Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (26307 Views)

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? / Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by emmalezy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Have you noticed how they will frown their faces when they don't foresee you giving them that transport fare. Their countenance will change all of a sudden.

Thanks my brother. Will invite you for the thread party soon.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by emmalezy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Have you noticed how they will frown their faces when they don't foresee you giving them that transport fare. Their countenance will change all of a sudden.

Thanks my brother. Will invite you for the thread party soon.
Yea is bad ooo. I lose a girl because of that, when she visited i didn't give her TF while going home, but she never complained...from her words am sure that's the reason why!!!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by davoriskid: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
;Dtrue talk jar
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by davoriskid: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
must it be a must thing 2 pay or give TF.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
A lady who makes anything must for a guy to bear her financial burden is untrained and would lose the good guy...

A good man should also know what to do for a lady financially.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Songitto(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
Some ladies funny to "τ̣̣ђё " extent that,they may not even come to ur place anymore,first time she visit u without TF,some may not pick ur call again, ...so diz is sacrifice we just have to do,it may God continue to вℓєѕѕ we guyz
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by bigboy3: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Na naija babes dey do am, poor cheap things and dem go dey form on top sef....I dont roll with such anymore sha, if you can't take care of yourself, oyo lo wa, I no be your fada.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
guys beware of dis type of girls.... i 4 like come but no money wit me or a girl da always complain she's broke?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by aribisala0(m): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2012
really there is no big deal but it raises a number of questions in modern life.
This issue of so-called equality.The moment one person is giving the other money the relationship is not equal which it never is in Nigeria anyway.But if you live outside Nigeria you must shine your eye everyone got family back home to settle.Depends on how you make your money some work like Jacky and others just do one magic or another. That makes a difference.
I always maintain if you have money and you do not intend to marry her it is better to pay.That is the way most black women raised in Nigeria think. In this life you can't change people. They must Invoice you one way or another

A brother here in the UK shared his experience with me
he called a cab for a girl in the morning after spending the night and gave her £5, because she said she lost her money for cab this was in the nineties just as she was about to go she found her money and gave him his money back.He insisted she keep it and that nearly became a big quarrel.The funny thing is she was struggling financially at the time but was too proud to take his money. I just laffed and laffed.Naija no dey proud like dat.Kai!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by lilkech(m): 2:06am On Aug 01, 2012
cindyrella:
Aka super glue grin grin

Aka magnet
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by muchbeauty(f): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2012
i dont demand from guys honestly but there's something that gives me pride in knowing a my man or any guy toasting me never wants you to spend on anything. but truth is, cool coolu cant have a total package in one person. cool

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by theking5: 3:58am On Aug 01, 2012
Infact ur just on my mind, I have one like that, she works with a state assembly and tells me how they make money in that place, but u can't imagine when came to my house, upon I gave her a t fare after she left, she now called me asking if I thought she was a secondary schl girl that I gave her such a small amount, she didn't even give me anything when she came, bcs of that she said I will not see her again, and I said good riddance to bad rubbish, she makes money more than me so y should I waiste my little hard earned resources on her, one said she is a medical doctor, and I shld send her money to fuel her car b4 she can come to my place, and when we had appointment, she choosed oriental hotel lekki, men I had to pick race. All dis women are gold diggers.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ibide(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2012
The wost part of is that when u visit them u give . When they visite u pay
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2012
bigboy3: Na naija babes dey do am, poor cheap things and dem go dey form on top sef....I dont roll with such anymore sha, if you can't take care of yourself, oyo lo wa, I no be your fada.

That's just the annoying thing. Dem no get and na dem form pass.

They aren't work or come from a wealthy home yet they want to carry the most expensive phones, weave on, hand bags,dresses, perfumes.

That's why most of them have resorted to executive prostitutes.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2012
okpara ugo: A lady who makes anything must for a guy to bear her financial burden is untrained and would lose the good guy...

A good man should also know what to do for a lady financially.
That means more than 90% of Nigerian girls are untrained because they have all dumped their father's responsibilities on 'men'.
There's absolutely nothing they don't beg for.
From school fees, recharge card, BIS subscription, clothes, food, accomodation, every single thing.

They have because Motherless Babie to the society.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by lafad11(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2012
ayula44: I dont waste my money on women any day any time.if a lady knows she's got no transport n therefore,ll not come over to my place,then let her stay @ hers.if possible,i'll even collect from her.doesn't mean either of us is an 'i never chop'.
Its so funny dat men dat talk like dis eventually spend more on ladies. Dey even beg dem with money on their knees smiley.
@OP I think is d part of d world we are and also gender inequality.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by BrutusOj(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2012
You are so much on point...Though not all gals like u said..The decent,unselfish,well cultured,well brought up and disciplined ones neva ask for their TP,even when u offer to pay their TP,de always reject it,except u de guy insist the collect it...Most of de gals dat always ask for TP are de selfish n dos who feel u shud pay for deir service expecialy if there was sex prior her going back,wch I beliv is more of prostitution....Ladies! Where are ur egos wen it comes to money isues?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Sylverbox(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2012
ayula44: I dont waste my money on women any day any time.if a lady knows she's got no transport n therefore,ll not come over to my place,then let her stay @ hers.if possible,i'll even collect from her.doesn't mean either of us is an 'i never chop'.
there is a big difference btw WASTING and SPENDING on a lady. If u hav many gals den ur wasting ur money but if U hav 1 U love, even if u transport her 2 d Olympics u will not feel a pinch! Guys I think we were made 2 care 2 them, period!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Sylverbox(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2012
there is a big difference btw WASTING and SPENDING on a lady. If u hav many gals den ur wasting ur money but if U hav 1 U love, even if u transport her 2 d Olympics u will not feel a pinch! Guys I think we were made 2 care 4 them, period!

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by swaggerific: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2012
See me see wahala oh. If she no fit afford come visit me make she stay her dommot now...shuuuuoo. If she do me well, I fit even let am ride the molue wey I be conductor for for free when she dey go back.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2012
Pls call me, I have "PRICK" for you *MTNFlash*
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by emsquare(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2012
Lmao!

HTD...
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2012
theking5: Infact ur just on my mind, I have one like that, she works with a state assembly and tells me how they make money in that place, but u can't imagine when came to my house, upon I gave her a t fare after she left, she now called me asking if I thought she was a secondary schl girl that I gave her such a small amount, she didn't even give me anything when she came, bcs of that she said I will not see her again, and I said good riddance to bad rubbish, she makes money more than me so y should I waiste my little hard earned resources on her, one said she is a medical doctor, and I shld send her money to fuel her car b4 she can come to my place, and when we had appointment, she choosed oriental hotel lekki, men I had to pick race. All dis women are gold diggers.

Lol. Una no go kill pesin.

Meanwhile, four long pages, and predictably, no meaningful response from the females. Seriously, one cannot argue with the topic, because we all know that that is the reality on ground. In some cases where the guy is evidently rich, but does not have a habit of giving the girl transport money or other such financial handouts, the girl might persist with the hope that in the long run, she would gain something (since the money is there for sure). She might also endure with the hope that the guy would marry her, and then she would have full access to his loot.

In most cases, however, if you don't give them transport money like that, even if they don't complain or ask, you can be sure that they would soon stop coming over - and the relationship would end even before it starts. . .and they would NEVER tell you that it's because of your stinginess.

Money (and the willingness to spend it) is the single most important factor that guarantees success with women (especially black women). Forget the rubbish they say about good looks or humour or sexual prowess and other qualities); money is always the most powerful force for them. A rich and generous dickless baboon with greasy skin and foul body odour would get better women - both in terms of quantity and quality - than the most handsome stud who is not so well-off financially. It is pathetic but true.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:
That means more than 90% of Nigerian girls are untrained because they have all dumped their father's responsibilities on 'men'.
There's absolutely nothing they don't beg for.
From school fees, recharge card, BIS subscription, clothes, food, accomodation, every single thing.

They have because Motherless Babie to the society.
u forgot to add 2go credits too

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by macwest: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2012
I tire o..touch me hard indeed.lmao cheesy
joeydozzy:

what sort of username is this
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by chii8(f): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2012
Most 9ja guys hardly luvs,dts d prob,cos if u luv a lady,u wont give it a second tot 2 pay 4 her tfare back home,mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by NigelEnimJr(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2012
on pint man..
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by memorycard1: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2012
God made them (Women) 2 be so when He created them nd handed them over 2 man 2 take care of, If u re xpecting a change, then u may be wasting time coz u cannot change nature. My broda if I dont ve, I always tell her politely, kparakpata she will not visit agian.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2012
chii8: Most 9ja guys hardly luvs,dts d prob,cos if u luv a lady,u wont give it a second tot 2 pay 4 her tfare back home,mtcheeeeeeeew
Love gbukwa gi dia. Shebi una dey see the typical mindset?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2012
3]
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by kalufelix(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2012
Only if ah see her pant...then T/fair no be wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.