Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

9jauk's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jauk's Profile / 9jauk's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Politics / Re: PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy by 9jauk: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
We are ready for volunteers to critise Buhari tenure.....Apc moles were on Jonathan all the way,I don sharpen my mouth now for Buhari....I'm glad I'm in Russia u can't arrest me ,if u like close AiT for freedom of speech na Puttin a go use fight u
Politics / Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by 9jauk: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'm in love with mama Peace,The First Lady Ever!!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by 9jauk: 1:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Oya round 2

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by 9jauk: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Standard Ask Tinubu the biggest landlord in Nigeria !!!

Politics / Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Formally Sued African Independent Television (AIT) by 9jauk: 1:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Tinubu unrepentant rogue,known as Jagarbatan in the world of crime - fearful, ruthless,dangerous and a terror in the society.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by 9jauk: 1:58am On Mar 06, 2015
all4naija:
Are you out of your mind? Why would you spend 2.5 million on a f**king budget curved TV? You must be deceiving yourself here not me. angry lipsrsealed

Listen don't be daft I never stated $2.5m...not dollars Mr known all

I would be busy on PSN in few sec
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by 9jauk: 1:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Chilling for my breakfast...bring it on Okoye brother's

No film trick
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by 9jauk: 1:38am On Mar 06, 2015
all4naija:

That looks like 2013 Samsung curved TV model. Not worth more than $2000. You must be the dumbest human alive to pay $2.5 million for that sh*t.

You are such a saddest,what ve u got,bloody lunatic "
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) by 9jauk: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Just a glimpse...my tv is worth 2.5m .

1 Like

Travel / Re: Ozi Akerele, Nigerian Student Missing In London [Photo] by 9jauk: 12:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Richmond street,off Walsgrave road,by the off licence shop...busy area in Stoke thr is a massive influx of Nigerians in Coventry of late,I hope they find him soon.
Politics / Re: We’ll Stop Obanikoro’s Ministerial Bid —APC Senators by 9jauk: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
This a Revelation of being a Greedy Man,I was shocked and gutted when he quickly resigned as a minister to Run for PDP Governorship in Lagos,knowing fully about is darkside; Lagos PDP Governorship primaries was a fraud and shameful process Jimi Agbaje was forced and manipulated on the rest of the aspirants,I would implore Jimi not to waste is money because God would catch with you and your Principal like Bode George and Sewe Ogunlewe they ruined the chances of a Decent and unsoiled candidate.
Crime / Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by 9jauk: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2015
I'm Glad I played them down when they make efforts to stylishly lure me into it,I ended up with a 3rd class,I hardly go to classes or do assignments,how I graduated...I don't know ,I would advice people yo stay from any form of fraternity,beware of Friends!!!
Celebrities / Re: Denrele & Miz Gold Go Wild At A Pool Party(photos) by 9jauk: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Tragic

Family / Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by 9jauk: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
boujaye:
[size=20pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

Bro well said,have come into conclusion thr is no point of voting they are all the same,Nigeria keeps recycling Rogues,criminals in Power.
....Greedy People if you like pieces each other nakkeddd..

1 Like

Family / Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by 9jauk: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
profeth:
no man and i mean that no man should lay hands on any woman for any reason....come on..

If a woman is greedy,that's what they deserve I would personally encourage such person to marry Fashola's Uncle....The Bull dozer,abi na Fine boxer:
Family / Re: Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) by 9jauk: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
GOOD FOR HER OLÈ ,WHAT STOPS HER FROM GETTING MARRIED TO AN HUSTLER,SHE DEY LOOK OR FERTILE LAND"

TERRIBLE LOTS CAN YOU SEE THE AGE DIFFERENCE,HIS OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER DAD,LESSONS FOR ALL THE LAZY GIRLS OUT THR LOOKING FOR ARISTO.

THAT'S HOW ONE STUPID OLD GIRL,FORCING HERSELF ON ME KNOWING FULLY I'M HAPPILY MARRIED WITH KIDS,STOCKING ME ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA YOU CAN IMAGINE WITH NAKED PICS (SHE'S MARRIED O WI3 KIDS )

I TOOK MYSELF OFF heR RAIDER IDIOTS

1 Like 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: Banky W 'Unborn Child' Video (Featuring Lynnxx) by 9jauk: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Absolutely sensational Thank You very Much Banky W,I got feed up of d likes of Terry G,don jasi after a while;P square no disrespect you guys are class act as well,stop rushing into studio pls;Learn from Banky W.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics by 9jauk: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Charly boy oya eat this

Celebrities / Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) by 9jauk: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
She looks so humble,kanu ur memory still lingers in my head ,huge talent.
Politics / Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by 9jauk: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
God bless Uncle Jona and family"
However the family I'm referring to, "All NIGERIAN

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men by 9jauk: 1:47am On Jan 09, 2015
Imminent!!!

Celebrities / Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by 9jauk: 3:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Joke of the year, absolute shambolic,he must be suffering from Dementia "

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: One Thing Every Lady Must Stop In 2015 by 9jauk: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
I haven't layered a 9ja babe for 9 years after my sour experience,I'm happily married to an African with kids
Nairaland / General / Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by 9jauk: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Shocking image
Celebrities / Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by 9jauk: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why all this silly comments on a beautiful family like this...well done Nice.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by 9jauk: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
When would this Aboki stop playing with fireworks

Education / Re: ASUU Chairman’s Wife Kidnapped In Osogbo by 9jauk: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2014
God Protection
Celebrities / Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by 9jauk: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Huh...what u going to say about my babe
Celebrities / Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by 9jauk: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Listen Gomina reserve two girls for me pls,polygamy is in my DNA

I need to finish this bottle first biko"

Religion / Re: A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. by 9jauk: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
I enjoy posting funny pics on nairaland just for fun ;however I don't doubt this gentlemans statement because I'd experience something similar,if you seek him he would reveal things to you in the spiritual realm.

I got up in my long dream exactly 3am or thr about,my bedroom in uk,i was soaked sweating...I won't go further :but if you seek him diligently he would take u to places.

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by 9jauk: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Everybody is jealous of me at work because of my look

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women by 9jauk: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Seun arrange those short girls like small stout,I detest tiptoeing to kiss my babes, fffuckin shhit, before una write something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.