Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,247 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

9jaArea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaArea's Profile / 9jaArea's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: This 4 Plus 4 Picture Of A Nigerian Man And His Daughter Will Melt Your Heart by 9jaArea: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Bubu Jabril El Sudan all the way
Politics / Re: 21 Storey Building In Uyo Central Bussiness District Reaches 14th Floor by 9jaArea: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
21 floors tallest?

Do some more research OP

Nice building though

Atouke:
The tallest building in Nigeria currently under construction in Uyo has reached its 12th floor december 2018.
The building is due for opening in may 2019, it is expected to be the first smart leed building in this part of Africa and will house major commercial concers in tha state.
Politics / Re: 21 Storey Building In Uyo Central Bussiness District Reaches 14th Floor by 9jaArea: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
21 floors tallest?

Do some more research OP

Nice building though...

Atouke:
The tallest building in Nigeria currently under construction in Uyo has reached its 12th floor december 2018.
The building is due for opening in may 2019, it is expected to be the first smart leed building in this part of Africa and will house major commercial concers in tha state.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor by 9jaArea: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
The airforce destroyed it

post=74284668:
This should be CONFIRMED ASAP........

So we can know how to go and TAKE IT BACK if found to be true!

YES WE CAN!

We respect your view and opinion.
We will like you to respect ours too.
Posterity will judge us all!
Have a Nice week ahead!!
Politics / Re: How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga by 9jaArea: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2018
A simple search on Google would've saved you from displaying your ignorance in public.

RevLikeBigYansh:
None of the operational aircrafts in the Nigerian Air Force fleet are equipped with radar and night vision instrumentation. The fact that they are claiming that the sorties were launched around 7pm makes me doubt this version. I do know for a fact that NAF missions are restricted to day tine due to technological disadvantages that I highlighted above.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Christmas Fiesta And Why Gov. Ortom Must Apologize To Fulanis by 9jaArea: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Alright
Phones / Re: Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose? by 9jaArea: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Galaxy S8 never comprise on quality

1 Like

Politics / Re: 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign by 9jaArea: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hahaha make I quick go do my 4+4

Next Level
Politics / Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by 9jaArea: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku has just been scammed
Nairaland / General / Re: Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo by 9jaArea: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2018
Another Ibadan Santa

Politics / Re: Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) by 9jaArea: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
I so like wailers these days, they make me laugh life like this one here⤵️

saaron:
That he's going to spend 8 years in power. A sign that 2019 election has already been rigged. History will be very cruel to this impostor for his hand gesture.
Useless govt.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Check Out How APC Members Mock Atiku And PDP that everyone is talking about by 9jaArea: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dan wahala will never be President

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Vs. Senate: 5 Epic Battles by 9jaArea: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
It's just a matter of time, we will give Baba a 9th Nass devoid of characters like Saraki and Dino to work with.

NEXT LEVEL o jare

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Takes Trademoni to Warri Mrk.Photo's by 9jaArea: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
The love for Baba and Osinbajo is so natural
Politics / Re: A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) by 9jaArea: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Correct man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. by 9jaArea: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Head shots
Politics / Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by 9jaArea: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
So now that the North ain't educated what are you going to do about it?

If you were educated as you want me to believe, you would know it's not everyone that supports PMB/PYO is yoruba or hausa/fulani.

Save this, Your Obi will never be VP neither will Atiku be president.

IloveToMess:

What has February got to do with the debate, we all know Obi messed Oshibanjo up to the extent he got caught up with where were wear are wear drama.
If only the North are educated enough they would see that you yorubas are only supporting the failed Buhari because if VP slot, once they give their vote to Atiku the country would breathe again quote me anywhere.
Politics / Re: Ex-Kano Deputy Governor, Other Top Kwankwaso Loyalists Rejoin APC by 9jaArea: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Greed cost this mumu everything

Next level
Politics / Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by 9jaArea: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2018
It's funny how these PDP thieves still believe Obi came tops at the debate....

February should be here alread

NEXT LEVEL NIGERIA

1 Like

Travel / Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by 9jaArea: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Looks good
Politics / Re: Just In: Buhari Inaugurates New Abuja Terminal [video] by 9jaArea: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
NEXT LEVEL

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation by 9jaArea: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sad
Crime / Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by 9jaArea: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2018
I may be wrong but not totally, I live in the west, I know the terrain not just one western state but the entire south west.

Zico5:

U are totally wrong, we don't glorify or praise quick wealth here in South West. Go and check the record. we are not like south east that worship illegitimate wealth such as E money and co. we are disciplined and cultured when it comes to integrity.
Politics / Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by 9jaArea: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2018
You're right pardon my poor expression.

I am aware that Benue will just share in the money, my point is since Akume Benue has never rehabilitated any FG road and other assets until recently which was the collapse section of Makurdi-Lafia road and the small portion of the Makurdi - Yandev road you just mentioned.

I will be surprised if Benue share a large sum.

benuejosh:
Calm down first. They are so many things to factor. First, they didn't say the whole money is going to benue state. We don't know if it's 5 million naira more or less. We don't know the about the amount.

Secondly, we start to consider from when the state maintained federal roads. Was it from the time of Suswam when we had Jonathan as President? That is what we also don't know.

Last but not the least. A good portion of Makurdi - Gboko road has also been fixed, starting from wurukum round about. And those we don't even know. So to say the state has not done rehabilitation of federal road, i am not completely sure of your statement.
Politics / Re: Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States by 9jaArea: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Benue is a scam, apart from the collapsed section of Makurdi - Lafia road that was fixed by the Benue state government which I am sure did not cost more than a million naira, the state government has not done any rehabilitation on Federal roads

2 Likes

Crime / Re: EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas by 9jaArea: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
The number of fraudsters in the Southwest is alarming

Though there are hardworking young men making legit money in the west, the number of fraudulent young men and how fraud is glorified in the west calls for concern.

This one must be from Oyo

Ategberoson:

your hate for yoruba will not stop them from progressing. the ritualist and drugs and yahoo in east should be a concern impeccable mu mu

40 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Premiumtimes Poll On Who Performed Best In The VP Presidential Debate by 9jaArea: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
It's gonna be a landslide in 2019

NEXT LEVEL NIGERIA
Politics / Re: PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning by 9jaArea: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Is this the reason Atiku stopped his rallies?

Baba is tormenting their lives

NEXT LEVEL NIGERIA

FIBA, FIFA and CAF nko?

dheilaw1:
international community, EU, UA, SS, ECOWAS, ECOMOG, ECOLAC, USA, UNN, UAE, UPP, CNN, OAU, NTA, POTUS, FLOTUS,DNA, TP, MMM and several others must hear this

26 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by 9jaArea: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Shattap you know nothing about the Tiv

WhoRUDeceiving:
Last time I checked the Tivs actually wrote the UN begging to take them out of the Nigger Area. That is official.

This so-called group with perhaps 2 members (the journalist and Ujege) are just sharing N2000 to fabricate a new False narrative.

I mean, the propaganda is so pathetic and local that certainly some outsiders that are not Africans are probably writing and posting on Nairaland to continue the deceit and siphoning of resources

1 Like

Politics / Re: Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding by 9jaArea: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2018
PMB/PYO calmness threw them into confusion. Both men are going on with governance like it's not an election year.

They can't see Atiku, dude is not a threat.

alen4smith:
Dubai strategy has failed!
Politics / Re: Buhari, Osinbajo’s Absence At Slain Soldiers’ Burial Unacceptable - Atiku by 9jaArea: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
He wants to create jobs but he does not know how until he is elected.

That ain't happening though.

landmark86:
When will Nigeria politicians regain their senses again?
Atiku shud talk about what Nigerians shud expect of him if elected as the next president not attacking the present government.
Nigerians what to hear new things, things that will change life for better not condemning, attacking the present government.
Is it not the same PDP that brought us to this present situation? 16years of hardship.
Politics / Re: Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding by 9jaArea: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Had times for the entire PDP and Atiku.

Please does anyone has an idea why Atiku suspended his rallies? Asking for a friend.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.