Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (26309 Views)

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? / Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I guess dat explains ur tribal mark. tongue

No that wasn't you, ijebabe did that.
Yours was on my bom.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Mygoldie(f): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Quit speaking in tongues, will you.

Speaking in tongues ke..
Am only stating the obvious.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mygoldie:

Speaking in tongues ke..

And what is the obvious?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mygoldie:

Speaking in tongues ke..
The "obvious" isn't so obvious, then. You're a weirdo.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Mygoldie(f): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

And what is the obvious?

he is a stingy rat, obviously. undecided

ArQueBusieR:
The "obvious" isn't so obvious, then. You're a weirdo.
You hold money with a plier like a stingy rat, huh? tongue
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
) cheesy
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mygoldie:

Its not his fault.
He is a ghostworker at ministry of environment and he needs to have a little savings before he gets nabbed.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Mygoldie(f): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Its not his fault.
He is a ghostworker at ministry of environment and he needs to have a little savings before he gets nabbed.

I can now see why he made the statement below...

Any attempt to drain the ArQueBusieR of his 'hard-earned' cash will be taken as an act of war, and as such, the ArQueBusieR will respond with a force so deadly it will put out a candlelight. Yeah!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mygoldie:

I can now see why he made the statement below...
Any attempt to drain the ArQueBusieR of his 'hard-earned' cash will be taken as an act of war, and as such, the ArQueBusieR will respond with a force so deadly it will put out a candlelight. Yeah!

No everyman know as he take dey hustle to get money.

You know how many vehicles the bros go chase before him sell one carton of gala finish for traffic? Abeg no blame am.

Na Jonathan 'cus am.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Mygoldie(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

You know how many vehicles the bros go chase before him sell one carton of gala finish for traffic? Abeg no blame am.

Na Jonathan 'cus am.

Na true you talk, but remember say ''he that giveth, receiveth''.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mygoldie:

Na true you talk, but remember say ''he that giveth, receiveth''.

The truth is people haven't realized the advantages of giving.
The wealthiest of men I have come across are usually the most generous ones.

On the contrary, people can really make you look stupid when you give. You hear things like "na mugu", "na maga", "shebi him wan show off", "na attention him dey find". Whereas one is just in the spirit of giving no matter how small.

All the same, I believe he was kidding and exagerating.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Mygoldie(f): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

The truth is people haven't realized the advantages of giving.
The wealthiest of men I have come across are usually the most generous ones.

On the contrary, people can really make you look stupid when you give. You hear things like "na mugu", "na maga", "shebi him wan show off", "na attention him dey find". Whereas one is just in the spirit of giving no matter how small.

All the same, I believe he was kidding and exagerating.

True words there..
he maybe joking about it, but he sounded well serious though.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Na Jonathan 'cus am.
You go sell gala for traffic. lol
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
You go sell gala for traffic. lol

Ewo!!!
abeg no vex.
I think say you don go market, as traffic go don dey build up for eko bridge by this time.

You sef why you tight hand?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mygoldie:

Oh, come off it, lady. You need money, just say it. And I've never been stingy. I can give my lady the world if she 'deserves' it. smiley
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Mygoldie(f): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Ewo!!!
abeg no vex.
I think say you don go market, as traffic go don dey build up for eko bridge by this time.

You sef why you tight hand?
grin grin grin
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Mygoldie(f): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Oh, come off it, lady. You need money, just say it. And I've never been stingy. I can give my lady the world if she 'deserves' it. smiley

Now your talking, i be think say you be Mr plier. cheesy
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Its not his fault.
FYI, I hate the civil service. I love the military, though.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mygoldie:

Now your talking, i be think say you be Mr plier. cheesy
I give to people who deserve it, end of. Any attempt to scam/blackmail/mugulize me is an attack on my person.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by tpia5: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
did you not get a buzz or maybe s.ex from her presence ?

so why the stinginess.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Freiburger(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Why will i pay her transport fare? is she my employee or am i her client? or is she coming to offer me a special service.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Lordave: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
No be this guy come lie say im fianceè papa catch am 4 Nairaland? Anyway Happy thread day of lies. Enjoy

6 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ifihearam: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
Na so dem life be na

But where is my freecocoa na(idowu where is she ni?)
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by double3(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
If Uve got the money u kindly pass it over to them but if not don't sweat it.whether they frown or not
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Mygoldie(f): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
I give to people who deserve it, end of. Any attempt to scam/blackmail/mugulize me is an attack on my person.

oh ok .
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Jasiel(f): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lordave, u just said what needed to be said
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Sgtkoselupa: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
A man is meant to be the Head. When you give her transport fare or you re-fuel her tank, you are only fulfiling your divine obligation as a man!

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Lovren(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Me no be atm machine. Unless we are in the cab together.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by tiwasiaife(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Dats why men die so early cos u want to claim responsibility

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by pufectskin: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
Depends on d kind of chicks u r rolling with. It has never even crossed my mind to ask for such petty things ever. I just wasn't brought up to think dat way. Like wat d hell is dat? I am tooo dignified to expecting a guy to pay a couple of bucks for dis and dat. What I do expect from a guy is to pay fofor vacations, hotel bills, meals at an expensive restaurant and high budget surprises n bday gifts (e.g diamonds type gifts, high end lingerie from places like bouxavenue, and gourmet type exceptional favors). In fact I don't like anything popular or common. If we stop by at an icecream shop to buy icecream n couple of cakes, I don't mind payin for both or doiin it 50-50. As far as I am concerned all dis silly transport fees and ish are cheap ass hungry acting undignified behavior. I ll b highly ashamed of myself if I ever stooped dat low.
acidtalk: I used to think demanding of finance of financial burdens were mainly traits seen in ladies in the university or lesser status but I was know to be wrong.

Even a lady who earns far more than you is ready to collect all your life savings and add it up to her own if you are not careful.

Whenever a lady visits, either she brings her own car or not, they usually always have this expectation of a guy paying for their transport fare or refueling their tank.

Some ask out people she comes over, some will ask you when leaving, while the shy and mature ones won't ask but as soon as you offer her, she grabs the money with both hands and even ready to use her toes too to hold on to it.

Save it people, this doesn't have to do with dating a poor girl or not, it is almost common amongst ladies of all status and caliber. From the students, business owners, bankers, Doctors and children of the very wealthy.

Most (read well I said most and not all) always want the guy to make up for the transport fare they used to come over to his place.

"Make una no forget to wish me HAPPY THREAD DAY. This is my 101 thread on nairaland"
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lordave: No be this guy come lie say im fianceè papa catch am 4 Nairaland? Anyway Happy thread day of lies. Enjoy

Don't be a foo*lish follow follow.

Go back to that same thread and read the TRUTH. Its up for everyone to judge who the real liar is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.