Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (487118 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Tovot: I am doing Great. Hows your day going?
Oh!pretty cool.
Grazie
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kingrhea: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=OAM4J]Hmnnnn... Nice.

1st we (members of this section) want to know more about you tell us about yourself.
Hi I'm rhea,poet and fiction writer..joined this forum basically cos I was looking for a writers / literary forum in Lagos..any ideas pls
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
firestar:

Howdy Maestro.

Hibernation, huh? Well... embarassed
I'm guessing it went well.. Now you back, that's good
Tovot: cheesy yup, thanks, have a nice day.
morning, nice day to you too
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
wow so many new faces.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dammytex: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
And when people that are supposed to be discussing literature/write-ups are discussing p.orn...
What can I do.....?

I'm listening jare....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tovot: cheesy goodmorning house, cuddlemii, firestar, newacca, texanomaly. cheesy

Hey Tovie...sorry I'm just now saying hello. It's been one of those days.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
dammytex: And when people that are supposed to be discussing literature/write-ups are discussing p.orn...
What can I do.....?

I'm listening jare....

Hello Darling

I was just discussing you with an old friend of ours, which means you are the true son of your father.

This month has been a reunion month for me. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its okay I understand, I am tired too. Hope you are doing well?
texanomaly:

Hey Tovie...sorry I'm just now saying hello. It's been one of those days.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tovot: cheesy goodmorning house, cuddlemii, firestar, newacca, texanomaly. cheesy

embarassed

Goodnight luff.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2014

Goodmorning Passion Fruit
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Obinnau: wow so many new faces.

Hello Dearie!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Wooowwww!!!!It's a full hooouuuSssee!hi everyone *waving* hello firestar,texanomaly,cuddles,obinnau and all....How are you all?Cuddles we need some poetry stuff to revive our spirit once again u know. Xup...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2014
goodmorning dear, whats up with this your face? trust you slept well?
firestar:

embarassed

Goodnight luff.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2014
cheesy Good morning cuddles, trust you slept well?
Cuddlemii:

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Good morning ma'm....
You're as scarce as money.. cheesy
Whatta gwan?
grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by halfcaste1: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Gudmorning 2u all! Hw u doing? Please I hv a qst 2 ask. Hw safe are the stories here? I min from plagiarism, pirates and the likes. A friend of mine wants 2 post a story here and post d link on fb 2 get pple 2 follow her bt sum1 told her a thief cud jst download the entire story and sell it with his or her own name. She got scared hearing dt. Den anoda amebo told her dre is more likelihood of her story being stolen here dan evn on fb. Imagine! Can u pls put my friend's mind @ rest?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by dammytex: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Hello Darling

I was just discussing you with an old friend of ours, which means you are the true son of your father.

This month has been a reunion month for me. smiley

Heyyyy!!!

sweetest sweetheart, don't worry; the reunion is about to get even bigger. And of course, we all miss all the cuddling, cuddles and cuddler tins...

And who is the old friend?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Hello Dearie!
am fine my lady.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by tmx21(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
halfcaste1: Gudmorning 2u all! Hw u doing? Please I hv a qst 2 ask. Hw safe are the stories here? I min from plagiarism, pirates and the likes. A friend of mine wants 2 post a story here and post d link on fb 2 get pple 2 follow her bt sum1 told her a thief cud jst download the entire story and sell it with his or her own name. She got scared hearing dt. Den anoda amebo told her dre is more likelihood of her story being stolen here dan evn on fb. Imagine! Can u pls put my friend's mind @ rest?
to start with, the thought of plagiarism is the begining of the downfall of a writer.
I mean most of writers here are upcoming, only few are certified. If an upcoming writer, in fear of plagiarism, decides not to upload his/her story, there will be no room for criticism and development of which we all know is what makes a writer get better.
My story "7 hours before dawn" is still on and believe me, readers have made me what i am today (even if i'm still a newbie). Nairaland is a place to learn and teach. Tell the person not to be scared; if he will be a successful novelis nothing will stop him or her
SHALLOM

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by halfcaste1: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
tmx21:
to start with, the thought of plagiarism is the begining of the downfall of a writer.
I mean most of writers here are upcoming, only few are certified. If an upcoming writer, in fear of plagiarism, decides not to upload his/her story, there will be no room for criticism and development of which we all know is what makes a writer get better.
My story "7 hours before dawn" is still on and believe me, readers have made me what i am today (even if i'm still a newbie). Nairaland is a place to learn and teach. Tell the person not to be scared; if he will be a successful novelis nothing will stop him or her
SHALLOM
. Wow! Tanx a million. Will tell her dat.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
1miccza: Wooowwww!!!!It's a full hooouuuSssee!hi everyone *waving* hello firestar,texanomaly,cuddles,obinnau and all....How are you all?Cuddles we need some poetry stuff to revive our spirit once again u know. Xup...

Hello *waves back* smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
texanomaly:

Hello *waves back* smiley

*In a tiny voice*helloo how are u doingHow's da day going?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hehe. Just something silly that popped into my head. Can you guess what it's about?

The truth hides behind me.
Illusion is my game.
Some say I am the key to fame.
What you get is not always what you see.
I'm the ultimate fixer.
If one can prepare the right elixir,

https://www.nairaland.com/1501631/random-ramblings-mind-tex/1#24414517
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
1miccza:

*In a tiny voice*helloo how are u doingHow's da day going?

*whispers back* Speak up. I can't hear you. Wait...why are we whispering?

*A little more loudly* lol...My day is moving along nicely. Thanx

It is only 11:25am here. My day is still in its beginning. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
texanomaly:

*whispers back* Speak up. I can't hear you. Wait...why are we whispering?

*A little more loudly* lol...My day is moving along nicely. Thanx

It is only 11:25am here. My day is still in its beginning. smiley

*adjusting my tie* *in a deep voice* wow hope you're having fun?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obinnau: am fine my lady.

That's good to know.

At least, someone had a good day. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
timpaker:

Good morning ma'm....
Whatta gwan?
grin

I am pissed, I feel like punching the guy behind me grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
1miccza:

*adjusting my tie* *in a deep voice* wow hope you're having fun?

lol...Yes I am. I hope your day was fine as well. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
smiley
timpaker:

Good morning ma'm....
Whatta gwan?
grin

Sorry, I retract my previous statement because my mood just changed.

I am doing good, hun. grin

So how is Madina's ravager doing?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tovot: cheesy Good morning cuddles, trust you slept well?

Yes I did, I have stopped watching the unmentionable at night. wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello 1miccza and Texanomaly
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cuddlemii: Hello 1miccza and Texanomaly
Hello Cuddlz...How was your day? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.