Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night (27514 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ibrash600: 4:54pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
Abegi abegi make i hear. . . MOST times, they are the cause of their tears. majority of pretty girls are snobbish and rude and crass and proud and act as if they don't give a fcck. . . especially the wealthy ones. . .

Pls pls pls, if you are pretty and don't behave in that manner, fine and good for you. Speak for yourself. We all have experienced one or two things from the pretty ones, so don't come here and defend anyone and make generalizing statements about them being the opposite of what i already think they are. I know how to read and understand people and so do others. No one will play on my intelligence. How many pretty girls are humble? They are in the minority. . . If i meet a pretty girl that is the opposite of the stereotype, trust me, i'll know.

If they cry at night, that shows they are also human like the rest. And they should do what other humans do. . . Clean their fccking eyes!
Nice thread. . . cool

i dy gbadun u bro.

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 24, 2012
Hmmmm av never had any challenge approaching any gurl, fine or ugly... Dem no get pass yanshh and bobbi,....

This ones no send public grin
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by 190: 5:02pm On May 24, 2012
Wtf
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 24, 2012
dianah: When I was about thirteen years old, I read a novel by Merrill Joan Gerber entitled, [b]EVEN PRETTY GIRLS CRY AT NIGHT [/b]and it gave me a different perspective, for me it just affirmed the saying that the grass always looks greener on the other persons lawn.

Pretty girls are mainly thought to be snobs, not because they are any more than the next person, but because sometimes people are so intimidated by their looks, that they never give them a fair say before judging them, which is quite unfair.
You know how tall people or skinny people get teased endlessly especially as a growing teen? You get called palm tree, tally, longy, lepa and all sorts and they (my very humble self being a victim) smile and take the taunts, but God help you is you call someone short shorty or a fat person fatty and everyone descends on you for being insensitive! I don’t get it!

•I know at parties, sometimes you find the pretty girls without a dance partner, guess why? Most times guys assume they are stuck up and will say no , so they settle for the homely girls while little-miss-pretty sits in a corner acting like she doesn’t care, but inside she almost wishes she could be ordinary so people do not get intimidated, kinda explains why some aint married too. If a pretty girl approaches her 30’s and is unmarried, people assume she is too selective that’s why she is still single, but if miss-not- so –pretty is single, people sympathise and say, Oh, she is such a nice girl, hope she finds someone! Double standards if you ask me.
•I will also use a scenario that deals with races, you know how blacks keep acting like they are so hated by the whites, but they themselves treat the white with disdain saying its because their fore fathers were wronged, please get a life! People are individuals and should be treated as such. Sometimes we just wallow in so much self pity, that we fail to see a good thing even when it hits us SMACK! In the face.
•And also think about how people who are poor seem to think they have an exclusive right to heaven, Hello! Being poor does not mean you will go to heaven, if you act like a devil, you will be miserable here and in the life after as well, so instead of judging your rich boss or neighbor and assuming he made his money through crooked means, why don’t you live like Christ would want you to and pray that God almighty blesses the works of your hand, rather than self righteously wallowing in poverty!

Anyway, my thoughts are based on the fact that sometimes we treat a certain class of people unfairly because in certain aspects of life they seem highly favoured already, could be physically, intellectually, socially, or financially. I think we should accord everyone same treatment, what is referred to as the curtesy of Christ. Before people start saying it doesn’t make sense and all the usual stories, na my blog, and I am entitled to my opinion, if you don’t like it, leave a comment or go create your own blog! Shikena!

ps: for all the tall skinny teens who were /are teased as kids, trust me when u grow older and fill out in all the right places everyone starts saying you are hot and look like a super model, trust me, i speak from experience *wink*

visit: www.dianahsplace.info
Follow on twitter: @dianahsplace

Hahahahahahaha! Bullsh!+ all the way and u know it. what a bunch of garbage in fact I havent heard such a nicely written pile of Poo in my whole life
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
Abegi abegi make i hear. . . MOST times, they are the cause of their tears. majority of pretty girls are snobbish and rude and crass and proud and act as if they don't give a fcck. . . especially the wealthy ones. . .

Pls pls pls, if you are pretty and don't behave in that manner, fine and good for you. Speak for yourself. We all have experienced one or two things from the pretty ones, so don't come here and defend anyone and make generalizing statements about them being the opposite of what i already think they are. I know how to read and understand people and so do others. No one will play on my intelligence. How many pretty girls are humble? They are in the minority. . . If i meet a pretty girl that is the opposite of the stereotype, trust me, i'll know.

If they cry at night, that shows they are also human like the rest. And they should do what other humans do. . . Clean their fccking eyes!
Nice thread. . . cool

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!! PREACH!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon: Poster God bless you! I tell you, although it can be quite fun sometimes, at other times, I wish, despeartely wish I was Just a plain Jane!
YEAH RITE!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by pdpiperpippen: 5:16pm On May 24, 2012
Pretty gals why cry when big papa's here. Common pretty ladies come to papa, my joystick ever ready to keep u smiling and moaning with pleasure all day long. FOR MORE INFOMATION PLS CALL 08053447503
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by blackboi(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2012
To be honest, my life is a synonym of what the op pasted. & yes; Even Handsome Guys Cry at Nightembarassed

I love pretty girls but they never gave me a chance... *sad*
Is it a crime to be born handsome & look cute more than a few??

Alas! The world isn't fairsadembarassed
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On May 24, 2012
blackboi: To be honest, my life is a synonym of what the op pasted. & yes; Even Handsome Guys Cry at Nightembarassed

Maybe na ur heart woworific lipsrsealed
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by deols(f): 5:56pm On May 24, 2012
wow! u so speak for me. Bullied through childhood for being so thin. Ironically, working so hard to keep in shape now.

I think a good self esteem does the job for all. whether thin or otherwise.

and to anyone who cares to listen, the pretty girls aint all snobs as said, stop assuming u know what others are thinking
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ugbebor(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2012
Why will pretty girl not cry, are they not humans lol
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by davechika(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2012
190: Rotfl

Wth

Sweetlemon - ure bin distracted

Idowulogbo if I miss this girl, I swear I wud kill u

Ok abeg noww - I knw u gat my back

@sexylemon - let's talk off Nl or probably witin d meet up zone
2get 2 know ourselves better or wah do u tink

@190,is this the real one or someone highjacked ur NL id.
guy i usually read most of ur posts rubbishing naija girls but am surprised at the 360 degrees turn.before this moment ur signature reads and i quote " if you a naija gal and a snake..deal with the naija gal first before the snake". so i begin to punder if ur really the same guy or ur high on something ??,pls no offence intended just my two cents.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by fubbyy(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2012
1st of all, who's a pretty girl and who's not? This is the main issue, the girl that won miss unical some years back was very pretty in the eyes of the judges but to me and many others she wasn't that cute because I naturally don't like light skinned girls and her cat eyes that people kept commenting on was the main thing that made me and others disqualifying her(I hate cat eyes) so you see no one is generally classified as pretty but y'all are making it look so, so the subject shouldn't be pretty girls cry at night, it suppose to be "girls that think they are pretty cry at night", any girl that act snobbish is a girl that think she's pretty, that is why some of them calm down the moment they found out that they are not as pretty as they taught, and some lay low thinking they are not cute while some people are secretly rating them as the finest.
My dear readers no human is generally accepted as a beautiful person... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, by the way all these girls labelling them selves pretty here, post your pics let's judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sweetlemon(f): 6:24pm On May 24, 2012
Babzilla:
YEAH RITE!
I said sometimes, not ALL times
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On May 24, 2012
davechika:

@190,is this the real one or someone highjacked ur NL id.
guy i usually read most of ur posts rubbishing naija girls but am surprised at the 360 degrees turn.before this moment ur signature reads and i quote " if you a naija gal and a snake..deal with the naija gal first before the snake". so i begin to punder if ur really the same guy or ur high on something ??,pls no offence intended just my two cents.

Odiro easy! Buhahahahaha

Oh boi, dis ur love for 190 na authentic o! see as u cram hin signature shocked shocked

190!!!!! Abeg dey wear iron pant o! Some men wan yansh u walai grin

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sweetlemon(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2012
There is a "she's too beautiful for my comfort" thread on nairaland in which a guy wanted to dump a girl because she committed a crime of being too beautiful for his peace of mind! Ha! That thread really depressed me!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Adeks(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2012
@Idowuogbo u too funny!!! i gbadun u die. e be like u b female jack bauer: u knw hw 2 read btw d lines n paying attention to details. 190 heed her advice oooo. lols. tnk God u no follow dey form 'pretty'
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Babycake(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon.Thanks4urpost.I_luv_dis.ooooossssshhhheeee.

Sweetlemon: There are so many unfair stereotypes attached to pretty girls;
1. pretty girls are vain
2. pretty girls a dumb
3. Pretty girls are proud and are snobs
4. pretty girls "use what they 'have' to get what they want"
5. pretty girls cannot be faithful partners

If we are not fighting to keep men who are hell bent on getting "a taste of" us, we are fighting off beaf and jealousy from our fellow ladies cos they feel insecure around us. The most terrible part is that the guys who might actually have sincere plans for us usually chicken out cos they feel we have too many toasters already! Oh! how sickening! :' cry cry cry :'
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52pm On May 24, 2012
Adeks: @Idowuogbo u too funny!!! i gbadun u die. e be like u b female jack bauer: u knw hw 2 read btw d lines n paying attention to details. 190 heed her advice oooo. lols. tnk God u no follow dey form 'pretty'
Hehehehehe! No mind me jare! I have my moments sir! wink
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by lasgidiboy1: 6:54pm On May 24, 2012
This thread is mad funny...

Who's a 'pretty' and who isn't? We need to get the definition right..

Being lightskinned don't mean you're pretty because there are millions of people in world who think lightskinned people are UGLY, regardless of how you look..

My definition of 'pretty' is big nyash, and big bre/ast; with average face and flat belly.. No albino, please.

So, let's define it before you get ahead of yourselves, pipu... tongue
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by lasgidiboy1: 6:56pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon: Lasgidi boy, I know your game plan here but trust me, its not gonna work.

Game plan? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mind reader, I'm not attracted to you, sorry.. All lightskinned people look the same to me.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 24, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Mind reader, I'm not attracted to you, sorry.. All lightskinned people look the same to me.
[size=18pt]
ROFL BADT GUY grin[/size]
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Cheiii!!! U are evil! U just throw d tin gbam! grin
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by blackboi(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Maybe na ur heart woworific lipsrsealed

I'm a true Libra child. I grew up with my mum, god-fearing, sedate & easy going.
I respect women a lot #andGodknows

people really judge me before they knw me.sadembarassed many believe I'm corrupt (like a hrt-brker or sth) but they're dead wrong. The fact that many "fine boys" do double date & fake emotions doesn't mean I'm like "them."

I'm different!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by lasgidiboy1: 7:04pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Cheiii!!! U are evil! U just throw d tin gbam! grin

Sisi eko, oyinbo pepper no be my thing. grin
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Adeks(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Being pretty isn't about skin color! if u aint attracted 2 her, say it n stop attaching it to 'light skin'. besides, hav u seen her? do u knw if she's dark skinned? there r many black pretty chiks my friend, so dont compartmentalize ur thinking
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On May 24, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Sisi eko, oyinbo pepper no be my thing. grin
Hehehe! So u like dem burnt abi? Nice! grin
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sweetlemon(f): 7:09pm On May 24, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Who said you were interested in me Abi na your guilty conscience dey worry you Na wa o! Some people ehn!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by lasgidiboy1: 7:11pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe! So u like dem burnt abi? Nice! grin

I've been allergic to vanilla since I was in momma's womb... Chocolate is my thing. wink

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by lasgidiboy1: 7:13pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Who said you were interested in me Abi na your guilty conscience dey worry you Na wa o! Some people ehn!

Abeg, comot for road make I see front, but no let moto jam you oooo. cheesy No be you they talk game plan, when I was just telling you to calm yourself down...
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2012
blackboi: To be honest, my life is a synonym of what the op pasted. & yes; Even Handsome Guys Cry at Nightembarassed

Sweetlemon: Poster God bless you! I tell you, although it can be quite fun sometimes, at other times, I wish, despeartely wish I was Just a plain Jane!

Please two of you should stop it.
Just stop it.

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On May 24, 2012
blackboi:

I'm a true Libra child. I grew up with my mum, god-fearing, sedate & easy going.
I respect women a lot #andGodknows
people really judge me before they knw me.sadembarassed many believe I'm corrupt (like a hrt-brker or sth) but they're dead wrong. The fact that many "fine boys" do double date & fake emotions doesn't mean I'm like "them."

I'm different!
U fine, ugly, smelly,neat, fresh, rich or poor u still gona get judged,humans in general have dat tendency to judge.As for me, i tend to always use d judgemental comments I get to my advantage.Guy, such is life o! U can't avoid homo sapiens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.