Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25782 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
oiseworld: fado, you get mouth. Funny guy.
LOL
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Sagytarius(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
Oya, e do. Make all of una go sleep. Thank you fado for making this night a memorable one.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagytarius: Oya, e do. Make all of una go sleep. Thank you fado for making this night a memorable one.
You are welcome. Have a blissful night
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Cullinane: 12:08am On Jul 19, 2012
Bit<hes are all the same. They think every Tom, Di<k and Harry is a maga. Nigga $hit!!!!!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by suskumayaya(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2012
What is wrong with this guy? What's your point? As if you will give her for free. Nonsense undecidedWhat is wrong with this guy? What's your point? As if you will give her for free. Nonsense
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Torombo(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2012
Fados - just a bit of genuine advice for the future.

As Youth President of your church, you need to be careful in dispensing your help for girls like this.

I will suggest that you make sure she's properly prepared for the exam before committing your money to paying the exam fees. You can do this by putting together a remedial programme for her in your place for an appropriate period of time.

At the end of this period, you can then test her readiness by making her sit a mock exam which you set, invigilate and mark at your place. It is only when you are really sure that she can pass that you go ahead and pay the exam fees.

PS - A score of 6.5 on IELTS is not that great. I think you could do better and aim for 7.5 at the very least.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2012
Torombo: Fados - just a bit of genuine advice for the future.

As Youth President of your church, you need to be careful in dispensing your help for girls like this.

I will suggest that you make sure she's properly prepared for the exam before committing your money to paying the exam fees. You can do this by putting together a remedial programme for her in your place for an appropriate period of time.

At the end of this period, you can then test her readiness by making her sit a mock exam which you set, invigilate and mark at your place. It is only when you are really sure that she can pass that you go ahead and pay the exam fees.

PS - A score of 6.5 on IELTS is not that great. I think you could do better and aim for 7.5 at the very least.
7.5? I am going for engineering an they requires 5.5
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by DExplorer1: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ouch! *just hit my head on the wall*
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ouch! *just hit my head on the wall*
sorry
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Torombo(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure:

Check here:

http://www.ielts.org/institutions/global_recognition/setting_ielts_requirements.aspx

You'll see that they require 7.5 for Engineering (academic degree) and 6.5 for Engineering (vocational training).

I think you will find it helps your future career to aim for a higher score.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Torombo(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure:

5.5 is only acceptable for Animal Husbandry and Catering. I'm sure you could do much better than that.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by druid06(m): 12:27am On Jul 19, 2012
Fadosure or whatever your name is. I'm sure dem just bring you come from village. You don't have an atom of wisdom, no manners and your written grammar is nothing to write home about. No wonder the lady in question does not want to have any connections to you. I now see the reason why she keeps posting you. From all your comments including your post, you seem to be a ''bush boy''. Go get some education boy maybe you might get enlightened but in your case, I don't think there's any remedy. You would forever be a ''bush boy''
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by DExplorer1: 12:37am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure:
sorry

Thank you!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ifihearam: 1:03am On Jul 19, 2012
You made the front page!!!8 pages and still counting? When in the real sense,only your comments and replies gulps over 5 pages
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Dermie: 1:19am On Jul 19, 2012
English Class, LMAO! grin
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by edyza(m): 1:33am On Jul 19, 2012
She'l call u wen she's done sleeping with d dude she was wif.try her nums nw she will pick.look @ ur face,u youth president n u toasted a fellow youth member. I believe it was her breast or betterstill her nice curves that really got u on d edge.ole lyk u.u no d see find cece comot eye. U get luck say dat cece no collect ur vals,e 4 be 4 ur head.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by KINGwax(m): 1:44am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure:
You are a big fool, am saying what happened to me life and direct you are here talking rubbish... read my last post...
i'll advice u pay for the exam and write it yourself cos obviously, u also need to integrate your educational status!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by phadat(m): 1:50am On Jul 19, 2012
What's that chapter and verse in the bible that says you should call the elders in the church and inform them, guess you actually have ulterior motive hence a social network bt like you said you are nw a star what of Harp ?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by edyza(m): 2:00am On Jul 19, 2012
Dont mind the sandbag
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by dozern(m): 3:13am On Jul 19, 2012
wheather for free or not, all i understood was that love triggered the whole thing. But honestly spking many of our gals have lost their moral conscience.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by chumafresh(m): 4:38am On Jul 19, 2012
James-dman:
Which super-story this poster dey narrate for here?
So, nairaland don turn to where every tom, d.ick and harry they run come talk any poo wey happen for im area?
Very soon posters like this one go open thread just to tell us say e mess this morning.
LMao
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by mu2sa2: 4:42am On Jul 19, 2012
fados4sure:
Maybe that is what you are doing your sisters
ur uncouth language shows ur true colour, despite using d churh as camouflage. U stil hv a chance to repent frm ur deceitful ways & stop using abusive words.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by mu2sa2: 4:55am On Jul 19, 2012
mu2sa2: ur uncouth language shows ur true colour, despite using d churh as camouflage. U stil hv a chance to repent frm ur deceitful ways & stop using abusive words.
fados4sure:
chumafresh: LMao
fados4sure:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Asian Girl Looking For Black Men / Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.