Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (489654 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2014
Damex333: Wow, I Almost couldn't believe this u, missed you So much. seen you wrote something, Please Where s it
I've updated the Paradox of Abel. Missed you too.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2014
aytunde: Pls i need help with dis statement asap. "What is your digit in the historical background of your existence". Every answer is welcomed.
It means 'What is your date for birth?'
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

When I typed that it was a little after 12am

Aww and by then I was in dreamland and wonderland,guess what I even met SnowWhite and Alice,they all asked after you.....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly: @1miccza

I'm starting to fall asleep. Layers

Aiit sleep tight and good night ,holla @ me when you get up,I'll be standing right by the corner waiting for you to get up okay....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=texanomaly]

When I typed that it was a little after 12am.
6 hours difference. [/quot

*Whispering*it should be abou 2 am. Common get up ASAP let's see some movies,I mean late night movies....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

When I typed that it was a little after 12am.
6 hours difference.

*Whispering* It should be about 2 am down there,Wake up and let's watch some movies,I mean late night movies....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Kaycee7(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Who knows d whereabouts of Princesa?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kaycee7:
Who knows d whereabouts of Princesa?
who else would know of her whereabouts except princesa herself. What's up?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
1miccza:

Aww and by then I was in dreamland and wonderland,guess what I even met SnowWhite and Alice,they all asked after you.....
Nice…I did not dream last night. My dreams are very vivid and seem all too real. That can be a good or bad thing. It all depends on the subject matter.

1miccza:

Aiit sleep tight and good night ,holla @ me when you get up,I'll be standing right by the corner waiting for you to get up okay....

Hmmm? lipsrsealed

1miccza:

*Whispering* It should be about 2 am down there,Wake up and let's watch some movies,I mean late night movies....

Are you stalking me cheesy

Are you male or female btw?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:
Nice…I did not dream last night. My dreams are very vivid and seem all too real. That can be a good or bad thing. It all depends on the subject matter.

Hmmm? lipsrsealed

Are you stalking me cheesy

Are you male or female btw?

Hahahahaha I was responding to your responses that's all,I don't stalk it's a social media remember? Didn't see your responses @ first,so what kept you away,on the contrary are u stalking me I am male why are you asking??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
You what's up
princesa:
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent:
You what's up
the stars and the sky.smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Has hurricane blown ur roof off? U need to say how u seeing skies
princesa:
the stars and the sky.smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
1miccza:

Hahahahaha I was responding to your responses that's all,I don't stalk it's a social media remember? Didn't see your responses @ first, so what kept you away, on the contrary are u stalking me I am male why are you asking??

@ the bolded...vitae interrupta

Yes I'm stalking you. grin cheesy cheesy

You want to watch movies with me all night. That is why I asked male/female.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Nice one *now dancing* I officially have one stalker can't stop dancing. Okay it's a she-male,how about that,the sex omission was deliberate. Ol take a wild guess , and let's see how good you can be??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

*claps* very good!!now that you know I'm male *in a baritone voice* what're we gonna do about it??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Has hurricane blown ur roof off? U need to say how u seeing skies
that's easy. I simply took a stroll out.smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ok,,cool,just imagine i and u strolling out in my convertible ride
princesa:
that's easy. I simply took a stroll out.smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Ok,,cool,just imagine i and u strolling out in my convertible ride

hmm...its too early in the night for pipe dreamswink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Well,but nothing bad in having a wonderful pipe dream about u,,ur hair, breeze will now be blowing it , lovely feeling
princesa:

hmm...its too early in the night for pipe dreamswink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2014
1miccza:

*claps* very good!!now that you know I'm male *in a baritone voice* what're we gonna do about it??

LOL

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 5:48am On Aug 03, 2014
texanomaly:

LOL

Don't =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)),how did your day go?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:05am On Aug 03, 2014
texanomaly:

LOL

Sleep tight and don't snore.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cuddlemii:

What time is it oooooo?
Poetry contest season 3 cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
timpaker: Poetry contest season 3 cheesy

I have been battling with writing a perfect reply for you, but I couldn't come up with anything substantial.

That said, there are 20 reasons why it will flop. For example, the following needs to be put in consideration - concept/plan/structure, Judges, contestants, and most importantly support from the admin and moderators.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tovot: that wonderful, glad you didnt get caught in its web

Lol, I found something sweeter and better. wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
1miccza:

SeriouslyDon't tell me you got him,her or maybe him/her pissed

Lol, dead and gone!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Lol, dead and gone!

Gosh!!!!Who did the killing??Where did he go to??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cuddlemii:

I have been battling with writing a perfect reply for you, but I couldn't come up with anything substantial.

That said, there are 20 reasons why it will flop. For example, the following needs to be put in consideration - concept/plan/structure, Judges, contestants, and most importantly support from the admin and moderators.

Why can't all of this be met cuddles
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Kaycee7(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
princesa:
I'm ok. Missed ur eccentric prescence, so I had to enquire.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cuddlemii:

hey, its no biggie. You've done it before and you'll do it again. Just come up with a plan (which I know you're good at) and others will come swiftly. The entire poetry section needs you now, please.

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2014
1miccza:

Sleep tight and don't snore.

How did you know I snore? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.