Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? (45769 Views)

Poll: Which is better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men : 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Group of Men are better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
solomon111: Interesting thread!
Flagrant display of ignorance.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by davida222(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
Freiburger:
and this?
Business/Money / Re: Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? by davida222(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06
Befor a bottle of coke in Nigeria used
to sell for just 10 naira what has
happened to nigeria naira. Is nigeria
moving foward or backward. I
remenber wen i first came to the U.S
for studys i came with just 2500naira and 20kobo in 1989 and it lasted for a
full 9 months, i remenber paying for a
house offcampus 4 just 200 naira to
u.s dollers then. So my Question is
what has gone wrong with The giant
of Africa?
ye dats my frend davida22 is a Nigerian, u black ass nitwt
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And black men dont cheat? Buhababahbaha!

Black men do cheat, that was why I said there are terrible people in both races. But we don't have to talk down on one to uplift the other..

I don't see white people talk down on their own race when it comes to relationship, nor compare themselves with us - but why do we always do that? It's just annoying, and I personally think it's inferiority complex...

I used to work as a bouncer in white clubs in my first year at uni - and I know how white guys get down, especially when they're wasted...
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by maygah(f): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
Black men wit black hrt. Too mean & proud dudes tongue

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Olaone1: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
sleekdot:

White people and sex? Omo no even think am. Go to any club once a little tipsy anything goes. I have seen mom and daughter showing their titties in clubs.

When I first got here I was shy, My white friends would be pointing like 3 girls whom he knows are trying to hit on me or get my attention.

It was after like 5 outings before I understood the code. Go to an all white club on weekends and most likely you would get takeaway.

White guys cheat like there's no tomorrow same with the women. Where does the folktale of bored housewives sleeping with mail men come from.

Sexually, white ppl have little restrain. They want it, they go for it whether married or single

And the one about your son looking like the milkman grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
sleekdot:
White people and sex? Omo no even think am. Go to any club once a little tipsy anything goes. I have seen mom and daughter showing their titties in clubs.

When I first got here I was shy, My white friends would be pointing like 3 girls whom he knows are trying to hit on me or get my attention.

It was after like 5 outings before I understood the code. Go to an all white club on weekends and most likely you would get takeaway.

White guys cheat like there's no tomorrow same with the women. Where does the folktale of bored housewives sleeping with mail men come from.

Sexually, white ppl have little restrain. They want it, they go for it whether married or single

A visit to white clubs on a weekend is enough to know how crazy these people are... grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by sleekdot(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

Black men do cheat, that was why I said there are terrible people in both races. But we don't have to talk down on one to uplift the other..

I don't see white people talk down on their own race when it comes to relationship, nor compare themselves with us - but why do we always do that? It's just annoying, and I personally think it's inferiority complex...

I used to work as a bouncer in white clubs in my first year at uni - and I know how white guys get down, especially when they're wasted...

Honestly you wont believe.

When i first came to the US, on Friday nights I would go to a bar mostly whites when the ppl get wasted there mennnn. You dont want to knwo

My first few times one girl was trying to dance with me and grabbing my hands urging me to touch her, I was thinking she was trying to set me up and I avoided her.

After a few times, my white guy friends told me they cant leave there without carrying one home.

Women from age 20 to 50 coming there to hunt for men

After I got comfortable with them omo it was baddddd.

Even in Colleges go to Frat and sororities parties and see how young white boys and girls roll. White women even give their daughters birth controls from 16yrs
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by davida222(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
over here in d u.s, no white guy in its rite mind wil b thnkin of datin a black girl. Thy ar all yuky crap.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Olaone1: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
horny4u:

White men are caring, share all with you, support you etc...but there are lots of caring black men too but across the board of average....the white man no go give you wahala....
You are an equal and so all that
BUT
the black man knows how to sweet mouth you, his masculinity is badass, even with a potbucket as stomach he carries himself like vandam and in the bedroom......your average black man will make you forget he broke your heart 10 times before now....a truly endowed race.....land of milk and more milk.

Horn.y is pro-black lol wink
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
Black, white, greenn, yellow, blue alien, ko, ni, mi?

If you are going to be a rubbish bf you will be a rubbish one whether you are any of the above.

On the other hand. The question should be who has the biggest kini and who nyashes better.

Just saying.

*strolls off*
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by cheddarking(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
From my experience though,Black guys are more likely to go for white girls than White boys for black girls.
It also pisses me off when I see a white guy with black girl though...

First they take our land, people and oil...
and now they taking our bitches too? angry
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: On the other hand. The question should be who has the biggest kini and who nyashes better.

Just saying.

*strolls off*

I didnt know you enjoyed me that much. Well thats how we brothas roll. We tattoo our names on that asss
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
sleekdot:
Honestly you wont believe.

When i first came to the US, on Friday nights I would go to a bar mostly whites when the ppl get wasted there mennnn. You dont want to knwo

My first few times one girl was trying to dance with me and grabbing my hands urging me to touch her, I was thinking she was trying to set me up and I avoided her.

After a few times, my white guy friends told me they cant leave there without carrying one home.

Women from age 20 to 50 coming there to hunt for men

After I got comfortable with them omo it was baddddd.

Even in Colleges go to Frat and sororities parties and see how young white boys and girls roll

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When I used to work as a bouncer during my uni days, you need to check out how these people just want to sh.ag every night...grin

I think alcohol makes them Hot... Ti.ts everywhere in your face - memories, brother.. grin grin grin

I'm not just naturally attracted to white women for reasons I can't explain - but if I was, I probably would've shagged more than 200 white women by now... Alcohol is their medicine - just give them a pint, and they will be all over the place... grin

I also laugh when people say black men are violent - go to a white club and see how these people fight when they're wasted... beating up their women for no damn reason... The reason why people don't really call them violent is because they're weak - but white men are more likely to fight in a club than black men, especially when alcohol is involved.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: Black, white, greenn, yellow, blue alien, ko, ni, mi?

If you are going to be a rubbish bf you will be a rubbish one whether you are any of the above.

On the other hand. The question should be who has the biggest kini and who nyashes better.

Just saying.
*strolls off*

You know who owns that title already. grin

No competition. cool
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
dayokanu:

I didnt know you enjoyed me that much. Well thats how we brothas roll. We tattoo our names on that asss

Lmao! I saw your name on the follow topics page and I knew straight away your comment will for me.

Lef me.
shymmex:

You know who owns that title already. grin

No competition. cool

If we were to just use you as an example, I give up hope.

With that your small ting which looks like an enlarged cl!t dangling between your legs? Abeg, go siddon and let the big men step up. cheesy
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: That is another thing too.

How often do you hear white guys singing songs denigrating their own women?

Where the very fabric of the music glorifies denigrating and objectifying women?

Lil Wayne's goblin-looking-ass saying he only wants redbone, for example.

So is it someone who listens to Lil Wayne and these rappers who you then want your daughter to date?

I think some of you men are only thinking about it from the perspective of YOU as a man. Not from the perspective of your daughters, sisters, etc.

I would rather educate my daughter to be classy than be like the typical black women that make black men abhor them especially when the black guy hits money.

Jiah011: "Black men" or "African men" because the two are not the same? Completely different. White men who are open to dating black women can be a breathe of fresh air. Variety is the spice of life! Anyway, to answer the question, women should love and respect themselves first, then learn how to be respectful and classy and not be some selfish, disrespectul, aggressive loudmouth, then find a man who treats you like a lady and who will love and be committed to you. Don't limit yourself because there is so much out there. Black, white, yellow, green or purple--it doesn't matter. Men are men at the end of the day. But there are great ones and terrible ones in every shade of the spectrum.

I have corrected you too.

Feel free to thank me later.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
cheddarking: From my experience though,Black guys are more likely to go for white girls than White boys for black girls.
It also pisses me off when I see a white guy with black girl though...

First they take our land, people and oil...
and now they taking our bitches too? angry
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
Sagamite:

I would rather educate my daughter to be classy than be like the typical black women that make black men abhor them especially when the black guy hits money.

I have corrected you too.

Feel free to thank me later.

You have been with the wrong women sagamite. Maybe it's not them but you. tongue
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Lmao! I saw your name on the follow topics page and I knew straight away your comment will for me.

Lef me.

Ar no fit lef you alone.

Oya come for round 2 lockbush
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:
If we were to just use you as an example, I give up hope.

With that your small ting which looks like an enlarged cl!t dangling between your legs? Abeg, go siddon and let the big men step up. cheesy

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Chics don't call me the stomach killer for no reason. lipsrsealed
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
dayokanu:

And the same girls think a white guy would spend his money on her.

Ask an average naija girl how much has she spent on her bf, She would tell you isnt the man the one to spend money. One girl even said she can't spend money on any man, yet she thinks a white guy is the solution to her problem

Round of applause!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by brownlord: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ok

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Ar no fit lef you alone.

Oya come for round 2 lockbush

Go ashi joint, you go find succulent beings you can lockbush with.

@shymexx, we have all heard it before. Stomach killer? Probably from all the stds you have given them.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by davida222(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
so, Mrs.Chima u see dat d fckin crap u put up here, dos nt even justyfile wat u ar thnkin. So black girls are dity and yuky.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: That is another thing too.

How often do you hear white guys singing songs denigrating their own women?

Where the very fabric of the music glorifies denigrating and objectifying women?

Lil Wayne's goblin-looking-ass saying he only wants redbone, for example.

So is it someone who listens to Lil Wayne and these rappers who you then want your daughter to date?

I think some of you men are only thinking about it from the perspective of YOU as a man. Not from the perspective of your daughters, sisters, etc.

It's allot of random off brand Hypocritical coooning going on in here....so ill just pick one random ignorant comment and start slaying from there..

What is wrong with LiL wAYNE saying he prefers redbone(lightskin women)?

How is that any different from a Woman who may say she prefers Darker Men?......

I know, i know "self hate" Righhht? Lmfao

Lets keep it real....Men desire what get's their shaft erect...self hate is the last on their mind when trying to achieve climax...

smh

Let me move on to the next ignorant poorly thought out comment.....

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

@shymexx, we have all heard it before. Stomach killer? Probably from all the stds you have given them.

Let's end it there.. You know where to find me. grin

Just call my name and I'll be there. *MJ's voice* wink
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Go ashi joint, you go find succulent beings you can lockbush with.

No Ashi Joint, na your bombo i wan beat up like i normally do
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
@davida

@royal, there is a difference between having a preference and then totally hating something.

No person on this forum has ever said they don't like lightskins if they usually go for darkskins. They prefer darkskins but would go for lightskin too. It's like me loving chicken but it doesn't mean I don't eat other types of meat.

Little wayne literally hates
Darkskin women and he made it very clear.
Ekt's comment wasn't ignorant but little wayne is an ignorant little phucker!

@ dayo. Shush!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
horny4u:

White men are caring, share all with you, support you etc...but there are lots of caring black men too but across the board of average....the white man no go give you wahala....
You are an equal and so all that
BUT
the black man knows how to sweet mouth you, his masculinity is badass, even with a potbucket as stomach he carries himself like vandam and in the bedroom......your average black man will make you forget he broke your heart 10 times before now....a truly endowed race.....land of milk and more milk.

What qualities make a Black man any more masculine than a man of any other race?

Last time i checked Overtaking a man's continent and enslaving his people is the most "Gangsta" Hardcore Savage Masculine act of Mankind History has ever seen....

The Black males "Masculinity" is a Optical and Historical "Illusion"

Black Women Live in a Fantasy World. LmL
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by chic2pimp(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear:

So if you see Halle Berry dating a white dude, you won't feel a little twinge?

Or some smoking hot black girl dating some white dude, again, you'll look at that exactly the same as if they are both black?

Be honest, man....

No man likes seeing a man of another race with "his" women grin

Hold on a minute why should you feel a little twinge when u see Halle dating a White Man dude?

She is as much White as she is Black so how she is dating "A man of another race" as you call it?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
minute: To deny black men have a problem with women . . would be in MY CASE . . .very unrealistic.

Every black man I've dated except one has failed . . . this means 5 adult men . .not the

entire race.

For the most part,they have either cheated, approached the issue of sex too quickly, did

not take the relationship seriously, or were not as accomplished as I would hope.

Even when I'm hit on by black men . . .I'm disappointed at how disrespectful they can be.

In a professional setting, it's more than likely i'll be hit on by a white man than a black

man. It's really quite sad. They go straight for the white women . . . NO LIE.

The first flower i recieved . . .white man. The first man to take me to the orchestra. . .white man.

Cook me dinner . . . white man.

As a consultant, I used to travel alot to different client sites to work. And anytime I went there and say black people, I try to be nice and say hi. The black girls always have this stinking attitude and put up some fronting. They would even make an attempt to avoid eye contact after you have met once. It did not take my arse long to know that it is not worth it.

I made it a principle to always ignore black girls anytime I go to a new client site. The only exceptions I made are older black women that look over 35. I just started ignoring the black girls promptly.

kandiikane:

You have been with the wrong women sagamite. Maybe it's not them but you. tongue

I would plead the fifth on your own case.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
I have no idea why black women get so upset at these garbage rappers for female slander....

When clearly White Male Rock Artist introduced a New Highly Advanced Artform of male male chauvinism

Gunz&Roses lead singer Use to Urinate on Women while on stage performing....

So have many other White Rock Stars.....

Black women live in a fantasy world.....

"White man treat you better"

"Black man stupid dumb evil but is masculine with big diick"

Un Huh...sure wink

Thas all im reading.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.