Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY (11731 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Look at this Lilliputian. . . angry Ma kan da omi ata si oju e ni si!

You're lucky that Mynd_44 is selectively blind to posts like this. This is a serious threat angry

Mynd_44:
Hey not fair

If care is not taken, I'll also grab your popcorn.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You're lucky that Mynd_44 is selectively blind to posts like this. This is a serious threat angry
The more you talk, the more i make plans on how to discombobulate and synchronize your "idi" to to errm to reci. . . I've forgotten what i wanted to say! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 22, 2012
im a somewhat tall girl and i always have short guys trying to ask me out, its a bit annoying but i always wonder, cant they just get someone more appropriate for u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by richy5(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2012
sosoluv: [s]im a somewhat tall girl and i always have short guys trying to ask me out, its a bit annoying but i always wonder, cant they just get someone more appropriate for u[/s]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2012
sosoluv: im a somewhat tall girl and i always have short guys trying to ask me out, its a bit annoying but i always wonder, cant they just get someone more appropriate for u
I sincerely hope you can ask this when you are 30. . .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 4:31pm On May 22, 2012
sosoluv: im a somewhat tall girl and i always have short guys trying to ask me out, its a bit annoying but i always wonder, cant they just get someone more appropriate for u
when I said you are the f00l of the day, I was not wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 4:34pm On May 22, 2012
Can you people leave me out of this? I wanna enjoy my pop-corn jorh
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Can you people leave me out of this? I wanna enjoy my pop-corn jorh

Ok.

@Killz
Age has nothing to do with it nau. At 50, why can't she still say she wants a tall man? Why should tall girls date short guys?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ok.

@Killz
Age has nothing to do with it nau. At 50, why can't she still say she wants a tall man? Why should tall girls date short guys?
Which would you really prefer? A short guy who treats you nice or a tall guy who is the epitome of an arse? undecided

And btw, there should be a balance of equations dammit! sad sad angry Imagine someone as short as tellwisdom marrying someone as short as ileke idi. . . That's catastrophic to the ministry na. sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 4:46pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ok.

@Killz
Interesting theory
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Which would you really prefer? A short guy who treats you nice or a tall guy who is the epitome of an arse? undecided

And btw, there should be a balance of equations dammit! sad sad angry Imagine someone as short as tellwisdom marrying someone as short as ileke idi. . . That's catastrophic to the ministry na. sad

There are nice tall guys out there. I've met a lot of them too. The kurubente are usually the mean angry stingy ones.

I'm not short. No need to balance the equation; how about we make them go "bye bye) (extinction, no reproducing).
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 4:53pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

There are nice tall guys out there. I've met a lot of them too. The kurubente are usually the mean angry stingy ones.

I'm not short. No need to balance the equation; how about we make them go "bye bye) (extinction, no reproducing).
That's cruel
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's cruel

But I'm not cruel.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You? Not short? Abegi, i don feel like laffing here. i have a headache. Don't forcefully induce laughter to my system pls. . . grin If you don't balance the equation, extinction can never be attained. I never said there are no nice tall guys out there. . . but how many of them are nice? And what is the probability that they aren't hooked already?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by warrior101: 5:00pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

5'8 is very short for a guy abeg.
What's your built? twiggy, aiight or muscular?

my guess, you're only feeding your mind with some fantastic discuss here.. you don't really think 5'8 is too short for a guy...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 22, 2012
warrior101:

my guess, you're only feeding your mind with some fantastic discuss here.. you don't really think 5'8 is too short for a guy...

That's already been discussed. So 5'8 is now "tall"? Lawd have mercy!! undecided

Killz.:

[size=11pt] You? Not short? Abegi, i don feel like laffing here. i have a headache. Don't forcefully induce laughter to my system pls. . . grin If you don't balance the equation, extinction can never be attained. I never said there are no nice tall guys out there. . . but how many of them are nice? And what is the probability that they aren't hooked already?[/ size]

Have you seen me in real life to think I'm short? lol

And if you're trying to so there are not many tall nice men out there, then according to your equations, there aint many short nice ones too. Just saying. If the girl wants a tall guy, then i respect her choice.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

That's already been discussed. So 5'8 is now "tall"? Lawd have mercy!! undecided

Have you seen me in real life to think I'm short? lol

And if you're trying to so there are not many tall nice men out there, then according to your equations, there aint many short nice ones too. Just saying. If the girl wants a tall guy, then i respect her choice.
Anyway, at a point in time in life, it's no longer about what you want, but about what you really need. . . wink

And yes, i've seen you. And again, how short is too short?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Anyway, at a point in time in life, it's no longer about what you want, but about what you really need. . . wink

And yes, i've seen you. And again, how short is too short?

You've not seen me in real life smiley I'm 6'6 wink cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 22, 2012
And the height also depends on the lady, I suppose.

But in general, men should b atleast 5'9 (and this is being generous). 5'8 did not make the cuff off, sorry. sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You've not seen me in real life smiley I'm 6'6 wink cheesy
Are u related to basket mouth? Have you considered stand up comedy as profession? If you make 5'6 sef we go kill cow. . .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 5:54pm On May 22, 2012
Another bucket of pop-corn please. This debate is tough, I wonder who will win
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Are u related to basket mouth? Have you considered stand up comedy as profession? If you make 5'6 sef we go kill cow. . .

LOL I'm even taller.
Even so, we already discussed feminine height on page 2. It's socially acceptable for women to be below 5'8.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

LOL I'm even taller.
Even so, we already discussed feminine height on page 2. It's socially acceptable for women to be below 5'8.

Socially acceptable? Who dictates for society what is acceptable or not?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Socially acceptable? Who dictates for society what is acceptable or not?

The people of the society. Their actions and preferences.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

The people of the society. Their actions and preferences.

What makes them right, in respects to the actions and preferences of other societies?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

What makes them right, in respects to the actions and preferences of other societies?

What other societies? in which society do you see men chasing after tall women where shortness is a majority?
And majority because, on average, women are shorter than men (and short in general). Average height for a woman is 5'5, and I've yet to read about a society where that is looked down upon.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Mynd44: 6:26pm On May 22, 2012
Damn I am out of Pop-corn.
pop-corn seller get me another bucket(a large one)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

What other societies? in which society do you see men chasing after tall women where shortness is a majority?
And majority because, on average, women are shorter than men (and short in general). Average height for a woman is 5'5, and I've yet to read about a society where that is looked down upon.

If shortness is a majority in your society, whose fault is it? And why are you complaining over the majority?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

If shortness is a majority in your society, whose fault is it? And why are you complaining over the majority?

Test tesy, calm down and come back to reply me in a calmer mode. I'll be here.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Damn I am out of Pop-corn.
pop-corn seller get me another bucket(a large one)

No, I am the popcorn seller. No more for you. I'm about to get drunk for real.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by pendo89(f): 6:56pm On May 22, 2012
If nigerian men are short what about the rest of Africa? Must be in the genes.
All the nigerian men I have seen are like towering trees.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men So Short And Twiggy: CASE STUDY by Killz1(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Test tesy, calm down and come back to reply me in a calmer mode. I'll be here.

. . .and she RAN! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) / m / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.