Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,862 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers (21161 Views)

Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim: I’m Bigger Than Richard Branson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by Orikinla(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
The present situation is what you get when STU-PID Nigerians chose to elect someone who could not even manage the affairs of a small state to become the President of the biggest nation in Africa. That is why his First Lady is an official embarrassment and he is just living in denial of his administrative incompetence. Whether Virgin Nigeria failed during the past Administration of the ruling party is not the issue here, but the fact is the kleptomaniacs of the same corrupt ruling party are still in power. And as long as President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan cannot probe and prosecute his corrupt sponsors in the ruling party and private sector, he is just their stooge. The fact that his former boss who is an escaped convict is one of his advisers, then he is a disgrace to Nigeria. And the fact that criminals are being rewarded as ex-Niger Delta militants, because the president is scared to arrest and prosecute them, he is a coward. If the president claims that we have a well equipped Navy, and yet the Navy cannot prevent foreign oil tankers from stealing our crude oil, then he is a liar. Giving N1 - N10 million to young men and women for startups as your answer to the problem of over 20 million jobless youths is just STU-PID when you have ignored the problems that crashed our local textile industry and other industries. The local manufacturers are still lamenting and instead of addressing their emergency, you are looking for an image laundering scheme that is based more on wishful thinking than economic realities. What is going on in Nigeria cannot happen where there is a real government. What we have in Nigeria is not a democratic government, but a political cult of kleptomaniacs qnd their accomplices and beneficiaries. As I have said before, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would have been better working in a zoo or for the Nigerian Conservation Foundation and not being traumatized as a politician and government administrator. And he is too ashamed to admit it. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by Orikinla(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
The present situation is what you get when STU-PID Nigerians chose to elect someone who could not even manage the affairs of a small state to become the President of the biggest nation in Africa. That is why his First Lady is an official embarrassment and he is just living in denial of his administrative incompetence. Whether Virgin Nigeria failed during the past Administration of the ruling party is not the issue here, but the fact is the kleptomaniacs of the same corrupt ruling party are still in power. And as long as President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan cannot probe and prosecute his corrupt sponsors in the ruling party and private sector, he is just their stooge. The fact that his former boss who is an escaped convict is one of his advisers, then he is a disgrace to Nigeria. And the fact that criminals are being rewarded as ex-Niger Delta militants, because the president is scared to arrest and prosecute them, he is a coward. If the president claims that we have a well equipped Navy, and yet the Navy cannot prevent foreign oil tankers from stealing our crude oil, then he is a liar. Giving N1 - N10 million to young men and women for startups as your answer to the problem of over 20 million jobless youths is just STU-PID when you have ignored the problems that crashed our local textile industry and other industries. The local manufacturers are still lamenting and instead of addressing their emergency, you are looking for an image laundering scheme that is based more on wishful thinking than economic realities. What is going on in Nigeria cannot happen where there is a real government. What we have in Nigeria is not a democratic government, but a political cult of kleptomaniacs qnd their accomplices and beneficiaries. As I have said before, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would have been better working in a zoo or for the Nigerian Conservation Foundation and not being traumatized as a politician and government administrator. And he is too ashamed to admit it. God help Nigeria.
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by Diligence: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
This is sad. I remember that similar incident triggered the withdrawal of Vodacom... However, how did other coys who are thriving survive the corruption scare.. I guess since they cldn't beat, they joined...

Trust me: any lessons learnt - nope! Will this kinda scandal continue - yep! Y? Becos our foundation is faulty and needs to be corrected now or never! Here comes the implementation of The Aburi Accord - go back there or remain in this mess!
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
Diligence: This is sad. I remember that similar incident triggered the withdrawal of Vodacom... However, how did other coys who are thriving survive the corruption scare.. I guess since they cldn't beat, they joined...

Trust me: any lessons learnt - nope! Will this kinda scandal continue - yep! Y? Becos our foundation is faulty and needs to be corrected now or never! Here comes the implementation of The Aburi Accord - go back there or remain in this mess!

Sometimes I just wonder how SCB, Stanbic and Citi pull it off in Nigeria without some sort of scandal or regulatory wahala in their country of origin. I know of two big multinational financial coy that won't do business in Nigeria cos of corruption.
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by tunnytox(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
dedeike:
You are the dullard here. If all you could contribute to the subject matter is the above quote, then you are not only a dull brain but a slowpoke!

What is your fccking problem person? why are many of you GEJ supporters so rude and aggresive? does it have to do with your training methods or the orientation you receive from your paymasters?

Someone raised a point and I find a funny side of it, I did not even make any contribution (abi na by force to contribute?) yet you quoted and attacked me.
I'll advise you look elswhere to vent your frustration and stop being a nuisance.stupeed id!ot
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by kanywoods: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Richard made a wrong business decision. DO NOT EVER BUY A NATIONAL CARRIER, cos you will be dealing with Politicians. He was supposed to bring an Airline Business and not come to buy National Carrier as a foreigner. That wasn't cool for me. I know politicians are bad, but I hated that we sold our national carrier to a foreigner. We are not equatorial Guinea.

MR BILLIONAIRE YOU AND ROSSIKE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND THAT ACTUALLY THINK B4 THEY TALK.....THE REST WELL JUST TYPICAL BLACKMEN grin
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by tunnytox(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
Orikinla: The present situation is what you get when STU-PID Nigerians chose to elect someone who could not even manage the affairs of a small state to become the President of the biggest nation in Africa. That is why his First Lady is an official embarrassment and he is just living in denial of his administrative incompetence. Whether Virgin Nigeria failed during the past Administration of the ruling party is not the issue here, but the fact is the kleptomaniacs of the same corrupt ruling party are still in power. And as long as President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan cannot probe and prosecute his corrupt sponsors in the ruling party and private sector, he is just their stooge. The fact that his former boss who is an escaped convict is one of his advisers, then he is a disgrace to Nigeria. And the fact that criminals are being rewarded as ex-Niger Delta militants, because the president is scared to arrest and prosecute them, he is a coward. If the president claims that we have a well equipped Navy, and yet the Navy cannot prevent foreign oil tankers from stealing our crude oil, then he is a liar. Giving N1 - N10 million to young men and women for startups as your answer to the problem of over 20 million jobless youths is just STU-PID when you have ignored the problems that crashed our local textile industry and other industries. The local manufacturers are still lamenting and instead of addressing their emergency, you are looking for an image laundering scheme that is based more on wishful thinking than economic realities. What is going on in Nigeria cannot happen where there is a real government. What we have in Nigeria is not a democratic government, but a political cult of kleptomaniacs qnd their accomplices and beneficiaries. As I have said before, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would have been better working in a zoo or for the Nigerian Conservation Foundation and not being traumatized as a politician and government administrator. And he is too ashamed to admit it. God help Nigeria.

Ah! when you see Orikinla posting in politics section rather than the romance section that means water don pass gari grin grin grin grin And he has to post it 5 times grin grin grin
Thumb up all the same
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by mgolo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
Why "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and others may not apply to Nigeria.
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by ayox2003: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
Orikinla: The present situation is what you get when STU-PID Nigerians chose to elect someone who could not even manage the affairs of a small state to become the President of the biggest nation in Africa. That is why his First Lady is an official embarrassment and he is just living in denial of his administrative incompetence. Whether Virgin Nigeria failed during the past Administration of the ruling party is not the issue here, but the fact is the kleptomaniacs of the same corrupt ruling party are still in power. And as long as President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan cannot probe and prosecute his corrupt sponsors in the ruling party and private sector, he is just their stooge. The fact that his former boss who is an escaped convict is one of his advisers, then he is a disgrace to Nigeria. And the fact that criminals are being rewarded as ex-Niger Delta militants, because the president is scared to arrest and prosecute them, he is a coward. If the president claims that we have a well equipped Navy, and yet the Navy cannot prevent foreign oil tankers from stealing our crude oil, then he is a liar. Giving N1 - N10 million to young men and women for startups as your answer to the problem of over 20 million jobless youths is just STU-PID when you have ignored the problems that crashed our local textile industry and other industries. The local manufacturers are still lamenting and instead of addressing their emergency, you are looking for an image laundering scheme that is based more on wishful thinking than economic realities. What is going on in Nigeria cannot happen where there is a real government. What we have in Nigeria is not a democratic government, but a political cult of kleptomaniacs qnd their accomplices and beneficiaries. As I have said before, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would have been better working in a zoo or for the Nigerian Conservation Foundation and not being traumatized as a politician and government administrator. And he is too ashamed to admit it. God help Nigeria.

You've said it all! The foundation is PDP and they musyt be rooted out!

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by ayox2003: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2012

You've said it all! The foundation is PDP and they must be rooted out!

Frawzey
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by dasparrow: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
@Post

Well said Richard Branson.
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by dedeike: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
tunnytox:

What is your fccking problem person? why are many of you GEJ supporters so rude and aggresive? does it have to do with your training methods or the orientation you receive from your paymasters?

Someone raised a point and I find a funny side of it, I did not even make any contribution (abi na by force to contribute?) yet you quoted and attacked me.
I'll advise you look elswhere to vent your frustration and stop being a nuisance.stupeed id!ot
Just hear yourself out. M.oron! You took time to log in your password and ID. Just to come and laugh.
Your mates are discussing real issues but you rather chose to turn Nairaland into your own nite of a thousand laughs. Olodo!
I don't suffer fools like you gladly. Next time, if you want to laugh just opt for the joke section or risk being spanked
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by size38: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
Make una follow us see wetin we don dey see for the past 50 yrs of our independence for naija
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by dedeike: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
size38: Make una follow us see wetin we don dey see for the past 50 yrs of our independence for naija
I don't know what you see, but see wetin me dey see since GEJ enter last year

In Finance, the Fg is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants  to reduce waste. The checks revealed the pension scam of over 120 billion. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.

In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, papalanto power plants. This has led to the addition last December of 4,000 megawatts from barely 1700 to the national grid. To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization next week. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state.
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by itsme9jaG(f): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Though i agree with Branson on so many notes, i think the issue is much more widespread than the politicians. Its a function on loosing our total value system as a country. Many government officials who are not politicians live off bribes and corruption. I think the politicians further fuel this by not providing the good leadership required to foster a patriotic Nigeria.
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by tunnytox(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
dedeike:
Just hear yourself out. M.oron! You took time to log in your password and ID. Just to come and laugh.
Your mates are discussing real issues but you rather chose to turn Nairaland into your own nite of a thousand laughs. Olodo!
I don't suffer fools like you gladly. Next time, if you want to laugh just opt for the joke section or risk being spanked

You're a cretin! what is your problem abi dem swear for you? you must be mentally ret'ar'ded to think you can decide for me how i use my time and what I do with my login ID, who the hell do you think you are? i'm not surprised you're displaying the antecedents of one of your PDP thieves that want the social media to be controlled. I can come to NL to contribute to the current issues if I want and I can simply read without commenting only a lobotomised ape like you will think everyone will think and act like himself. Get a life fooooool
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by ibedun: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
Listen to foolish nigerian blaming government. the problem is the people and the values of our stupid culture. EVERYBODY wants money for nothing in Nigeria and thats the problem. the youths want to become millionaire without doing anything!!! haba what a race of stupid people. The government of Nigeria is made up of nigerian people and the GOVERNMENT is a representation of the people. The government only exhibit the nature of the Nigerian people and mentality - Money for nothing. Yeye people. The UN should stop us from having any more children until we sort our yeye self out!!

2 Likes

Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by nijanigga: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
O.D.B.:

shut up this venture was entered into and died during the tenure of that crook OBJ
Look at this igwana,thinking like a bird, who think about thier nests only.GEJ is far worst than OBJ.GEJ will bankrupt Nigeria.
When people like Richardson speaks, what image does Nigeria get,certainly getting worst,with docile followers, again it comes down to "we are nation of cowards"
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by Obijulius: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Source please...before we hang ourselves over someone's prank. When was dis socalled interview done.
Or...let's just blame GEJ and hope he will die as he reads our words. ℓ☺ℓ.
Jokers...that is until OBJ is hanged...
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by merengue: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
For once will you people stay on the issue? Its about 'Nigerian Politicians", a totality that encompasses tribe and religion. The question now is , where do we go from here?
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by TechRev: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
@Billioniar, I agree with you. But I also think Mr Richard doesnt want to bend or modify the principles guiding him, or should i say he could not live with his conscience of having to go as low with nigeria politicians. The summary is that he made a mistake in buying Nigeria carrier, he should have partnered with a nigerian that understands the nigerian way of doing business, and he is even making a bigger mistake saying never to do business with nigeria again. Most of them know Nigeria is a gold mine, but the problem is how to mine the gold.
I have still admired Mr Richard for sticking with his principles.
And I admire most people like you (billionair) and I and all other Nigerian entrepreneurs, the tough skin no be small thing.
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by Obijulius: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2012

U av issues, ur words smack of gross tribalism. The people of d niger delta and south eastern nigeria deserve all the largesse they should get from d govt, even if it is disguised as amnesty pay. For d unity of dis country they av had 2 sacrifice their livelihoods. 95percent of our revenue comes therefrom and u r antagonizin d FG for givin dem a miserly 1-10million...that is wat happens wen u become a perputual parasite...u begin fantasizing that things must b shared according 2 ur own terms.
Consider it an act of rare kindness that u still enjoy d spoil from d ND, and wyl none of ur kinsmen will ever rule dis country again (cos d country is goin down) pls mind ur bizness. If d govt doesn't give u d same treatment it gives d ND today, its because u don't deserve it.

Nigeria's problem is simple...it shouldn't have been created in d first place. D country was built on greed and desperation. Nigeria is gradually tending towards d situation in Sudan, where the leeches have been seperated from the buffalo.

nigeria will divide along religious and then ethnic lines taking us back to 1966. The west will gang up with the north to keep dis mirage together but eventually we shall seperate the chaff from the wheat. Let us not waste tym discuss a better tomorro or even a revolution. Let us all join our hands to dissolve dis fallacy called Nigeria.

The people to the east of d NIGER should struggle for a new nation built on a commonwealth and ethnic/religious affiliations.

The rest of Nigeria should fight for the right thing. Let them for a union based on their common interests and because its d right tin to do (not attacking GEJ-he is not d problem).

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by monkeyleg: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
Well, it had to take an outsider to tell us the truth. If it was a Nigerian, they will quickly be branded as hating Jonathan and his evil band of PDP brothers.

I have said it time and again, when nigerians wake up and realise that we have been dancing in a cesspit of our own shiet and it is time to clean up our act, and start accepting the truth, maybe that day we might see some hope for this country.

Has Broda Jona and his PDP cohorts failed Nigeria and Nigerians YES

Are Nigerians politically lazy, and don't understand the meaning of democracy and Good Governance YES

Do Nigerians daily deceive themselves about the state of the country and that Goodluck doesn't know what he is doing and come on here to lie to each other? YES

Do Nigerians actually have a definition for Right and Wrong?? NO

Has Richard Branson told us the Truth well it depends on what your definition of truth is, but for me, he has

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by malc619(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: No sir, they decide the course of that life you live. Its the reason for your uncontrollable annoyance on every politician. Deal with the hard knock life you live. Dont vent out on me.

Enjoy the taste of the poo-stained azzes of ur masters...
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by 2sexy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
oyb: meanwhile jona and co keep up with the BS of interested foreign investors. . .

but i cannot find the original article sha

and that english get as e be in some parts
lol...
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by etchel(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sir Richard Branson said it all
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by rasputinn(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
And Richard Branson is an insane tax-evading shylock
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by tunnytox(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
ibedun: Listen to foolish nigerian blaming government. the problem is the people and the values of our stupid culture. EVERYBODY wants money for nothing in Nigeria and thats the problem. the youths want to become millionaire without doing anything!!! haba what a race of stupid people. The government of Nigeria is made up of nigerian people and the GOVERNMENT is a representation of the people. The government only exhibit the nature of the Nigerian people and mentality - Money for nothing. Yeye people. The UN should stop us from having any more children until we sort our yeye self out!!

100% on point
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by FILEBE(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
If Richard gav a tru acnt of the story then i'l say:

I feel like crying for Nigeria.
Oprah wont do biznes wit us, Richard wont do too. Who the hell will now do bizness in a country ruled by "corruption infested heads" woe unto them! After now, these same stone heads will start advertising for foreigne investors. Damn! What do we do to ourselves in this country? And you think these old fools have plans for you? U had beta start tinkin of bein an entrepreneur instead of tinkin of getin a job. If these Fools wont change Nigeria...we can!
Bombastic Element! Dem dey gbongbolo cigar.. God go Punish them there!
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by Elueme: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
YOU CAN SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE.. SO QUICK TO VOMIT YOUR HATE WITH ITS ASSOCIATED STENCH WITHOUT REASONING.. WAS GEJ THE PRESIDENT WHEN EL RUFAI HANDLED BPE? Let me educate your deficiency, Virgin Nigeria left Nigeria in Yar Adua's. Admin and the said political bottleneck was in Obasanjo's admin and your current idol, malam el Rufai headed the privatization exercise and subsequent monitoring of the process lied on his onus.. Your next argument ll now be they were all PDP govt becos you are so inept to rightly a portion blames..
Re: Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Ethiopia owns majority stake, but Richard came here and bought Majority share and changed the name.......just take my advise, its hard truth.
so because he came (with good intentions) to buy over an ailing airline that was sooooo close to being terminated that makes him a fool.wow! our ways of thinking is basically our bane in nigeria
wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Party Accreditation Ground In Anambra, Security Men Resist. Photos / Osun Guber Poll: Akin Ogunbiyi Dumps PDP / Buhari Closing Remarks At The Valedictory Session For Members Of FEC (2015-2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.