Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night (27509 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 9:02am On May 25, 2012
Killz.:

Lemme tell you what i discovered. . . I found out that dating girls in the same age group or same age as you are is just a waste of time. Most girls prefer older guys. Not any fault of theirs you know, because they kinda mature earlier than their male counterparts. Therefore, they tend to refer to boys in their class or same level as "small boys". It's up to we the guys to realize that these ladies don't give a [i]s[/i]hit about us in our younger ages, so we have to buckle up and and face our studies squarely, preparing for the responsibility nature has entrusted to us right from the day we stepped out of our mother's womb as males. When we wait for our time, younger ladies would look up to us, and oh, those ladies that previously snubbed you will suddenly realize how handsome and "matured" you suddenly look or suddenly are. That is why, at age 30, a mans life is just starting, but at age 30 for the ladies, they are desperate. . . and will most times, settle for less. A lot of heart breaks will be avoided if guys would look at that simple mathematics of life. The girls that break your heart do so, because you rightfully cannot take care of them at that time, of course, you are rightfully a "small boy". Learn and remember that there is a time for everything.
When the time comes, a younger and prettier girl will also leave a "small boy" to be with you. . . that's life! "Small boys" should better ask themselves, why the rush?

Spot on!!!! I respect u
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by mufikings(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2012
Proverbs 11:22 says: "As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman who is without discretion"[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Jerry2i(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2012
Boluyong_1:

@Killz: Nice one meen... I totally agree with u. These pretty girls know they are pretty so it gets into their head, they also 'form' a lot for guyz then they bite their nails before they sleep at night full of wishes... Well, I also think it's an African thing especially Nigeria, I have had the privilege of interacting with pretty ladies of different races and culture but most Africans I encountered didn't really cut it of which Nigeria seems to be even worse than the rest of Africa. Swedish girls are extremely pretty and very friendly and British girls rarely deceive guys, they'll tell u on the spot before u go far "emm, I ve a boyfriend or Hey mate, i'm not interested", Caribbean ladies are open, Kenyan girls are very homely etc but most Nigerian girls appear to be materialistic, pretentious and too flashy forgetting that you could get a sweet and down-to-earth lady 10 times more beautiful than her in Sweden without much stress WHY? Because they(British, Swedish etc) are intelligent, self-confident and have foresight so they don't have to spend much time before they know who you are or what u want or be telling you 'superstory' like most Nigerian girls do ("Im not that interested for now but lets be friend", "emmm I'll think about it" and all those trash - sorry to say, but it is tho) .. Well, its all about Mentality and I'm usually not sorry for Nigerian girls that ends up losing out at the end of the day because guys, handsome or not are stereotyped to, you hear them saying "all men are the same" and all sort which are sincerely not true so @sweetlemon as @killz said, you can only speak for yourself. You don't know how difficult it is for most guys to summon courage to approach talk less of talking so ladies try to be open and approachable. This issue I think its majorly a factor the Nigerian mentality or attitude. I'm writing from Senegal and Senegalese ladies are really beautiful and waaaaaayyyyy! not like Nigerian girls, they are sweet, sharp and "happening" so Nigerian girls should maybe find a way of working on their attitude or do some self-talk and bear in mind that beauty fades and the female clock is very short.. Sorry Nigerian girls, but its true... @killz: Nice one again @Sweetlemon: Good topic. Au revoir!
.spot on @Boluyong_1,9c thread
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by makky(f): 10:07am On May 25, 2012
Pretty girl swaggz... I think its just an individual thing. Was discussing the exact same thing with my friend who lives in germany yesterday. Its pretty difficult to approach Pretty tall huge ladies, u just judge us before even coming close to us, unfair I must say. I have lots of friends esp d males who felt intimidated at first, but just with the first conversation, they are like wow, never knew u would be this funny or lively to talk to. Infact, someone asked me last week if I was high on alcohol cos he didnt expect me to be so witty and free. So i still say its an individual thing, i know most ladies think its an advantage to be all what not, but on the long run, it hits back at them... WORD!

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by queensmith: 10:28am On May 25, 2012
Does a beautiful person earn being beautiful? Does an ugly person ask to be ugly?

It's a shame the way people look even matters at all, but to those who place value where value is due looks will never matter.

1 Like

Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sweetlemon(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2012
t
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Sweetlemon(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2012
From replies here, I can see that most guys dissing pretty girls here do so because they have been rejected by one or two pretty girls. Hello! even what you will call an ugly girl (who has a healthy self esteem) knows what she wants in a man so its not every man that approaches her that she agrees to. But anyway, you are free to go on stereotyping pretty girls if it makes you feel better
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by dianah(f): 11:06am On May 25, 2012
[url][/url]www.dianahsplace.info[quote author=dianah]When I was about thirteen years old, I read a novel by Merrill Joan Gerber entitled, [b]EVEN PRETTY GIRLS CRY AT NIGHT [/b]and it gave me a different perspective, for me it just affirmed the saying that the grass always looks greener on the other persons lawn.

Pretty girls are mainly thought to be snobs, not because they are any more than the next person, but because sometimes people are so intimidated by their looks, that they never give them a fair say before judging them, which is quite unfair.
You know how tall people or skinny people get teased endlessly especially as a growing teen? You get called palm tree, tally, longy, lepa and all sorts and they (my very humble self being a victim) smile and take the taunts, but God help you is you call someone short shorty or a fat person fatty and everyone descends on you for being insensitive! I don’t get it!

•I know at parties, sometimes you find the pretty girls without a dance partner, guess why? Most times guys assume they are stuck up and will say no , so they settle for the homely girls while little-miss-pretty sits in a corner acting like she doesn’t care, but inside she almost wishes she could be ordinary so people do not get intimidated, kinda explains why some aint married too. If a pretty girl approaches her 30’s and is unmarried, people assume she is too selective that’s why she is still single, but if miss-not- so –pretty is single, people sympathise and say, Oh, she is such a nice girl, hope she finds someone! Double standards if you ask me.
•I will also use a scenario that deals with races, you know how blacks keep acting like they are so hated by the whites, but they themselves treat the white with disdain saying its because their fore fathers were wronged, please get a life! People are individuals and should be treated as such. Sometimes we just wallow in so much self pity, that we fail to see a good thing even when it hits us SMACK! In the face.
•And also think about how people who are poor seem to think they have an exclusive right to heaven, Hello! Being poor does not mean you will go to heaven, if you act like a devil, you will be miserable here and in the life after as well, so instead of judging your rich boss or neighbor and assuming he made his money through crooked means, why don’t you live like Christ would want you to and pray that God almighty blesses the works of your hand, rather than self righteously wallowing in poverty!

Anyway, my thoughts are based on the fact that sometimes we treat a certain class of people unfairly because in certain aspects of life they seem highly favoured already, could be physically, intellectually, socially, or financially. I think we should accord everyone same treatment, what is referred to as the curtesy of Christ. Before people start saying it doesn’t make sense and all the usual stories, na my blog, and I am entitled to my opinion, if you don’t like it, leave a comment or go create your own blog! Shikena!

ps: for all the tall skinny teens who were /are teased as kids, trust me when u grow older and fill out in all the right places everyone starts saying you are hot and look like a super model, trust me, i speak from experience *wink*

www.dianahsplace.com
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Because life is not as rosy as people think for pretty girls! And as Nayah said they are ordinary flesh and blood with hearts which are just as vulnerable to pain as any regular girl on the street.
you and this your bullshit,who even tell u sey u 5n sef hen
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Pakavy(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sob? Say wetin happen? I b ghost ni! I fit fake am sha wen doing dat kini @ nite grin
finaly my boxers don drop jo.u no nid fake am cos with me max satisfaction guaranteed!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Pakavy(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon: From replies here, I can see that most guys dissing pretty girls here do so because they have been rejected by one or two pretty girls. Hello! even what you will call an ugly girl (who has a healthy self esteem) knows what she wants in a man so its not every man that approaches her that she agrees to. But anyway, you are free to go on stereotyping pretty girls if it makes you feel better
be specific dear,name dem bt count me out cos my idowuogbu is a pretty one 2 bhold and she no reject me when i toast am
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by pauloman(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2012
NIKKnJAZZ:

Ummm...extremely good looking guys are vain, players, and whores. It's not making a generalization, it's real talk.

How would u be so sure of that....quit being judgmental baby gurl !
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by pauloman(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Because life is not as rosy as people think for pretty girls! And as Nayah said they are ordinary flesh and blood with hearts which are just as vulnerable to pain as any regular girl on the street.

Perhaps if they adopt being down to earth to people that approach them and get off the idea and thoughts that they are pretty and asuch a special being especially when a simple guy approaches them then their life wouldnt be so pathetic for them to cry @ nite.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sob? Say wetin happen? I b ghost ni! I fit fake am sha wen doing dat kini @ nite grin
lmao...dis gal u no kill me...and ur bobo go dey think say im dey prak im shawamma wella not knowing say ol na pretence...lwkmd
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 3:04pm On May 25, 2012
lalaosky:
lmao...dis gal u no kill me...and ur bobo go dey think say im dey prak im shawamma wella not knowing say ol na pretence...lwkmd
Hehehehe! I no na dat wan ur antenna go pick, aproko united. Oh boi, I no dey pretend o! But! If d tin wan enter hrs of punishment, I must to cry fake cry na. Abi u tink na suffer head I come earth come do ni! angry cheesy
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Hahahahahah1 Yeah rite. & here I was thinking they were made of gold and that they shat strawberries.LOL.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by niyimat(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2012
Talking about beauty, I once put this on my wall 'what we lack in look, we make up in attitude, no one is ugly. Food is the best drug and exercise is the best therapy, we are what we eat.' Being pretty or handsome is so much dependent on what we eat and what activity we are exposed to, all fingers are not equal. Some level of poverty can also reflect in our look. Many of the so classified plain Jane have made it up in great attitude and internal qualities that only a blind man we not see it and they therefore remain the first choice for a reasonable man any day. Who even told you she is ugly? Give her the necessary care and attention and her look will never remain the same.

You think you look pretty and a bit proud about that, the fact is a man can sense out pride as little as a drop in a 4 litter gallon so here are some power points
(1) Humble yourself
(2) Build a good self exteem
(3) What is it that you have that you are not given, so Y brag about it.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 25, 2012
pretty girls are always made to cry at night by fool men
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by emynem05(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2012
I fink i need a little love frm a biutiful gurl dat is not proud and does nt snob.
I hav tried dey all feel too big so far and i don't really like impressing a gurl wif wat i hav and dats really wat d beautiful ones like or want.
Let's b fwends 2791dab2.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hehehehe! I no na dat wan ur antenna go pick, aproko united. Oh boi, I no dey pretend o! But! If d tin wan enter hrs of punishment, I must to cry fake cry na. Abi u tink na suffer head I come earth come do ni! angry cheesy
lwkmd...dis shawamma dey vex o..badosky,y my antennas no go pick up dis sexual wavelenghts?...lol..hrs of punishment?...berra borrow leg tear race comot cum meet 190..lol
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon: From replies here, I can see that most guys dissing pretty girls here do so because they have been rejected by one or two pretty girls. Hello! even what you will call an ugly girl (who has a healthy self esteem) knows what she wants in a man so its not every man that approaches her that she agrees to. But anyway, you are free to go on stereotyping pretty girls if it makes you feel better

Im short (4.78)
Will u date me?
Pls, dont think about it!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Pakavy(m): 1:26am On May 26, 2012
lalaosky:
c ur mouth bro,who say i no dey prak ha reach ha duodenum
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06am On May 26, 2012
lalaosky:
lwkmd...dis shawamma dey vex o..badosky,y my antennas no go pick up dis sexual wavelenghts?...lol..hrs of punishment?...berra borrow leg tear race comot cum meet 190..lol
U mean 4190? U no like me at all! Dat guy wey dey behave like bulldog? Mbanu! Make I gentle dey read Psalms.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by bendazum: 9:03am On May 26, 2012
From my personal experience most of dem Pretty gals are snobs and flirty.Me I don't nid no one giving me no levels and I don't wish to share my queen with no A.. hole.So you see am better off with dem homely girls cos they know how to cook,take care of homes,family etc Most Pretty gals have gotten used to being doted on.Many can hardly lift their fingers.Mehn I am still looking and prayerfully searching for a pretty queen to prove me wrong.Hopefully it might click though otherwise to dem HOMELY GALS ALL THE WAY!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by bendazum: 9:10am On May 26, 2012
lalaosky:
i doff ma cap for u...d OP z ryt sunhow but most pretty gals r notin to write home abt..for an EG,dia z dis pretty gal called didi in ma dept..in 100L,we use to read together for nyt classes...we joked and laffed togeda...den came 200L,she started following diff classes of men&changed immediately..she started acting as if ol d guys in our dept was low lifes!..cudnt bliv myself wen i called her one day and she was like ''hello.hu z dis?''...she has deleted my num....for real,most pretty gals(i mean d very very pretty ones) r rude nd not humble...dia character sucks most tyms...jes over heard one sayin she wil neva marry a poor man nd dat her husby must b stinkingly rich...imagine!!
ON POINT!!!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by awesomebenji(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2012
@idowuogbo, wot has it profit u now dat u disconnectd 190 nd sweetlemon? I hope some wil cry at nite sha!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12am On May 26, 2012
awesome_benji: @idowuogbo, wot has it profit u now dat u disconnectd 190 nd sweetlemon? I hope some wil cry at nite sha!
Mafilomidasi,Express gbeborun, international aproko ,town crier etc...... Wetin concern u 2? Abeg enter bush man! See dis baboons o! Haba! Can't u help d guy win her back if u dat concerned ni? Mstewwwww!!!!!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by cjpanta: 11:25am On May 26, 2012
Story.....pretty girls ma foot. Too bad they cause their attitudes suck. Unfortunately, its not all of them have an ego problem, but if a generalization has to be made, majority just suck. Humility is one thing most of them lack and should get to try to acquire. Am sure majority of guys agree.

Another unfortunate predicament they have is that they don't realize that their beauty don't last. As the years go by without nobody, they become desperate and that's exactly the point at which they start wondering why everyone is not asking them out.
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by richy5(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2012
pretty girls
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by ayobase(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mafilomidasi,Express gbeborun, international aproko ,town crier etc...... Wetin concern u 2? Abeg enter bush man! See dis baboons o! Haba! Can't u help d guy win her back if u dat concerned ni? Mstewwwww!!!!!

A day dey come wey e-slaps
go launch u......

Quote me, e go be like dream,
but u wont be sleeping!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On May 26, 2012
ayobase:

A day dey come wey e-slaps
go launch u......

Quote me, e go be like dream,
but u wont be sleeping!

Keep following me around like d woman wiv d issue of blood dat was desperate to torch garment.

Last warning!

Mstewwwww!!!!
Re: Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night by wutcolor69: 2:19pm On May 26, 2012
I CANT BELIEVE THAT SOME slowpoke ACTUALY POSTED THIS TOPIC , HAHAHAHAHAA lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.