Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2090550 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by LCDD: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls how do I use d Retin-A? Do I mix it with my cream? Should d carotein lightening and fading cream/gel be used alone too or mixed with my cream/lotion
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by elyzonbay: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Now in stock!!!
ACTIVES n ADDITIVES!!!!

Kojic acid,salicyclic acid,lactic acid,l-ascorbic acid,vit e oil,baking soda, pure teatree oil,jojoba oil,apricot oil,clove oil,honey!!!!! Would be sold on first come basis! Call 08069115847, 08124233363, pin 215f7cbb
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sozima87: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
pls can i see the carotain container(pix)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by justsmile(f): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Buttergrey:

Hi dear, we don't have it in stock but we can definitely procure it for you via our "Request & Receive" program.

The original comes in the made in Nigeria wrap. However, make sure you are buying from a reputable seller as anyone can easily make those wraps. The NAFDaC scratch area isn't enough to prove authenticity as fake ones do come with it. If you're in doubt, place an order on our site.

We can get it for you via our "Request & Receive" program dear.

xx
www.Buttergrey.com

Hi buttergrey

I also need the neutrogena visibly even cream. How do I place an order.
Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
LCDD:
Pls how do I use d Retin-A? Do I mix it with my cream? Should d carotein lightening and fading cream/gel be used alone too or mixed with my cream/lotion

Layer them Hun.

justsmile:

Hi buttergrey
I also need the neutrogena visibly even cream. How do I place an order.
Thanks

Send us an email to buttergrey@gmail.com and we will arrange payment & delivery.

sozima87:
pls can i see the carotain container(pix)

See image.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by justsmile(f): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Buttergrey:

Layer them Hun.

Send us an email to buttergrey@gmail.com and we will arrange payment & delivery.

See image.

Mail sent
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2AB46DA8

for 1stlady skincare toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams, half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,skin polisher
Egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan oil, maintenance cream, glowing cream and oil, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover, pink lip magic balm(7days action)

Body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, Essential nd carrier oils, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady: 2AB46DA8

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957
Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #cheers#
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Hello.... I am Olabisi, CEO 1stLady Makeover Concept 'n' More...we are using dis medium to introduce some of our beauty products(basically 4 brides to be because they are d center of attraction on their D-day so to say) but we've decided to introduce it to all because all women and ladies deserves 2 be treated as 1stLady.The name of this product is 1stLady Beauty HERBAL SPA SOAP. Action begins 3days!Ingredients are: coconut oil, Osun (cam wood)in it raw form, honey, cocoa pods, lemon, shea butter, carrots,Tamarin (not the extracted ones but the natural fruits....this soap repairs your skin, heals stretch marks, lighten ur skin, prevent and takes off pimples just 2 mention few.

We also have Herbal whitening Soap, Cream Without HIDDEN STERIODS.... please contact us for bookings on 07059900676 & 09027671957

pin: 2AB46DA8

Olabisiwemmy029@gmail.com.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
New/ Back in stock Items:
Retin A gel (0.1% & 0.05%)
Swiss soft n white ultra lightening serum (no hydroquinone/ Mercury/ steroid)
LA Girl glazed lip paint & pro conceal

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
If interested in stocking Retin A gel in your store, please contact us via email (buttergrey@gmail.com) as we will begin attending to resellers' bulk orders.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ladymichael: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buttergrey:

Aveeno, st Ives, cetaphil, and palmers (body lotion)

Neutrogena naturals facial cleanser, the body shop tea tree facial wash, and simple facial products are great for cleansing your face & neck. Add a toner if you can.

Dark skin beauties need to exfoliate and wear sunscreen too Hun. So get yourself any of your choice: spa salt, scrub, Amlactin, lactic acid, sunscreen lotion etc.

Hope this helps.

xx

www.Buttergrey.com

Hi,don't really understand u r response am a black know beauty and just wish to smoothen a day glow.can I actually use the spa salt,amlactin and lactic acid together?will it too much exfoliation? And can I purchase lactic acid from your store?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Chomzy19(f): 12:36am On Oct 17, 2014
Greenfriend n buttergrey can u recommend a zit zapper i'll use to take down these big pimples i get every month b4 my period once dey appear. Better still is there any way i can keep these hormonal pimples from appearing at all?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bewitching: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
There are natural skincare products u can use for lightening containing ingredients like vit A,B,and C,kojic acid,licorice extract etc,pls avoid harsh chemicals like hydroquinin,mercury and d likes as dey do more harm dan gud, causing skin probs and illness like cancer,for more info on hw to get natural skin care lightening products,including herbs and leaves u can boil and bath for natural lightening of d skin without side effects,call or watsapp 09093308321 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Chomzy19(f): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
@greenfriend The email i used in opening dis account is no longer functional. Pls can u tell me what u wanted to tel me here.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2014
ladymichael:

Hi,don't really understand u r response am a black know beauty and just wish to smoothen a day glow.can I actually use the spa salt,amlactin and lactic acid together?will it too much exfoliation? And can I purchase lactic acid from your store?

You don't need all. Just pick what you can add to your regimen.

Soap: Kojie san, Carotein toning and exfoliating soap
Spa salt: yoko
Lotion: Amlactin or glytone
Skin peel: green oil, yellow oil, lactic acid, glycolic acid

Most of these stuff can be found in our website www.buttergrey.com/skin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sherrylo: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2014
@buttergrey i sent ya a message on buttergrey@gmail can you pls reply
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by vianie: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
I use katusha cream wit d serum n liquid soap n it made my skin 3 shades lighter, my sista buys it each tym she travels in big quantity, it lightens up d skin witout giving dark knuckle.....holla @ me if u want... blazevian4luv@yahoo.com or add me up 7F72EB4D
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lahami(f): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2014
Pls does annyonne know where I can get the kojic san soap in benin or kojic acid?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by OasisMedSpa: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2014
There natural skin lighteners like Kojic acid- made form rice, Lactic acid - made from glucose and other enzymes which lighten really fast but in a very safe way. All our products are made from the above: send a mail to mellyedward@yahoo.com for more details
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by vianie: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
If you want to look gorgeous on weddings, birthday,theatrical,Nights out on town, holidays and special occasions, you can now reach us by simply Emailing us on blazevian4luv@yahoo.com OR you can contact us with BBPIN-7F72EB4D...It is time to reach out to your loved ones and inform them Remember: This is a makeup for all occasions, I come to you ...Believe me, the prices are affordable and this is the Bonanza you all have been waiting for...pls Rebroadcast

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by vianie: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2014
If u also wanna learn about ur make up contact me via 7F72EB4D......katusha is d best lightening cream ever, holla @me if u need one
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Does d carotine serum lightens b4 two weeks?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by immanuello(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
please is perfect white cream a toning cream and does it cause acnes when used because when I used I had acne and even pimples. Also, please can anyone recommend best result oriented lightened cream that has no dangerous ingredients.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by immanuello(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
please is perfect white cream a toning cream and does it cause acnes when used because when I used I had acne and even pimples. Also, please can anyone recommend best result oriented lightened cream that has no dangerous ingredients.Though I am not a black guy and l'm a lightened in completion guy but I just want to enhance and complement with a perfect cream.Lastly, has anyone used a cream called Vaseline aloe Vera variant,old give a blunt review, thanks.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Janet101(f): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
elyzonbay:
Now in stock!!!
ACTIVES n ADDITIVES!!!!

Kojic acid,salicyclic acid,lactic acid,l-ascorbic acid,vit e oil,baking soda, pure teatree oil,jojoba oil,apricot oil,clove oil,honey!!!!! Would be sold on first come basis! Call 08069115847, 08124233363, pin 215f7cbb

Am still waiting for ur reply on whatapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by elyzonbay: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2014
Janet101:

Am still waiting for ur reply on whatapp

KA is 7.5 for 1kg,vitc 1kg 3000,all oils are 5000 for 100ml
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ELLYsian: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2014
What for?

Black is beautiful.

Slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ihuomadinihu: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hi ladies,i realised that there are two types of Crystal white lotion in the market. How many of you have tried the one with a pack? Does it work? Pls reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.