Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25788 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Caracta(f): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
How come you have so many problems?

Thank you for cracking my ribs! LMAO
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by denny4ril: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
James-dman:
Which super-story this poster dey narrate for here?
So, nairaland don turn to where every tom, d.ick and harry they run come talk any poo wey happen for im area?
Very soon posters like this one go open thread just to tell us say e mess this morning.
@ poster, i agree with you oo. nairaland is full of ddifferen people sha... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
comechop:

i will keep on saying it - MODS here are useless!

Oh please zip your gutter!! If you can't see the funny side of this thread then the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by swtchicgurl: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
Viewing this topic: Evarie(f), piragirl(f), RoddyMan(m), manmustwac(m), Danzeky, abbey37(m), totorimi, munky(m), Eemeekaa(m), Panzastrip(m), case study, rexfada(m), redsquare(m), manitobor(m), sleekch1c(f), stchrischu, icnsystem(m), cotton101(f), linpok, moruphb, andrew444, ojoawo, emmalated(m), mike24839(m), reinedamse, sting_224(m), Alakwem(m), dj187, sexyval, Jungleprince1(m), lordbucos(m), ijcu(m), nugeseda, Ezebinaugwu(m), nicegelly(f), jeffizy(m), Hove, dazey, naijatips(m), joke diva, princeeze1, AJJ(f), Caracta(f), Eyah(f), Nchees, owelle22, latest1(m), supernet4(f), fados4sure(m), intelligen(m), double j1(m), benez6(m), qmd24, seunpinky(m), T@BD, posh9ky(f), cj2000ng, Sonnik212, chorlay, deniyor, FonkyWorld(f), justjeff, Bastiger(m), Fairboy(m), berem(f), zayhal(f), baur(m), rabzy01, swtchicgurl(f), georgee(m), kedra(m), Sun of god(m), eukpoju@yahoo.com, iduborian, shesco(m), davidayo, justwise(m) and 111 guest(s)
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
swtchicgurl: Viewing this topic: Evarie(f), piragirl(f), RoddyMan(m), manmustwac(m), Danzeky, abbey37(m), totorimi, munky(m), Eemeekaa(m), Panzastrip(m), case study, rexfada(m), redsquare(m), manitobor(m), sleekch1c(f), stchrischu, icnsystem(m), cotton101(f), linpok, moruphb, andrew444, ojoawo, emmalated(m), mike24839(m), reinedamse, sting_224(m), Alakwem(m), dj187, sexyval, Jungleprince1(m), lordbucos(m), ijcu(m), nugeseda, Ezebinaugwu(m), nicegelly(f), jeffizy(m), Hove, dazey, naijatips(m), joke diva, princeeze1, AJJ(f), Caracta(f), Eyah(f), Nchees, owelle22, latest1(m), supernet4(f), fados4sure(m), intelligen(m), double j1(m), benez6(m), qmd24, seunpinky(m), T@BD, posh9ky(f), cj2000ng, Sonnik212, chorlay, deniyor, FonkyWorld(f), justjeff, Bastiger(m), Fairboy(m), berem(f), zayhal(f), baur(m), rabzy01, swtchicgurl(f), georgee(m), kedra(m), Sun of god(m), eukpoju@yahoo.com, iduborian, shesco(m), davidayo, justwise(m) and 111 guest(s)
That means am now a STAR
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
justwise:

Oh please zip your gutter!! If you can't see the funny side of this thread then the joke is on you.
Thanks bros
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
denny4ril:
@ poster, i agree with you oo. nairaland is full of ddifferen people sha... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
This is a serious matter..
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
justwise:

You come across as a control freak, maybe the sister just escaped being stalked to dead.
maybe!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
cybermoney: So you toast girl from church
na where i go from toast na?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by acadasol: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure: See me oh! see wahala? Look me oh! Look wahala? Few days back i ask this humble house that i just found another beautiful sister in my church but, she was lacking education. Guess what happened? I planned to enrol GCE O-level for her this week but, from the information i gather i was made to understand that the enrolment for the exam will expire this week Friday. So, i told her to come an collect money on Monday to enrol for the exam. When i meant her in church on Sunday, after closing i left bacause i was in a hurry so, i told the sister that i will call her when i get home. Do you know what happen next? I called the sister through out on Sunday, she didn't pick my call so, i relax. On Monday i called althrough she didn't pick so, i relax. On Tuesday which was yesterday, i continue she didn't also pick. At around afternoon, she then called me; i then ask her if she is still interested in the exam and she said yes. I told her i will call her back but, do you know what happen next? i called these sister, she pick and said: I AM BUSY NOW CALL ME LATER? For your own destiny? That was when i just conclude that these sister is not serious about the exam so, i need to keep my money an use it for another purpose.
House! I really want to thank you for all your advise in my formal post that i didn't fall. Otherwise, the sister would have been saying maga don pay by now.

The Truth is bitter but I must say it. This post lacks Integrity and dignity because the content is empty and not to be brought to nairaland. Develop your mind and mature fast. The story sounds puerile. We discuss great ideas here not frail story like this.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ODB1: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz where is my "dat A55" thread?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
justwise:

I understand you, but if i were you i will use that money to enroll for part-time adult education.
It's not too late for you. You can come an take money to enrol for yourself
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by posh9ky(f): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
Are u 4 real or u just came 2 mk p'ple laugh here, I can't belive u actually replied every1's comment...
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
acadasol:

The Truth is bitter but I must say it. This post lacks Integrity and dignity because the content is empty and not to be brought to nairaland. Develop your mind and mature fast. The story sounds puerile. We discuss great ideas here not frail story like this.
Sorry dear, everyday is not christmas
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
posh9ky: Are u 4 real or u just came 2 mk p'ple laugh here, I can't belive u actually replied every1's comment...
Am for real oh!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by pendusky(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure: See me oh! see wahala? Look me oh! Look wahala? Few days back i ask this humble house that i just found another beautiful sister in my church but, she was lacking education. Guess what happened? I planned to enrol GCE O-level for her this week but, from the information i gather i was made to understand that the enrolment for the exam will expire this week Friday. So, i told her to come an collect money on Monday to enrol for the exam. When i meant her in church on Sunday, after closing i left bacause i was in a hurry so, i told the sister that i will call her when i get home. Do you know what happen next? I called the sister through out on Sunday, she didn't pick my call so, i relax. On Monday i called althrough she didn't pick so, i relax. On Tuesday which was yesterday, i continue she didn't also pick. At around afternoon, she then called me; i then ask her if she is still interested in the exam and she said yes. I told her i will call her back but, do you know what happen next? i called these sister, she pick and said: I AM BUSY NOW CALL ME LATER? For your own destiny? That was when i just conclude that these sister is not serious about the exam so, i need to keep my money an use it for another purpose.
House! I really want to thank you for all your advise in my formal post that i didn't fall. Otherwise, the sister would have been saying maga don pay by now.

Mod can u pls move dis to Jokes section? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
James-dman:

Please tell him o! He's got problems with typing up good English, yet he is pointing a finger at someone with an above average command of the English language.
Please bro, first extract the rafter in ur eye before offering to remove the straw in someone else's eye!
Since when did primary school holder like you become an English master?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by cardoso111(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
I am too sure it is Fados that needs to take the exam to improve his/her English grammar!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
pendusky:

Mod can u pls move dis to Jokes section? grin grin
Lets be serious, is it funny?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
cardoso111: I am too sure it is Fados that needs to take the exam to improve his/her English grammar!
Really?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
UzohBlaise: guy ur series of calls on her phone sent a wrong signal....nxt time if you want to offer arms dont turn urself into a disturbance. hope u learnt ur leason
Thanks
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by kpolli(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
and this made front page shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by owelle22(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
@poster u wey be common entrance holder dey find who u go enroll GCE for.....tell us say u dey cal her cos u wan f**k her nd d gal na sharp gal she 1st see d konji 4 ur eyez dts y she no come....no come here dey bla bla cos we kn whr ur mind dey... Ur blood sis neva gt GCE ooo use d moni buy 4 ur sis or use d moni f**k ashawo....

By d way who put dis ur crap 4 front page
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
yemstok: Yeeeh! You sabi keep person for suspense o!
Ahan! I tot i was watching a nollywood movie.

I guess you 4got to check your tenses. How many girls were they?
nor be super story oh! na for real oh! na only one babe..
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by MsBella: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
Like you need to buy that form for yourself ! Sheesh, I had a hard time reading your post.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
kpolli: and this made front page shocked shocked shocked shocked
That means, am now a star
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
Fados u talk too much abeg carry ya noise go somewhere else
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
owelle22: @poster u wey be common entrance holder dey find who u go enroll GCE for.....tell us say u dey cal her cos u wan f**k her nd d gal na sharp gal she 1st see d konji 4 ur eyez dts y she no cum....no cum here dey bla bla cos we kn whr ur mind dey... Ur blood sis neva gt GCE ooo use d moni buy 4 ur sis or use d moni f**k ashawo....

By d way who put dis ur crap 4 front page
You are a bush man reason because you don't think before you post.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by MsBella: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
You seem to have problem with English..

o.O
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
achi4u: oga poster,u be poor fellow.
u called her on sunday to fuvk her abi?
sharp boy..as if u knw wetin dey my guy mind..d gal self over kaku dey wori..sharp gal..o fe funk e up..ole..
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
preshuzpearl: Fados u talk too much abeg carry ya noise go somewhere else
You can't turn the hand of time.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
What has fornication got to do with assistance? Did i ask her to come an collect the money at my house? For your information, i am the youth president of my church and be careful when you speak most especially to stranger because you don't know who is who?
I will pardon you for this...

Youth President dey toast Youth Member, choi broda in christ how many youths have u banged? #GodIsWatchingYou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.