Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa (54001 Views)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / ECOWAS To Implement Common Currency In West Africa – Official / Onitsha The Largest Business City In Afica! How True Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by four4: 5:22am On Jul 28, 2012
afam4eva:
You have said it all. I challenge any sub-group in the whole of Africa to come out and tell me they have more harworking people than Ndi-Anambra or thaat they can boast of more millonaires than Anambra. Anambra is homw to the most educated and at the same time the most illiterate people in Igboland. Anambra is the shining light of Ala-Igbo and a state of firsts.

Having said all these things, the truth has to be said about the social and economic well being of Anambra. Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka are the three most important cities but they've all under-performed and that is because Anambra has not being able to give technocrats the opportunity to turn those places into first world cities. I see no reason why Onitsha cannot thump Lagos as the commercial center of Nigeria or even compete with world class commercial and financialcenters such as New York, LOndon and Frankfurt. But first let's vote for someone in the mould of Soludo.

Anambra Kwenu!!

Ndi Igbo Mmamanu!!
. I see no reason why onisha cannot thump Lagos as the commercial center of Nigeria mean u have already answer the question mean Lagos is presently COMMERCIAL CENTER of nigeria nd west africa
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by four4: 5:28am On Jul 28, 2012
noiseless: There you have it then, they own nigeria, but Igbos don't claim to own nigeria or control cement and oil even the oil in their land.
. O boi leav him oo let him blow his trumpet the way he sabi blow ham because ur own brother don blow his own the way he sabi blow ham. Abi u bi ethnic bigot?
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by ofala(m): 5:33am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by Onlytruth(m): 5:39am On Jul 28, 2012
I wish to say a HUGE thank you to Bro Spyder880 for doing us a HUGE favor by taking and posting these pictures! We've been begging our folks in Onitsha to post pictures but they turned it all down and would rather attack those with concrete evidence here.

From what I'm seeing, there is not enough government/infrastructural feel of Onitsha. The city remains what it has always been - a living proof of Igboman's never say die spirit of entrepreneurship. You cannot see old buildings or old designs there. People are building while the government has basically abandoned its duty as far as Onitsha is concerned.
My view has always been that a CASH COW like Onitsha should get disproportionate state budget allocation for infrastructure because it can raise huge tax money for state coffers. The same with Nnewi. I will continue to question the wisdom in building certain rural roads at the expense of commercial cities like Onitsha.
Pray, for example, how can anyone justify the state of the Enugu/Onitsha expressway? That is a federal road and it has been abandoned.

I don't want to get angry lest I say things I will regret.

Please [b]Spyder880 [/b]by all means post ALL your pictures. Madu agaghi anwu maka ha, kama sef ihere ga eme ndi ochichi. cool
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by Onlytruth(m): 5:48am On Jul 28, 2012
Odumchi, onye ije nno. cheesy
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by odumchi: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2012
Onlytruth:
Madu agaghi anwu maka ha, kama sef ihere ga eme ndi ochichi. cool

Otu a ka o di. cool

Ka i si kwuo ya ka o si dili. N'agbenyeghi ife nine, Igbo ga adi.

Onlytruth: Odumchi, onye ije nno. cheesy

Eze, Ndeewoo. Alotalam. Ozi mu naha asu poto poto ka kettle nmiri na inboxu gi cheesy.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by EzePromoe: 6:05am On Jul 28, 2012
aribisala0:
Guy please check my antecedents.I do not like to abuse anyone but if you abuse me me you invite responses on you family including parents and children.I always respect everyone and restrict myself to ideas.Let us keep it like that.Biko grin
Ok, apologies anyway but i want to advice you to pay a visit to the city, if you feel that Lagos market is bigger than it, then come back with proofs and we'll adhere to it. Thanks.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by EzePromoe: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2012
Anyone who is applauding Peter Obi's effort just like Da infamous is just a native of Agulu, no doubt. As far as Anambra is concerned Peter Obi has done nothing. I'm a native of Nnobi a neighbouring town to Nnewi, another commercial hurb. The road in Nnewi is just as narrow as a passage. Many work you see done in many villages in Nnewi are done by individuals e.g Ozubulu-Nnewi road which is maintained by an individual, another example is the Ebenesi - Nnobi, my brother was graded and tarred by an individual. The government of Peter Obi has done us more harm than good. We pray that God will send us a Rochas or a Sullivan come 2014. Federal government, i challenge you, give us an airport, dredge the Niger, more dual carriage ways and the domination of Lagos in terms of commercial activities will be things of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by Onlytruth(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2012
Odumchi, ozi m na eche gi. cool
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by spyder880(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2012
Onlytruth: I wish to say a HUGE thank you to Bro Spyder880 for doing us a HUGE favor by taking and posting these pictures! We've been begging our folks in Onitsha to post pictures but they turned it all down and would rather attack those with concrete evidence here.

From what I'm seeing, there is not enough government/infrastructural feel of Onitsha. The city remains what it has always been - a living proof of Igboman's never say die spirit of entrepreneurship. You cannot see old buildings or old designs there. People are building while the government has basically abandoned its duty as far as Onitsha is concerned.
My view has always been that a CASH COW like Onitsha should get disproportionate state budget allocation for infrastructure because it can raise huge tax money for state coffers. The same with Nnewi. I will continue to question the wisdom in building certain rural roads at the expense of commercial cities like Onitsha.
Pray, for example, how can anyone justify the state of the Enugu/Onitsha expressway? That is a federal road and it has been abandoned.

I don't want to get angry lest I say things I will regret.

Please [b]Spyder880 [/b]by all means post ALL your pictures. Madu agaghi anwu maka ha, kama sef ihere ga eme ndi ochichi. cool

Onye Eze O ga adiri gi mma, ihe i kwuru ka anyi ga eme. Biri kwa ooooo!
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by Emperoh(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2012
As i have always believed, threads like this have their divisive tendencies and they have not been in short here.
I look at all the arguments and i despair that this generation is still being made to tow the destructive line of generations past.
What we see in Onitsha, if we can harness out arguments properly, will be a wake up call to governments to be up to task on their responsibilities.

That said, i do not think that Peter Obi has failed as a governor but i am not sure he has met our expectations as a people in need of development.
I say this given where we are coming from. I am dead sure most of us here weren't at the last elections in the state but as usual, stay at far off places and
wait for things to fall in place.

What i think Mr. Obi is suffering from is limited knowledge of what it takes to develop a state and -maybe- exposure.
This is not leaving out the mischief and outright inefficiency of politicians as he has gradually evolved into one.
An Ngige would have taken up the enugu - onitsha highway and fixed it.
What however pains me most in our attitude as ndi Anambra is our tendency to be selfish with our opportunities.
Three instances will suffice; Ukpabi Asika, the Governor of the old Eastern region once said, 'he whose pear gets done should please lick'.
Andy Uba was close to Obasanjo for 6 years with next to nothing to show for it yet he wants to govern Anambra State.
Peter Obi has been gallivanting in and out of Aso rock with the PDP government and the President with no improvement in Federal infrastructure in Anambra State.

These are just few instances of a growing malaise with the average Anambra man who wants to be seen and hailed as being connected to the right people and persons
but maybe with no benefits of that connection accruing to those he wants to impress. Everyone must come to him to get what he wants. This is sad and backward!!
Why am I pointing this out, we can all scream about what the civil war and marginalisation has done to us, but if we can't look inward and assess ourselves properly, then we are going to achieve very little even when we get what we deserve from the center. Heaven helps those that help themselves.

Now on the business side, i am well aware as have been said here of the undying spirit of the average Igbo man. The progress of his neighbour is a motivator
and he will do everything possible to make it. But like Aribisala pointed out, one man businesses don't take you anywhere. You will remain a distribution pipe for the main manufacturer. I am working on a market expansion plan for a company dealing in spices that started in Onitsha and i could see that one-man business mentality of traders. It is one thing i have been encouraging my trader friends to discard as they grow. We will remain traders if we continue in that way. Stories of the likes of Innocent Chukwuma, Cletus Ibeto, Cosmos Maduka, Emma Bishop Okonkwo etc. people who had no formal education, started as traders in Onitsha but had the vision of growth and expansion, should serve as case studies to upcoming traders on what they should aspire to. Gradually, Onitsha is the craddle for brands like Coscharis, Ekulo, Innoson and Ibeto.

As for Peter Obi, i am waiting for 2014 to quickly arrive because i can't stand the growing degeneration of things he did well in the first tenure and the ones Ngige did. I hate to admit it, but mediocrity has defined our governments so far; Ezeife, Mbadinuju, Ngige and now Obi. Build roads, equip school labs, pay pensioners, construct boreholes (unrealistic and unsustainable source of water for a modern city), distribute cars to security agencies and then mouth off democracy dividends. Meanwhile a huge, multi-billion dollar industry is waiting for the right catalyst to explode. Economic policies and political will to implement them is what we need. Proper regional planning to open up and expand the cities in Anambra is yet to be implemented. But like i pointed out, this is basically the same with cities in states created from 1991.

The older cities were planned by Europeans. I want to see what we as Africans can achieve.

Good job Spyder, i am loving your posts. But importantly, let's keep the arguments healthy.
One city being better than the other doesn't solve Nigeria's problem

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by timilehin007(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2012
...No be only Onitsha, na Tunisia you for call am...
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by Eifeh(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2012
Igbo made T shirt.

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by noiseless: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2012
I am sure that when this thread was opened the aim was to show the government that it is not doing at all what a government supposed to be doing,then the likes of "ARIBISALA" chips in with their usual ignorance trying very hard to drag comments out of people's mouth, so they could scream and accuse others of boasting, ARIBISALA is really hoping that this thread gets derailed with his constant crafty provokative comments. We hope to use threads of this nature to expose all the lies and incompetence of this administrator,as well as exposing the fraud of the old administrators dating back to the abusive millitary rulers who defrauded the state dry with no single infrastracture. But as usual people like ARIBISALA are always around to try and drag comments out of people's mouth then make a big deal of it,this is how they roll unfortunately.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2012
Ndata: @aribisalao
The same buying and selling that has made Dubai the world center of commerce.My friend i can perceive bitterness from all your rantings in this thread.Typical pull them down attitude of Nigerians against anything Igbo.
Dubai is "the world centre of commerce" Since when?

Dubai is a prestige project by an oil-rich nation looking to put itself on the map by all means
Fact is Dubai was and is made by oil and gas. Dubai actually LOSES money to this so called commercial activities and is SUBSIDIZED by oil.
It has a model of duty-free trading for goods that it does not manufacture so what is the business model. If you are looking for international trading hubs that actually MAKE MONEY go to CHINA,TAIWAN,Hong Kong or Singapore. Dubai is by and large from a business perspective a PR project .Onitsha does not have oil so the comparison is absurd.
I do not believe I am ranting or bittter but again we see the typical "If you speak against me or my town you hate Igbo" mularkey it might have worked at one time but is just boring now.
Can you tell your father he is ranting ?just a question.Please don't say that to me
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by spyder880(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2012
My main reason for wasting my precious time snapping pictures is not for the fun of it, it is to act as an agent of social change for the betterment of my immediate surrounding through subtle pressure by exposing the true condition of things for everybody to see.

While doing this, I cannot just close my eyes and pretend all else does not exist except for the wrongs I picture. My choice of Headline may be contriversial but that is a way of drawing attention to the points I want to make so more people can look in.

You also cannot be objective in your criticism of the claims, not until you submit raw data to refute my claims, like, what is the turnover of Onitsha market daily? Maybe N200,000, maybe N1 trillion, what is the size of the market, maybe 2 sqkm, maybe 30 sq miles, you dont know so let it hang. If a people wants to be proud of their land, allow them, that is why an American will always keep us inferior by insisting their land is the best, why dont we emulate them by also being proud?

@ aribisla0, your points in this thread are grossly misplaced, this is the wrong thread to play ethnic politics. We want social change and you are derailing the thread. Our claims may be bogus from your point of view, so I advice you open a counter thread with a rival headline like "Lagos, the commercial nerve center of África" we all will prise the thread as Nigerians.

If you had made one or two comments in disagreement and let is hang, I will say you made a good point, but stretching it all night and then coming back this morning to pour invectives looks...... Petty to me. Please cut the flow of negativity so others will not be derailing the thread with you.

I will come over and praise any city you want to open a thread for, and I thank you immensely for your contributions, some of your points makes some sense. Bye.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by spyder880(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2012
I am in Owerri now, squeezed for time and rushing to site but there some damning pictures of Imo state which I must show tonight. Rochas may be trying......but how about these?

Later tonight sha.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2012
Spyder, once again thanks for your effort.

I was just waiting patiently for pics of the Onitsha river port to prove to everyone that we've been sold a dummy here. I started a thread last week on how the abracadabra of the Onitsha port continues in earnest, and a brother said that dredging has been completed and the port is presently being used, and that what is remaining is for it to be commissioned by Mr President. Can anyone honestly say -seeing those recent pics attached- that they see a port bustling with energy and activity?....i don't think so.

Lemme just not say much, before i loose my temper and curse out someone this fine morning angry.

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2012
And another thing......the Governor should please try and tidy up that bridgehead area and make it look neat and presentable: that is the first thing people see of Anambra/Alaigbo when they newly arrive via the bridge, and it's the last thing they see when they leave.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2012
spyder880: My main reason for wasting my precious time snapping pictures is not for the fun of it, it is to act as an agent of social change for the betterment of my immediate surrounding through subtle pressure by exposing the true condition of things for everybody to see.

While doing this, I cannot just close my eyes and pretend all else does not exist except for the wrongs I picture. My choice of Headline may be contriversial but that is a way of drawing attention to the points I want to make so more people can look in.

You also cannot be objective in your criticism of the claims, not until you submit raw data to refute my claims, like, what is the turnover of Onitsha market daily? Maybe N200,000, maybe N1 trillion, what is the size of the market, maybe 2 sqkm, maybe 30 sq miles, you dont know so let it hang. If a people wants to be proud of their land, allow them, that is why an American will always keep us inferior by insisting their land is the best, why dont we emulate them by also being proud?

@ aribisla0, your points in this thread are grossly misplaced, this is the wrong thread to play ethnic politics. We want social change and you are derailing the thread. Our claims may be bogus from your point of view, so I advice you open a counter thread with a rival headline like "Lagos, the commercial nerve center of África" we all will prise the thread as Nigerians.

If you had made one or two comments in disagreement and let is hang, I will say you made a good point, but stretching it all night and then coming back this morning to pour invectives looks...... Petty to me. Please cut the flow of negativity so others will not be derailing the thread with you.

I will come over and praise any city you want to open a thread for, and I thank you immensely for your contributions, some of your points makes some sense. Bye.
You are talking complete nonsense.Who do you think you are? Who are you to tell me what to say or do?What you really mean is you would have liked for me to let you have the final word.I do not have to open a counter thread. You have this misguided notion that anyone OWNS threads on Nairaland. The only owner is SEUN>
YOU do not own this site.Anyone doing research on the largest market in West Africa will come across this thread through a google search.So it is my duty not to allow falsehood or foolishness to go unchallenged. When they read through they will see that bogus claims were NOT given oxygen.To say I am pouring invectives is quite disingenuous but really I am not bothered by what you think. Why don't you create a website instead so you can post your rubbish without challenge. That will be better for you and your co-travellers

Onitsha market has a reputation as a den for fake drugs that have killed thousands of Nigerians.To come
here and post all your crap is really an insult to their memories.Ask Dora Akunyuli she should know or does she also hate Igbos
Clearly you have no knowledge of the academic method.No one has a duty to provide data to refute your claims it is incumbent on YOU to provide data to SUBSTANTIATE them. Anyone who went to school knows that. If I come here and claim that in Lagos there are cats with wings that fly like birds and people dispute do I ask them to prove it is not so
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by legendprac(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2012
ACM10:

grin grin grin grin grin dis your sleep is too selective for my comfort grin
D guy just dey selective. Onitsha/anambra is in a mess. Courtesy of oga peter obi
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by spyder880(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2012
aribisala0:
You are talking complete nonsense.Who do you think you are? Who are you to tell me what to say or do?What you really mean is you would have liked for me to let you have the final word.I do not have to open a counter thread. You have this misguided notion that anyone OWNS threads on Nairaland. The only owner is SEUN>
YOU do not own this site.Anyone doing research on the largest market in West Africa will come across this thread through a google search.So it is my duty not to allow falsehood or foolishness to go unchallenged. When they read through they will see that bogus claims were NOT given oxygen.To say I am pouring invectives is quite disingenuous but really I am not bothered by what you think. Why don't you create a website instead so you can post your rubbish without challenge. That will be better for you and your co-travellers

Onitsha market has a reputation as a den for fake drugs that have killed thousands of Nigerians.To come here and post all your crap is really an insult to their memories.Ask Dora Akunyuli she should know or does she also hate Igbos

Waow! I said it, typical Nigerian bitter reaction. Thank you for proving me right. When are we ever going to change? Thanks. No further comments.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by rhymz(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2012
aribisala0:
Dubai is "the world centre of commerce" Since when?

Dubai is a prestige project by an oil-rich nation looking to put itself on the map by all means
Fact is Dubai was and is made by oil and gas. Dubai actually LOSES money to this so called commercial activities and is SUBSIDIZED by oil.
It has a model of duty-free trading for goods that it does not manufacture so what is the business model. If you are looking for international trading hubs that actually MAKE MONEY go to CHINA,TAIWAN,Hong Kong or Singapore. Dubai is by and large from a business perspective a PR project .Onitsha does not have oil so the comparison is absurd.
I do not believe I am ranting or bittter but again we see the typical "If you speak against me or my town you hate Igbo" mularkey it might have worked at one time but is just boring now.
Can you tell your father he is ranting ?just a question.Please don't say that to me
Mr Man take your boastful tirade to your own people and save all that weak subliminals for your own people. You are not in any position to advise anyone here with such scorn in your tone as if you are better off. No dey use borrowed points from the likes of Pat Utomi dey disturb us for here, dey form Prof with borrowed points wey you never use for yourself.
You don't even own a business of your own-coperate or not- neither are you an entrepreneur of note nor any sort; what gives you the effontry to talk down on self-made men whom inspite of their disadvantaged past have made something meaningful out of their lives. If your mission here is not to derail and self-righteously pontificate about things that obviously you are yet to have a grasp, you will know that in terms of share volume open-air market trade and commerce, Onitsha is bigger than Lagos. You are yet to go to Onitsha, yet you argue from your jaundiced, one-sided position and talk about Anambra like all there is to it is typical trade by barter kind of commerce. Anambra as whole is the most industrialized state in the whole of the eastern region, Anambra has promising potentials even more than Lagos if eventually they get a better leader.
It may not be the financial capital of Nigeria due to the fact that its formal market sectors are not as developed as that of Lagos, however, it boast of commercial activities similar to Lagos if not even more.
If you want to criticize, criticize without sounding condescending and preaching to others like you are better off; apart from Lagos which is a Nigerian project, show me one state in the SW that boasts of a better standing than Anambra that warrants your "we have arrived tone" in your post. At least, I live in Lagos, I have been to ibadan arguably the equivalent of Anambra state in the SW region, it is no match for Anamabra in all rammification of development let alone commerce and industries. So what's the fuss in your condescension?

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by CarlosVent(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2012
Guys/Ladies,
Like it or leave it Onitsha remains the commercial bedrock and pillar of Africa.
no need to make this thread get unnecessary page numbers pls.
why will you ofemmanus argue everything even the one you know its pure truth?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2012
spyder880:

Waow! I said it, typical Nigerian bitter reaction. Thank you for proving me right. When are we ever going to change? Thanks. No further comments.
Typical "brainless" reaction!
You reap exactly what you sow.To every action there is a reciprocal reaction.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2012
CarlosVent: Guys/Ladies,
Like it or leave it Onitsha remains the commercial bedrock and pillar of Africa.
no need to make this thread get unnecessary page numbers pls.
[b]why will you ofemmanus [/b]argue everything even the one you know its pure truth?
Good question ask your mother she might know.Surely she does have some knowledge??
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by CarlosVent(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2012
aribisala0:
Good question ask your mother she might know.Surely she does have some knowledge??

if your composed upstairs you wont be going about the way your doing here.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aribisala0(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
CarlosVent:

if my mother is composed upstairs she wont be going about the way she does.
Why not talk to her she might change
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by rhymz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
spyder880: I am in Owerri now, squeezed for time and rushing to site but there some damning pictures of Imo state which I must show tonight. Rochas may be trying......but how about these?

Later tonight sha.
Spyder Nwa nne you dey try well jare.
Leave that ITK make him dey delude himself, he thinks any Igbo son get time to dey follow am argue aimlessly.
Advise that he couldn't give to his own people who are showing more strains of societal problems than others apart from people in the north.
For long, they have fed them with this false sense of achievement and lied to them that other parts of the South is yet to see civilization. They feed them with this exaggerated version of their achievements; they are told that they are the most educated, yet statistics show they are actually at the lower rungs of the ladder of people that go to school and get even get higher education. They tell them other towns and states outside of the SW region are villages, yet Lagos is the only SW state they can boast of.
They claim to own Nigeria yet more of their people are showing signs of lack and want. I wonder how people with thesame kind of problems in even larger scale can climb the higher moral ground to pontificate to others or even claim some intellectual authority to teach others how to succeed in things they are yet to succeed in; na wa o. It is like a divorcee giving advice to a couple having problems in their marriage, on what ground is such a person issuing such advice? Abeg ignore the paper tiger jare!

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by aryzgreat: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
aryzgreat: Bia nwa nna spyder, okwa igosichaa ndi ofe ihe onyonyo onicha joro njo, echi ha were ya kowa ndigbo onu, unu afu ihe unu mere onwe unu, biko gbara ogwu gi nwuo! Enugu igosiri anyi di anyi obi mma! anyi ma na onicha bu obodo ezi mana ihe na eme na onicha. Biko akpatakwana nku aruru ga eme ka ngwere biara anyi oriri. Igbo ekeneem unu! cheesy

Spyder when i wrote the above quote, i know wot i was doing! Now the bigots have arrived, expect more derailing! Even before u started uploading pix, the thread was already on the front page to generate the much anticipated traffic and cash. There are many unsecured he-goats who have heart attack on seeing any thread with these key words "igbo, biafra, east, ojukwu, massob" if u have been keen to monitor NL. Now u have "kpata nku aruru", expect "ngwere to biara gi oriri" Good morning bro!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by Afam4eva(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
@Spyder880
Pls ignore Aribisala. He's a sadist who sees nothing good in Igboland. He's been found to be sufering from inferiority complex on several occassions. Just see him as a nonentity and move on.
Re: Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa by rhymz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
aryzgreat:

Spyder when i wrote the above quote, i know wot i was doing! Now the bigots have arrived, expect more derailing! Even before u started uploading pix, the thread was already on the front page to generate the much anticipated traffic and cash. There are many unsecured he-goats who have heart attack on seeing any thread with these key words "igbo, biafra, east, ojukwu, massob" if u have been keen to monitor NL. Now u have "kpata nku aruru", expect "ngwere to biara gi oriri" Good morning bro!
Nna forget what they post or do, we can all decide not to respond to their antics, only reply if you need to correct an erroneous statement. Na them get their mouth. Spyder do what you want to do and ignore those jobless bigots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors / Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.