Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (26305 Views)

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? / Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2012
h
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by domiron: 2:24am On Aug 02, 2012
Aka gum,super glue or whatever, 9ja ladies just have it in their subconscious dat men just gats to drop the bar...Wrong thinking if you ask me...If you ain't comin wit ur own bar, please remain at home and watch Nolly wood...Haba!!!!!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by TolaniLuv: 3:51am On Aug 02, 2012
I have had my share of women black, white, Asian

I think Nigerian girls are the worst in the world. You should be ashamed of yourself if you do this continuously .

Cultural differences, I remember dating this asian girl Japanese. Everytime we go on a date I tried to pay for everything. Few month later she stopped picking and returning my mails. Finally she opened up to me that it's strange why would I pay for her date? That's why she broke up with me.

She said it should be half - half or I can just pay big part of it! We are into this together... I almost cried tho knowing a 9ja girl will never ever tell you a thing like this.

Also, on valentines day! My then gf I have her valentines day gift. I was not expecting anything in return tho cuz a 9ja girl will never give anything, they will even demand what they want for Val gift,

On every Val days I get gift for my gf and she also give me something on that day.

So, tell me what's so special about this Nigerians girl with no dignity? No feelings. Always a reciever.

Yeye people ! Hungry lions
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2012
^^^
Don't go too far.
When i went to nairobi last and stayed 2 months i met a lady.
Very pretty and well endowed, well we got very close and do you know each time she requested we go out, she pays the entire bills.

The day i requested that i went to get a hair cut and she should [b]flash [/b]me when she gets to my block.
She screamed 'No that's very ill mannered" why can';t anyone afford to spend a few seconds instead of beeping.

Jokingly this lady was like, " i know Nigerian ladies are too sophisticated to flash so don't try and insult me".
I almost choked in my own saliva. in my mind i was like Flashing was actually invented for Nigerian ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by WuzilistiQ(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2012
acidtalk: ^^^
Don't go too far.
When i went to nairobi last and stayed 2 months i met a lady.
Very pretty and well endowed, well we got very close and do you know each time she requested we go out, she pays the entire bills.

The day i requested that i went to get a hair cut and she should [b]flash [/b]me when she gets to my block.
She screamed 'No that's very ill mannered" why can';t anyone afford to spend a few seconds instead of beeping.

Jokingly this lady was like, " i know Nigerian ladies are too sophisticated to flash so don't try and insult me".
I almost choked in my own saliva. in my mind i was like Flashing was actually invented for Nigerian ladies.

Lolzzzz, well i hope they read this MANUAL because they're the one's spoiling the whole thing, some even when you recharge their phones they can't call to say thank you they prefer to flash again in appreciation.....gurls y'all need to step up with an URBAN MENTALITY or else y'all be left behind while we(the men) head to Nairobi for good gurls lolzzz.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by TalkingBird: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
PetDancer: grin

I don't understand you please
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 4:24am On Aug 03, 2012
domiron: Aka gum,super glue or whatever, 9ja ladies just have it in their subconscious dat men just gats to drop the bar...Wrong thinking if you ask me...If you ain't comin wit ur own bar, please remain at home and watch Nolly wood...Haba!!!!!

In as much as majority have that mentality of "the man must spend", I must confess I have met some very very wonderful ladies that will even cut your phone call when it rings only to call you back and tell you "you shouldn't always be the one calling". The first time I heard those words from a naija babe, I wiped my face and ran to the window to actually confirm I was still in Nigeria at that moment.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by abdulmaliq(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2012
I nova hia b4, did d guy beg her 2 come
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
abdulmaliq: I nova hia b4, did d guy beg her 2 come
and if he did?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by komek(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
chii8: Most 9ja guys hardly luvs,dts d prob,cos if u luv a lady,u wont give it a second tot 2 pay 4 her tfare back home,mtcheeeeeeeew
Naija babes mentality low sha
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
soon and very soon paying the babe transport fare go develop to paying her house rent and school fees grin grin grin grin grin grin
naija babes too like free things grin
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
TolaniLuv: I have had my share of women black, white, Asian

I think Nigerian girls are the worst in the world. You should be ashamed of yourself if you do this continuously .

Cultural differences, I remember dating this asian girl Japanese. Everytime we go on a date I tried to pay for everything. Few month later she stopped picking and returning my mails. Finally she opened up to me that it's strange why would I pay for her date? That's why she broke up with me.

She said it should be half - half or I can just pay big part of it! We are into this together... I almost cried tho knowing a 9ja girl will never ever tell you a thing like this.

Also, on valentines day! My then gf I have her valentines day gift. I was not expecting anything in return tho cuz a 9ja girl will never give anything, they will even demand what they want for Val gift,

On every Val days I get gift for my gf and she also give me something on that day.

So, tell me what's so special about this Nigerians girl with no dignity? No feelings. Always a reciever.

Yeye people ! Hungry lions
gbam! grin
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
lefulefu: soon and very soon paying the babe transport fare go develop to paying her house rent and school fees grin grin grin grin grin grin
naija babes too like free things grin

Some maga don dey pay those bills since the time of Adam.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
acidtalk:

Some maga don dey pay those bills since the time of Adam.
dem no dey go school during the time of adam
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by harbey2012(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2012
when i av i giv bountifully nd if i no get, i'll walk her to d park n say byebye
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
harbey2012: when i av i giv bountifully nd if i no get, i'll walk her to d park n say byebye

To some girls, especially those HUNGRY students, that will be the last time you will set your eyes on her in your house.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Damn!! Looking at this thread after seeing the "like alert" gave me old memories when I gave nairaland wonderful threads. Chai! now na mumu thread just full everywhere.

!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by soldierAnt(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
aribisala0: really there is no big deal but it raises a number of questions in modern life.
This issue of so-called equality.The moment one person is giving the other money the relationship is not equal which it never is in Nigeria anyway.But if you live outside Nigeria you must shine your eye everyone got family back home to settle.Depends on how you make your money some work like Jacky and others just do one magic or another. That makes a difference.
I always maintain if you have money and you do not intend to marry her it is better to pay.That is the way most black women raised in Nigeria think. In this life you can't change people. They must Invoice you one way or another

A brother here in ,the UK shared his experience with me
he called a cab for a girl in the morning after spending the night and gave her £5, because she said she lost her money for cab this was in the nineties just as she was about to go she found her money and gave him his money back.He insisted she keep it and that nearly became a big quarrel.The funny thing is she was struggling financially at the time but was too proud to take his money. I just laffed and laffed.Naija no dey proud like dat.Kai!
Interesting story. I think it was in bad taste to ask her to keep the fiver. Not surprised the way she reacted. It probably made her think he felt obligated to give her money for spending the night, implicitly (though inadvertently) labeling her a...

By the way, my girl - a naija girl - would react the same way. #proudbf. I think a lot depends on knowing how to read character within a short time of meeting someone, knowing what you want and not letting Old Roger do the thinking.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Boss13: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
yuzedo:
I fuh.ck.ing cried mehn!! grin grin grin

@ OP: quite frankly, some familiar spirit is teaching these girls to play the feminine card to their advantage and bargain with their sexuality. Notice when driving, a female driver will rather bash her car than give u chance, but when it is their turn, they bat eyelids and beg for allowance as if u should pity them simply because they are women.

That is very annoying. I experienced it first hand. Pure wickedness.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Boss13: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
I recently met a lady who doesnt stay in Lagos and she just traveled to her place of aboard by road. I was asking her to visit me and she told me to sent flight money. shocked Flight money, you just used road why are you trying to exhort me? Her reply - I don't want to spend 8 hours on the road. The same road you used.

Naija girls una no go kill person. Their only reason for not being romantic is when you dont buy them sharwama. I know many are claiming not to stoop low for petty things. Well they still demand expensive things. Naija girls are honestly the worst to have in a relationship and the most stingy too. They are even stingy with the P. because they feel they are doing you a favour. Imagine a lady asking you for monthly allowance, something she cannot tell her father/guardian. When you ask her why, she would tell you for being your girlfriend. This automatically means you are renting the P. and paying the price for it. Soooooo disgusting.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Kgdavid(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Boss13: I recently met a lady who doesnt stay in Lagos and she just traveled to her place of aboard by road. I was asking her to visit me and she told me to sent flight money. shocked Flight money, you just used road why are you trying to exhort me? Her reply - I don't want to spend 8 hours on the road. The same road you used.

Naija girls una no go kill person. Their only reason for not being romantic is when you dont buy them sharwama. I know many are claiming not to stoop low for petty things. Well they still demand expensive things. Naija girls are honestly the worst to have in a relationship and the most stingy too. They are even stingy with the P. because they feel they are doing you a favour. Imagine a lady asking you for monthly allowance, something she cannot tell her father/guardian. When you ask her why, she would tell you for being your girlfriend. This automatically means you are renting the P. and paying the price for it. Soooooo disgusting.

guy the fact that she had to do it once does not mean that she enjoyed it. i agree with the topic of this thread but this your post is ridiculous. no offence. if she couldnt afford an air ticket the first time is that good reason for her to go back on the road just because of you especially wen u are the one inviting her?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
^
True.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.