Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night (27513 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See am! U just dey comot boxers up and down, na who do u dis kain tin sef?
lwkmd...chai,badosky c as u don turn me to mumu wt ur comments...havn bn lmao...tek am easy,i no wan laff too much dis cold nyt
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by moHot(f): 11:42pm On May 24, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

***see its night and am crying already**** that means am pretty wow cry cry tongue grin
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Pakavy(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2012
moHot: cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

***see its night and am crying already**** that means am pretty wow cry cry tongue grin
u r indeed pretty but no cry cos crying prettys r an ugly sight jo
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Pakavy(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See am! U just dey comot boxers up and down, na who do u dis kain tin sef?
na u na.how u take kno say na boxers i dey use sef?miss ur 9te sobs pretty
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Pakavy(m): 12:13am On May 25, 2012
401kk: Why are they crying at night, dem be bush baby?
bush pretty nah
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by moHot(f): 12:45am On May 25, 2012
Pakavy: [b]u r indeed pretty [/b]but no cry cos crying prettys r an ugly sight jo
Pakavy: u r indeed pretty but no cry cos crying prettys r an ugly sight jo

did u found dat out after i started crying?? grin grin grin
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by promire2004(f): 1:07am On May 25, 2012
Although i agree with the poster to some extent, i still fink dat ladies in particular should always give a good impression. First impression matters a lot. If u c urself as very pretty, it shudn't get into ur head. Rather, a woman's beauty is mostly admired when she is soft-spoken, gentle, reserved and polite. Often times, people often get d misconception that when a lady possesses all of the above qualities, that she won't be respected. But in reality, such ladies are highly respected and commended for their beauty and humility. U can be humble but u shudn't be vulnerable to gimmicks whatsoever. Been classy, posh and real is very different from been fake and a craving to belong-wannabe. Respect is reciprocal. U shudn't expect any form of respect from anybody when u look down on pple and walk out of them snobbishly all in a bid to bruise their self-esteem!

4 Likes

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Abuchi249(m): 2:35am On May 25, 2012
Even ugly girls don they talk "yes me too,they think i am snubbish but i am not,i am humble". Common close your mouth you be wowo joor

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by cfours: 2:39am On May 25, 2012
the only time I pity pretty girls is when they get older and lose their youthful look. It must be a very humbling blow to their ego.
other than that, if you don't like being pretty, there are many ways to change your look to appear uglier. cry me a river.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 2:46am On May 25, 2012
Stoopid article what does being pretty have to do with life troubles?

As long as you're alive, and living on earth, you will face life troubles whether you are pretty, ugly, or average.

Depression, sadness, illness, loneliness, and heartbreak do not discriminate it can happen to anybody regardless of class, look, or status.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by cfours: 3:01am On May 25, 2012
rokiatu: Stoopid article what does being pretty have to do with life troubles?
As long as you're alive, and living on earth, you will face life troubles whether you are pretty, ugly, or average.
Depression, sadness, illness, loneliness, and heartbreak do not discriminate it can happen to anybody regardless of class, look, or status.

i noticed the unwarranted sense of entitlement as well.
instead of her to develop her personality and be social at the party. she is standing in a corner wondering why all the men are not flocking to her to kiss her pretty feet.

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by innocent82: 3:38am On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lie of the century! I just saw you ask Onila for drinks in her "Edo guys" thread!

Lolz
ΐ cant laugh
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 5:14am On May 25, 2012
Tattooboy: U can say dat again, darl. But dont hate d players hate d game. @deeworldbest

Na i'm not hating you players. Was just letting him know we aren't stupid since dude was tryna act like dem cuties are good peeps when they clearly aren't.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by jdash123: 6:38am On May 25, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Thanks for sharing.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by olatunjin(m): 7:15am On May 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*she starts singing*

oh Lawd ave mercy mercy,she no want no scrub dat 190 guy is a scrub

Oshe!! Hmmmmmm....... Mogbe!

190 dis babe na soji defined in 4D, her eye clear wella.

Goodluck o! Lmaooooo!!!!

Pls allow your guy to win his soulmate because if he fail,the writer of this tread does not mean what she claim to be...to me most pretty girl are snub,they always look down on people is only few of they are 10% responsible
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2012
190: OP

Where are these pweety girls and where я dey cryin

Give me a location so I could immediately go there with my handkerchief

Sexylemonade do u cry @ nites too

U get handkerchief?
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2012
Killz.:
Abegi abegi make i hear. . . MOST times, they are the cause of their tears. majority of pretty girls are snobbish and rude and crass and proud and act as if they don't give a fcck. . . especially the wealthy ones. . .

Pls pls pls, if you are pretty and don't behave in that manner, fine and good for you. Speak for yourself. We all have experienced one or two things from the pretty ones, so don't come here and defend anyone and make generalizing statements about them being the opposite of what i already think they are. I know how to read and understand people and so do others. No one will play on my intelligence. How many pretty girls are humble? They are in the minority. . . If i meet a pretty girl that is the opposite of the stereotype, trust me, i'll know.

If they cry at night, that shows they are also human like the rest. And they should do what other humans do. . . Clean their fccking eyes!
Nice thread. . . cool
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by olatunjin(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2012
rokiatu: Stoopid article what does being pretty have to do with life troubles?

you dont need to quote the article stupid...because everybody are entitle to their oppinion,you have said it all but the stupid you put there is not good.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2012
odiaero:

Lwkmd at this advertisment grin

Trying to chase off
190 finally?
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2012
jeddyMay:

Abi na, beauty is in d eyes of d beholder. I can decide to be my own beholder.LWKM

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2012
Adeks: Being pretty isn't about skin color! if u aint attracted 2 her, say it n stop attaching it to 'light skin'. besides, hav u seen her? do u knw if she's dark skinned? there r many black pretty chiks my friend, so dont compartmentalize ur thinking

.....taking over from
runaway 190!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2012
freecocoa: Biko what are they crying for?

For lolly o!
LOL
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Pakavy(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2012
moHot:

did u found dat out after i started crying?? grin grin grin
yes pretty heart.gud morning
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2012
Killz.:

Lemme tell you what i discovered. . . I found out that dating girls in the same age group or same age as you are is just a waste of time. Most girls prefer older guys. Not any fault of theirs you know, because they kinda mature earlier than their male counterparts. Therefore, they tend to refer to boys in their class or same level as "small boys". It's up to we the guys to realize that these ladies don't give a [i]s[/i]hit about us in our younger ages, so we have to buckle up and and face our studies squarely, preparing for the responsibility nature has entrusted to us right from the day we stepped out of our mother's womb as males. When we wait for our time, younger ladies would look up to us, and oh, those ladies that previously snubbed you will suddenly realize how handsome and "matured" you suddenly look or suddenly are. That is why, at age 30, a mans life is just starting, but at age 30 for the ladies, they are desperate. . . and will most times, settle for less. A lot of heart breaks will be avoided if guys would look at that simple mathematics of life. The girls that break your heart do so, because you rightfully cannot take care of them at that time, of course, you are rightfully a "small boy". Learn and remember that there is a time for everything.
When the time comes, a younger and prettier girl will also leave a "small boy" to be with you. . . that's life! "Small boys" should better ask themselves, why the rush?

.....and d small boy should
go for a smaller girl.....
even
the smallest one.

Pls, no child molestation!

True talk my brother.
We cant do blame them
for that though!

They need to surf.

**modified**
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2012
lalaosky:
u r ryt but u misunderstood me cos i was neva datin or planned to date her...she was jes my gud fwend bak then...i had a GF so i cudnt evn think of dating her..as for dept guys,she stopped grtn dem them..weneva she cums to class(usually late unlike b4),she wil sit with only d preety gals in our dept..dis days she wil pass me and wont evn utter a HI to me...dis was sumone dat we went to places and classes together from my hostel rum and sumtyms from hers..

All the same buddy!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18am On May 25, 2012
lalaosky:
lwkmd...chai,badosky c as u don turn me to mumu wt ur comments...havn bn lmao...tek am easy,i no wan laff too much dis cold nyt

Looolzzz! U must laugh! tongue cheesy
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2012
401kk: Why are they crying at night, dem be bush baby?

First post to make me LMAO!
''......bush babies?''
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23am On May 25, 2012
olatunji_n: Pls allow your guy to win his soulmate because if he fail,the writer of this tread does not mean what she claim to be...to me most pretty girl are snub,they always look down on people is only few of they are 10% responsible

Ewelamo! How ur own take b na,is it my fault 190 pysching vocabs no hold d opeke? Instead of u to channel swagga go hin side na me u see quote abi? If I use word of mouth destroy u dis morning na, dem go say esu leyin ibeji don start.Ogbeni Tunji, b a samaritan, u can help 190, all u need to do is quote Sweetlemon and ginger her on behalf of 190. It no hard na!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26am On May 25, 2012
Pakavy: na u na.how u take kno say na boxers i dey use sef?miss ur 9te sobs pretty
Sob? Say wetin happen? I b ghost ni! I fit fake am sha wen doing dat kini @ nite grin
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by mufikings(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2012
[quote author=ayobase][/quote]
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by mufikings(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2012
Well said Ayobase, Proverbs 11:22 says: "As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman who is without discretion" period !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Janeyinka(f): 8:55am On May 25, 2012
I swear i lyk ur post at tyms i just get tired.d moment dey luk at u dey av made their conclusn and u knw wt notin can change dt.u av got it in u sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.