Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY (11736 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
okay you want proof? Here is the proof the Governo's office is a five minutes walk from Fajuyi park. There used to bakare a Mr Biggs opposite the place and if you keep driving down, you will get to Okeyinm which will lead you to old garage. From there you can go to new garage or you can branch at oja oba for some shopping or just head for queenscourt hotel in Ajilosu for fun. I stay in Oke-Ila.

I can find all this on Google nau and you once told me that you schooled in UniAdo.

But it's all good.

Flashaldrin: Yes o, most guys around me are so short, they make me uncomfortably tall, but seriously if naija guys are short, then the babes are dwarfs, i swear, with all their high heels they are still like 5.0 wtf?? angry

It's okay for ladies to be short.
That's the way it's always been.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:21pm On May 20, 2012
^^
You know what? I give up. I will just go and start a thread about Lagos and insult some Igbos.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
You know what? I give up. I will just go and start a thread about Lagos and insult some Igbos.

Why would you want to do that? undecided I know you wouldn't. . . . you're too "calm", not crazy like me and TOH, Queensmith and occasionally ekt_bear etc grin

But if you do, me I no send o. Dem go rip you apart on that board.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:29pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Why would you want to do that? undecided I know you wouldn't. . . . you're too "calm", not crazy like me and TOH, Queensmith and occasionally ekt_bear etc grin

But if you do, me I no send o. Dem go rip you apart on that board.
I love the new impression I have. Mynd_44 the calm dude. Ask around here(the romance section) and they will tell you I was a menace before I got bored and left
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 20, 2012
Is that so?
I don't get that vibe. . . .or are you just pretending?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:33pm On May 20, 2012
I came to the politics for Vacation. The romance section got boring so I took some time off
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44: I came to the politics for Vacation. The romance section got boring so I took some time off

Ok, now that I know pe omo Ekiti ni e, maa send e gbogbo bank info mi.
Sugbon, ba mi soro nau, so fun mi reason ti eyin okurin naija fi kurubente ju.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:44pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ok, now that I know pe omo Ekiti ni e, maa send e gbogbo bank info mi.
Sugbon, ba mi soro nau, so fun mi reason ti eyin okurin naija fi kurubente ju.
How am I supposed to know? I am 6 2". I play basket at at the adefemi Olukayode stadium regularly too
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
How am I supposed to know? I am 6 2". I play basket at at the adefemi Olukayode stadium regularly too

Ehn ehn, is that so?
Anywayz, its sunday, got a lot to do. See ya later.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:49pm On May 20, 2012
Chao
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 20, 2012
I am 5.4 or 5.5 and i don't consider myself short. In addition, a broad chest, muscular,an emerging pot belly, a big dong and a fine face. U can check it out.(if u can decipher anything from it)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2012
Is this even worth discussing? Mankind is doomed! Doomed I tell ya!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by dabrake(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2012
same way a 5ft2 girl said 6ft2 dabrake is of average height.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 2:17am On May 21, 2012
Zediccus: I am 5.4 or 5.5 and i don't consider myself short. In addition, a broad chest, muscular,an emerging pot belly, a big dong and a fine face. U can check it out.(if u can decipher anything from it)

Lord have mercy!!!

Honey, I got to the gym mostly everyday and do you know what I think when I see muscular short men?; ewwww, he would look better tall.

Atleast you work out, so its aiight.

PS: Even for a chic, 5.5 is SHORT.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 2:17am On May 21, 2012
dabrake: same way a 5ft2 girl said 6ft2 dabrake is of average height.

She was over-stretching it lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 4:50am On May 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

She was over-stretching it lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:56am On May 21, 2012
Well I am 5'9 and my Hubby who is of ijaw Descent is 6'5 lol we make a good Couple and I love my Man so much!smiley So there are Tall Nigerian Men out there.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 9:24am On May 21, 2012
I'm so short that when i sit on the toilet seat, my feet can barely touch the ground. . . sad sad angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 9:26am On May 21, 2012
krystabella28: Well I am 5'9 and my Hubby who is of ijaw Descent is 6'5 lol we make a good Couple and I love my Man so much!smiley So there are Tall Nigerian Men out there.
I hope you did not meet your husband when he had no shoes. Cos it is an Ijaw man without shoes that is driving this country to hell
NB that was said jokingly

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by youngwiz(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2012
@ILEKE-IDI, dont you notice that it is the Yoruba men that are mostly midget..... Hope ur father is atleast 4"9, if nt i wonder how u would be.... #NOoffiennce.....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 10:12am On May 21, 2012
^
Not a very nice thing to say
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by MrsChima(f): 12:27pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: I'm so short that when i sit on the toilet seat, my feet can barely touch the ground. . . sad sad angry

Po' baby. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Po' baby. tongue tongue
cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 12:43pm On May 21, 2012
This thread is to diss height impaired people
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by MrsChima(f): 12:47pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: cry cry cry

Thank God my baby is tall like Lamar Odom! kiss kiss kiss kiss

[s]I told Chima, no more sex because you said sex kills! cry cry cry cry cry[/s]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 21, 2012
Mynd_44: This thread is to diss height impaired people
cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by luckgames(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2012
The thread is from a lady who pussy cannot close
Dumb B
If 7 feet can provide for you
Good
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Thank God my baby is tall like Lamar Odom! kiss kiss kiss kiss

[s]I told Chima, no more sex because you said sex kills! cry cry cry cry cry[/s]
shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by MrsChima(f): 1:34pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: shocked shocked

Why are you surprised?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you surprised?
I never said so! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by MrsChima(f): 1:48pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
I never said so! angry

Oh! You posted it. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Thanks a lot for ruining many sex relationships cos of the Sex Kills campaign! angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Strange Experience With A Lady; She Almost Died In My Residence. / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.