Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35068 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
warya123: i feel like their is some sexual tension in the air

lol wtf does that mean? undecided
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 5:06am On Jun 24, 2012
^^^^ you tell me...
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ you tell me...

Hmmm....now this is interesting. wink
I don't know what to say to be honest lol.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2012
^^^^ exactly
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ exactly

hmmmm....
well sir, when ever you're ready to fill me in I'm game..
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
exactly...
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
warya123: exactly...

lol...smh.

you're a trip ayanle.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
looks like someone has left. tongue

We scared him away...lol
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2012
nope...i just have a life...you know things like work, school, a seeex life
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
lol if you say so hun.

You know I'm not dumb right? kiss
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 4:18am On Jun 25, 2012
^^^^ hard to tell sometimes
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 25, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ hard to tell sometimes

Whatever dude.

so would you like to elaborate what this meant?

"sexual tension"...
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 5:54am On Jun 25, 2012
i think your looking into it more than you should...doont look too much into it...
Re: Ask A Somali by caimogu123: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2012
its ok me 2 ! and im looking for a good girl and future bringing some tips on our new wedding dress! and thanku!http://www.myefox.com/2012-new-a-line-type-stomacher-wedding-dress-p-328603?utm_source=www.myefox.com&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=sufei
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2012
warya123: i think your looking into it more than you should...doont look too much into it...

lol im not dude...i am just trying to figure out what you meant by it.
it was lil too random.

but ok...never mind. smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2012
caimogu123: its ok me 2 ! and im looking for a good girl and future bringing some tips on our new wedding dress! and thanku!http://www.myefox.com/2012-new-a-line-type-stomacher-wedding-dress-p-328603?utm_source=www.myefox.com&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=sufei

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol im not dude...i am just trying to figure out what you meant by it.
it was lil too random.

but ok...never mind. smiley

nothing i say is ever random dear...everything is calculated.
Re: Ask A Somali by jjoe2015gmail: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
Are you talking about these Somalis. Sis just ignore him. Its not worth it. this is what goes on in his mind.//www.google.co.za/search?q=dead+somalis+pictures&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ee3qT7TgIIbPhAfr3bjIBQ&ved=0CFUQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=677 These guys have no hope in life, nothing to look forward to. Can never have a home, a place whee they belong, as a result they just become hateful. They are mentally unsatable because of Mohammed and Khat, not to mention Allah is sitting on a cloud looking ater them. Ignore them at the best of time.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
ur barbaric. anyone can search dead bodies online but to post a link. what a bantu savage. no classs at all. shocked

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 01, 2012
^^^^Have you ever dealt with racism or negative encounters from Americans
since you've been here due to your ethnicity or religion (as a muslim)?
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 5:00am On Jul 01, 2012
Mostly i have dealt with racism from black americans...at my high school somalis and blacks use to fight every day...blacks in america are animals..only fighting for the crumbs of whites...they fight with every ethnic groups...

mostly i don't experice racism or discrimination based on my religion...i use to work at customer service company...about a dozen people in my years of working there told me to go back to my country. I remember this one black girl said go back to where your from...and her friend said i think his from africa..lmao...

last semester at my college this black girl said i wasn't black...and then she said that jesus was black..lmao...i couldn't believe it...i told her jesus was a white jew...but if he was black..he would be an ethiopian jew...cause those are the only black jews..i told her that ethiopians look like me...and since she didn't consider me black..that their is no way that jesus would be black even if he was an ethiopian jew..lmao

blacks in this country are fukkiiin nuts.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 01, 2012
warya123: Mostly i have dealt with racism from black americans...at my high school somalis and blacks use to fight every day...blacks in america are animals..only fighting for the crumbs of whites...they fight with every ethnic groups...

mostly i don't experice racism or discrimination based on my religion...i use to work at customer service company...about a dozen people in my years of working there told me to go back to my country. I remember this one black girl said go back to where your from...and her friend said i think his from africa..lmao...

last semester at my college this black girl said i wasn't black...and then she said that jesus was black..lmao...i couldn't believe it...i told her jesus was a white jew...but if he was black..he would be an ethiopian jew...cause those are the only black jews..i told her that ethiopians look like me...and since she didn't consider me black..that their is no way that jesus would be black even if he was an ethiopian jew..lmao

blacks in this country are fukkiiin nuts.

LOL!! She's lucky I wasn't there!!

wow that is embarrassing...hmmm, why would ppl tell you to go back to your country?
what did you do/say Ayanle? grin grin

anyway...i keep forgetting you lived here for a while...i was like "high school?!" grin

why were the somalis and AAs fighting? were you calling them adoons? angry
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 5:49am On Jul 01, 2012
been here for almost 20 years...naw i didn't fight blacks...but the blacks wanted to date our women...and we somalis wanted to keep our distance...we kept trying to stay away from them..and they kept trying to be too close...so eventually they thought we were looking down on them...

in america where a lot of somali communities live...somalis don't integrate with black americans...we have our own shopping malls, our own mosques, our own car dealers,...even in the universities we have our own SOMALI STUDENT ASSOCIATIONS...while the blacks are part of the black social organizations at their college...

well as for why people tell me to go back to my country...mostly cause their are a lot of somalis in our city...and all they can say is go back...to which we say go back to europe or go back to west africa...so mostly the feel stupid...
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2012
ok...well what is your personal gripe with other black people?
you seem like a person who can reason...sometimes i wonder if you have
multiple personality disorder grin because you seem reasonable but then
you say off the wall stuff... undecided

and do you plan on eventually going back to Somalia? sad
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2012
i just don't like american blacks...they are ignorant ...they remind me of the bantus in my country...always bowing down to the white man...as for the african blacks..i hate them because they kiss my asss...i can't respect someone who kisses my assss...Somalis respect ethiopians...even thou they are our biggest enemy...we respect them cause they don't kiss our assss... lol.

so i get pissed when you guys try to claim somalis as part of your big negro army...its like you want us to give you the image that you could never achieve for yourself...do you know how many so called somali terrorist are arrested everyday...the thousands who are tortured...the ones who die on the high seas...the hundreds of thousands who died fighting foreigners...and you want to claim that history as part of africa...

that is insulting to me...thats why you think i have double personalities...

example...imagine west africans who enslaved you and sold you...holding you and claiming your history even thou they had nothing to do with it...is that no offensive...for us thats how i feel...you only talk about somalia because it represents in your head what you wish your people could have done...

same thing why egyptians hate african americans who claim them... i guess its true...victory has a thousand fathers why failure is an orphan.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2012
lol @ claim somalis for image....what image hun? grin

what exactly is "honorable" about the somali name/ppl that would give us a better image? Mansa Musa and Chaka Zulu make me proud. Malcom X and Marcus Garvey represent my ppl's strength...Bob Marley and Fela Kuti motivate me.. Queen Nanny and Angela Davis represent what I strive to be as a black woman, what about somalis?

My man, you're described as the worst type of negro and your country one of the biggest failed states on the planet.

truth be told, prior to meeting you I didn't know much about somalia except famine, warfare and iman lol

i've spoken to a few somalis on here but that is about as close as I've ever been to anything "somali" until you came.
the ONLY reason i decided to prove and show you that you are "negroid" is because of comical rants you left around nairaland such as the one you've posted above. i don't think the average african much less black american thinks about somalis/a as you want to believe love. I think your obsession with being relevant to other blacks emphasize your masked inferiority complex you all suffer from as a people. (i.e. your being on nairaland for as long as you've been, attention seeking or the 1000 and counting, topics on somaliNet about other blacks...).

As for Egypt...Egypt has had a history of defeat. Their entire history is based on nomads and foreign invaders threatening and at times conquering them. That is why they went from traditional African animism/polytheism to predominantly Muslim and "Arabtized".

Whites taking the history of Africans all over the continent in effort to prove the black man (including somalis) inferior is the SOLE reason for the bringing up of Ancient Egypt. Not one black "supremecist" or afro centric will tell you they have any ounce of respect, regard or interest in present day Egyptians...they are seen as failures not motivators...you have it backwards love. wink

i never once claimed you all for a mission or an image. I already have plenty of rich history which is why I am proud of who I am and what I came from even as a descendant of slaves...

i like you Ayanle...but don't get arrogant and start talking 'greasy' now...i think you forgot your meds...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

get some help sweetheart...im off to bed. smiley kiss
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2012
i swear once someone here said that africans have to claim somalis as black...because whites wanted to claim somalis as non black hamitics...so they could prove ancient egyptians were white and not negroid...i wouldn't make this stuff up...

but i just can't stand niggggers saying am the same as them...its very repulsive and insulting...

i like you too biiiitccch... kiss
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
warya123: i swear once someone here said that africans have to claim somalis as black...because whites wanted to claim somalis as non black hamitics...so they could prove ancient egyptians were white and not negroid...i wouldn't make this stuff up...

but i just can't stand niggggers saying am the same as them...its very repulsive and insulting...

lol well it's true to a certain extent. The issue is to try to prove that "Afro.Asiatic" languages are not African...that is their (Euro) aim.

There is this pathetic white girl on youtube named "phoenician7" and her cronies. She at one time was trying to prove that Egyptians, Sudanese and Horners are white people who developed dark skin grin.

But when ppl like "davidcici13", "raidio1" and "dogons2k12"; etc. debunked that theory, then she started saying you guys are Hametic grin. She doesn't like black people and don't believe we are capable of building great societies. Each time she gets debunked she becomes even more hostile LOL and starts blocking people when she can't respond to them. grin

It's hilarious and pathetic how ppl use youtube to wage racial wars. These same ppl have been arguing for 2+ years!! I comment on them every now and then...but you'll never see me upload a damn video trying to prove egypt was black to whites/arabs or what have you...it's a waste of time if you ask me. My thing is if you know the truth just educate your people/those who want to know...but don't argue with whites...they will never see eye to eye with us because most don't want to.

and who cares??!

i like you too

I know you do... wink

biiiitccch... kiss

May the Gods curse you with hemorrhoids and hard shyt! angry angry
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
^^^^ sorry i cant look soft incase my people are watching

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
warya123: ^^^^ sorry i cant look soft incase my people are watching

grin grin

you are a trip Ayanle.
You know you have me hooked on that Somali song...

I don't know what it's called. It's just titled "Somali Song" on youtube.

I have been listening to it over and over! grin
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
my real name Ali so call me Ali. The song about the graduate students dying in the explosion. thats a good song that captures the soul. alot of non somalis listen to it too,

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
warya123: my real name Ali so call me Ali. The song about the graduate students dying in the explosion. thats a good song that captures the soul. alot of non somalis listen to it too,

ok sweetie...Ali it is.

but yeah i can tell that song is an emotional one.
its unfortunate such a beautiful song was created from a tragedy of that magnitude. undecided

may their souls RIP.

somali music is really starting to grow on me. smiley
i cant stop listening lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.