Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (488559 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2014
that wonderful, glad you didnt get caught in its web
Cuddlemii:

Yes I did, I have stopped watching the unmentionable at night. wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by agbododoaforke(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
good day house
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Many a time, I wonder what marks our time in this planet?

If one person's action can really make an impact on the world,

Or if the choices we make matter to ourselves...to our loved ones,

Then we're tethering on the brink of either glory or gory.

Like the butterfly effect, do our actions or inactions determine someone
else's destiny?

I believe they do.

And I believe that one man can change many lives.

For better...or worse.

Sometimes, in order to move forward, we have to go back.

In this case, just a few minutes,

A few minutes of errors may alter a lifetime of perfection.

And we find ourselves returning to those pasts,

Gathering shards of the broken mirror,

Connecting the dots of million images,

So that we may see ourselves in a single piece,

As we start all over again.

And give hope to those we love...those who love us.

Good afternoon, friends.

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
I miss Mynd_44 sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 5minsmadness: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Kids.....Larry and tovot....

Hello guys.

Can someone recomment a good story here on nl? Christian maybe? Miss reading from our best writers.
This guy's pretty good. Something about God spending a week with humans.
https://www.nairaland.com/1834482/next-voice-hear#25071854
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
yeah, I have scanned the story, its funny but its not really really religious like that. but its better than none . so, humbledbygrace, he's found you a story.
5minsmadness:
This guy's pretty good. Something about God spending a week with humans.
https://www.nairaland.com/1834482/next-voice-hear#25071854
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
*gay
alert* so you can miss him? send him a pm na, besides nice thoughtful
poem, did you write it? goodafternoon
LarrySun: I miss Mynd_44
sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
@larrysun, mynd44 might not see your mention due to the changes Seun made in some usernames. the '_ ' isnt in his name again.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tovot: @larrysun, mynd44 might not see your mention due to the changes Seun made in some usernames. the '_ ' isnt in his name again.
Ya, I know. I intentionally wrote it that way. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tovot: *gay
alert* so you can miss him? send him a pm na, besides nice thoughtful
poem, did you write it? goodafternoon
Of course I wrote it. I sometimes try my hand at poetry.

Btw, why do you think I can't miss him? The guy is a lovable fellow.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Whatever .........
LarrySun:
Ya, I know. I intentionally wrote it that way. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
*shrugs* If you say so.
LarrySun:

Btw, why do you think I can't miss him? The guy on a lovable fellow.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tovot: Whatever .........
Seriously, when it comes to pissing people off, you win a gold medal... smh...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
*tis a pleasure*
LarrySun:
larrysun finally confesses that I piss him off. *dancing shoki* grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
1miccza:

Common,I don't think so you can't talk ma ears off,come to think of it a faceless public forum could become face filled you know,don't you think so?in the voice of the bible preacher "a good chat will I never despise" how about you??

Lol...Good argument.

1miccza:

I was still in school then and I loved late night gigs where one would go out,have some fun and down some bottles and then I'll sneak in @ dawn. Wooow,the fun,drinks and all.. Can't get enough of it.......

I've never been a "party girl". I took my first drink at 21. I'm not a drinker either, but to each his own. Have fun.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...Good argument.

I've never been a "party girl". I took my first drink at 21. I'm not a drinker either, but to each his own. Have fun.

But I had to quit drinking after an experience that almost claimed my life. How has your day been
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 1:33am On Aug 02, 2014
1miccza:

But I had to quit drinking after an experience that almost claimed my life. How has your day been

I had a great day. I hope yours went well too.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by aytunde: 2:24am On Aug 02, 2014
Pls i need help with dis statement asap. "What is your digit in the historical background of your existence". Every answer is welcomed.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:05am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

I had a great day. I hope yours went well too.

Yeah it did how did the day's work go?and how's Texas today?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:11am On Aug 02, 2014
1miccza:

Yeah it did how did the day's work go?and how's Texas today?

Texas is great! My yesterday just became today. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Texas is great! My yesterday just became today. grin

Are you serious??How did that happen??Yeah it's time for a "time check" what time is it out there??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2014
1miccza:

Are you serious??How did that happen??Yeah it's time for a "time check" what time is it out there??

When I typed that it was a little after 12am
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2014
1miccza:

When I typed that it was a little after 12am.
6 hours difference.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2014
@1miccza

I'm starting to fall asleep. Layers
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Dunno what to say

But

Good Morning to all the Nigerians in this.......................
and Good day/night/noon to all as it applies
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly: @1miccza

I'm starting to fall asleep. Layers
Good night Tex.

It's been long u punched those keys of the name.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2014
LarrySun:
Wow, I Almost couldn't believe this u, missed you So much. seen you wrote something, Please Where s it
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Damex333: Good night Tex.

It's been long u punched those keys of the name.

Hey Damex. Hope you have a great morning. Goodnight.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2014
Btw...where have you been?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2014
LarrySun:

Btw, why do you think I can't miss him? The guy on a lovable? fellow.
mynd - lovable word and opposite except when he's troubling the offenders (barn ppl )
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Hey Damex. Hope you have a great morning. Goodnight.
Yes ma'am. night night
Hope u have a wonderful night rest filled with dreams of your choice
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly: Btw...where have you been?
me. here and there, the simplest answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.