Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? (23332 Views)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / Are they afraid of my financial status: / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? by Charly68: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Basildon1:
For as long as you are bothered with the financial angle, you are gonna be on the market for a long while. Search for deeper qualities. A honest responsible man will not take advantage of your 'wealth'.
I am sure you are good looking but I dont think you are a hottie (no offence), the kinda men u seeking will definitely not queue outside for you. Just givin you the cold hard truth
She is of the opinion that every man is after women's money ..I got pissed off with her Western mentality. ..no man that worth his salt will be comfortable to be fed by a woman,God forbid .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video / Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.