Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225667 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 6:15pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: According to your sentiments and not according to the rules.
Thanks my one and only Mod, I hope you extended the same gesture towards other names I raised! You are kind! wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 6:18pm On May 21, 2013
alexchiny:

Thats arrant nonsense. You cant ban those 3 guys. I was going through that thread at the same time. The dude "payless" passed a wrong and malicious info (About Anenih's NPA involvement) and everybody was trying to correct him. He was the one derailing the thread and cursing out everybody. This pure injustice if you ban those guys. We are here for the right information and knowledge and so we are expected to correct any wrong and malicious info brought forward. You should unban those ASAP.
He has considered your plea, thanks for your concern my good friend wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alexchiny: 6:24pm On May 21, 2013
tomakint:
He has considered your plea, thanks for your concern my good friend wink

You are welcome bro.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2013
alexchiny:

Thats arrant nonsense. You cant ban those 3 guys. I was going through that thread at the same time. The dude "payless" passed a wrong and malicious info (About Anenih's NPA involvement) and everybody was trying to correct him. He was the one derailing the thread and cursing out everybody. This pure injustice if you ban those guys. We are here for the right information and knowledge and so we are expected to correct any wrong and malicious info brought forward. You should unban those ASAP.

Thanks bro. We owe you one.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: Thank you for reporting. He violated rule 1 and 2. You replied him earlier and derailed the thread from page 2 there by you violated rule 1 and have been banned as well. Along with the 2 others that took part in the derailing.

Pls always endeavour to report insults and let the mods take action. Thank you once again.
Thanks, even though I still believe I did nothing wrong!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alexchiny: 6:39pm On May 21, 2013
slimghost:

Thanks bro. We owe you one.

You are welcome bro.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alexchiny: 6:40pm On May 21, 2013
@Mukina

I see you dear! Thanks a bunch!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mike404(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:57am On May 22, 2013
mike404: www.nairaland.com/1298403/gen-buhari-asks-president-jonathan
0lumide is the culprit
Dealt with! Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by awodman: 9:44am On May 22, 2013
Please mods I suggest that this thread should make the front page
www.nairaland.com/1298371/presidential-intervention-ikeja-police-college
since when the rot was exposed it made to front page..it is also appropriate that we notify millions of nigerians that the rot has been reversed..Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2013
Hello Sexkills,

His name is AnanseK. Kindly do the needful before i reply him. thanks

Who is this Eeediot talking about Yuguda? - He (Yuguda)is clearly the worst governor in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1298322/pdp-governors-performed-best-nigeria/3
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaFirst: 1:43pm On May 22, 2013
This thread is tribalistic in content. The youths of imo do not want a non-indigene bishop in their diocese.

Will the mods please move it to sectaraian section. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1298799/imo-youths-disregard-pope-order#15845552
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaFirst: 1:59pm On May 22, 2013
Mods,

The content of the following thread is tribalistic and divisive. Please move to sectarian section. Anything that divides Nigerians should not be in our politics section at all. One Nigeria! No war, No division!!

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1298542/ezeife-made-nigeria-ungovernable-jonathan
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaFirst: 2:37pm On May 22, 2013
Mods,

Another divisive thread. You guys want to eradicate tribalism in politics section, why then do you allow highly tribalistic topics and news contents to stay in here? Posters of tribalistic topics and news article deserve a ban just as you will ban someone for making tribal comments in a post. Don't you think?

Thank you all .

https://www.nairaland.com/1297985/apologise-north-face-wrath-arewa
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaFirst: 2:41pm On May 22, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekoileee: 7:47pm On May 22, 2013
This is to Seun and the super mods. You need start looking into what your mods hide needlessly because this is getting annoying. I understand hiding obvious bad posts, but where is the sense and wisdom in hiding benign things all over the place.

We can not even engage in serious conversation about our own country without some mod hiding and disrupting for no known reason? I mean, what's the point ? Is this still a discussion forum or what.

This is really getting out of hand and I'm really serious.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AbdH: 8:33pm On May 22, 2013
Don't the mods see that this post deserves to be hidden? Please do justice to it, thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1298860/boko-haram-members-flee-kano-kaduna/1#15847944
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2013
someone hid all my 3 posts and banned me from that human parts sellers thread. i dey vex so wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by cfours: 9:07pm On May 22, 2013
^ heheh
serves u right. take ur tribalistic self somewhere else.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:44pm On May 22, 2013
Sexkillz,

you are a closet bigot!

Why hiding my posts which has no tribal overtones or undertones at all?

You are hell bent on frustrating me out of this site (both you and Seun) but I will show you in particular that I was here before you and would outlive you.

Blatantly stifling free flow of expression.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2013
hey new boy, the eggheaders is back bigger and better. thumbs up for the selective mode of punishment. Oga oam4j lookup this link and tell me why the eggheaders deserve a five days ban and the likes of crayour1 and geekinthelead left alone to keep on spewing the insult.

https://www.nairaland.com/1294694/wole-soyinkas-interview-chinua-achebe/20#15805973

new man if you are on a personal vendetta, state your rule of engagement ain't scared of warring. it only make you look like a coward when you keep camouflaging your true intentions here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tigereyes: 11:55pm On May 22, 2013
Why am I not surprised? I (Tigerhead) was on a thread in which a mod was also participating. The yoruba boys started shouting for me to be banned, the mods did not see it that way. Guess what happens next?

They contact the yoruba mod what his name OMA4JE or something like that and he comes to ban me. How tribalistic can you get?

You should be ashamed but then I always knew that as the lone remaining yoruba moderator you will be the "hired" muscle for your brothers.

A very big shame
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 12:48am On May 23, 2013
This is Hon. Garri reporting..

Mr. Afam and. OAM419, good day to you both.

Mr. Seun banned all my monikers except one. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the one he left. So this is to put you on notice that this is my new account. Kindly deactivate all the others.

Thanks.

P.S. I see we've got a new Mod. Welcome to the section for great minds. I'll be watching you..

Peace!!

cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaFirst: 2:38am On May 23, 2013
Garri,

Welcome back bro.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 5:18am On May 23, 2013
welcome back comrade garri.sad enough you making your comeback when the section is at a shadow of it old self. we now have a new mod that knows nothing about what we discussing, the sole reason he gat the mandate to moderate here is because of his ability to use the ban and hide button like toy. again welcome back and be ready for numerous bans and hidden posts.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2013
Re: Lagos Built 10.4MW Power Plant, To Be
Inaugurated In August.
by Sincere 9gerian : 6:54am
Garri the 1st:
Bwahahaha.....
Dude didn't change at all!!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/
power-again-lagos-sets-the-pace-in-ipp/
You'r just making a FOOL of yourself. Read my
post again but this time, SLOWLY

https://www.nairaland.com/1299528/lagos-built-10.4mw-power-plant
can the mods see this.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nikkygal(f): 10:45am On May 23, 2013
Moderators, please help me put this topic on front page. . . . FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1298977/invest-residential-property-surrounded-churches

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.