Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

9jaArea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaArea's Profile / 9jaArea's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by 9jaArea: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
From those that cannot secure a polling unit, yes it matters not.

We are going to the Next Level even the Chinese man from the east is aware of this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Targets North-west, South-west For Bulk Votes by 9jaArea: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tambuwal is not even sure of his reelection

Asshurbanipal:
In 2015 apc margin in sw was neutrilized by anambra alone. Is it now the buhari failure has caused them severe hardship that apc can get bulk vote? In the NW kwankwaso an tambuwal worked for apc in 2015, they are now in pdp and will get up to 45% from there

7 Likes

Travel / Re: FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 by 9jaArea: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Good gesture but is it safe? Considering that it is still a construction site
Politics / Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by 9jaArea: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
So who will give Atiku amnesty for his past and future loot if he becomes president? .

2 Likes

Politics / Re: BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot by 9jaArea: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
So who will give Atiku amnesty for his past and future loot if he becomes president?

33 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by 9jaArea: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just because you're a thief is a reason not to vote you

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by 9jaArea: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok
Politics / Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by 9jaArea: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
If Dino is still in detention the courts should please shut so that he and Deji will remain in custody. cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari by 9jaArea: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
godello:
grin 10m but she only paid 100k grin

The thing weak me
Politics / Re: President Muhamadu Buhari In Sokoto For APC Presidential Campaign Rally [Photos] by 9jaArea: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Let me wait here for pictures that will cause wailers more pain
Politics / Re: TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . by 9jaArea: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Nigga is on the verge of losing his oil well, as e the pain them e the sweet us

5 Likes

Politics / Re: National Council Of State Endorses N27,000 As New Minimum Wage by 9jaArea: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good
Politics / Re: Lady Cried On Sighting President Buhari In Maiduguri In Maiduguri by 9jaArea: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
There wont be another Buhari in the next century, Osinbajo will benefit big time from the love for PMB in the future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave by 9jaArea: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
At this point Atiku can throw in the towel

No be by force to be president.

Calm down small, are you sure you read the report

Carlyscales:
Them never see anything,

U were busy attending wedding in Kano when headsmen were slaughtering them like chicken. Now it's elections, u wanna come dance n campaign abi.

And shame on anyone thinking this has anything to do with party or religion. Human life is sacrosanct and sacred in all religions and to any right thinking/sensible politician.

Part2 is pressing up n loading for him in Benue

BOUNCED CHEQUE of a govt!
Shameless lots!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) by 9jaArea: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Work on the bridge is now visible even from the old bridge

4+4

The maths should be 4x4 if you know you know

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Shakes Kogi As Mammoth Crowd Welcome Him For Campaign -Vanguard by 9jaArea: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pepper them

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal by 9jaArea: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Normal thing for wealthy offenders in Nigeria

3 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by 9jaArea: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nawaoo hahahahahaaaaaaa

Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Plateau IDPs, See How They Reacted by 9jaArea: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
9jaArea:
This guy will soon abandon his campaign.
I've always known Buhari will win but never envisaged an easy ride as it seem now

NEXT LEVEL
Politics / Re: Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by 9jaArea: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
We are all going to the Next Level

Why them no give us 4+4?
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Plateau IDPs, See How They Reacted by 9jaArea: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
This guy will soon abandon his campaign.
I've always know Buhari will win but never envisaged an easy ride as it seem now

NEXT LEVEL
Sports / Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by 9jaArea: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
No be small money them the still for sports federations.

I really don't like the sports minister of a guy, he destroyed the Basketball federation now he's trying to do same with soccer.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by 9jaArea: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Am I the only one that notice how ugly his children are?
Politics / Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by 9jaArea: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
RCC is already doing a great job on that road

3 Likes

Crime / Re: $2.8m Seized At Enugu Airport: Court Backs EFCC (photo) by 9jaArea: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Orphaned $2m na waoo

1 Like

Politics / Re: Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) by 9jaArea: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bubu going to the Next level
Politics / Re: Buhari's Condolence Signature And Message To Late Shagari by 9jaArea: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
And they think we'll not vote him because of this?
Shagari was a very corrupt leader is that what they want him to write?
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Buhari Orders Prosecution Of Pinnick Over NFF Multi-billion Alleged Fr by 9jaArea: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
These guys in Sports federations make alot of money, monies meant for grassroots development are not spared.
Politics / Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by 9jaArea: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2019
You're on a long thing IBB square is a very small place don't be deceived by Mark's statement.

PapaBaby:
It would be like buying a bullet for your own assassination if any Benue indigene cast vote for any APC contestant.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by 9jaArea: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Which part of Gboko are you referring to?
Just because you know the name of the town does not mean you know a thing about it.

The nonsense you typed here is a figment of your imagination.

Foolishbuhari:
Hey zombie OP, kindly go to gboko and try to preach buhari to an average person on the streets.

If you come out alive, you definitely won't come out unmaimed? grin grin Foolish zombie
Politics / Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by 9jaArea: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Don't mind "it"

quickberry:

So, Buhari was responsible for the attacks?

Herdsmen had been attacking benue even before PDP came into power in 1999......kids everywhere
Politics / Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by 9jaArea: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2018
He cares for the generality of Nigerians, he has his flaws but I've never seen any Nigerian leader so committed to make Nigeria a better place.

That's why we support him wholeheartedly without financial inducement.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.