Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY (11732 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Oh! You posted it. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Thanks a lot for ruining many sex relationships cos of the Sex Kills campaign! angry angry angry angry angry
WTF!!! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by dellydigit: 2:03pm On May 21, 2012
Women are always looking for tall men like say na dem create them. thats why many of thm miss chance to take marry. many of thm are still unmarried even though dem don nack 35.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
WTF!!! angry

Shattap! tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 3:09pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Thank God my baby is tall like Lamar Odom! kiss kiss kiss kiss

[s]I told Chima, no more sex because you said sex kills! cry cry cry cry cry[/s]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by MrsChima(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44][/quote]

Why you quoted me? angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 21, 2012
krystabella28: Well I am 5'9 and my Hubby who is of ijaw Descent is 6'5 lol we make a good Couple and I love my Man so much!smiley So there are Tall Nigerian Men out there.

Sexy combination, if you ask me cheesy That's the way it ought to be, 6'5. But Nigerian men will always do everything in reverse (5'6)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: I'm so short that when i sit on the toilet seat, my feet can barely touch the ground. . . sad sad angry
sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2012
Mynd_44: This thread is to diss height impaired people

adding fuel to fire abi?

youngwiz: @ILEKE-IDI, dont you notice that it is the Yoruba men that are mostly midget..... Hope ur father is atleast 4"9, if nt i wonder how u would be.... #NOoffiennce.....
Irrelevant
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
sad
angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 7:16pm On May 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

adding fuel to fire abi?

Call me Pyromaniac
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I hope you did not meet your husband when he had no shoes. Cos it is an Ijaw man without shoes that is driving this country to hell
NB that was said jokingly
Lmao!eish!you are Cheeky as Hell!lol..My Hubby is a blessing to my life instead of Strife..if he wasnt "Worth it" i wouldnt of Invested my Time!tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: I'm so short that when i sit on the toilet seat, my feet can barely touch the ground. . . sad sad angry
Theres Nothang wrong with that Dear!at least you got legs sha!..so many take the "basics" for granted..my hubby says im his giant lol but its all good coz we love eachother so muchsmiley keep yo head up Dear!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 21, 2012
krystabella28: Theres Nothang wrong with that Dear!at least you got legs sha!..so many take the "basics" for granted..my hubby says im his giant lol but its all good coz we love eachother so muchsmiley keep yo head up Dear!
sad sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 9:50pm On May 21, 2012
krystabella28:
Lmao!eish!you are Cheeky as Hell!lol..My Hubby is a blessing to my life instead of Strife..if he wasnt "Worth it" i wouldnt of Invested my Time!tongue
okay

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: sad sad
Look Dear you shouldnt let Height get you down!seriously..Good Character the main thang!be Happy sha!..you gotta be strong.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Sexy combination, if you ask me cheesy That's the way it ought to be, 6'5. But Nigerian men will always do everything in reverse (5'6)
Thankyou Dear!I am quite sexy lmao..kudos Dearsmiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 3:02am On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Call me Pyromaniac

No. I'd rather call you "Man" lol

krystabella28: Thankyou Dear!I am quite sexy lmao..kudos Dearsmiley

No prob.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 3:07am On May 22, 2012
sexkillz: angry

Kilo se e? Behave, kii n to ran Mynd_44 si e. He's 6'2 and heavily built, and he's ready to defend me. Just letting you know tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 3:30am On May 22, 2012
undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:09am On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Kilo se e? Behave, kii n to ran Mynd_44 si e. He's 6'2 and heavily built, and he's ready to defend me. Just letting you know tongue
This will not end well. But well..........
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Riskymallam: 6:48am On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Quit generalizing? Which women do not know what they want?

Your whole post is already a gross generalization.

Don't complain when others follow your lead.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2012
@*Ileke-IdI
Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth? You say the men in your family are tall then you say Nigerian men are not tall. Can't you see how blind and dumb you sound?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 22, 2012
Lord_Reed: @*Ileke-IdI
Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth? You say the men in your family are tall then you say Nigerian men are not tall. Can't you see how blind and dumb you sound?

So because my family members are tall, it means Nigerian men are tall? Majority of Nigerian men are short and twiggy. Simple.

If you're going to end up posting insults, make I know. Always glad to add one more simpleton to my ignore list.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by richy5(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2012
When is ur birthdayy@ ilekepucci
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 22, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Your whole post is already a gross generalization.

Don't complain when others follow your lead.

A global statistic came out about list year (I'll find it if you need evidence). Study found that (on average) Nigerian men are 5'3. That, my friend, is not generalization. It's fact.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 2:55pm On May 22, 2012
*grabs a chair and orders for pop-corn*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2012
*grabs his chair and throws it outta the window*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 3:12pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Hey not fair
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by richy5(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
[font=[/font]]can't u go to ur bedroom and Bleep urself if u have work to do
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 3:26pm On May 22, 2012
@richy:
[font=[/font]]can't u go to ur bedroom and Bleep urself if u have work to do
Stay outta this
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Look at this Lilliputian. . . angry Ma kan da omi ata si oju e ni si!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by richy5(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stay outta this
nah U dey bleep is jedi ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

....... / My Strange Experience With A Lady; She Almost Died In My Residence. / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.