Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

9jausedauto's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jausedauto's Profile / 9jausedauto's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Family / Re: Can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? by 9jausedauto: 5:00pm On Feb 09
Yes she can, have you met my family
Nairaland / General / Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by 9jausedauto: 12:57pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

I should man up and start taking care of every lady I meet and the one I don't even know

Maybe I should type what I wrote in your native language so you can understand ooo.

Mumu dy worry that one no mind am, what happened to women working hard and taking care of themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by 9jausedauto: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing and losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans

You are complete idiot which stupid wrath of biafran, sit at home and continue to suffer believing in a dream that will never come to reality
Nairaland / General / Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by 9jausedauto: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.

My friend will you keep quiet

1 Like

Romance / Re: She Said No To His Proposal, But Why? (photo) by 9jausedauto: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Zonefree:
In my opinion, that plantain sucker is more valuable than that girl.

You are brutal ��
Romance / Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by 9jausedauto: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:

Nothing really he just acts petty like he doesn't trust me

I do that with my wife phone at night
Politics / Re: Is Appointment Of Clerks In National Assembly For Sale Under Your Leadership? by 9jausedauto: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
Common Clerk of Senate, una never get, Una con think say anyone would vote Obeer an ESN Commander

This the reason they keep fighting becoz of marginalisation
Romance / Re: Gyys Stop .marrying All These Super Wise City Girls by 9jausedauto: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Oga is like village girl never open eye for your house come change am for you den u go know say nowhere bad nowhere good
Romance / Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by 9jausedauto: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gamblingaddict:
I borrowed 400000 naira to settle a bank loan that has been an obstacle to the progress of my life.

Now I have lost everything through gambling again.

How did I get here!

I have destroyed my life nothing to fight for again.

I am an addict a chronic debtor, poor looking POOR
No life ambition.

I am dead already.

I have brought this to myself.

Shame and disgrace!!!!

Tho I look like an innocent person. But I am addict.

And I have destroyed my life.

May mates have made a lot of progress in Life.

I am in the pool of debt and poverty because of gambling!!!!!

What do you want us to do....Na we send you

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Join The DSS Or Continue As A Bank Worker? by 9jausedauto: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Inali:
Hi everyone. My friend is in a bit of a dilemma now and needs opinions before he can make his decision on whether to travel to the North for his training or not.

My friend works with a well know bank as a full staff, but he recently got drafted into the DSS(this should be a great news right?). The reason why he is having a cold feet is because of the qualifications his inlaw asked him to provide for the processing of the job. His inlaw who happens to be a DSS staff asked my friend to bring his OND certificate and WAEC, whereas this my friend has HND certificate so he can work it for him as one of his state slots.

His fear is that his cadre in the DSS might be limited due to the certificate they requested for for the DSS draft.

He has his inlaw some questions but the in law got angry cos of his questions instead of explaining things to my friend so he can make his decision better.

What he needs help for are:
- Since OND was used to process this DSS slot, what are the limitations regarding this certification used?
- An idea of the salary of one that uses an OND to enter.
- Is it still advisable for him to resign from the bank despite entering the DSS with an OND?
- What are the projections of him moving up with ladder so he can use his HND qualification.

Pls, I will appreciate if your inputs aren't just limited to this questions I asked. Kindly share info that will seem helpful too.

Mods, pls help move to FP cos he has just today and tomorrow to make up his mind.

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Join DSS fast oh
Politics / Re: Jandor Challenges Sanwo-olu To Fitness Walk by 9jausedauto: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
Jandor can be physically fit but I doubt his mental capabilities for calling a governor out for a fitness challenge.mayb he thinks it's an Olympic.

Godbless you

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by 9jausedauto: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
EndSARS77:
And yes, masturbation counts too... what is the highest number of days you have stayed without having sex?
3 months
Politics / Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by 9jausedauto: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
A[quote author=Ekundayo7574 post=118047725]You sound like a labor party man they should have shoot you right away I'm not really impress[/quote

Honestly you sound like a fool
Religion / Re: Seeing A Known Dead Person's Ghost Is Physically Not Possible. by 9jausedauto: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2022
I have seen, it's very possible because it has hapeen to me
Politics / Re: Tinubu: Anybody Who Can Handle Gun Can Repair A Tractor In The Farm (Video) by 9jausedauto: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2022
Rozross:
Only the wise can know the true meaning of this lol. We are getting closer, may Nigerians not be deceived by lies and deceits from Peter Obi(Though he’s not a competition)

Please sir enlighten us, what is the true meaning of the speech
Politics / Re: Okowa: My Administration Created 223,000 Direct Jobs by 9jausedauto: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=SafariHunter post=117392302]
Chill bro..there are worst governors..man tried

How did the man tried, Okowa is the worst governor to govern delta
Car Talk / Re: Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 by 9jausedauto: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Billiebaba:

I’ve driven both before they are powerful machines, from a tech perspective, you should go for the Mercedes because the parts are readily available in Nigeria, and there are more resources for it maintenance in Nigeria compared to Porsche, you may have to import most things for it, when it breaks down.

Thanks i really appreciate
Car Talk / Re: Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 by 9jausedauto: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=kingreign post=116645245]
Get a Porsche. Thank me later![/quote

What is your reason for picking the Porsche sir ?
Car Talk / Re: Help Me Choose Porsche Panamera Or G55 by 9jausedauto: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
felix55:
Hi..do buy lesser car & invest the rest of d money .. Or u help d needed..

Nigerians lol.....thanks for your advice...lol

1 Like

Car Talk / Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 by 9jausedauto: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2022
I want to make a choice between Mercedes G500 2007 and Porsche panamera 2010 and I need those that have first-hand experience to share their view in order to enable me to make an informed decision.

I don't want to make a decision based on design alone, I want people with first-hand experience to advise me based on:

Drive, durability, maintenance, fuel economy and share other personal experience etc.

Your advice would be highly appreciated
Car Talk / Help Me Choose Porsche Panamera Or G55 by 9jausedauto: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Hello car gurus in the house, I live in delta and intend buying one either the Porsche panamera 2010 or Benz G55 2007, I know the parts are expensive buy which of them can I get a good mechanic that be will maintain it without stressing me in Delta, if I lived in Lagos I won't be worried....thanks guys
Nairaland / General / Re: I'm Ready To Donate My Kidney To Save Sonia Ekwerenmadu. by 9jausedauto: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Proverty na bad tin, anyways God bless you for your kind and stomach infrastructure gesture, so non of her family members was a match, not even her parents or siblings, anyways I rest my case
Phones / Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by 9jausedauto: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Autos / Re: What's So Bad About The 2003 Nissan Murano? by 9jausedauto: 1:50am On Sep 05, 2022
That car is buy and die, no put body am telling you from experience, the only way u can enjoy that car is if you convert the engine to Toyota engine n gear box

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Massive Crowd As Peter Obi's Vice Baba Datti Ahmed Storms Kano by 9jausedauto: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi wen dy U.S na visit north, that's inspection going on in a construction site

1 Like

Crime / Re: Apart From Yahoo, Illegal Japa, What Other Stuff Can Pay Handsomely. by 9jausedauto: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thomthom:
I just want to get extra income since salary this days can not longer buy anything, my salary Na just for tfare and pocket money. I cant even assist my little sis. I get broke as from 13th of every month.. I just want to ask some big boys in the house, Apart from yahoo and illegal migration for greener pastures, which other legal stuff can make a man, be a man in the family.. Advice and insult self is welcome, I sha want to leave this life of 30days.

Sell your kidney...no say I no give you update

1 Like

Politics / Re: Police Confirm Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female College Student In Sokoto by 9jausedauto: 9:13am On May 13, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

"The statement obtained by SaharaReporters, reads, “Upon receiving the information, the DC Operations led a team of policemen and all other operational commanders in the state to the school where the road was cleared and the situation was brought under control. Two students were arrested in connection with the crime committed."

Audio arrest
Family / Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by 9jausedauto: 11:59am On May 06, 2022
neonly:
You are a bad boy
How will feel if yur own child did d same to u
No respect
Karma is waiting
Am sure of you have channeled dat same energy to do some thing surprising for he would has still given u yur phone
But now u have allow phone to break d bridge between and yur father
The money was not d Issie u betray his trust
Goodluck

Bad boy wetin
Respect wetin
Advice the young man to grow up is mates are making it in life, u even had the guts to come here to tell us, ur dad sieze ur phone at the age of 27, for ur mind na u get respect pass, u be big fool
Family / Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by 9jausedauto: 11:55am On May 06, 2022
Oga don't go home, you are man, at 27 ur man siezed ur phone, are u a baby, which kind respect be dat, dem don train u turn mumu, if u want to be respect u have to earn that respect, don't call ur dad beg, bullshit dem for a while and see what is reaction would be, stepmoms are evil if u don't knw, she might even be d reason ur dad is acting dis way toward u bt she will pretend, u really need to grow up coz at ur age u can't be coming to nairaland for dis kind mumu matter wen u go put ur father for him place

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.