Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25770 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2012
This OP dey craze sha.

Big time mugu,no be you dem scam of 1700 two weeks ago?thank God for your life,you don dey wise up.cheesy
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by slimyem: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2012
why are peeps still on this matter?
The op is a clown and his stories are only as good as moonlight tales...not to be taken serious!
He is simply in a world of his own!
Just laugh and let others laugh!cheesycheesy
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2012
May22nd: You yourself need English teacher that will be coaching you because your english is [/b]extremely[/b] poor.
Extremely my foot! ... That's an overkill of exaggeration, read through the thread and you might want to review your judgement.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by imotondo(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2012
Try playing.... Uncle please tell us a story by P.square.....dat song has sth in comon wit ur thread op.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2012
@fado,i hope u make it last night
NLders would've dig ur grave should i not beg them...next time,mind what u post.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2012
achi4u: @fado,i hope u make it last night
NLders would've dig ur grave should i not beg them...next time,mind what u post.
You mean your grave?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2012
imotondo: Try playing.... Uncle please tell us a story by P.square.....dat song has sth in comon wit ur thread op.
you want P. Square?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2012
EyesWideOpen:
Extremely my foot! ... That's an overkill of exaggeration, read through the thread and you might want to review your judgement.
Thanks
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2012
slimyem: why are peeps still on this matter?
The op is a clown and his stories are only as good as moonlight tales...not to be taken serious!
He is simply in a world of his own!
Just laugh and let others laugh!cheesycheesy
People are still on it because, it's a serious matter.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2012
freecocoa: This OP dey craze sha.

Big time mugu,no be you dem scam of 1700 two weeks ago?thank God for your life,you don dey wise up.cheesy
You don craze b/4, that is why you know who dey craze
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
This thread still dey? FODOS, how far na?
I dey oh! How your side? Na Fados nor be fodos
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Bibol(f): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure: See me oh! see wahala? Look me oh! Look wahala? Few days back i ask this humble house that i just found another beautiful sister in my church but, she was lacking education. Guess what happened? I planned to enrol GCE O-level for her [/b]this week but, from the information i [b]gather [/b]i was made to understand that the enrolment for the exam will expire [b]this week Friday. So, i told her to come an collect money on Monday to enrol for the exam. When i meant her in church on Sunday, after closing i left bacause i was in a hurry so, i told the sister that i will call her when i get home. Do you know what happen next? I called the sister through out on Sunday, she didn't pick my call so, i relax. On Monday i called althrough she didn't pick so, i relax. On Tuesday which was yesterday, i continue she didn't also pick. At around afternoon, she then called me; i then ask her if she is still interested in the exam and she said yes. I told her i will call her back but, do you know what happen next? i called these sister, she pick and said: I AM BUSY NOW CALL ME LATER? For your own destiny? That was when i just conclude that these sister is not serious about the exam so, i need to keep my money an use it for another purpose.
House! I really want to thank you for all your advise in my formal post that i didn't fall. Otherwise, the sister would have been saying maga don pay by now.

Op truth be told, your english is very poor. I think you really need to enrol for that GCE Asap!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2012
kalufelix: dis op is matured yet soo childish...tufiakwa!
What is the difference between maturity/childishness?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2012
Claracuzio:

Mr youth leader, hide yourself, even pastor sef dey fire down, talk less of u common youth leader.
Ashwo wey dey use church as quaters
You mean; your pastor?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2012
kalufelix: lwkmd!...ah wonda o...dis is one CARELESS thread dat made me laff so hard
I must be a star for making so many people laugh
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2012
Bibol:

Op truth be told, your english is very poor. I think you really need to enrol for that GCE Asap!
Keep your mouth shut
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2012
ferdiii:

You need to work on yourself and improve your English.May be you need the GCE more!These sister...I continue
Check your tenses very well
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure:
You mean your grave?
And you called yourself a 'church rat',stop advertising your ingnorances here and fly off.

agamefu adi mma n'ajigringringrin
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2012
Burch: If u are sincere to urself abt helping her, den go ahead and do so both morally and financially because adding value to people is a great achievement to d giver. I suspect u ve a hiden agenda
You mean, you have a hiden agenda?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2012
achi4u: And you called yourself a 'church rat',stop advertising your ingnorances here and fly off.

agamefu adi mma n'ajigringringrin
Why you? A nairalander rabbit?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure:
is this how to make ppl laugh?

'spirits are clapping for you and you are dancing'.

...egwu surugedee!!gringringrin
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure:
is this how to make ppl laugh?

'spirits were clapping for you and you are dancing'.

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by slimyem: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2012
lmao@foolish op quoting and replying everybody...
His replies alone are about 8 pages out of ten...
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2012
slimyem: lmao@foolish op quoting and replying everybody...
Jealousy.. Shame shame shame = shame
If it's easy, try it now?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2012
achi4u: is this how to make ppl laugh?

'spirits were clapping for you and you are dancing'.

Weather spirit/human, am already a star. Not even you can stop me.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ayizz(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2012
Its not all about "maga don pay" tins.......to our selves be true,guys are always funny. U can buy that GCE form for the so called sister now and the next tin u are talking sh*t. So untill u give her a reason to trust u, one word....she wont let u buy her with a form......... Too cheap buddy.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by DExplorer1: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2012
slimyem: lmao@foolish op quoting and replying everybody...

Taaaaaah, keep shut! Must you follow the thread. Some of us are having fun, no put your sand for this garri.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Taaaaaah, keep shut! Must you follow the thread. Some of us are having fun, no put your sand for this garri.
Thanks bros
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2012
ayizz: Its not all about "maga don pay" tins.......to our selves be true,guys are always funny. U can buy that GCE form for the so called sister now and the next tin u are talking sh*t. So untill u give her a reason to trust u, one word....she wont let u buy her with a form......... Too cheap buddy.
How cheap? like 5 naira?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by DExplorer1: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure:
I dey oh! How your side? Na Fados nor be fodos

Ok Fados, my side gel wella. Guy, dem say ur english no gud, how u go take do am now?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ok Fados, my side gel wella. Guy, dem say ur english no gud, how u go take do am now?
nor mind them. Them nor sabi English
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by slimyem: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

are you mad?
Why body dey scratch you?
I follow you talk?
Who hol your hand say make u nor drink your nonsense garri?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
id1ot!!
fados4sure: [s]
Jealousy.. Shame shame shame = shame
If it's easy, try it now?[/s]
you are such a toy!cheesytongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.