's mother dumped her with an old woman and ran away. Since d woman is so old, she can't be running around after d little girl. Hmmm...I can swear dat this child hasn't eating in days as she looks so worryingly thin. She seems disturbed kinda. I tried to chat her up but she just wouldn't respond. I wanted to buy some food for her but I was afraid of being accused of trying to lure her with the food inorder to make it easier to kidnap her. This is naija and one has to be really careful about things like this. I gave d girl a token which she accepted, then I left. Right now am back home in Lagos but am restless. My mind keeps going back to d little girl. Dunno what might happen to her but I wish her to be in safe hands and in good health. What do I do? Does anyone know a good NGO that can take her case up? I don't support this kind of unnecessary suffering especially to a child...a supposed leader of tomorrow....
Mature advice needed pls. Thank u all.

Hi, if this is a true story i will be happy to support financially in terms of up keeping the little girl and please keep me updated
N.B- attached is d pictures of d little girl.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by shopclue: 2:08pm On May 09, 2012

I am not too big on this but if we get like 5 people in their state to take their Blackberry/Iphones/Android phones and walk around and film, take still pictures and basically document the daily life of one or two of these street kids, we could hand it over to one of our Nairalanders here who could make a documentary that we could share to the world on the plight of the African child. These Politicians are busy stealing billions of Naira and Dollars, and then the senate president only remembers on his birthday to take a few bags of rice to one orphanage home, give them like 3,000 dollars (500,000 Naira), call NTA, Channels T.V and AIT to witness his 24hrs generosity/charitable work and then returns to his mansion and a comfortable bed at the end of the day and loots over 30,000 dollars the next day to recover what he just paid.

Oyedepo is busy buying jets in the name of evangelising to other countries when there are starving children in Ogun State where he has his Multi-billion Naira University, where he is planning on building his multi-billion dollar housing project for the rich, meanwhile a kid like this is barely a few hundred kilometer from him. He prolly drives past her in his fleet of luxury cars abd has his head to high up in the cloud to notice her miserable existence.

I am willing.

Oga Alusi Okija,

Please whatever video to be done as a documentary on the horrors of the African child can be used to focus who needs help and how to rally effort to help among us in our private quarters(indoors), not in a public marketplace like NTA/CNN and sorts. Please don't share nothing ANYMORE to the world about the shame of our land to the world, just fix it and do the best you can without the noise. It will get better if we can understand that the first curse of any nation is that which cannot manage her own secrets till she publicize it to the worldwide world on a rooftop. They have enough horrors about the HOPELESSNESS & SHAME of the african child & her world. Let them keep what they have on us, no need to update their collections for them by filming our own shame and publicizing. It won't get us anywhere.

Let's do this.
a) Leave Oyedepo(s), corrupt govt officials(s), greedy politician(s) etc., alone if you believe they're wrong. Let stop finger pointing and just focus on what we believe is good. Let's identify like-minds and change something for these children. Let's forget about Aso Rock and the power brokers who looks on and do nothing to assist things like this, leave them alone to their games and loots. Let's do US. Show them how to live by how you live, not by judging them. If the group handling this needs help and ask for it, whoever that turns their back, leave them alone and move to the next. It's not in our place to judge. Every man will REAP, trust me. Leave that to the greatest JUDGE above all others. Please think about this as you go about this process. It can be done. It is commendable.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On May 09, 2012
^word!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by maclatunji: 2:17pm On May 09, 2012

I am willing.

Wow! Bros, you get brain O. What a great idea.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by shopclue: 2:26pm On May 09, 2012
@ queenafric,

A woman after my own heart. You have demonstrated the first law of life. Love. That your spirits could no longer rest after you saw the condition of that child shows you're still living, it is a beautiful spirit. Please remember the popular saying that says "Every step towards the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals"

When you continue with what must be done, please remember as you deal with the relatives in rescuing that child, until she leaves that place, let this motto be your guide as you navigate the complex world of human nature. "That child haven't left the scene of the accident, She's in it!" Be very careful and discerning for her sake.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by queenafric(f): 4:45pm On May 09, 2012
I will appreciate it if u can find time to locate any good orphanage home around there. Someone (earthgreeners) already mentioned Stephen Centre. He said it is close to Obantoko/eleweran axis. Can u pls help make some enquiries about the home? Many thanks in advance.

wild child: @OP...I stay both in lag and abk bt in abk atm,if dia z anytin u wld want me to do abt the orphange home or anytin abt the child prolly goin to make some enquiries for you just let me know,am more dan willing to help

Thank u so much for reading thru this thread.
I pray dat d lord will direct our steps in making the right decision for this child.

shopclue: @ queenafric,

A woman after my own heart. You have demonstrated the first law of life. Love. That your spirits could no longer rest after you saw the condition of that child shows you're still living, it is a beautiful spirit. Please remember the popular saying that says "Every step towards the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals"

When you continue with what must be done, please remember as you deal with the relatives in rescuing that child, until she leaves that place, let this motto be your guide as you navigate the complex world of human nature. "That child haven't left the scene of the accident, She's in it!" Be very careful and discerning for her sake.

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by alanbolo(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2012
Too dumbfounded for now.

@ OP, Thanks for sharing this event and I strongly believed that while we help as much as we can, we still need to bring govt. attention to the plight of the forgotten ones. I strongly agreed with "Alusi Okija" idea.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 09, 2012
wild child: @OP...I stay both in lag and abk bt in abk atm,if dia z anytin u wld want me to do abt the orphange home or anytin abt the child prolly goin to make some enquiries for you just let me know,am more dan willing to help

pls, do help us out with the enquires. We're both back in Lagos. Hopefully would re-visit soon. We'd appreciate it, pls. We learnt there are different homes for such kids with special needs. We're aware of those in Lagos such as Modupe Cole Memorial, Heart of Gold Hospices etc. Howbeit, bringing the little girl to Lagos'd be such a distance for her Granny's visit. She said she'd love to always check on her...thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by tampa1871: 8:13pm On May 09, 2012
moremi2008: I think you should mind your business. This child may by malnourished and unkempt, but she is NOT an abandoned child. The child is obviously trying to go after her mother but she'll soon get over it and return back to the old lady. Why do people like to create trouble and drama when there is none? Why don't you focus your energies on the hundreds of babies that are truly abandoned around Lagos every year? When last did you visit an orphanage? Please mind your business and leave the child alone; I hope the end result of this is not trouble for you and your family because I have seen situations where the child's family turns around and accuses the good samaritan of trying to steal the child.

You are so pitiful and heartless. People like you should rather dwell in the wilderness and not among sane people. The woman above should be commended even if only for bringing the plight of this innocent child to the open. You definitely have an evil mind. This woman meant well and should be encouraged to do whatever it takes to help this child. I know God is working something to bring a change to the life of this child and I pray that whatever it is, God will perfect.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by olalkn(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2012
Hello my people....
I read this story with much interest and all the comments posted here....I give big kudos to queenafric for bringing up this story.
But there is something that i don't seems to get here,and i want to emphasis on it.....The old woman is the little girl's grandmother,the girl was abandon by her mother when she was 8 months old.And her mother has long remarried and her father is alive and lives in Lagos.
I think we should focus our attention on the father of this girl,if he s still alive,then he should be responsible for the girl.I will really appreciate it if queenafric can call the grandmother and collect her son number and hear his side of this story...he cannot abandon his child because she has one disability or another.
Please guys don't get me wrong,i really like the idea of helping the poor girl but if her father alive then he should be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by tampa1871: 10:43pm On May 09, 2012
In a civilized world, the parents would be arrested and prosecuted for Child Neglect, abandonment and abuse. Anyone, no matter how poor or destitute owes a responsibility to take care of a child nobody forced them to bring into the world. And also, our governments owes a social responsibility to make sure that no child lives in this kind of condition.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by kay9(m): 6:24am On May 10, 2012
wild child: @kay9..am in obantoko atm,we can go 2geda if you don't mind,I think I know the place,not too far from my house I think
Would've really been my pleasure, bro, but i live in (and work) in Port Harcourt... and Lagos is so far sad
You couldn't do it alone, could you?
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by kay9(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2012
olalkn: Hello my people....
I read this story with much interest and all the comments posted here....I give big kudos to queenafric for bringing up this story.
But there is something that i don't seems to get here,and i want to emphasis on it.....The old woman is the little girl's grandmother,the girl was abandon by her mother when she was 8 months old.And her mother has long remarried and her father is alive and lives in Lagos.
I think we should focus our attention on the father of this girl,if he s still alive,then he should be responsible for the girl.I will really appreciate it if queenafric can call the grandmother and collect her son number and hear his side of this story...he cannot abandon his child because she has one disability or another.
Please guys don't get me wrong,i really like the idea of helping the poor girl but if her father alive then he should be responsible.
U have a point, gotta admit. Queenafric, what dya think? I am sorry dear, seems like we shifting the entire task back to you, but you're truly the only anchor holding us together here smiley
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by moremi2008(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2012
tampa1871:

You are so pitiful and heartless. People like you should rather dwell in the wilderness and not among sane people. The woman above should be commended even if only for bringing the plight of this innocent child to the open. You definitely have an evil mind. This woman meant well and should be encouraged to do whatever it takes to help this child. I know God is working something to bring a change to the life of this child and I pray that whatever it is, God will perfect.

Blah, blah, blah... how many children have you saved today? How many orphans have you adopted and brought into your home? Why don't you go gather all your corrupt thief-thief politicians and send them to the wilderness? Yeye woman! grin
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by mutter(f): 2:42pm On May 10, 2012
I would like to help.
However it is very important , that this child remains with her Grandmother but goes to a special school.
Is that possible?
I strongly believe the woman loves her grandchild but poverty is crippling her.
Queenafric can you find out more about this grandmother. How many kids does she live with and is she a loving grandmother. What she said about the child was merely said out of frustration but my heart tells me she cares because the child is with her.
When she sees that the child is a source of blessing I bet you she is going to make sure she does not go crossing roads again wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by senator2b: 8:29pm On May 10, 2012
well i think I'll advise also you find out where the old woman she is staying with is living and get some information about the child, if its some thing u can't get an NGO tat will help u also reach an agreement with the old woman to be taking care of her but before you do that try and get the police of that state involved to make things easier.But any help u r trying to render let it b on paper for reference purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 1:14am On May 11, 2012
moremi2008: I think you should mind your business. This child may by malnourished and unkempt, but she is NOT an abandoned child. The child is obviously trying to go after her mother but she'll soon get over it and return back to the old lady. Why do people like to create trouble and drama when there is none? Why don't you focus your energies on the hundreds of babies that are truly abandoned around Lagos every year? When last did you visit an orphanage? Please mind your business and leave the child alone; I hope the end result of this is not trouble for you and your family because I have seen situations where the child's family turns around and accuses the good samaritan of trying to steal the child.
you might be right, but some thing has to be done in this case.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 1:21am On May 11, 2012
tampa1871: In a civilized world, the parents would be arrested and prosecuted for Child Neglect, abandonment and abuse. Anyone, no matter how poor or destitute owes a responsibility to take care of a child nobody forced them to bring into the world. And also, our governments owes a social responsibility to make sure that no child lives in this kind of condition.
This is Nigeria, remember.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by mutter(f): 8:40am On May 11, 2012
Please can we start making some concrete suggestions here? This is not critic but it hurts me thinking about the child.
Queenafric please can you find out for sure if the mother does not want the child. It would not be fair on the child if she ends up being merely a source of income and the story will end real nasty.
That is why the suggestion of involving the police is not absurd. In any case you need to get some authorities or organisation or a lawyer involved if funs start flowing because the family might turn back and attack you.
If the family does not want the child another option is an adoption. Gosh you were really right she is extremely small.
Poor child, I live too far away I would have considered adopting her if the option arose
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by queenafric(f): 11:28am On May 11, 2012
@Mutter,thanks for ur interest in this child. I actually wanted to suggest about ways in which we all can help this child. I will suggest that 4 other willing nairalanders including myself, making 5 in all, should come together to form a caretaker team for funds to be raised on behalf of dis little girl. Despite showing some interest at some point, I am yet to get a reply to my last 3 emails from the Nairaland charity. Right now, myself and someone else is making effort to get a good home for d child. The grandma can visit whenever she want. The funds will be used to maintain d child in d home cos they receive payment per term. As for d child's mother, I was made to understand dat she hasn't bothered about her since she was 8months old. Also, I am working towards getting the consent of a good authority. Hopefully, everything will go fine as planned. Meanwhile, I am appealing to anyone who is honest and is willing to work with me in ways to raise some funds thru this medium for dis poor little girl. Pls whatever anyone decides to do, know u are doing it for God and d lord will bless u all continuously as u try to help. Thank u all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 4:36pm On May 11, 2012
queenafric: @Mutter,thanks for ur interest in this child. I actually wanted to suggest about ways in which we all can help this child. I will suggest that 4 other willing nairalanders including myself, making 5 in all, should come together to form a caretaker team for funds to be raised on behalf of dis little girl. Despite showing some interest at some point, I am yet to get a reply to my last 3 emails from the Nairaland charity. Right now, myself and someone else is making effort to get a good home for d child. The grandma can visit whenever she want. The funds will be used to maintain d child in d home cos they receive payment per term. As for d child's mother, I was made to understand dat she hasn't bothered about her since she was 8months old. Also, I am working towards getting the consent of a good authority. Hopefully, everything will go fine as planned. Meanwhile, I am appealing to anyone who is honest and is willing to work with me in ways to raise some funds thru this medium for dis poor little girl. Pls whatever anyone decides to do, know u are doing it for God and d lord will bless u all continuously as u try to help. Thank u all.

@queenafric

Please don't make it look like TeHN (Nairaland Charity) gave up or careless about the case. While we appreciate the need to help and on time too, we also know the girl's case is not a matter of life and death, we only asked you to give us some time. It was only on Monday we sent one of us to follow you and verify the case. We have some issues we are sorting out and we also have a process we follow while taking up any case. One of the things we are also doing is looking for the many solutions available out there for the girl.

In the meantime please email us the details concerning the homes you found (the requirements, costs etc.) and your suggestions/recommendations. But if you prefer your option above, it is also well and good.

TeHN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Leave Me / New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.