Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,021 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

9jaArea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaArea's Profile / 9jaArea's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. by 9jaArea: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
I encountered a wailer today who said foreign observers took the genuine result sheets for the election to USA. He believes after verification Trump will act on it and send Buhari packing.
This was a yoruba wailer in company of 3 Igbo wailers.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet Before May 29 - Adesina by 9jaArea: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
This person most be so obsessed with EFCC

fergie001:
Femi Adesina,

Buhari was declared winner of the presidential election by the Independent National Electoral Commission EFCC on Wednesday.

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-buhari-likely-to-dissolve-cabinet-before-may-29/amp

Next Level wailing

eywhizzy:
I would advice he also dissolves himself if he doesn't have any plans for the country which appears to be the case.. Since nobody can unseat him, he should unseat himself

Lol I just the look you

fergie001:

Na mistake jhoo......I don tire to edit grin grin

U sef edit your own,
It's EFCC... grin
Politics / Re: Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1 by 9jaArea: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2019
I hope they manage it better this time
Politics / Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by 9jaArea: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is this the new wailing line?

slawomir:
"I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner"

Simply because they see atiku as a liberal man who won't key into their Islamic agenda and he doesn't have this born to rule mentality
Why don't you ask yourself assuming it was buhari Vs el rufai
My guy it would have been fifty fifty vote because they both have the same agenda
When buhari is done he will handover to el rufai or ribadu

Then tinubu wings will be cliped finally
Politics / Re: Buhari Wins Bauchi With Huge Margin by 9jaArea: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Please let's all call on the government to place a temporary ban on poisonous substances, sharp objects and ropes. The police and other sister agencies should be placed around bridges, mountains and highways to prevent mass suicide.

We must make sure these enemies of Nigeria do not die to witness her grow to her potential.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by 9jaArea: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Libya sure bro I can link you up

KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
Politics / Re: Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes by 9jaArea: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Abeg why is the street so quiet?

Like for Buhari share for Atiku

Let me help wailers to gather likes INEC is waiting to add them up to get block votes that will send bubu to his gay cows in Daura.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Bihari Win Niger State With Good Margin Of 390k Plus by 9jaArea: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku is still waiting for block votes from the North Central and South East to win the election in wailers voice hahahahahaaa, NC kee you there.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by 9jaArea: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Dem never tire to rely on scammers, hehehe still planning to wail in 2023.
Please avoid ropes, sharp objects and poisonous substances. If you live alone invite a family member or friend to move in with you till Buhari is inaugurated to avoid stories that touch.

#NextLevelNigeria

cr7lomo:
The sw deceiving themselves, thinking they will rule in 2023...they hv sold their souls to the north...I will advice PDP to field a core northerner like kwankwaso or tambuwal in 2023 against the supposed Yoruba man that APC will field, let me know how APC will win...the SS/SE will pay them bk in their coins... North go rule us forever, as them no wan get sense
TV/Movies / Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by 9jaArea: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lord of the rings trilogy
Politics / Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by 9jaArea: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hahahahahaaa believe Kwankwaso at your peril, dude is a scam.

He was Ipob's only hope for winning this election, man could not even win his LG for himself and candidate.

Chants of Atikulate are dying a natural death.

At this stage it is wise to call on the government to place a ban on poisonous substances, ropes and sharp objects.

#NextLevelNigeria

We told them it will come to this but they kept motivating themselves.

baike:
nothing pain rishhh this cind talkgringringrin

Just looking out for my Obituary Atikulated brothers ni oo
Oh sorry Obidiently.

Dansiki1:

You are wicked

117 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by 9jaArea: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
It's too early to wail, don't release your facts keep them for the tribunal.

We are not interested

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by 9jaArea: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
frankmoney:
So what exactly was the value of kwankwaso

Kwankwaso is a scam he was overrated
Politics / Re: Buhari Leads Atiku With 418,851 Votes In Yobe by 9jaArea: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Yobe indigenes are ruthless to looters, they don't want Atiku bringing in another Dasuki.

Yobe people will not make heaven in wailers voice
Politics / Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by 9jaArea: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2019
PMB is leading in Benue

theoldpretender:
Buhari has won this election

I said that he who wins the Middle Belt, wins the election. Nassarawa was my 'red line'. And it looks like Bubu won there.

Unless Kogi, Plateau and Benue and Taraba can do something for PDP (I expect PDP to take those states...). APC is guaranteed another 4 years.

Anyways....I know that we Nigerians better start putting pressure on our leaders, instead of doing follow follow...because, let's be frank...PDP and APC are not the answer.
Politics / Re: Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. by 9jaArea: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Benue too

seunmsg:
As projected, APC has won Nasarawa state. Kwara, Niger, and Nasarawa are now in the bag as far as north central is concerned. Kogi May join very soon. PMB now has north central on lockdown.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by 9jaArea: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Which North Central? Buhari was expected to perform poorly in 2 NC states (Benue and Plateau) as it stands now he is leading in Benue, kwara is already assured, Niger is a Buhari state anytime, Kogi is going to Apc. So Which NC states will he use to clear the NW?

SouthEastFacts:
So where Ganduje wan get the 5M votes from? Last election GEJ scored about 10.5% but AtikuObi is already clearing 35%.

If Ebonyi bloc vote neutralizes the little win Buhari will get in SW and the other 4 states in SE plus SS knock out Buhari's win in NW.

Will NC neutralize NE to give Atiku a win?

Time will tell.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Wins Adamawa State by 9jaArea: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2019
This won't be news to me when it is finally confirmed.
Politics / Re: Yusuf Buhari Casts His Vote In Kastina (Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Too many sad people in Nigeria

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result by 9jaArea: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Be a loyal senator we don't want rogues in the Next level Senate

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by 9jaArea: 2:53am On Feb 24, 2019
We've always told wailers to forget what the media say about Benue, must of those reporters rely on social media content to write reports. APC is leading in the early results, if PDP win Benue it will be by very slim margin.

IvarTheBoneless:

Yeah i knew APC would win but this defeat is humiliating. And i am shocked anyone would still vote Buhari in Benue not to talk of him winning infront of the Government House.

I am not surprised with the Kwara one because we have always hated Saraki, but he had Federal might + cultists behind him in the past
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by 9jaArea: 2:38am On Feb 24, 2019
When they roar this space we not contain Igbos
and Patriots
helinues:
My belle oo.. grin

And the three K's results still loading
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by 9jaArea: 2:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Ah! Abeg na polling unit town to big for looter to deliver.

sammyj:
Just imagine, which implies you are also one of the fools that is following a foolish man that cannot deliver his own town. grin
Politics / Re: We Zombies Should Start Our Celebration Now. by 9jaArea: 2:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Zombie dance... we told them but they didn't listen, INEC have not even started announcing result officially but all wailers are going into ghost mood.
Politics / Re: Nigeria 2019 Update : Counting And Collation As Results Trickle In by 9jaArea: 2:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Let me wait here for wailers that may want to use rope or rat poison
Politics / Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by 9jaArea: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP will be lucky to win Benue for now results coming from that part of the country are not clearly in favour of PDP

Cyberleets:
This is a joy to behold... the northern votes is being shared grin

It is the SE and SS that will give the final blow with block votes.

Benue that supported apc in 2015 is now fully pdp...

And oh...the SW are not smiling either...vote will be shared there too..

So give it up for the final decider...SE AND SS

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin by 9jaArea: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just thought of that, Buharist are getting more likes now, we warned them.

NgeneUkwenu:
Ok! Has anyone else noticed that Atiku's Likes and Shares are fast disapearing from Nairaland?
Politics / Re: Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit by 9jaArea: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Which northern votes exactly? Go to premium times and see what's happening up North.

magoo10:
Good one
Atiku getting close to the sit of power
Just divide the votes up north
Politics / Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by 9jaArea: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Did you see the ballot papers they thumbed printed? Atiku was hailed by his people yet he couldn't win his PU

ritababe:
How come? I have friends in that unit who voted for atiku.
This is unfair.
Politics / Re: Omoyele Sowore Wins His Polling Unit In Ondo by 9jaArea: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ah! Congrats the Sahara man it's not easy, Atiku couldn't achieve this in his unit go and celebrate.
Politics / Re: PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch by 9jaArea: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Joshjc

Come and see PDP have started jubilation already just the way you predicted.

Mean while Atiku is being trashed in Benue.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Live Video Of Election Materials Snatched Under Security Watch In Rivers by 9jaArea: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
If such incidents don't occur in Rivers it means election didn't hold it's a norm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.