Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

9jauk's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jauk's Profile / 9jauk's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Sports / Re: A Birmingham Fan Runs Into The Pitch, Punches Jack Grealish On The Head by 9jauk: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nairaland is an extension of Apc, I leave in Birmingham is a liar
Politics / Re: #Lagosdecides2019: I Will Emerge Winner - Sanwo-Olu by 9jauk: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
John 10:10

If you know, you know!
Politics / Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by 9jauk: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lagosians has been paying attention to Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party ADP objectively without a modicum of sentiment and are ready to vote according to what their conscience deemed right. I'm getting to love this man by the day.

Eloquent
Deep with alluring intellect
Passionate
Altruistic
Vibrant and brilliant!!

I'm literally awestruck right now.

Best of luck BOG ❤️❤️

2 Shares

Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by 9jauk: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2019
Don’t allow any politician to buy your destiny, Apc and Pdp Lagos has extorted all their ideas sharing money and Coke is rather absurd and it’s says a lot on how desperate this criminals entities are;

We’ve been following Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party ADP,that’s the man for Lagos Governorship bundle of ideas,visionary,credibility and wisdom.
Vote ADP of Saturday o

Politics / Re: Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? by 9jauk: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Lagosians are simply fed-up of politicising using tribal cards between Apc and Pdp, the only credible alternative is Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party ADP we are casting votes in Millions across Lagos on Saturday for this charismatic gentleman BOG.

1 Share

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians by 9jauk: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2019
The only credible alternative candidate from the the big bad terrible twins to govern Lagos is Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party ADP

1 Share

Politics / Re: I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu by 9jauk: 2:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Babatunde Gbadamosi is the Man o

Action Democratic Party

Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola by 9jauk: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
As far as we know, Babatunde Gbadamosi is the only credible alternative to the big bad wolves in Lagos, Action Democratic Party ADP... we are voting for BOG in Millions no two ways,we’re fed-up of the dirts,traffic management, godfatherism and monumental Corruption in Lagos by Alpha Beta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: You’re Godfather’s Puppet, Agbaje Replies Sanwo-olu by 9jauk: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jimi Agbaje is working for Tinubu as well Pdp and Apc is a Laibilty to Lagosians... we’re voting for Babatunde Gbadamosi Action Democratic Party ADP

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by 9jauk: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
A nation builder with in-depth knowledge of how Lagos should be won the debate Flawlessly stop the deception, Babatunde Gbadamosi BOG went viraL on social media as usual Action Democratic Party is definitely having my vote this time around, Millions of Apc supporters like me are not happy with Tinubu’s godfatherism look at how Ambode got disgraced out of office,sad I must say.

Politics / Re: ADP Candidate Gbadamosi Steals Show As Lagos Governorship Candidates Debate by 9jauk: 4:08am On Jan 14, 2019
Have always believe in Babatunde Gbadamosi is a perfectionist in whatever he does, he turned a forest into a serenity in 3yrs, CEO of Amen Estate built independently without borrowing kobo or leaving on Government contract; he simply offer to rebuild Lagos back and make haven, the Estate he buillt came with brilliant infrastructure 24hrs power for the last 9yrs steady Yes in Lagos, underground drainage system and 24/7 harmed security and he promised to replicate that in Lagos by getting ride of Tinubu’s Alpha Beta liability consultant for good.

18 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by 9jauk: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
27Pushing30:

Smh... he said he would solve tbe problem in 60 days and articulated his strategy ... REREAD the original post and tell me the strategy AGBAJE postulated?

I’m sure after reading it you would understand the meaning of governance.

If I were to be a candidate in Ogun State I would also tap into Sanwo-Olu strategy in my debate .

Sanwolu and Jk are liabilities just as Ambode was...getting Orders bourdilion

But hey a lot of Nigerians actually don’t read
Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by 9jauk: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
LCC is biased there are more Party electorate are fed-up of Tinubu’s Puppets Jk and Sanwolu’s are working together,we are voting them out; Agbero people.

The only alternative is to vote for Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party � ADP

1 Like 1 Share

Fashion / Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by 9jauk: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Make I put mine before Seun change direction

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos by 9jauk: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2018
We’ve decided to vote Apc and Pdp out of Lagos, Babatunde O Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party is the only credible alternative to deliver Lagos, Ema subo nu”

Yoruba Ronù !!!

Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu Will Complete My Unfinished Projects, Ambode Said by 9jauk: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2018
Babatunde O Gbadamosi the ONLY credible alternative to govern Lagos in 2019, Action Democratic Party ADP

1 Share

Politics / Re: Babajide Sanwoolu Meets A 64-Year-Old Female Traffic Control Volunteer by 9jauk: 1:36am On Nov 09, 2018
We’re fed-up Apc 19yrs of lacklustre governance in Lagos state, Pdp is Never an alternative with godfatherism politics; we’ve discovered a credible alternative to Govern Lagos Babatunde Gbadamosi is ready to hit the ground and clean up the mess in a twinkle of any eye.
Action Democratic Party ADP 2019

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Yemisi Busari Meet With Party Leader, Chief Olabode George by 9jauk: 1:30am On Nov 09, 2018
No more godfatherism politics in Lagos Apc and Pdp must be voted out , we’ve decided to vote for Babatunde Gbadamosi Action Democratic Party ADP for gubernatorial enough is enough.

Politics / Re: Lagos PDP Candidate Jimi Agbaje Picks Female Running Mate by 9jauk: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jim Agbaje Mr. Hide and seek, Tinubu’s Stooge in Pdp since 1945.

I can’t think of any other candidate makes me laugh like this gentleman, wait till he lost the elections in 2019 He would go back into Hibernating mode

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje Explains Why He Is Not Campaigning Yet by 9jauk: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2018
This is the Most credible Gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State 2019 , we are fed-up of Apc and Pdp scamming gimmicks across Nigeria.

Babatunde O Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party ADP is coming up with better policies to make Lagos great again without.

1 Share

Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu Assures Religious, Ethnic Groups, Others Of Participatory Governance by 9jauk: 1:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Bloody delusionist, we are not voting for Apc and Pdp in Lagos again, we need a credible candidate Babatunde Gbadamosi Of Action Democratic Party is the answer

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) by 9jauk: 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Time flys,she was only a 14yrs old girl in Coventry early 2000 God is great,her Mum is such a wonderful woman of God;if you seek God diligently and U leave a modest life it would reflect in your Children perfect example of Adesua.

Team Coventry like my post o

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Funke Akindele Moves Into New Home In Lagos (Photos) by 9jauk: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
My friends in United Kingdom won't stop talking about Amen's Estate layout,brilliant drainage system,24/7 power and armed security guards,the most interesting thing is when you see people working out in group on the Estate in evenings.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Funke Akindele Moves Into New Home In Lagos (Photos) by 9jauk: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Answer me oh Lord...arguably AMen Estate is the best estate in Lagos,beautiful built to touch of class .

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by 9jauk: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
kolaish:
THIS IS THE CASE OF A THIEF WHOSE TIME HAS PASSED/EXPIRED, EXPOSING A REIGNING THIEF WHO IS STILL IN POWER. LET US ALL WAIT AND SEE THE OUTCOME.

Best comment by MiLES...thanks alot

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot by 9jauk: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2016
The money they recovered so far Has no impact on the price of Gari;they invariably took the morning back to Western world to buy properties and all sort

6 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW by 9jauk: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
haywire07:
asides her football skills, I love her for her simplicity . Unlike that short, breastless albino that looks like Vic o

But you wicked o;you practically finish a human being who is alife ewelamo,

1 Like

Travel / Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by 9jauk: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
I was a student in 2003 uk, I won't advice anyone that is an economic immigrant to waste their money to study and hoping to get a permanent leave to remain under 10yrs oh yes mark my word.

Go elsewhere pls....this people would waste your time i swear.

20 Likes

Autos / Re: A Nairalander Needs A Bicycle (what Are The Features To Look For When Getting A by 9jauk: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Get a lightweight Carera pro absolutely beautiful to ride.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by 9jauk: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2016
azzima:
Keep fighting each other over these politicians. Soon these children in the pic will be graduating "first class" from Oxford University while y'all are home due to strike actions in Nigerian universities.

Where in oxford does he reside inbox me post code
Politics / Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by 9jauk: 1:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Na heat go kill dem

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Jamil's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by 9jauk: 1:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Omo mo Balogtek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.