Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (489939 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Seun:

Sigh.

Who's hiding all my posts now. Isn't this an open forum anymore?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. You guys kinda turned the admin into a tyrant in your minds. I don't believe Shax's thread was hidden just because he complained. Besides, he should have mailed the mods.

A Man To Call Her Own was written by TiffanyJ, wasn't it? undecided

Ayamlaykorn
which thread was hidden? That informative one?

Smh...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
I'll be creating a thread to stop blogs... I just hope it don't get deleted this time around
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
smiley smiley smiley . How is Ayo and his sister?
HumbledbYGrace:
why wouldn't I miss you? I miss your wahala.....yimu tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
huh? what is bobo? smiley
laykorn:

Did she bobo me? undecided

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tovot:
smiley smiley smiley . How is Ayo and his sister?
Ayo's sis name is Courtney by the way. They are cool, Ayo is on potty training now, too much wahala in the house. How are you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Tovot:
huh? what is bobo? smiley
A bobo is a deceit. I'm teaching you street language. smiley

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by alsudaes1(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2015
Seun:

Sigh.
I want to suggest a modified request of Ayamlaykorn's post:
I would suggest that quoted post should NOT be EDITABLE. I observed some nairalanders do edit quoted posts thereby altering the actual message being passed acrossed by the owner of post.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Juliesexy(f): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Hey, Missterious. Is that you & JoeCutie on your profile? smiley

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by missterious(f): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Juliesexy:
Hey, Missterious. Is that you & JoeCutie on your profile? smiley

Yeah smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Juliesexy(f): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
missterious:

Yeah smiley
He's cute & you're beautiful. smiley

Meanwhile, what does your signature imply?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
angry angry . I am not learning it. why did you think I am deceiving you? its hbg thats boboing you not me grin
laykorn:

A bobo is a deceit. I'm teaching you street language. smiley

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
cheesy , I hope you enjoy all the stress you get now. lol. Ay is a good cutie, he ld not disturb you much. Take pictures, I'd see them later .
HumbledbYGrace:
Ayo's sis name is Courtney by the way. They are cool, Ayo is on potty training now, too much wahala in the house. How are you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tovot:
cheesy , I hope you enjoy all the stress you get now. lol. Ay is a good cutie, he ld not disturb you much. Take pictures, I'd see them later .
he's a handful, will do that.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by missterious(f): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Juliesexy:
He's cute & you're beautiful. smiley

Meanwhile, what does your signature imply?

Tanchu. smiley

Ok, it means I'm rich inside but not outside. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2015
smiley kiss , He learnt well from you, you are troublesome too and quite a handful, the grace of God is what keeps me going on whatsapp when you start grin
HumbledbYGrace:
he's a handful, will do that.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Juliesexy(f): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2015
missterious:

Tanchu. smiley

Ok, it means I'm rich inside but not outside. grin
smiley

How rich do you think you're inside? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Juliesexy(f): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Hi, JoeCutie. smiley

Hope you had a good night rest. Thank God.
Something happened this morning. I woke up to a number of pm's, of which one was from one Joe...something. Immediately I saw the 'Joe', I thought it was you, but I was disappointed. embarassed grin

I joined this forum not up to a month ago, but I've been sent not less than 50 pm's from different monikers, but to my utmost surprise, NONE has come from you. Up to 98% of the pm's I've been sent have come from random guys who I've never had a chat with, not even a 'hi'. Yet the guy I chat with every now & then... You know, people won't believe that we don't have each other's contacts. Not even a bbm pin. Lmao. grin

Your babe was saying the other day that you cook like a boss. I told her that you're, maybe, a boss. I've no further proof; you're a boss. You dont have to be as influential as Martin Luther King Jr; or as rich as Dangote, or as cute as whoever is the cutest, to be a boss. There are little things that matter. And you get many of them right.

You might be wondering why I'm pouring this tribute to you. Yes. Something happened on this forum yesterday, and I needed just that to decipher who is who on here. Ever wondered why I follow just you? You're a boss. Joe the boss! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JoeCutie(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2015
Juliesexy:
Hi, JoeCutie. smiley

Something happened this morning. I woke up to a number of pm's, of which one was from one Joe...something. Immediately I saw the 'Joe', I thought it was you, but I was disappointed. embarassed grin

I joined this forum not up to a month ago, but I've been sent not less than 50 pm's from different monikers, but to my utmost surprise, NONE has come from you. Up to 98% of the pm's I've been sent have come from random guys who I've never had a chat with, not even a 'hi'. Yet the guy I chat with every now & then... You know, people won't believe that we don't have each other's contacts. Not even a bbm pin. Lmao. grin

Your babe was saying the other day that you cook like a boss. I told her that you're, maybe, a boss. I've no further proof; you're a boss. You dont have to be as influential as Martin Luther King Jr; or as rich as Dangote, or as cute as whoever is the cutest, to be a boss. There are little things that matter. And you get many of them right.

You might be wondering why I'm pouring this tribute to you. Yes. Something happened on this forum yesterday, and I needed just that to decipher who is who on here. Ever wondered why I follow just you? You're a boss. Joe the boss! cheesy
shocked shocked shocked

My head is already in a deep freezer, otherwise, it'd burst. grin

Lmao @50 pm's. You be hot babe na, with hot legs. So, why not? You'd be getting loads of them. You never see nothing. tongue

On a more serious note, I'm much honoured & humbled by this remark, Juliet. You're a darling. Yes. Even though I don't get to tell you that, you somehow lighten up my mood with your uncompromising crazy nature. You're beautiful too.

Thanks, dear. I'm happy. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun, disabling the 'Quote' button would not make any difference to the plagiarists. In short, most plagiarists do not even quote; they directly copy and paste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
LarrySun:
Seun, disabling the 'Quote' button would not make any difference to the plagiarists. In short, most plagiarists do not even quote; they directly copy and paste.
We've also disabled copy and paste but it doesn't work on all browsers. Unfortunately, when it works, infringers can just bypass protection by quoting.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
We've also disabled copy and paste but it doesn't work on all browsers. Unfortunately, when it works, infringers can just bypass protection by quoting.
That is exactly my point. The disabling is useless as long as the quote button is here.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Juliesexy:
Hi, JoeCutie. smiley

Eyyah. God will answer your prayers wo, my sister undecided
This is beautiful anyway. smiley
The 'tribute'.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
laykorn:

That is exactly my point. The disabling is useless as long as the quote button is here.

Ayamlaykorn
But people love thequote button...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tovot:
smiley kiss , He learnt well from you, you are troublesome too and quite a handful, the grace of God is what keeps me going on whatsapp when you start grin
*rolling my eyes*

I can't believe you...infact I am disappointed!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UncleSnr(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
Here is my advice, I will be writing from my experience on UC Forum.
On UC Forum, when you click reply, it won't copy/quote the whole post but an excerpt from the post.
I would have given a screenshot from the forum, but I am having glitches.
With this, I believe the case of copy and paste and quoting all those lengthy post will be curbed.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin , BUT I AM SAYING THE TRUTH NA gRACIE. You are rolling your segzy eyes at me, this is a sign that valentine will be great grin
HumbledbYGrace:
*rolling my eyes*

I can't believe you...infact I am disappointed!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Amina smiley
laykorn:

Eyyah. God will answer your prayers wo, my sister undecided
This is beautiful anyway. smiley
The 'tribute'.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hellos timpaker smiley .
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tovot:
grin grin , BUT I AM SAYING THE TRUTH NA gRACIE. You are rolling your segzy eyes at me, this is a sign that valentine will be great grin
will you be my val cheesy please say yes....I'll buy you your own okada, those sexy ones so you won't use those buses again. I don't want you experiencing them hugly lagos fights again you hear?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
Many of us appreciate your efforts at fighting plagiarism. Thank you.

If disabling the 'copy and paste' could work on all the browsers, then you could go ahead and disable the 'Quote' button; although even that would not stop a determined plagiarist who could get his pen and paper to write out the works and type them. Still, disabling 'copy and paste' would go a very long way at curbing a large part of this copyright infringement issue.

Even if the protection cannot be placed on all the browsers, you may allow it on such major web browers as Opera, UC, Mozilla and Chrome.

May God reward your efforts.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nah! hahahaha , I don't want. lol, you arent well o gracie, okada is even worse than bus,Except it is a power bike cheesy , besides Lagos fights are interesting once you are not involved and no one is hurt.
HumbledbYGrace:
will you be my val cheesy please say yes....I'll buy you your own okada, those sexy ones so you won't use those buses again. I don't want you experiencing them hugly lagos fights again you hear?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.