Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (150273 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by ATBCOVENAN(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2006
It is rather unfortunate that things like theseare being said about a great church like CCC. But I contribute I want to take up one contributor GBENGA 9JA who wrote something about his Dad---Transmission. There is nothing wrong with CCC but with us as worshipers. Transmission cannot blame the Church, because I happen to know much about Transmission as a banker and as a worshipper in Ikeja 2 Parish where Gbenga's daddy used to frequent. His daddy shpuld blame himself and not the church If Gbenga wants to know what am privy to know he should pick me up.

Having said that, there is no doubt that any organization that grows and has developed complexities will be drowned if care is not taken in the complexities.

No doubt I agree that our Shepereds and our Prophets have done a lot of damage to the church, pursued many people out of the Church but I can still vouch for the church.

I will very soon tell u why, but later.

Celestial church is in babilon but I can tell you it will come out in God's time.

Many who run to Penticostal Churches should know that The Churches are not better and are not free from what they have accussed CELESTIAL OF.

Mny people who had problems with the prophets should blame themselves
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by ATBCOVENAN(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2006
I NEED TO MAKE CLARIFICATION AS TO MY LAST CONTRIBUTION ON SUBJECT. I USED TO BE A BANKER WHERE TRANSMISSION AS WE USED TO CALL GBENGA'S DAD WAS A CUSTOMER AND I ALSO HAPPENED TO WORSHIP IN IKEJA 2 PARISH WHERE GBENGA'S DADDY USED TO FREQUENT FOR WORSHIP.

GIVEN THESE BACKGROUND I CAN TELL YOU THAT GBENGA GOT IT WRONG.

CCC HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY THE SHEPHEREDS MANY OF THEM WHO ARE PROPHETS WHO DO NOT WANT CONTROL BUT TO DO THINGS THEIR OWN WAY. I CAN TELL YOU IT WONT LAST LONG.

WHEN CC STARTED PROPHETS WERE NOT ALLOWEDTO BE SHEPHEREDS, THE POSITIONS WERE SEPERATED . THE PROPHETS WERE UNDER THE SHEPHEREDS, BUT BECAUSE OF THE ATTITUDES OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORD OF GOD, WHO ALWAYS MAKE PROPHETS THEIR GODS, PROPHETS BECAME SWOLLEN-HEADED AND WERE UNDERCUTTING THE CHURCH TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWNS PARISHES.

THE DEVIL TOOK CONTROL OF THEIR HEARTS AND EVERY PROPHET WAS OUT TO HAVE A CHURCH AND BE THE SHEPHERED EVEN IF HE IS NOT CALLED BY GOD TO BE A SHEPHERED. TROUBLE STARTED FROM THERE. DONT FORGET IF YOU ARE NOT CALLED BY GOD THE THREE CAPTIVITIES, POSITION, WOMEN AND MONEY WILL HOLD THEM CAPTIVES.

JESUS SAID FOR THOSE HE SENDS OUT HE WILL HOLD CAPTIVE ALL CAPTIVITIES.

CCC NOW HAVE WHAT WE CALL LANLORD-SHEPHEREDS, IS AS BAD AS THAT. BUT THAT IS NOT TO SAY THE CHURCH IS BAD.

OUR PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL PUSH ALL OF THEM OUT, LIKE JESUS SENT OUT ALL THOSE WHO TURNED THE SYNAGOGOU INTO A BUSINESS CENTER.

I HAVE A LOT OF TESTIMONIES ABOUT CCC, I ALSO BUILT A PARISH FOR GOD.

CCC WORSHIP IS THE ONLY WORSHIP DONE LIKE THE ANGELS WORSHIP GOD IN HEAVEN SAYING HOLY, HOLY, HOLY BY BOWING DOWN THEIR HEADS FOR ALMIGHTY.

AMERRICANS BROUGHT PENTICOSTAL WORSHIP WITH CARE FREE DRESSING INTO THE CHURCH. WHAT THEY DO IS JUST PRAISE AND TEACHING, VERY GOOD BUT WITHOUT WORSHIP. YOU CANNOT WORSHIP GOD WITHOUT BOWING DOWN YOUR HEAD. PERIOD.

CELESTIAL IS IN CAPTIVITY IN BABILON IT WILL SOON BE OUT OF CAPTIVITY. SOON AND VERY SOON.

OUR CHILDREN WHO HAVE FOUNDFAITH IN PENTICOSTAL, I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK. BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT THEY LOVE THERE IS THE FREEDOM, NOTHING LIKE DONTS.

BUT WE SHOULD NOT FORGET THAT FOR EVERY POWERFUL/SPECIAL BEING CREATED BY GOD, THERE ARE DONTS, LIKE SAMSON, LIKE JOHN THE BAMPTIST ETC,
I WILL SPARE TIME LATER TO WRITE ON THIS IMPORTANT DISCUSS.

SOME OF US TOO ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING TO CCC, BUT SPIRITUALLY, WE KNOW IT WONT LAST LONG.

CCC, AS A CHURCH, IS NOT BAD, IF YOU DONT KNOW, ASK .
AS CELESTIANS WE DONT CRITIZE CHURCHES, IF NOT I WOULD HAVE SAID MORE ABOUT THE THE NEW CHURCHES AND THE NEW ATTRACTIONS TO OUR CHILDREN.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2006
ATBCOVENAN,

You've said it all. I presume you must be old in the fold.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Remmzy(m): 3:20am On Aug 28, 2006
GREED:

to everyone badmouthing cele and any other form of churchs that are in the name of GOD. let he who is without sin cast the first stone.yes cele has it's problems but what church doesn't,intead of writng useless posts here we should be helping to make cele what is use to be. we can't let the church that BABA OSHOFFA be soiled with these atrocities.
abeg, let us help one another.
[b] shocked How many of you guys either celestial or not has ministered the gospel of the lord Jesus Christ to more or @ least one person this week or month, but instead you guys are criticizing  one another. cool[/b]Its not about churches or you but about the kingdom of God!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by kiwibabe(f): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2006
AMEN TO THAT
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2006
i left cele at age 12. my parents tried in vain to make me change my mind, using force,etc.
i actually left when i heard the real gospel from a pentecostal church. i never knew anything about being born again till then. my parents have left the church too. they got fed up with endless spiritisms.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Remmzy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2006
@winteric
winteric:

i left cele at age 12. my parents tried in vain to make me change my mind, using force,etc.
i actually left when i heard the real gospel from a pentecostal church. i never knew anything about being born again till then. my parents have left the church too. they got fed up with endless spiritisms.
  shocked an endless spiritism, men can you put more light to this?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2006
the use of candles incences ,etc
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2006
winteric:

It's very sad how people see these things from the physical realm of it.  So many claim its disturbing, babaric, it's this, it's that.  Well, I do not blame them because they do not know the spiritual implications of these things. One thing I will like you to know however is this; as far as God is not against it, then I wonder why any human at all should. 

The sad thing though is, most 'individuals' who call themselves shepherds and prophets now misuse these things; which explains why people always have one bad experience to narrate concerning the Celestial church.

I recommend ATBCOVENAN's two posts to you guys, in order to really understand what's going on with Cele.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Remmzy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2006
winteric:

@winteric shocked
[b]Browsing through most miracles our lord Jesus Christ did, some only by his word were healed, some by his command had to go to the pool to wash off, one which he spat on mud mixed it together to perform the miracle.  grin What do you say to this?[/b]You dont have to be rigid, @ least we are all christ followers.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by emmyraldx(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2006
Hello all, its nice to be here again. ATBCOVENAN and others, may God continues to bless your understanding in His word. Many people have critized churches of God in one way or the other instead of edifying Children of God when our Lord Jesus himself said "I have not come to judge or condem but to fulfill" I am the most blessed because I am sure of my salvation in Christ. Are you? If yes, it means we are blessed equally. Search your mind. To all Pastors, Prophets, Bishops, etc, STOP BRAINWASH and to all children of God, say NO to brainwash. There is NO church in heaven, just ONE body in Christ that worship Jehovah God. God is a Spirit and they that worship HIM, should WORSHIP in SPIRIT and TRUTH. Halleluyah.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2006
good christ did that. my late grandpa used stuff like that too in his shrine. a lot of us do things like that under the guise that christ did so. whereas we know the source of such powers! why should we deceive ourselves any further? i know that some of your men sleep in the cementary to acquire power. mysticism, occultism
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Remmzy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2006
@winteric
Good for any one that goes to the cementary to get power, thats his/her problem. 
AM not used to seeking miracles or trying to detect which kind of power anyone uses cause my primary focus is on Christ Jesus.
But av you thought about the dynamism of our lord Jesus Christ's power? Different doctrine but same God? Av you?

Av yu ever been to cele & they told yu they don't beleive in the resurection of the body or the trinity or christ, kindly post what you really know not what you heard! shocked What perfect understanding do you av @ twelve while you can still be swayed by ur belly?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by goodguy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2006
winteric:

winteric:

winteric:

good christ did that. my late grandpa used stuff like that too in his shrine. a lot of us do things like that under the guise that christ did so. whereas we know the source of such powers! why should we deceive ourselves any further? i know that some of your men sleep in the cementary to acquire power. mysticism, occultism

This reminds me of the passage that was read in church today (John 6: 48 - 71). So many people stopped following Jesus simply because he made a statement which they all misinterpreted literally.

Instead of trying to see things the way you have set your mind to see them, why don't you endeavour to understand the spiritual implications of these things before you start making unnecessary definitive accusations.

No wonder Jesus said in Mark 4 :11 - 12 -

. . .but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2006
let us pray, Jehovah, jesus christ, HOLY MICHAEL, ANGEL GABRIEL, ANGEL URIEL, ARIEL,
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Wumine(f): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2006
when u hear cele, , run for your dear life! run! run!! run!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2006
at age 12 i knew better than these white clothed sepulchres; at 12 christ taught the elders & sad-2-see in the temple.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2006
at 12 i knew that it was wrong to kneel down with my head bow before a candle.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2006
at age 12 i knew better than praying through angels.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2006
one fateful Sunday morning, during service, a prophetess (woli) being moved by the 'spirit', walked up to the Shepherd-in-charge, and led him to the 'holy land' to give a word of prophesy. In the course of delivering a divine message she mentioned that his mother was a witch. our honorable shepherd didn't find it funny. he beat her up till some members came to her rescue.
so much knowledge for a 12 year old, Remmzy,oh yeah?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Topsido(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2006
Well, am 23 years old in the church now and have come to love it more, day by day. The problem with you guys who have negative opinions is probably your poor foundation in the word of God which is partly due to your local church's negligence. Anyone who does not have the indepth knowlege of God will easily fault Celestial Church. I congratulate you on your reported relationship with God in your new found churches but will strongly advice you to desist from spreading hatred or disengaging the body of Christ.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by GNature(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2006
interesting thread
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by lafile(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2006
i'm new to this thread and i didn't read it all [e too long] so some of my comments might have already been said.

i've met quite a few cele people in my life. My maternal ralatives are all cele. I and my grandfather regularly discuss the bible whenever he comes in from the UK.

However, some of their doctrines baffle me. the candles, 'ise', incense, the praying to or thru angels, the barefooted worship, the sutana, etc. they are all extra biblical. certainly extra new testament. in my opinion, practitioners of traditional african religions will find cele very compatable.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by anusule(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2006
the celestial church of christ is what you all need
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by topisdo: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2006
Cele is an African church and that is why i will love it for the whole of ma life.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by anusule(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2006
there is no church as great as the celestial church of christ.
our mode of worship, our hymns, our songs, our prophecies. the best in the whole world.
really there is a problem of leadership but we shall get to the promised land.

baba wa ti n be la rin wa,
ma se je ko ju ti wa.

proud 2 be a cele boy any day any time.
[flash=200,200][/flash][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Wumine:

when u hear cele, , run for your dear life! run! run!! run!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by anusule(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2006
topisdo:

Cele is an African church and that is why i will love it for the whole of ma life.

goodguy:

This reminds me of the passage that was read in church today (John 6: 48 - 71). So many people stopped following Jesus simply because he made a statement which they all misinterpreted literally.

Instead of trying to see things the way you have set your mind to see them, why don't you endeavour to understand the spiritual implications of these things before you start making unnecessary definitive accusations.

No wonder Jesus said in Mark 4 :11 - 12 -

. . .but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables.

cele 4 real
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by topisdo: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2006
trailblaze, i checked ur profile to see how old u are. Well if u are below 16 i will say there is still hope for your ignorance and if u will permit me, foolishness. Celestial church is of God. Pls let them hear that!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by topisdo: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2006
In May 23rd, 1947, the day of Eclipse of the sun, i prayed and was taken into trance where i heard a clear, loud voice saying 'LULI, LULI, LULI. This means the grace of God and of our lord, Jesus Christ.
When in September 29th 1947, i was praying with some visiting European friends (a white Catholic couple), the woman saw a vision of me, standing before Christ in white shining clothing.
In almost thesame moment i was divinely commisioned by God when i saw a winged being telling me that 'God wishes to send you on an errand. There are many people there, who on their death thought they WERE cHRISTIANS BUT THE DEVIL HAVE LEFT HIS MARK ON THEM, so on their death they do not see Christ,
-Rev. SBJ Oshoffa (1909-1985)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT A CHURCH!
REMEMBER, IF IT IS NOT CELESTIAL IT CAN'T BE CELESTIAL
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by fortuneay(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2006
WELL ALL BAD THINGS HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST,EVEN MY COLLEAGUES AT WORK DU CRITISIZE THE CHURCH BUT I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO CHURCH THAT GOD IS N'T PRESENT SO ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SAYING ALL NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THE CHURCH SHOULD GET MUTE COZ EACH AND EVERY CHURCH HAS ITS OWN UP'S AND DOWN'S SO YOU SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT CELESTIAL CHURCH ALONE , AS FOR THE DUDE NAMED undecided
4REAL:- YOU SHOULD NOT SAY BECAUSE YOU'VE bleeped ALL THE GIRLS IN YOUR PARISH SO YOU CAN JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SAY ALL CELESTIAL CHURCH AREN'T PURE.YOU SHOULD BE EVEN BE ASHAMMED TO SAY IT BECAUSE YOU WERE SAYING CELE IS BAD NOT KNOWING THAT YOU WERE AMONG THOSE THAT GOT IT SPOILT WHEN YOU DO ATTEND THE CHURCH, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU ALL, SEEMS YOU SAY CELE IS BAD, WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE TO MAKE THE CHURCH A PURE ONE,YOU'VE NOT EVEN GAINED ANY SOUL OR EVEN LIBRATE THE CHURCH, YOU WERE SAYING CELE HAS DONE WORSE THING , DIDN'T YOU HEAR ABOUT PASTOR KING AND ALL OTHER PASTORS HAVEN'T YOU HEAR D ABOUT ALL THIS CHURCHES WAT DU U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEM, EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS JUDGE NOT SO THAT YE SHALL NOT BE JUDGED, WELLL I AM PROUD TO BE A CELESTIAL, HYMN 176 ITS SAYS IJO YI LI YIO WE AIYE MO, I BELIEVE IN MY CHURCH, SO I ADVISE YOU TO BELIEVE IN YOUR CHURCH AND KEEP QUIET RATHER THAN MAKING ALL UNNESSECARY ARGUMENT ABOUT CELE, WE ALL KNOW WATS HAPPENING IN ALL DIS PENTICOSTAL CHURCHES TOOO. I AS A PERSON I ATTEND A LIVING CELESTIAL CHURCH AND WE PRAY A LOT AND SOME OF YOUR SO CALLED PASTORS DU COME TO PRAY IN MY CHURCH,
cheesy smiley
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by fortuneay(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2006
cele is da best
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Bunmzy: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2006
smiley

Halleluya!!!. am very grateful to be a partaker of dis forum. To all the Celestial Church of Christ family, to those dat make this site a functioning, i say the God of celestial will never nor leave you for once is JESUS name AMEN.
i was born and brought up in Cele and am stil dere and am going to be dere till kingdom comes. To me i dont see anyting bad in going to cele, it all depends on what u go there for. your going to church must not be maybe because of the pastor or because of a friend, you should know the kind of God you are dealing with. In my own parish, we pray with alot of fasting and the Lord answers pray with different testimonies. I've never seein any black stuff from the leaders, either secret or openly.
So those that say bad or evil against Cele, u better stop it. stop judging, leave jugdement for God. for is only HIM that knows those that's serving HIM. even from celestial's HYMN says
"Ma sise lo, mase wa isimi,
ma furugbin olukore nbo,
ojuolowa miwo isere,
awon angeli mimo nko won,
ibase rere tabi ibi,
ere ise re ni iwo yo gba."

Everybody is goin to receive his/her judgement according to his/her doing on earth.
so once again i say HALLELUYAH!!! olu ijo mimo ko ni fi wa sile o AMIN!

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.