Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

9jaRonin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaRonin's Profile / 9jaRonin's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: "Molue": Will You Miss It? by 9jaRonin(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
naptu2:
Too Low For Zero - Molue (Lagos City transport) (1986).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNb8qQAsddw

Thanks for sharing.
Agriculture / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 9jaRonin(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

Please arrange the following words correctly and win 1k

"All your I money at want don't"

" I don't want your money at all"
Family / Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by 9jaRonin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
7Alexander:

My thought too.
I want to believe that the OP meant the boy is in JS1, not SS1.
But then, how can the mother give a 10yr old 50k to pay his own school fees

This story is a poorly constructed web of lies. The Op's grammar alone is something else sef.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by 9jaRonin(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...

You're right. But despite being the most important person in his life there are certain "territories" that she best not wander into or at least tread carefully.
She should know her place and maintain it....@ least for peace to reign no matter how fragile.
Celebrities / Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by 9jaRonin(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Young03:
why is he making noise

can't he forget about it and buy another one

undecided
Politics / Re: Paris Club Refund: 3 Governors Indicted by 9jaRonin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bakerdav:
Yaya bello

Samuel Ortom
Business / Re: A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) by 9jaRonin(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
huptin:
This is so funny, wondering how he was able to know so many Yoruba songs though.

Probably did business here in Nigeria before......most likely for a very good number of years to be so fluent in Yoruba (not just muttering gibberish).....,possibly in Lagos (although it could be anywhere in the South West).
The guy's rendition of X-project's "Lori le" na something else cool

1 Like

Education / Re: Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) by 9jaRonin(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2017
malware:
Is it a crime for an adult lecturer to sleep with his adult student?

If both parties give consent to the arrangement then it's all good.....
But if it involves any form of blackmail or intimidation, then it's sexual harassment.
Crime / Re: Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) by 9jaRonin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sure say no be the Whot® wey dey for ground wey cause this fight?? lipsrsealed
Sports / Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by 9jaRonin(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Chevronstaff:
9. Ghanians are in one corner Watching Nigeria qualify for the worldcup

grin
Celebrities / Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by 9jaRonin(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Shinery0123:
And someone said go to Dunamis Church Abuja?? Really? So they have HIV cure and they've been hiding it?

Another said and I quote "RIP God knows best"
grin grin grin grin
Music/Radio / Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by 9jaRonin(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61141263][/quote]

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube by 9jaRonin(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

just look at all the crappy songs..lol

songs without meaning

songs way the artist no even know the lyrics

naija can swallow garbage

by the way views dont mean everyone loves the song

Sports / Re: Nigeria Is Only Now 90 Minutes Away From Russia 2018 World Cup by 9jaRonin(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2017
BrutalJab:
It's not as if they will even reach quarter final o... Mtcheew

Crime / Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos) by 9jaRonin(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin

Health / Re: Tijjani Ado Ahmad Slumps And Dies After Arriving America. Photos by 9jaRonin(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another victim of Deep Vein Thrombosis ...just 100 naira aspirin two day before that flight could have prevented it

I don't think aspirin is the drug of choice in either the treatment or prevention of deep vein thrombosis......... If its to prevent a heart attack or a stroke, yes. But DVT or PE, hell no bros lipsrsealed
Its an anti-platelet agent that is more effective in preventing arterial clots. With regards to venous clots,results are poor.
If you are prone to DVT and you are going to be immobile for awhile (let's say a transatlantic flight) then you should wear special elastic stockings (TED stockings) or be on a low dose of prophylactic heparin (eg SC Enoxaparin).
Let's not misinform the public please. undecided

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by 9jaRonin(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheControversy:
Peter, Paul say you are *a* shameful! undecided

Bros, you bad..... grin
Politics / Re: Revenue Consultants Barricade Entrance To Government House In Makurdi (pics) by 9jaRonin(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
fergie001:
There is one baboon from this state who will not comment but become very interested in issues that don't concern him.

Om_nk_ grin
Religion / Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by 9jaRonin(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:

From what I read here, he's not even a qualified doctor yet they allowed him to treat on a patient in critical condition.

Where were the senior doctors at that he had to call them on phone to seek for guardance..

Or are they short staffed?

You are an ILLITERATE.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement by 9jaRonin(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2017
We do not intend to belabour the issue of wheelbarrows which we have already made clarification that the carts were donated by the National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons, NCFRMI, for victims of armed herdsmen attacks in the state. Perhaps only Senator David Mark is not aware of this fact.

Health / Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by 9jaRonin(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks

The possible causes are numerous (cervicitis, Ca cervix, vaginitis etc). Some are benign ......others can be very sinister.

Identifying the cause would depend on the presence/absence of associated symptoms, a vaginal exam and possibly some lab investigations.

If indeed you truly love her then break the news to her GENTLY (......you are about to become man and wife.....having a heart-to-heart discussion with your partner on certain issues may seem difficult @ present, but you'll get the hang if it as you travel along the road called Marriage wink ).

There should be nothing to be embarrassed about. How you say it should be more important than what you have to say.

Most of all proffer a solution by suggesting that she sees a doctor (you can accompany her if you choose....@ least to show her that its a problem that affects you BOTH and not just her).

PS: Avoid self medication or recommended prescriptions from unqualified personnel. Most times if they work then "you just won the lottery".....but you could have cost yourself/your bae a great deal of harm in the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank by 9jaRonin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
jegz25:
how did she get his pic?

Romance / Re: 26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) by 9jaRonin(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
emmanuel596:

Those quoting me should STFU I made my comments no country was named here and as a nigerian my comment was for nigerians and how low self esteem drive people into doin different kind of stuuuupid things..... Kill your self if you are soo pained

Politics / Re: Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria In 1969 (Throwback Photo ) by 9jaRonin(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Icon4s:
Nice. No be like now wey Africa wives dey dress like...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gambian Army Lie Flat On The Ground To Welcome ECOWAS Military Forces by 9jaRonin(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2017
arterxerxes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtQ9tH9G9bE
The ECOWAS and Gambian Army meet together: imagine what it would have been if this meeting was not in Peace or if Yahya Jammeh had not stepped down?

And could this be humility or inferiority complex or fear?

A serious case of inferiority complex.......in fact those guys are not trained soldiers.
No trained soldier would be prancing up and down and doing push ups like that upon sighting a colleague......no matter how emotional the situation is.
TV/Movies / Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by 9jaRonin(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2016
What of Kevin, Zebrudaya's son?
Phones / Re: My Phone Keeps Showing Application Error by 9jaRonin(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Go to "Settings" on your phone
Click on "Apps"
Click on "Google Play Store"
Click on "Uninstall updates"
After uninstalling the updates, click "install factory version" when the option appears
Google Play Store is now ready for use.
Politics / Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by 9jaRonin(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
So all these locally made rifles/Dane guns are being used by these "militants" abi??

Celebrities / Re: Why Is Singer Yq's Face Black But His Leg Is Yellow [PICS] by 9jaRonin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Photoshop...,
Family / Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by 9jaRonin(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Many Nigerians are suffering from depression but refuse to admit it.....and they would never agree to see a Psychiatrist (for some form of psychotherapy) because of the stigma of being labelled "mad / someone with a psychiatric problem".

The usual panacea for the day to day stress which we all undergo is to laugh it off or embrace religion. When these fail, that is when you start seeing people like Olubunmi Uko in the news.

So sad....

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by 9jaRonin(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
DesChyko:
This news dey somehow o

If they hacked the couple to death and made away with the children, then who was the source of the information that they molested the wife in front of the kids angry

But.. This world wicked!

Its called forensic evidence..... undecided
Education / Re: The Hostel Nnamdi Azikiwe Built For UNN In Poor State (Photos) by 9jaRonin(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2016
Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.