Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (150248 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by mycutiepie(f): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2006
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#000099][/color] Bi gbogbo aiye di te mowa
Won gbodo teriba fun Oluwa
Eyin omo Ijo Mimo-- edide ke yin Oluwa cheesy
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by jagunlabi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2006
Damn right! wink
mycutiepie:

[b][/b][i][/i][color=#000099][/color] Bi gbogbo aiye di te mowa
Won gbodo teriba fun Oluwa
Eyin omo Ijo Mimo-- edide ke yin Oluwa cheesy
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by 4real(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2006
yes when it's bad it's another white church when it's good it's cele just take your blame and try to change it ok
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by alheri(f): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2006
phrase from goodguy's post addressed to me"Obviously, your posts have proven that you have personal issues against Cele." You can keep insisting, I really don't care. Go back and read my very first post and you'll see what I really think about cele,NOTHING!. My second post was an after thot I remembered and decided to share since the thread said experiences and opinions. I was only sharing a friend's experience!You guys now started to attack my post, prooving alot about yourselves in the process. The thread says and I repeat, experiences and opinions! Let us share our experiences in peace please! Obviously most of the opinions and experiences are negative ones. People are posting from across the globe, not just in Nigeria and they're all saying the same thing,NEGATIVE!.

Obviously, theres a problem somewhere. So stop picking on me and go find a way to promote your church positively.

Also, I actually attend RCCG,COD parish and I know some people might have bad opinions and experiences about the church,including People in and people out. Why shouldnt they be free to share?You can start a thread on that if you like. Believe me, the positive will outweigh the negative.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by deb(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2006
Cele is Cele. it is not a church. Run for your dear live. Any "church" that does not enourage and teach people to commune with their own God without the interference of a third party is not a church.

Infact you are not a christian if you will need a third party to communicate with God. It means you dont even understand your right. Its all rubbish for somebody to do "Ise" (chritian rituals so to say) for you. shocked
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by rubby(f): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2006
i guess u go there for the "ise" yourself wink
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Bisiriyu: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2006
I'm not a celestial, infact i'm a winner but i'll like to advice that u dont talk or blasphem againt any church. The bible says the church is the body of Christ so be it.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by deb(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2006
we are not talking about a church here. we are talking about Cele dont u understand?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by doshbass(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2006
deb you dont have to be rude, Cele is a Church fullstop

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2006
alheri:

phrase from goodguy's post addressed to me"Obviously, your posts have proven that you have personal issues against Cele." You can keep insisting, I really don't care. Go back and read my very first post and you'll see what I really think about cele,NOTHING!. My second post was an after thot I remembered and decided to share since the thread said experiences and opinions. I was only sharing a friend's experience!You guys now started to attack my post, prooving alot about yourselves in the process. The thread says and I repeat, experiences and opinions! Let us share our experiences in peace please! Obviously most of the opinions and experiences are negative ones. People are posting from across the globe, not just in Nigeria and they're all saying the same thing,NEGATIVE!.
Madam, I have not stopped you from posting any experiences or opinions. As you can see, I told someone on the previous page to post her opinions/experiences when she said "No comments". You can't post things which are derogatory and expect me to keep mute. I have to make you understand that these things are not the way you people make it seem; and that is exactly what I am doing. BTW, no one is attacking your post. If you call my replies to your posts "attacks", I guess I will have to stop replying you on this thread.

alheri:

Obviously, theres a problem somewhere. So stop picking on me and go find a way to promote your church positively.
I am not picking on you. When has replying to your posts suddenly become "picking on you" ?? And how do you know I am not doing anything to promote my church? Is it until you see me on TV reading out my plans before you'll know I am working towards promoting my church? Don't forget that to change anything, you have to first of all start with yourself.

alheri:

Also, I actually attend RCCG,COD parish and I know some people might have bad opinions and experiences about the church,including People in and people out. Why shouldnt they be free to share?You can start a thread on that if you like. Believe me, the positive will outweigh the negative.
This is exactly what I'm saying. You're making this seem like it's some sort of competition - trying to show that your church is better than Cele [at least, that's the impression that your post is giving]. Do not forget that a thread was made about your G.O. also.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by alheri(f): 10:01am On May 02, 2006
Competition? Not for me it isnt. It was you who started comparing and talking about other pastors and men of God. You specifically mentioned Pastors "Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome and other men of God" , you're the one making this a competition. I only refered to my place of worship because you said something about I wouldnt mention it if it happened in my church.

Also, I've come about the Pastor Adeboye Plane crash thread before and I really dont see how that relates to this. The thread is about a specific prophesy made by Pastor Adeboye not about the RCCG, because some people cant comprehend the magnitude of that prophecy is just too unfortunate. People can share their opinions and say whatever the want to say about that prophesy, but it still doesnt change the fact that Pastor Adeboye is a righteous Servant of the Most High. Jesus knows his own and they form his body, regardless of what earthly church the belong.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2006
Comparism and competition are two different things. Please, don't mix them up. I don't think I have competed with anyone on this thread, as regards which church is better.

Okay now, let me make you a lil happier now.

The truth is that, wherever the power of God manifests, the devil will always want to interfere. People (the devil included) have seen the glory that is manifold in the Celestial church, therefore, they are trying as much as possible to prevent people from experiencing the heavenly goodies that have been bestowed on us. They are actually succeeding in doing this by raising some random persons to set up a Cele church, using occultic powers, thereby bringing a bad name for the church, which then makes people not to see anything good in the church, hence, concluding that Cele is bad.

A member of my church used to attend another Cele parish. One day, he came to our shepherd-in-charge for prayers, and when the prayer was said, the Shepherd told him not to attend the church he currently attended (then). This shepherd never knew the church he attended, or what had been happening in the church, but he just delivered the message that God revealed to him, to the man. It was then that the man told the shepherd that in the church he currently attends, so many members had died mysteriously, all in the same year, inclucing his own parents and his younger brother. It now later dawned on the Shepherd that in that particular parish, they used occultic powers, and the members were the sacrifice victims.

Our Shepherd narrated another story of when he was at Imeko city, in Ogun state. Just shortly after a meeting they held, a man (a reputable elder in the fold, whose name was not revealed to us), came running after the shepherd and hit him hard on his back, and pretended to be greeting him. Meanwhile, that elder had charms all over his body, but it never penetrated into my Shepherd, because God is always with him. After the man left, the shephed now told the person who was with him at that moment, what had transpired in the supernatural, and the shepherd said aloud that that man will not last 7 days on earth for what he did (meaning God would deal with him). Just as he said, the man died on the 7th day, without anybody knowing the cause [except for the shepherd and some others that he told].

What I'm driving at, from the stories above, is that people are striving so hard to bring Cele to nothingness, but God will never allow them. Cele is not a bad church at all. In Cele, we are encouraged to obey God's words. We do practically what is expected of a good Christian, but it's unfortunate that the bad are the ones surfacing. You people may be right about the various 'bad experiences' that you have had in other Cele parishes, because it is true that some occultic people set up Cele churches, but you'll definitely be wrong in concluding that Cele people are Occultic.

I hope you get my drift? undecided

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by alheri(f): 10:54am On May 03, 2006
Yes, I get your drift goodguy. I've never had a problem with you and hope I never do cos I like your person. I understand about bad eggs in almost every basket, but what is the cele church doing to stop such "bad" and "evil" parishes? "People" or "me" are not striving hard to drive cele to nothingness like you said . You see, like in the example you gave above about the guy whose parish was not of God, what did your parish shepherd-in-charge do about it? Did he report to the G.O or something? Was that church/parish stopped from misleading other people and spoiling the name of cele or Is it still flourishing in evil deeds and misleading people? I've never read or heard of celes taking steps against such parishes that are running against Bibllical principles, correct me if am wrong.
I just feel that maybe the church is not doing enough to stop those "bad" parishes from expanding, etc and that is why people have more bad and negative experiences. .
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by 4real(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2006
well my problem with cele is the doctrin nothing more nothing less
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 11:47pm On May 12, 2006
@Alheri:

You have a point there. I am confused myself.

But one thing I would like to let you know is that I do not worship Cele. I worship GOD.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by GREED(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2006
alheri:

Yes, I get your drift goodguy. I've never had a problem with you and hope I never do because I like your person. I understand about bad eggs in almost every basket, but what is the cele church doing to stop such "bad" and "evil" parishes? "People" or "me" are not striving hard to drive cele to nothingness like you said . You see, like in the example you gave above about the guy whose parish was not of God, what did your parish shepherd-in-charge do about it? Did he report to the G.O or something? Was that church/parish stopped from misleading other people and spoiling the name of cele or Is it still flourishing in evil deeds and misleading people? I've never read or heard of celes taking steps against such parishes that are running against Bibllical principles, correct me if am wrong.
I just feel that maybe the church is not doing enough to stop those "bad" parishes from expanding, etc and that is why people have more bad and negative experiences. .
I understand your point also.Some of those practices are happening where i am.
But leaders are trying to stop the corruption.
My church Winner's Parish does not have any of these problems,we don't commit such atrocities,may we never.
The Lord Almighty will Save these parishes from their downfall.But till then us members of Celestial must prevent this from happening.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by k21: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2006
wow!, i just happen to run across this thread when i goggled celestial church of Christ and i couldn't help myself from replying. i was born, named and raised in Cele. i used to attend a Cele church in tejuosho but i no longer attend Cele just because of the fighting and corruption going on in the parishes i have encountered in the states and in Nigeria. in addition i did not agree with some of their practice/doctrine cause it is based on old testaments and i believe that you can have a relationship with god without all the other worldly doctrines. i believe in Jesus and God but i do not hold membership in a denomination because i am part of body of Christ which is the church of Christ.

nonetheless, Cele is a good church spiritually and i am saying this from the positive experiences that my family has encountered in Cele. my dad was not a Cele man until one day he just randomly went into a parish, where no one knew him. all of a sudden this woman went into spirit and came after my dad, and at this point he was trying to avoid her, but she caught up with him and told him somethings that were about to happen to him, true to the vision shown to her, everything happened precisely the way she predicted down to the day and time. but now it is hard to find a Cele church that is all about spirituality, prayer and worship. it was through the spiritual and prayer trainings in Cele that my mom was granted the gift of dreams and gifts can be found in the bible. some people say she is a witch just cause whatever she predict happens, but that is just the gift God has given her and if people choose not to hear word, and something bad happens people will look others to blame.

so people i understand Cele has its problems and it has not done a good job of tiring to fix it but so do other churches, like the catholic church, once a church gets big, you can't control everyone's behavior and bad seeds starts to spring up everywhere but that doesn't mean GOD is not present in the church. I am sure redeem will soon start having its own problems when they get older because bad pastors will spring up, and people will start bad mouthing the church and there will be others who will remain faithful.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2006
k21:

so people i understand Cele has its problems and it has not done a good job of tiring to fix it but so do other churches, like the catholic church, once a church gets big, you can't control everyone's behavior and bad seeds starts to spring up everywhere but that doesn't mean GOD is not present in the church. I am sure redeem will soon start having its own problems when they get older because bad pastors will spring up, and people will start bad mouthing the church and there will be others who will remain faithful.

Very well said.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by realcele: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
I am born and bread celestian left for  pentecostal for about  10years , couple of years with AFRICA religion and back in celestial.
Bear in mind that all that is being said is mostly about the individual's that make up the people in celestial and it is these cele individual that went to pentecostal or whatever religion that may be in vogue tomorrow and to be honest with you , you are who you are your, mind set is you and not the church you go to. If you are a thief ,  born again one million times you will steal and use the wonderful, complete book to cover your self up. I can point pastors in pentecostal that do more worst things than the individuals in celestial but very smart and are do not have very good PRO and moreover not in the lime light like celestial ( eyi ti yio we aiye).
If you talk about the bible I'll tell you it is not the case pastors in celestial church do know the bible you can say that they do not add marketing demo like the pentecostal i can accept that nothing more they do know there stuff and well they do
"Cele is a ritual church and contain African church"  if you to follow the instruction of the bible thats says in all thy getting get  understanding (pro 4:7).  If you understand the bible and especially revelation you will find out there 7 types of churches each with their own fault ( plus Pentecostal, celestial etc) if we apply it in  today's world and i tell you in the old days of real born again ( with many rules about dressing , wealth, technology etc)  how many were born again very few as i happen to be of age and we can go on and on and on.  To the Africans out there please let go back to our past and see how things were.
Celestial church of Christ is an African church and so is the bible an Africa history. To condemn cele is to condemn other faith especially pentecostal. If you say celestial is mainly about spiritual job how come pentecostal use anointing oil, handkerchief and the like let wake up from our slumber and not tag any religion as the Yoruba will say ORUMILA -oru lo mo eni ti o la (  meaning  when we get to the kingdom of GOD ( hell,heaven) we will know who is who) .

Prophesy: is one of the spiritual gift God gave to everyone  not very rampart in pentecostal as they do not really welcome it and the spirit will only stay where is being welcome.  It is there to show us things to come, warn us and pray against it if its negative not to happen and positive pray for its manifestation. To go to the bible we will see numerous examples, how it saved lives and otherwise. Prophesy are things to come,  the birth, purpose of Jesus Christ came thru prophesy even its protection from Herod came through prophesy so do not condemn it , its a warning  and expectation and outcome depends on how we handle good example is 2kings 20 i can go on and on and on but read your bible for personal understanding not marketing purpose. Prophesy can also be liken to pregnancy, the mare fact that you are pregnant does not mean child will be born and child born does not mean will be be old etc.

To the lady that the church did not support after her mothers death i will say sorry may the good God the comforter comfort you and your family. its a pity celestial members, pentecostal members and individual  have lost the love they use to share in those days but God will restore us all. I know the pentecostal will argue that they have not but i tell you, you have but you are using activities to cover it up ( like home fellowship).  I can talk about pentecostal because mine sojourn is the other way round back to celestial from pentecostal. The most important of all is that we have lost our attitude ( i mean  IWA if you are Yoruba iwa ni esin, ori ni eleda ti a pe ni olorun).
"Is based on the old testament " someone said even Jesus Christ himself said he did not come to abolish the law. God will help us make heaven as according to the bible we will not be asked our religion but our  sin/righteousness or righteousness/sin ( plainly iwa ).
Celestial church of christ is a very good church and if you are a member or intending member or whatever religion or church denomination you belong to i reckon you to follow the passage in the bible thats says those who know their God shall be strong and do exploit Daniel 11:32. Enjoy and remain ever blessed.
and do valiantly Daniel 11:32.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2006
It's really funny how these pentecostal churches are so quick to condemn some of our practises, when in reality, they have actually started gradually adopting some of them.  So many people who said negative things about Cele are today, regretting ever uttering such words.  I read a magazine where all those who testified (all non-cele; some, even pastors of other churches) asked God to forgive them for saying negative things about Cele, and also gave their warnings to potential readers.

Even Obadare once warned his members never to say anything negative about Cele if they didn't want to experience the wrath of God.

I heard Pastor E. A. Adeboye and another pastor of RCCG even saw similar visions about the Celestial church (the other pastor is already a member of the Celestial church - so I heard).

@realcele, You're indeed a real Cele.  I hail you.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by realcele: 1:54am On Jul 22, 2006
Its a pity many people have had bad experiences attending celestial church of Christ. Believe experiences are way of life and if it is meant to happen to you ie destined ( Ayanmo in yoruba) it will. Christians don't believe in destiny i hear someone say i will tell you go back to the bible and understand it not read, Birth of Jesus Christ was prophesy write from Genesis and situation, Satan try to abort it but destined to save we sinners so He came still in respective of obstacles.
Charles Dickens says and i quote "The way to prosper is to fail, fail often , learn and move on"
to this fellow @gbenga_9ja I'll say glad you move on.i don't know your dad personally but he was quite popular then in cele Transmission candles don't link his wealth or disappearance of wealth to cele ( money has wings has the bible made me know) God will protect your wealth oh and continually teach your hand to profit. There are numerous people that have there wealth disappear ( they are never celestial) may be Pentecostal, or other religion they joined the faith, got rich and whatever happen to them mainly in my own view through too much philandering without reasonable accountability ( awa la wa be). You should be grateful to God you have experience as these shows you are alive. I can tell you my experience in Pentecostal the good, the bad the very bad and all sort but i will not as it is not pentecostal that cost it but my destiny. We can blame Judas etc for Jesus death but Jesus must die any way and death of the cross he must bear so take it as you faith.
To pray that you will never step your foot celestial church again I say AMEN to it may the all mighty GOD grant your desires as so to all those saying that prayer. I once said that but now back in celestial church enjoying every single bit of it. To those saying bad things about the church weather previous member, visiting member or whatever i pray that the almighty God will forgive us all and give us knowledge and understanding to understand His calling on our lives. There is one and only one GOD and celestial church worship the true and living GOD.
To those not comfortable with the cele mode of worship i will say its a pity there is nothing we can do about it that is why God himself made different churches, different individual, Elisha, Elijah Joshua etc they know God in a personal way and God appear to them personally and even according to wish also i will say enjoy the doctrine of your belief but doctrine but most importantly know God the almighty.
Do not wear shoe, holy ground , white garment, etc and all that cele use ( to the Yoruba's i will say that is the Edidi, Awamaridi, Olorun ka bi o ko si) I will refer you to the bible again all what is done in cele is from the bible am yet to see one that is not from the bible i would have sight references to bible location but if you want wisdom bible says search for it and after you found understand it. Even Jesus christ (use ise ) by using sand to make the blind man see i can go on and on. The bible says he hides his secret and he only reveals it to those he want. Pray these pray that GOD will reveal Himself to you personally not as he does to Mr A or B but to you as a child to him.
To my Africa people do not let us miss the important thing yet again. Yoruba has egbe ( don't know the English word) technology brought it to us in form of video conference all because we call them oso, aje and all the stuff. We forget that there is good in bad and bad in good even God made everything as dual.
By the way i found this site searching for information which i have not found as i have to read this interesting experiences and after reading i could not help but respond some so please stop tagging cele experience is a way of life. I wish i can reply all but no time as i have to do my own search it's being quite interesting to me i can only pray for God to direct us and as He leads we follow. I am celestian, proud to be one i pray I'll not have course to leave( did someone say amen for me-- thank you) as some did. It is a very powerful, spirit filled, yoke breaking God we worship as the bible reveals to us God will show himself strong on our behalf and at the same time He will show Himself to us as we are to the crooked he will be, to the righteous he will be. You can say cele is old testament but i tell you cele belief in both we belief Jesus Christ is the son of GOD, we call on Jehovah because it is I AM and the bible says if we call on the name of God he will answer and show us great and hidden things which we do not know. Don't know cele pray to God to show us to you, already know or worship there pray to Him also to show you where theres got wrong. Our mode of prayer starts with Jehovah ( I AM -- the Helper, the Giver, the High tower, the protector,Ancient of days etc ) Jesus christ ( the son of GOd some claim we dont believe in ) and holy Michael ( our warrior). God said he will sent his angel before us ( to serve) , ahead of us to divide the red sea abi the rod had to be stretched for the red sea. God will deliver us.
Enjoy and the very best in our numerous faith
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by emmyraldx(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2006
No matter what happens, Life is not a bed of rose. You dont expect perfection in all things here on earth. It is always good to be a commited member of Celestial Church of Christ but it is the best to be a God-reliance member of Celestial Church of Christ. This is my 30th year in the fold of Celestial Church without a single regret or negative experience. All thanks to Jehova God through Christ Jesus. Christ liveth in YOU. Contact him freely if you are passing through any difficult situations. Meanwhile, you must be an insurer of faith in Christ before He will save you from trouble and hastles of life. Be born again, be His disciple and follow His precepts. Thats how to be an insurer of faith in Jesus. God bless His people and sinners as well. Amen. I am forever for Jehova God through Christ who solely reign supreme in Celestial Church. Please bear in mind, the church mean many things to many people. To me, it means, the last ship through Godly purification. Halleluya!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Bisanke(f): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2006
CCC. Is a good church as for i know but it really has a bad reputation cause of what sum of the members of the church do . And theve really messed up the church's view to others who arent Cele.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2006
Bisanke, are you Cele too?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Bisanke(f): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2006
thebadguy:

Bisanke, are you Cele too?

No. But i used to be a long time ago
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2006
I see. So what made you leave?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Bisanke(f): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2006
I left when i was abt 10yrs old and ive been goin there since the day i was born my naming ceremony actually took place there. and what actually made me leave really was my parents decision u know i was 10yrs old i cudnt say

i dont wonna leave. and i think we left cause the parish we were attending they werent acting like a church and u know they have all these reasons and stuff
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2006
I see.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by GREED(m): 1:24am On Aug 06, 2006
to everyone badmouthing cele and any other form of churchs that are in the name of GOD. let he who is without sin cast the first stone.yes cele has it's problems but what church doesn't,intead of writng useless posts here we should be helping to make cele what is use to be. we can't let the church that BABA OSHOFFA be soiled with these atrocities.
abeg, let us help one another.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by alheri(f): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2006
Nobody is badmouthing cele. The thread says, ccc:your experiences and opinion, and thats what people have been doing. But because most of the experiences are bad ones, the celes in our midst are taking it personal. Agreed every place of worship/church has its own problems and yes, we should be helping one another. But I think the best way one can start is by accepting that there is a problem before help can come, not trying to counter-argue what alot of people here have experienced first hand.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by GREED(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2006
i agreed that there are problems
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2006
alheri:

the celes in our midst are taking it personal.
I beg to differ here.  I personally have not taken anything personal here.  I believe we're only trying to make ourselves understand certain things.

alheri:

But I think the best way one can start is by accepting that there is a problem before help can come, not trying to counter-argue what alot of people here have experienced first hand.
Obviously, virtually every Cele member who has posted on this thread, myself included, has admitted that there are problems in the Celestial fold, so I do not understand why you're reiterating that.  However, what I find disturbing here is that thought of yours that implies that we shouldn't defend derogatory statements made against the church.  You may be surprised to know that some people's "experiences" here are only based on 'hear-says'. 

But then, I wouldn't blame most people for always saying negative things about Cele.  It was only recently that I also started hearing things about so many other cele parishes elsewhere, confirmed by notable members.  There are just so many of those bad ones out there, and people keep going there and keep falling for their lies; and at the end of the day, when fowl yansh open, Cele will be labelled generally as bad.  I guess the only reason why I am usually so defensive over Cele is because I have never had a single bad experience in my own parish, which usually makes me believe other parishes are as good as mine too.  I guess I was wrong. 

There are many bad cele churches out there, but the Celestial Church of Christ in its entirety is not bad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.