Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

9jaArea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaArea's Profile / 9jaArea's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: Live Video Of Election Materials Snatched Under Security Watch In Rivers by 9jaArea: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
If such incidents don't occur in Rivers it means election didn't hold it's a norm
Politics / Re: BUSTED!!!! Under Aged Children Caught Voting In Ebonyi (VIDEO/PHOTOS) by 9jaArea: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Later it will be tagged a northern thing.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by 9jaArea: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's how to behave when your account is fat

1 Like

Politics / Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by 9jaArea: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
You did well, hope you didn't vote Saraki for Senate?
We don't want rogue senators at Next Level

yrex01:
you've said it all. But it's bad tho, they shouldn't denial em der ryt to vote.

Anyways. 4+4.
I don collect saraki money vote buhari sha

1 Like

Politics / Re: Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos by 9jaArea: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
You did well, hope you didn't vote Saraki for Senate?

yrex01:
you've said it all. But it's bad tho, they shouldn't denial em der ryt to vote.

Anyways. 4+4.
I don collect saraki money vote buhari sha
Politics / Re: Fake INEC Officials Busted By Security Operatives In Rivers (Photos) by 9jaArea: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
No space for wike to allocate over 1m votes to PDP this time..
Politics / Re: Nigerians React after President Buhari said he will win today(PICS) by 9jaArea: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Savage baba no wan hear oo

JEmma1:
grin

See the money baba was checking to see who is wife voted for
Politics / Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Cast their votes at VGC, Lekki, Lagos State by 9jaArea: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Next Level.... Atiku was late at the polling unit and he refused to queue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: No INEC Officials Or Materials In Obasanjo’s Polling Unit (PHOTO) by 9jaArea: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Is the letter writer back in the country?
The people should keep calm materials and officials will soon arrive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC by 9jaArea: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2019
The way Ameachi go about smiling I knew he had something specially planned for wike. Huhuhu

3 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: SPECIAL REPORT: How Buhari’s N-power Programme Is Transforming Lives, Improving by 9jaArea: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Children of hate will avoid this like a plague.

Next Level Nigeria
Phones / Re: MTN Updated 0.0kb Free Browsing Config File by 9jaArea: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Details

Techcribs:

Yes
Celebrities / Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by 9jaArea: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2019
I like this dress...
Phones / Re: MTN Updated 0.0kb Free Browsing Config File by 9jaArea: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Works at 0mb?

Techcribs:

You can get hammer VPN premium, its unlimited
Phones / Re: MTN Updated 0.0kb Free Browsing Config File by 9jaArea: 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Still not worth the stress, come back and make a new post when you measure in gigabytes

ken6488:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i have 150mb own
Phones / Re: MTN Updated 0.0kb Free Browsing Config File by 9jaArea: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Just 60mb?

Techcribs:
You can enjoy your weekend's with this new generated config files available for http injector and KPN tunnel users | capped at 60MB | Fast and stable | Expires 20 Feb | 2.3kb download size | 6 files generated | Enjoy!.

DOWNLOAD FILES AND VIEW SETTING HERE
Politics / Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by 9jaArea: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
You are so right about this, I am not yoruba but Resident in the West. On Friday I sampled people's opinion and i realized the southwest is for PMB/PYO and the people were so enthusiastic about going to vote.

There was a guy that declared to buy free food for everyone that goes out to vote, he even started by buying abbacha for the igbo guys doing business in the same complex.

TIGRITIS:

You really have time.

I'm a strong supporter of buhari but I sometimes take my time to sample public opinion in my own little way just to be sure of what is up rather than deceiving myself.

So far, out of every 10, at least 7 are for buhari. Indeed, sometimes it is 10 of 10 for buhari.

Sometimes I go as far asking: "why buhari despite his failure"? Respones are, atiku is a criminal, atiku is ibo candidate, atiku never enter but he wants to sell nnpc to himself etc.

Leave these delusional elements to continue being delusional only to get back to their default setting after election.

All they do is to gather more enemies for atiku.

If a report of one person supporting buhari comes up, they will insult that person down to his forefather, and that is their own way of getting people to vote atiku.

What they keep saying is, "atiku will win, atiku will retire the lifeless, the lifeless must go to daura". Ask them how, you get the insult of your life.

We shall see.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by 9jaArea: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
There will be no 1 day of Atiku presidency not to talk of 100 days Saturday is just hours away
TV/Movies / Re: 12 Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine Day by 9jaArea: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Fifty shades of grey
Fifty shades darker
Fifty shades freed

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by 9jaArea: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
TVC doing great things

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by 9jaArea: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
It's funny how supporters of Atiku believed this trash, no wonder Nnamdi Kanu is their leader.
Politics / Re: 145 Aggrieved Pro-Atiku Support Groups Endorse Buhari by 9jaArea: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2019
Hahaha dollar no reach them, Baba no get dollar to share ooo we support him not for the dollars.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by 9jaArea: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
joshjc:
PDP control States so that they can have early hope,and then later APC control States so that PDP supporters can wail and die

Wicked grin grin this was the same pattern in 2015, those expecting Kano result will be in for a long thing.

1 Like

Politics / Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by 9jaArea: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Blackfriday:
u sure u can bet ur life on this. Adamawa and most especially benue is on the kitty for pdp

Lol I can't bet my life on anything Benue is not for PDP, don't allow the media reports about killings in Benue mislead you. It is going to be tough for the PDP there. PMB will also win Adamawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by 9jaArea: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
chozzy:

Enugu, Abia and Imo have about 2m registered voters each.

Anambra has about 2.4m while Ebonyi has 1.4

There will be voter apathy like it had always been in the east, few states will record above 70% turnout.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by 9jaArea: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't think any SE state will have above 600k votes for both candidates combined.

OP wake up Atiku will not win or get a 50/50 in Adamawa also save this post Atiku is not winning Benue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by 9jaArea: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Oregbe17:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, upon collection of my PVC I discovered that my middle name was shortened on my PVC which is contrary to what is obtainable on the TVC; though my full name appears when verified on the INEC VERIFICATION website.

I would like to know if there is any problem inherent or not cos there was a setback at the banking hall while presenting it hence I had to inform the banker that the reason for that(THE SHORTENED NAME) was as a result of its elongation/limited space available on the card.

LET THE CONTRIBUTIONS ROLL IN

LALASTICLALA FP PLS

THANKS

This must be one of those names that are more than 32 characters combined. The standard is 32 so any name above that is shorten by the automated system.

It is also applicable to the driver's license.
Politics / Re: Buhari Arrived Benue State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by 9jaArea: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
The Tiv are so dominant to the level of course rep in high institutions, it may take a long time before any other Benue tribe have a shot at governorship.

senatordave1:

Where is jime from and when will it be the turn of the idomas.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Arrived Benue State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by 9jaArea: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Is the official jet meant for rallies

It is meant to carry a sitting president wherever he goes.
The reason the aircraft remained in London while the president was on medical vac.
Politics / Re: South-East Governors Reconsider Buhari Option After Meeting With Atiku by 9jaArea: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:
Afonja gutter media.
Lies lies lies
Buhari is a curse and disaster.
He must go back to daura

Ah ah did you read the post?
Sports / Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara, Working Out by 9jaArea: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2019
That's what I'm talking about, Lazy ladies please stay far from me.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by 9jaArea: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2019
WARNING! Dolphins do not try this in Nigeria

65 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.