Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25787 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
Revolva: Haha ol boy well its good sha you were trying to help with your heart that's the heart of a man but no girl will ever go to that length to help a boy like dat they always think all boys are made and its bad for naija gals

But how did this make the front page sef
Because it was a serious matter
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by akpunku1: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
justwise:

I understand you, but if i were you i will use that money to enroll for part-time adult education.
cheesy

heheee
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
otumfour: grin grin grin grin I'v been tearing wit lufta from page 1 shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin threads like these makes u forget abt whteva crap happened during the day......open be very funny mahn, his replies, oh the replies
You are still funny
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
Connoisseur: Sexlillz I want to thank you for sticking this thread on the front page. In the midst of all the bad news, you let us have a good laugh. I also want to thank you for giving this young man his moment of fame.
In a king's court there are maids, servants and jesters. Fados4sure, thank you for been here today and I hope you would be here tomorrow with more gists. May you never reach the limit of your data plan
Amen! Thank you so much.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
Try to rise above posting threads like these. What do people actually occupy their minds with? I sponsored a girl through school, Pastor TB Joshua, Oyedepo, killer number, why do girls like money, P suare's latest jet, common men, get busy.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Mekenz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Dats gud dat u discover early enough BTW is she ur gf or are u helping a sista out
ask d dude o
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
divine2043: Try to rise above posting threads like these. What do people actually occupy their minds with? I sponsored a girl through school, Pastor TB Joshua, Oyedepo, killer number, why do girls like money, P suare's latest jet, common men, get busy.
Get busy with what?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by oliidell(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
Connoisseur: Sexkillz I want to thank you for sticking this thread on the front page. In the midst of all the bad news, you let us have a good laugh. I also want to thank you for giving this young man his moment of fame.
In a king's court there are maids, servants and jesters. Fados4sure, thank you for been here today and I hope you would be here tomorrow with more gists. May you never reach the limit of your data plan

Jesus! i cant believe someone said Amen to this insult.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by FXKing2012(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Itz 7 pages already, this has got to be the best thread ever! I love this OP, he's got something for everyone (lol).
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Connoisseur(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Amen! Thank you so much.
If you were a new user; I woulda said you are Seun's invention. A sort of comic relief for peeps here
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012: Itz 7 pages already, this has got to be the best thread ever! I love this OP, he's got something for everyone (lol).
lol
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Connoisseur(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
oliidell:

Jesus! i cant believe someone said Amen to this insult.
He sure did!!!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by oliidell(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
You must be a big fool to call that insult

U omitted 'an' - It's the article that precedes count nouns with vowel sounds..it should have come before 'insult'..
i'l stop dignifying u with replies.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by susan4u(f): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
Get a life fa wateva u cal ursf, u ar bcomin so anoyin
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by brrrr(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
;DMehn ur english iz so bleeped.u need write dat gce instead of her
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by toluleke(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure@July 12 u wrote''anytime my frnd comes,i always bleep!help".
July 8 was "where and how can i meet lady with connection".what rubbish are you sayin you want to bleep anoda sista.idiot wit fake stories.u can't go 2 ha house or u guys should meet in church durin weekly service.GOD punish u.forcin gals and takin deir virginity.we aren't here to play.@GALs B wise
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Opoki(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
To Summarize ds thread in one sentence, i'll says its Hilarious!
I love ds FADO guy... With my little experience, i've come across many pple who makes mistakes more in writing than when speaking besides GCE is an examination of various subjects not English related Exam so why are pple reffering him to dt exam?
@FaDo, thanks for making my night here memorable *Laffs*, kindly come up with more stuffs like this.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by FXKing2012(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
susan4u: Get a life fa wateva u cal ursf, u ar bcomin so anoyin

Truthfully, I find him very entertaining (lol).
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Sealeddeal(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
ms pookie: MY advice is this; Enroll yourself for GCE or warefa,u need it more than anyone else right now....yr english is terrible lipsrsealed
....what has english got to do with education dat one need? English is not our first language.so dnt even expect anybody to speak it well let alone perfectly
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Opoki: To Summarize ds thread in one sentence, i'll says its Hilarious!
I love ds FADO guy... With my little experience, i've come across many pple who makes mistakes more in writing than when speaking besides GCE is an examination of various subjects not English related Exam so why are pple reffering him to dt exam?
@FaDo, thanks for making my night here memorable *Laffs*, kindly come up with more stuffs like this.
Thanks, i will always be at your service from now on.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Sagytarius(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
otumfour: grin grin grin grin I'v been tearing wit lufta from page 1 shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin threads like these makes u forget abt whteva crap happened during the day......open be very funny mahn, his replies, oh the replies

Open?
err, is that "original poster" (op) you were trying to say?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by DExplorer1: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2012

Taaaaah! Ds can't be annoying. It's a good laugh no matter how hard your face.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Likewise you.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by oiseworld: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
fado, you get mouth. Funny guy.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by acadasol: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thank God for Auto-Correction of Nairaland's TOPICS. Otherwise, The stupid boy would have written his own TOPIC as: "Thank God I Havingn't Paid Her Exam Fees! DINDINRIN...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.