Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

9jamemez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jamemez's Profile / 9jamemez's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Olawale86:

This what I received from nipost after my complain to them through mailbox, how possible will this be for items dispatched from Lagos since 26th last month didn't get to AKURE till now? I'm confused

At this moment all you should do is relax! I experienced the same thing you are experiencing. I waited 3 months bro.
My item finally got to me.
You will definitely get your item
Once the delivery status changes in your tracking, that's when you should go to the post office. Regardless go about your daily duties.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Olawale86:

Which state are you please and is this through Singapore/nipost shipping method, cause mine indicated that it was in my city in tracking since 26th last month and I went there 2 days ago they said they don't have it yet

It is still in lagos, when it arrives at your local post office it will be updated as "arrived at local delivery location"
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
daemeyer:

these I ordered alongside it and got them from post office

Since logistics is being handled by EMS i guess that's why it's being delayed.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
michealdeco:

Same here
Mine arrived same PO as yours on 1st of this month
After I don lose hope finish

Wait like how do you know is same post office??
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Finally received both my packages from NIPOST TODAY AFTER WAITING 56 DAYS AND 41 DAYS respectively for the packages
Both arrived in the same day.
Receiving of my package was sort of complicated. I was not called my tracking only updated as "Arrived at local delivery center" so i went to collect it today irrespective of waiting for any call (i don wait tire)
So getting there, omo they find my package tire, them still dey do analogue (writing tracking number of packages received in book) they find eh... I come dey Pity the old woman, sha she later found each of them one by one. (Though initially she asked how would the package be wether big or small, me i no know how the package go be i mumu come talk big small, and told her the content of the package which is a smart watch and earpod)
So i guess that's why she charged me 2k i begged her and gave her 1k, which she collected, i come later find out as dem call other people for my presence and telling them to come with id card and 200 naira, omo na him i know say them don chop me mugu but sha i said lemme just leave it like that since me i am glad at least i don collect my packages.
Getting home i discovered that the package of over $50 the seller declared it as $2.0 and the one of over $100 the seller declared it as $20
Though this sellers are different.
I guess na why dem no charge me for custom
But the post mistress wyn me, she talk say dem declare the price of the product so na why she wan collect 2000 naira.
As i dey come back house, cause the post office sha far from my place. Omo rain wan finish me, evil rain wan spoil my packages. Omo i run go buy big nylon for small small packages😂 i sha no wan hear say $169 just go with water like that.
Sha after everything all my packages are seating happily in my house rn

10 Likes

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2023
Goodnuel:
Most sellers on Jumia are on Jiji too. You just have to pick the one you like. I personally prefer Jiji as i can have a direct communication with the seller. Overall, it is about choice. Just don't pay any money first on Jiji, except the sellers gives you reasons beyond doubt to pay first.

Please don't listen to any seller reason without reasonable doubt on jiji. If it's seller communication you need just to get a product you want to purchase, for me that's totally unnecessary, jumia will sell a product for you with warranty of return or refund, which i am sure jiji doesn't offer. So abeg forget to contact seller and face product you want to buy
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I ordered three goods from AliExpress with shipping fees. Speedaf sent a text for only one, where can I find the remaining goods?

They said I should come to their office but distance is not good. If I am to pay their 400 delivery fee will it be for the 3 goods? Or 400 each to make it 1200

You should reach out with them and properly understand how they plan to arrange your package for shipment to better understand your situation
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
alexalexalex:
Hello guys ordered this since yesterday. I chose aliexpress standard shipping. Please is that a speedaf tracking number?

Yes that's speedaf, and I advice you to conceal your tracking number, don't expose sensitive information to a public website

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Earlier today, when i received one of my package, i saw that the package was already opened completely, like it was torn properly to see what was inside, but na only usb flash drive dey inside. So i don't know why they unseal a package that small, plus the delivery guy been demand 1k from me, we bargained to #500
Man i just hope i don't have issue of stolen goods someday.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2023
jetoraphy:

He asked, when can he opened a dispute?
I said 50days.

Even, I have the same parcel that end with RB......SG. it has been in Arrival at inward office of exchange, LAGOS AIR since 23 May. But I'm not worried because I know how NIPOST operates.

On AliExpress, my estimated delivery date is June 20. I ordered it on May 9. I have received about 8 parcels that I purchased after this one from SpeedAF since last week.

Bro I have the same issue with you like literally!
You will see my screenshots, my estimated delivery date is suppose to be 23rd of may, went to the post office yesterday, they couldn't find it, they told me once it gets to the post office my tracking will update, arrived at facility, that's what one the mother's there told me, I'm in Owerri though. The other issue is I will be moving to Lagos 🤦🏾‍♂️

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

AFAIK, No tracking for Nipost after it gets into the country. Nipost will call you eventually.

PATIENCE

Alright the issue is my next month, i might not be living in my current location, i will be moving to another state, i will be moving to Lagos, so is there a way to reroute the package delivery address 🤷🏽‍♂️
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Please guys anyone can help me with any NIPOST person I can reach out in Lagos from linehaul office, it's been over 3 weeks since my tracking stopped there I went to the post office today and they said it might still be in Lagos.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
goodlife4every1:
SHOPPING ON ALIEXPRESS CAN BE VERY GOOD WHEN YOU BUY ITEMS FROM SINCERE SELLERS.

KNOW THIS, WE HAVE A LOT OF FRAUDULENT STORES ON ALIEXPRESS SELLING SUBSTANDARD ITEMS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY ADVERTISED. IT IS WORRISOME BECAUSE ALIEXPRESS DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS EVEN WHEN YOU UPLOAD EVIDENCE OF ITEMS RECEIVED BEING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WAS ADVERTISED. DISPUTE ARE MOST TIMES CLOSED IN FAVOR OF THE SELLERS. THEY ALSO DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!

I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING ON ALIEXPRESS RIGHT FROM 2016 AND NO MATTER HOW SMART YOU CAN BE IN DEALING WITH THESE SELLERS, YOU CAN FALL VICTIM TO THEM ONCE IN A WHILE.

THE SHOP NAMED "HIGH TIP MOBILE_BRAND ORIGINAL PHONE STORE" IS A STORE YOU SHOULD AVOID SHOPPING WITH. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!

I BOUGHT AN LG PHONE V60 THINQ 5G PHONE FROM THEM, BEFORE PLACING MY ORDER, I CHATTED WITH THE SELLER ASKING FOR A PROPER CHECK TO BE CARRIED OUT ON THE DEVICE AND ALSO, I NEED A SMARTPHONE WITHOUT SCRATCHES. I WAS ASSURED BY THE SELLER THAT ALL MY REQUEST WILL BE ATTENDED TO AND I PLACED THE ORDER.

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN I RECEIVED THE PHONE, I WAS SENT A SMARTPHONE WITH HARD SCRATCHES AT THE 4 ENDS OF THE SMARTPHONE AND THAT REALLY GOT ME WORRIED. WITH SUCH, I WAS TOTALLY SURE THE PHONE WILL HAVE ISSUES, AND TRULY IT DID.

I QUICKLY CHATTED THE SELLER AND I WAS TOLD TO KEEP THE PHONE AND I WILL BE SENT A COUPON OF $15. I SMILED! WHO DOES THAT FOR A PHONE OF $181.

I HAVE OPENNED A DISPUTE TO RETURN THE SMARTPHONE DESPITE THE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING IT THROUGH THE POST OFFICE TO THE GIVEN ADDRESS.

MY ADVICE FOR ANYONE READING THIS, AVOID "HIGH TIP MOBILE _BRAND ORIGINAL PHONE STORE ". THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! THEY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!

SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW 👇!

Is the smartphone supposed to be new like the pack is sealed with nylon and na you go tear the nylon? Or is it used?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 7:43pm On May 31, 2023
Labret:

It showed "RECEIVED BY LOCAL DELIVERY COMPANY".
When I went there, I was told the package has not arrived, that maybe it's still in Lagos. When I showed them the update that it was more than 2 weeks ago, the man asked me to write down my number.
The next day, I received a call that my package has been with them and they want to deliver it. Then, they did

Okay my own still dey that linehaul office for over a week now. I have already told the seller, he go reach out to them and give me update.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 12:15pm On May 31, 2023
Paulino029:
Please i ordered from a seller using the cainao super economy shipping method. The seller claims to have shipped the package but it says that the package is yet to be shipped on the tracking site. Is there a way to determine which is true.

The tracking order will update, it's the logistics company that will keep you updated from now, though their update could be relatively slow, very slow in some cases

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 10:59am On May 31, 2023
Guys, shey eh dey possible say your package go dey NIPOST but them no go call you abi?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 5:57pm On May 29, 2023
NoNonsense419:

Please am still waiting for an answer or anyone that can order the items for me

You can use various dollar card providers online, from chipper cash, payday, Gotok, Paga and the rest of them.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:10pm On May 26, 2023
Labret:

You can go to the NIPOST office to inquire. I had to go there before I got my package which arrived 3 weeks before

What was exactly the last update on the package before you went to their office, and was it when you went there you got your package same day?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 11:27am On May 26, 2023
phatdough:

Mine has been there for over a week now... This is the first time I'm experience this delay.. 3 days is normal but over a week is getting seriously scary

Is it speedaf that's handling your package logistics?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 9:38pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
Of course, all packages coming into the country goes through custom clearance.
Alright, thanks for the clarification
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:43pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
If all things been equal, expect a call from Nipost two weeks from now.

Wow that's like more than a month of package delivery.
Thanks for the assistance, but did yours go through customs clearance too?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 6:05pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
They called me. As far as your details are correct on the package, they will most definitely reach out to you, they made me to know that since Speedaf started AE delivery, they handle way less packages than before and so it's no big hassle to reach out to people when packages arrive.When was your last update if i my ask? Today makes it exactly 2 weeks since my last update which was "Arrive at facility".

Attached to this message is my last update via pkge.net

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 5:11pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
https://pkge.net/

Thank you for this, downloaded the app and paid for the lifetime service immediately.

Regarding your package you received, did they call you? Or you kept going to nipost office to check the status and know if it's there yet?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 1:21pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
That's how NIPOST package usually are. If you track on other site, you will probably see "Arrive at facility" and that will be the last update till you pick up the package. By the way, i just picked up a package shipped from NIPOST this morning shipped on April 20th.

Which other site can i track it with?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 11:30am On May 25, 2023
So guys an item i purchased in April, which the logistics is being handled by NIPOST, i want to understand the status of this tracking, as eh no update about custom clearance just straight up to my local Government, what do you think about the status of this tracking.

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 7:22pm On May 18, 2023
Hi guys, I'm i the only one, or why can't someone track packages on NIPOST official website ?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:43pm On May 17, 2023
erniok:

I went to their branch near Allen avenue, Lagos to make this enquiry and was told it does not work. Does this still work for you? Bringing in naira and getting your account credited with the dollar equivalent.
Or you also told them you want to convert/buy dollar and deposit to your Dom account?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:42pm On May 17, 2023
erniok:

I went to their branch near Allen avenue, Lagos to make this enquiry and was told it does not work. Does this still work for you? Bringing in naira and getting your account credited with the dollar equivalent.

What did they tell you work, you have to deposit dollar not naira?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 6:29pm On May 16, 2023
Received 4 of my packages from speedoff today after clearing customs day before yesterday.
It's still remaining one of my package, the loaded to another location which i don't know why, since all the packages where being brought together in the first place, i don't know how they separated then in DC-ASB i just tire!

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:51am On May 16, 2023
kayus621:
So i got a call from nipost to come take my item yesterday,after almost two months of waiting,
omo it's was like a dream, I thought I'll never receive this parcel again, I was even getting ready to open dispute, but thank God it arrived safely
the seller declared the price as 30dollar, I guess he did that to evade custom tax or something

The woman that called me said something about parcels being sold, I really don't understand what she meant by that, is like some nopost staff are selling people's parcel.
I just pray none of my future items should pass through nipost again

Which state?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 6:36pm On May 15, 2023
Abeg Fams, which platform them dey use track package wey NIPOST they handle l.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.