Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

9jauk's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jauk's Profile / 9jauk's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 17 pages)

Politics / Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by 9jauk: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
No to war!!!

We simply need to deal with corrupt Politicians!!!

Politics / Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by 9jauk: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok

Celebrities / Re: Gorgeous Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele Shines In Blue And White Flowery Dres by 9jauk: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Go funke,we love you loads,she hardly form,she's so genuine and versatile,arguably the best female actress in Nollywood.

You deserve to be my neighbour in Jand,you've got amazing sense of humour.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) by 9jauk: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
On spot fine £80 and community service
Celebrities / Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by 9jauk: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Eat healthy folks

Naira show!!!

1 Like

Sports / Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by 9jauk: 1:19am On Jan 03, 2014
slimthugchimee: My view is HOW DID THAT CHANGE THE PRICE OF GARRI FOR MARKET

Absolutely sensational ; I definitely respect and Support Garri clan perspective anyday.
Properties / Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by 9jauk: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ikorodu OGA....I missed that lungu
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by 9jauk: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Sincerely I don't get this what's the cheap stunt all about do you have to tell the world ohhh I just bought a new car, Nigerians needs to get the grip, Linda your move is rather childish keep tjings low within your family circle.

Rather tragic look at all the rubbish you got yourself into, I pray I do great things for my mum and family in Jesus name announcing to the world would never be an option, I ve just down 2pints of Guinness dem...I love England!!!
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) by 9jauk: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2013
I love England!!!

God bless Gari Clan

WELL DONE SEUN, I wish you all the great things of life, even though I haven't been to Nigeria for a decade Nairaland makes feel at home with dramas and Spectacular news lots of love from Yorkshire.
Business / Re: Nigerian Women To Emulate by 9jauk: 12:47am On Dec 21, 2013
Don't be carried away gidi people there is massive Racism in University of York , pls think twice before applying for this uni as a black minority no matter how much you strive hard to accomplish your dream tbis Oyinbos would pull you down.

Have got countless of case study family and friends.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by 9jauk: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2013
He should be ban from western countries, no offshore account from is Generation,President act!!!

Nigeria must go, , allow the Mala's to leave thr primitive life pls!!!

#nigeriamustgo£$€¥
Technology Market / Re: Igando, Ikotun, Idimu And Egbeda Swap Ur Fones Here Asap... by 9jauk: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Chuksemi: Scam?

Don't be daft!

We are only trying to stamp on Gari Clan on nairaland, ignorant fool"
Technology Market / Re: Igando, Ikotun, Idimu And Egbeda Swap Ur Fones Here Asap... by 9jauk: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
O.michael.O:
Sony ericsson C902 for lease
PM me if you's interested

Brilliant idea, what's your stand on Gari Clan on nairaland Michael?
Technology Market / Re: Igando, Ikotun, Idimu And Egbeda Swap Ur Fones Here Asap... by 9jauk: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'm tired of touch screen a bit complicated for my brain, I f you ve got any decent sony Ericsson phone hola I'm in Nigeria for 2weeks pls.

I have got Samsung s3 white immaculate condition 3weeks old, I might consider 7k naira MTN recharge card pls this offer is Strictly Open to Gari Clan.
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by 9jauk: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kilo kan mi

Itvi jor"
Politics / Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 9jauk: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
90% of Nigerians abroad,support the government in this act,no doubt,I think is absolute dangerous for hawkers to be risking thr life's trading on the road,on the hand I feel the pain of the helpless lady.
Politics / Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 9jauk: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
We need to respect the rules of law,Oshimole is human,is a sleep of tongue,he has massive sense of humour,na my border they thr concept would never make Nigeria to progress,Great Job Governor.
Politics / Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by 9jauk: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Good bye to Nigeria , We would face Tinubu squarely no room for King maker's.

Tinubu is a classic case of bad leader enough is Enough!!!
Food / Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by 9jauk: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

Gari

Gari
Health / Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by 9jauk: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Trust me eat 3 slice of watermelon, cashew nuts and banana regularly, I get into proper gear when I'm on motion; lastly if ur partner is the type that over work himself chasing money or partying recklessly I'm afraid the chances of erectal set in, moreso if you have any STD get it treated ASAP crucru kills ur dick.

Time for ex factor... come on Rough Copy!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by 9jauk: 1:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Pls we need Odewingwe ,Keshi"

Uncle learn to have forgiven heart,you are totally out of form yet you made USA 94 World Cup,Uncle Keshi pls.

Meanwhile who be dis bab,defiantly a Yoruba,....li

Sports / Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by 9jauk: 1:48am On Nov 17, 2013
Guess who?

Sports / Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by 9jauk: 1:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Omo Yoruba ronu!!!

Education / Re: School Railing Collapses In Lagos, Injuring 8 Students by 9jauk: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oh my good Lord not again,this actually happen in my school on the 3rd floor when we are preparing for our Waec mock exams overall decade ago,apparently about 3people we're involved in the accident ,I believe the only girl among them died of the injury she sustained from the fall months later R.i.p Shola L.

I wonder if thr is anything like health and safety team in our institutions,ugly seens like this would have been easily spotted by the schools maintainers team .RIP to all d people involve May God forgive you all in Jesus name.
Health / Re: Deceased’s Relations Beat-up Nurse, For Administering "Wrong Medication" by 9jauk: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Shut up young maan, do not sspill trash that u don'tknow, n do not aact like the foolish, babrbaric n ignorant relatives, did u even read the post?

The laady had a terminal illness(liver failuree) n 4 ur information cases of CLD(chronic liver disease) has a very bleak prognosis! Peopple almost never survives it, n to add salt to injury, the lady in question has been in a "faith based home" (meaning she has been in those ur hopeless dubious churches,for months being milked of d little dey had) nd when d situation was outta control dey saw d need 2 rush to d hospital,just a day pprior to her pass- on expecting a miracle... That dia "faith based home" couldn't perform....

Young man it won't cause u anything to take ur tym read n comprehend! N not spewing trash n displaying ur foolery on a public forum. Thank you...

My friend Raymond you are so pathetic how can you address him like that,come on is entitle to his own opinion typical Egbon attitude !!!
Music/Radio / Re: Let's Save Majek Fashek by 9jauk: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2013
rasojie: I will love to add, Please no one should categorize Ganja as a hard drug. Never!!!!!! Majek is not in his state cos he smoked a natural Herb, Marley smoked, culture and all the roots reggae kings (except for Dube) all smoked the herb. Majek used Cocaine and other Hard man made drugs which caused his present mental state. Please DONT MIS INFORM PEOPLE. GANJA CAN NEVER MAKE YOU RUN MAD!!

bro you are promoting bullshit, 9 out 10 people that takes weed for years end up looking like weed,it makes them ageing fast,Yoyuare defiantly a bad mentor,absolute terrible,and to kill it all some lunatics likes your summation..u deserve to be locked up,shame on you.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Funke Akindele And The Bastardisation Of The English Language – Daniel Odih by 9jauk: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Odil I can't be ask to read your trash, you should be ashamed of yourself ; absolutely pathetic ....mo ri e"...what happen to your sense of humor ; o pele I just realized you reside in LokoJa o ba tan!!!

Abeg make geat up d house ewu Odih

lipsrsealed grin....
Politics / Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by 9jauk: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Polio: Which one is Suntai

Na the geeryi"

.!.
Music/Radio / Re: Davido - Skelewu (directed By Moe Musa) by 9jauk: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Ain't sure about the video I'm afraid,brilliant song though,I'm off for Job grabbing cheers Gidi people.
Entertainment / Re: Funny Nigerian Animation Video- GBEDU DANCING by 9jauk: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Absolutely sensational, omo Yoruba ro nu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.