Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25784 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by IZUKWU(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
I called on Sunday several times. On Monday throughout and on Tuesday all to know avail...
so how many times alltogether?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
IZUKWU: so how many times alltogether?
I can't tell
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by IZUKWU(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
achi4u: dat ur grammar need little polished
which polish ,kiwi abi lude. Which colour; black,tony red or brown.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ruth Isaac: She will stil call u, u jst wait n c
It will be too late then because, i won't pick
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
IZUKWU: which polish ,kiwi abi lude. Which colour; black,tony red or brown.
Don't mind that guy...
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by IZUKWU(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
How come you have so many problems?
priceless!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
slimyem: what the blah is going on here?
I actually wanted to assist somebody when one bush man came and start saying am the one that need to polish my English. That is the blah blah that is happening here.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Which problem?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by 2sexy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
It was for free before oh!

so, in this age, some people still dey spend money for girl? We don quit that line long ago.

Only fool do that!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
2sexy:

so, in this age, some people still dey spend money for girl? We don quit that line long ago.

Only fool do that!
Really?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by IZUKWU(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
I can't tell
fados4sure:
Don't mind that guy...
fados4sure:
I can't tell
fados4sure:
Don't mind that guy...
fados4sure:
Which problem?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ODB1: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure: See me oh! see wahala? Look me oh! Look wahala? Few days back i ask this humble house that i just found another beautiful sister in my church but, she was lacking education. Guess what happened? I planned to enrol GCE O-level for her this week but, from the information i gather i was made to understand that the enrolment for the exam will expire this week Friday. So, i told her to come an collect money on Monday to enrol for the exam. When i meant her in church on Sunday, after closing i left bacause i was in a hurry so, i told the sister that i will call her when i get home. Do you know what happen next? I called the sister through out on Sunday, she didn't pick my call so, i relax. On Monday i called althrough she didn't pick so, i relax. On Tuesday which was yesterday, i continue she didn't also pick. At around afternoon, she then called me; i then ask her if she is still interested in the exam and she said yes. I told her i will call her back but, do you know what happen next? i called these sister, she pick and said: I AM BUSY NOW CALL ME LATER? For your own destiny? That was when i just conclude that these sister is not serious about the exam so, i need to keep my money an use it for another purpose.
House! I really want to thank you for all your advise in my formal post that i didn't fall. Otherwise, the sister would have been saying maga don pay by now.

you make me hate the fact that we are the same creatures.

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ODB1: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
and Sexkillz deemed this thread frontpage worthy
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by justwise(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure: See me oh! see wahala? Look me oh! Look wahala? Few days back i ask this humble house that i just found another beautiful sister in my church but, she was lacking education. Guess what happened? I planned to enrol GCE O-level for her this week but, from the information i gather i was made to understand that the enrolment for the exam will expire this week Friday. So, i told her to come an collect money on Monday to enrol for the exam. When i meant her in church on Sunday, after closing i left bacause i was in a hurry so, i told the sister that i will call her when i get home. Do you know what happen next? I called the sister through out on Sunday, she didn't pick my call so, i relax. On Monday i called althrough she didn't pick so, i relax. On Tuesday which was yesterday, i continue she didn't also pick. At around afternoon, she then called me; i then ask her if she is still interested in the exam and she said yes. I told her i will call her back but, do you know what happen next? i called these sister, she pick and said: I AM BUSY NOW CALL ME LATER? For your own destiny? That was when i just conclude that these sister is not serious about the exam so, i need to keep my money an use it for another purpose.
House! I really want to thank you for all your advise in my formal post that i didn't fall. Otherwise, the sister would have been saying maga don pay by now.

You come across as a control freak, maybe the sister just escaped being stalked to dead.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by otokx(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Really interesting
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by cybermoney: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
So you toast girl from church
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ujchief(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
b'cos hes the youth president of his churchgringrin

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by economia: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
Amya: Like you were giving her the money for free.
is like you sell your own. THE CREATOR GAVE MAN THIS THING TO ENJOY, why tag it with a price.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
There was no where i spoke with grammar. If it's in the begining between the first line, i use it to catch the audience and if it's inside the sentence, it may be because i was in a hurry because, i don't cross-check when typing and i also type fast and moreover, we are not in English class.

I understand you, but if i were you i will use that money to enroll for part-time adult education.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Jamesdman(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
There was no where i spoke with grammar. If it's in the begining between the first line, i use it to catch the audience and if it's inside the sentence, it may be because i was in a hurry because, i don't cross-check when typing and i also type fast and moreover, we are not in English class.
achi4u: dat ur grammar need little polished
achi4u: @op,soon they'll start making jest of you,your henglishgrin is too popo
ms pookie: MY advice is this; Enroll yourself for GCE or warefa,u need it more than anyone else right now....yr english is terrible lipsrsealed
fados4sure:
You seem to have problem with English..
Please tell him o! He's got problems with typing up good English, yet he is pointing a finger at someone with an above average command of the English language.
Please bro, first extract the rafter in ur eye before offering to remove the straw in someone else's eye!

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
guy ur series of calls on her phone sent a wrong signal....nxt time if you want to offer arms dont turn urself into a disturbance. hope u learnt ur leason
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by yemstok(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yeeeh! You sabi keep person for suspense o!
Ahan! I tot i was watching a nollywood movie.

I guess you 4got to check your tenses. How many girls were they?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by yemstok(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yeeeh! You sabi keep person for suspense o!
Ahan! I tot i was watching a nollywood movie.

I guess you 4got to check your tenses. How many girls were they?

Anyways,gud you weren't duped.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by comechop(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
O.D.B.:
and Sexkillz deemed this thread frontpage worthy

i will keep on saying it - MODS here are useless!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sexkillz! Sexkillz!! Sexkillz!!! Hw many tymz did i called u? U no d try at ol,, wat made diz cock nd bull story so worthy 2 make d frontpage huh? @op, diz ur tori na big shit! Wetin u wnt mek we tel u nw?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ok, when she said she is still interested in the foam, why didn't you tell her straight away that you will buy it for her instead of telling her you will call her back? I dey suspect you o!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
tpia@:
how many times did you say you called her again?

i lost count.

LOL. Me sef.

"I call and she didn pick. I call and she didn pick. From Monday to Sunday she didn pick". If she dey, talk say she dey and if she didn't dey, talk say she didn't dey.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by totorimi: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
My brother while not jumping into a hasty conclusion, I think you may take a more detailed appraisal of this lady in question.
All I can say for now is is that you are a lucky chap to have been saved from these vampires masquerading as sisters in church. This end time is brining up all kinds of people claiming to be what they know nothing about. Some sisters in church are Jezebel from the church they head up straight to the brothel. Some are desperadoes, some are lucking for marriages to destroy. Some are there for some selfish interest. My advise is that you keep a distance and study her well. Time has a way of revealing things ordinarily that you will never know.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Guy 2 of una b mumu. Infact i wud recommend ur joinin her in enroling 4 a GCE class. Uv bn typn nonsense al tru. Ur supa story is incoherent nd meaningless. If u no get any work 2 do go slp abeg.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
I called on Sunday several times. On Monday throughout and on Tuesday all to know avail...
guy u never talk ur mind.....i wonder why u should call her more than once if not 4............
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Cheggoon(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
i don watch dis nollyhood movie....!

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by DExplorer1: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
NL is a good relief for a hard-day. LOL

@FADOS4SURE: Don't bother replying every comment. You're really making it tough on yourself. I think you're new. Though it's your post, life on NL is hilarious and unserious. You will be ok with that advice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.