Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night (27510 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sike(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
Abegi abegi make i hear. . . MOST times, they are the cause of their tears. majority of pretty girls are snobbish and rude and crass and proud and act as if they don't give a fcck. . . especially the wealthy ones. . .

Pls pls pls, if you are pretty and don't behave in that manner, fine and good for you. Speak for yourself. We all have experienced one or two things from the pretty ones, so don't come here and defend anyone and make generalizing statements about them being the opposite of what i already think they are. I know how to read and understand people and so do others. No one will play on my intelligence. How many pretty girls are humble? They are in the minority. . . If i meet a pretty girl that is the opposite of the stereotype, trust me, i'll know.

If they cry at night, that shows they are also human like the rest. And they should do what other humans do. . . Clean their fccking eyes!
Nice thread. . . cool
Well-posted!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 7:32pm On May 24, 2012
DailyNews:

WOW!!! What a sweet, entertaining, thrilling, informative, hilarious, and in fact everything confession....@poster you really carried out your research very well...and same goes to men....ladies also do commit some generalization falacy when it involves men like- assuming that all rich guys play, assuming that all comfortable/working class handsome guys have girlfriends or are playboys, assuming that all men that have hit the age of 27 and above must have slept with a girl or been in a relationship, etc, etc....God bless your wisdom.....just about visiting your website right away....thumbs up!

Ummm...extremely good looking guys are vain, players, and whores. It's not making a generalization, it's real talk.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Tattooboy: 7:55pm On May 24, 2012
NIKKnJAZZ:

Ummm...extremely good looking guys are vain, players, and whores. It's not making a generalization, it's real talk.
U can say dat again, darl. But dont hate d players hate d game. @deeworldbest
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Tattooboy: 7:55pm On May 24, 2012
NIKKnJAZZ:

U can say dat again, darl. But dont hate d players hate d game.

@deeworldbest
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by lovelife2: 8:09pm On May 24, 2012
!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sweetlemon(f): 8:18pm On May 24, 2012
las_gidiboy:

Abeg, comot for road make I see front, but no let moto jam you oooo. cheesy No be you they talk game plan, when I was just telling you to calm yourself down...
I meant something else entirely. But sorry sir, I don comot for road make u pass
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by kay9(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2012
@dianah, can see u viewing the thread... Well, here's what i think:
- Pretty girls may cry at night, but Ugly ones wail all the time.
- Pretty girls may be misunderstood sometimes, but Ugly girls are TOTALLY ignored.
- Pretty girls may wish to be plain once in a while; Ugly girls however will give ANYTHING to be pretty.
So, suck it up, dianah, some people actually have it a lot worse.
Oh, and for the record, 90% of pretty girls i've met are snobs. And THAT is speaking from experience! cool

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by davechika(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Odiro easy! Buhahahahaha

Oh boi, dis ur love for 190 na authentic o! see as u cram hin signature shocked shocked

190!!!!! Abeg dey wear iron pant o! Some men wan yansh u walai grin

pls iduwulogbo,stop insinuating rubbish on your head,i wanted to be sure its real 190 cos he confessed hatred for naija gals which i didnt fancy at all cos there are lots of good ones.so get the info straight before u get it twisted okay!!
i.can smell u like the person of 190,u can just hook him up on PM.
okay!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by freecocoa(f): 8:36pm On May 24, 2012
Biko what are they crying for?
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Killz1(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2012
freecocoa: Biko what are they crying for?
grin grin grin
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 24, 2012
Ijogz K: Hmmmm av never had any challenge approaching any gurl, fine or ugly... Dem no get pass yanshh and bobbi,....

This ones no send public grin
Very true, if you de talk to girl and the siting wan too much, you go position am well. Let her know say she gats park well. As for me, girl na girl, bobby, kpekus and yansh. No golden kpekus or ATM kpekus. So why treat them differently?

You can only be placed in a position you allow people to put you. If a girl talks to you like you are shi. t talk to her back like she's same. Dem no born that girl well, no be this lifetime.

Too many weak men roaming the streets these days. Guys make una wake up oh!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by kay9(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2012
Nne jubakwam o!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On May 24, 2012
davechika:

pls iduwulogbo,stop insinuating rubbish on your head,i wanted to be sure its real 190 cos he confessed hatred for naija gals which i didnt fancy at all cos there are lots of good ones.so get the info straight before u get it twisted okay!!
i.can smell u like the person of 190,u can just hook him up on PM.
okay!

Calm d fawck down joor! Like his person? Yes I do! And what? Listen if I gbadun a certain koboko I go resume d toasting myself cus I b sojified babe u hia me so! So quit talking shyte! Na me u dey give advice about pm? See dis dongoyaro o! U beta behave cus I no 2 nice. angry
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by warrior101: 8:42pm On May 24, 2012
Same goes for handsome gentlemen... Its long since i saw a really pretty girl though. These days people dont give a wormz azz, they look out for the behind.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by warrior101: 8:47pm On May 24, 2012
Get out for here...
Idowuogbo:

Maybe na ur heart woworific lipsrsealed

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2012
freecocoa: Biko what are [b][size=18pt]they[/size] [/b]crying for?

If I start now, e go be like say I just start am from nowhere grin grin grin
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by zinosleek(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2012
Æ
One of d best write up I have ever read here, good one poster. And for all u claiming to understand forming as if u are beautiful and knows how it feels to be in those shoes and u wowo God is watching u
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On May 24, 2012
warrior101: Get out for here...
U sure u ok? How d tin dey do u? Na krawkraw or malaria? Which 1? Pls specify
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Kk4(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2012
Pretty girls can be snobs and selective too.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sweetlemon(f): 8:53pm On May 24, 2012
Because life is not as rosy as people think for pretty girls! And as Nayah said they are ordinary flesh and blood with hearts which are just as vulnerable to pain as any regular girl on the street.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On May 24, 2012
2buff:

If I start now, e go be like say I just start am from nowhere grin grin grin
Wetin you wan start?

I need know wetin dey make them cry na.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Because life is not as rosy as people think for pretty girls! And as Nayah said they are ordinary flesh and blood with hearts which are just as vulnerable to pain as any regular girl on the street.

Meh, like anything in life it has its highs and lows.
quite whining that you can't have it all tongue
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by warrior101: 8:55pm On May 24, 2012
When you see a fine person you will know...
fubbyy: 1st of all, who's a pretty girl and who's not? This is the main issue, the girl that won miss unical some years back was very pretty in the eyes of the judges but to me and many others she wasn't that cute because I naturally don't like light skinned girls and her cat eyes that people kept commenting on was the main thing that made me and others disqualifying her(I hate cat eyes) so you see no one is generally classified as pretty but y'all are making it look so, so the subject shouldn't be pretty girls cry at night, it suppose to be "girls that think they are pretty cry at night", any girl that act snobbish is a girl that think she's pretty, that is why some of them calm down the moment they found out that they are not as pretty as they taught, and some lay low thinking they are not cute while some people are secretly rating them as the finest.
My dear readers no human is generally accepted as a beautiful person... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, by the way all these girls labelling them selves pretty here, post your pics let's judge.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by freecocoa(f): 8:56pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Wait o,is\was anyone saying that life is rosier for pretty girls? Hah na them cry pass na,una dey sleep?
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by warrior101: 9:01pm On May 24, 2012
Everybody both pretty and wowo dey select. Free them pretty girls...
K,k:
Pretty girls can be snobs and selective too.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sweetlemon(f): 9:02pm On May 24, 2012
freecocoa: Wait o,is\was anyone saying that life is rosier for pretty girls? Hah na them cry pass na,una dey sleep?
Sorry ma. But some people here are still saying similar stuffs like pretty girls get jobs easier than normal looking ones, etc
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by freecocoa(f): 9:05pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Sorry ma. But some people here are still saying similar stuffs like pretty girls get jobs easier than normal looking ones, etc
Then those people need to wake up to the realities of life.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 24, 2012
Ijogz K: Hmmmm av never had any challenge approaching any gurl, fine or ugly... Dem no get pass yanshh and bobbi,....

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sweetlemon(f): 9:07pm On May 24, 2012
warrior101: Everybody both pretty and wowo dey select. Free them pretty girls...
Thank you
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 24, 2012

Very true, if you de talk to girl and the siting wan too much, you go position am well. Let her know say she gats park well. As for me, girl na girl, bobby, kpekus and yansh. No golden kpekus or ATM kpekus. So why treat them differently?

You can only be placed in a position you allow people to put you. If a girl talks to you like you are shi. t talk to her back like she's same. Dem no born that girl well, no be this lifetime.

Too many weak men roaming the streets these days. Guys make una wake up oh!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by shadrach77: 9:08pm On May 24, 2012
my take on this topic is this, most pretty girls are proud so the poster's argument does not hold water but some are genuinely humble just like the lady in this picture grin grin grin

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by warrior101: 9:09pm On May 24, 2012
Lol u just complicate issues by overrating pretty by suggesting that they are not normal looking. Be careful.... I like this topic though...
Sweetlemon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.