Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

9jaseefinish's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaseefinish's Profile / 9jaseefinish's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Culture / Re: Turbaning Ceremony Of Hon Chibuike R Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video & Photos) by 9jaseefinish: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Congratulations to him

In preparation to 2023 presidency

6 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by 9jaseefinish: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good for pepper-soup

1 Like

Sports / Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by 9jaseefinish: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Happy Birthday King CR7

Glad you played during my life time....Man like Ronaldo.

I will never forget this goal again Juve that made their fans gave you a standing ovation

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by 9jaseefinish: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
China has put on a united front with Russia as the Ukraine crisis escalates, with President Xi opposing further NATO expansion

Crime / Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by 9jaseefinish: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
athaboi:
Who give am drink?
Run away from an Nigerian police with a functional fire arms! You could get killed

grin
Why did you choose functional ?
Celebrities / Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by 9jaseefinish: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
theamazonguru:

What do you expect from Alax.
Useless pageants
***** Winners.

Nonsense and Buhari

grin

I forgot it’s Buhari’s face of democracy queen
Romance / Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by 9jaseefinish: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
grin

True caller don do justice. I come in peace.
But that girl is not the guy's wife either. All of them na hustlers.

grin

You be CIA?
Romance / Re: Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) by 9jaseefinish: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
abobote:
I was hoping to see the photos of the the two girls, so I can compare them, but with that her nails, she can't make a good wife. Meanwhile I have copied the number to try my luck

grin grin grin grin

Sharp guy.

Call and tell her that the person she attached her number to the back of the receipt that she issued him has anointed you to run the position

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by 9jaseefinish: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
What an irony? I was expecting fire in here but only found a face full of make up

5 Likes

Family / Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by 9jaseefinish: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Foolish son, see as he go smoke he brain scatter. The mama no advice am?

grin grin grin grin

This your moniker fits you

What a bombshell

1 Like

Politics / Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by 9jaseefinish: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see more law makers getting mobbed.

I see some being stoned, I see governors chased out of office, I see the youths taking back their destinies from old failed politicians.

This I have seen.

Remove your medicated glasses and try to see again
Politics / Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by 9jaseefinish: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2022
He just did it......He’s born with it.

Taste the Rainbow . For everything else, there’s a MasterCard

He’s the MasterCard. All hail the rainbow

1 Like

Crime / Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by 9jaseefinish: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
ajl:

You wicked o ... grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

He needs it bro, he needs the strength

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by 9jaseefinish: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I think OBi is a much better choice the Southeast can produce that the rest of us will support their ambitions.

Much better than Ayim at least. I feel though it's the rightful turn of the Southeast but they should show us seriousness by presenting a credible candidate like Obi then other regions will get behind them.

So in my opinion this is a good move

You are blessed

7 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) by 9jaseefinish: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Energy drink after the lecture grin

Greatest Nigeria Students

Hahahaha

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: MC Oluomo Is Qualified To Be Oshodi Monarch - Prince Abdulwasiu Almaroof by 9jaseefinish: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
michlins:
In everything you do, do it exceedingly well.

MC oluomo is a tout and he became so good that he rolls with the government. If he can do it, you also can do it

Savage
Politics / Re: Resident Hails Sanwo Olu For Stopping Apapa Gridlock (Video) by 9jaseefinish: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
At last my savage cars can enter without fighting the agberos on roads or begging the truck drivers to be careful not to heat the already damaged cars.

Kodus Mr Governor. It’s done
Politics / Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by 9jaseefinish: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
You will be killed too so that others will repent.

We rise..!!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by 9jaseefinish: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Justice Binta see for yourself o
Autos / Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by 9jaseefinish: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nigeria
Politics / Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by 9jaseefinish: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
HappyPagan:
Wetin God do? Thanks to the engineers. that metal no even suppose dey air.. wetin useless God dey do? grin grin

I pity you... I don’t know why God is so merciful. U deserved to be dead and your life giving to another person... but God still spared you... don’t let humans kill you themselves for insulting God
Crime / Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by 9jaseefinish: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Homeboiy:
Me for this my state

I no Dey answer anybody anyhow

For ring road

Everyday , someone must stop you

You go hear, excuse me bros, once you start with that line

I don already know say you no get meaningful thing to say

But if you start with bros na this road Dey lead to government house

I go answer you

Professor
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by 9jaseefinish: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2022
This trade and Tiwa herself don’t deserve my comment

Olee
Crime / Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by 9jaseefinish: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Angrygoat:
No matter my speed,I must stop for the NA. U SEE TGE ONES WEY DEY WEAR red cap,the day one slap me, na small remain I for display.

Hahaha
The slap nearly turned you to display officer
Health / Re: Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) by 9jaseefinish: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
That’s what you get when you vote in a plutocrat

Take heart dear sis, it is what it is.... stay with us
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time by 9jaseefinish: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Noted!
You have just tested the microphone �

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by 9jaseefinish: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
AquaPetals:
Mtcheww... A shot you would have shot when she was down and out during Chris brown molestation. By now she would have given birth to your twins while also swallowing your big gbola on a regular.

Awww! You too corruptly...Spoilt grin
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by 9jaseefinish: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzy your babe.... aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww

I feel your feelings grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by 9jaseefinish: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
I see
Events / Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by 9jaseefinish: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
A necessary end...
What fuckery
Crime / Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by 9jaseefinish: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Temptee101:

Cane?

See this one

See who? Hey you’re talking to your fathers mate so be careful

Are you their parents that sent them out to start doing yahoo? You deserve the cane too and after they should start from selling off everything you ever own.....
Crime / Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by 9jaseefinish: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin grin angry grin

What is the interviewer waiting for??, get a cane and lash their asses

See me trouble o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.