Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Need Ur Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Ur Help (550 Views)

Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys / I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Ur Help by heywhytech1(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2012
[quote]Can u destroy your line(sim card) for your new girlfriend or boyfriend.
I just met this girlfriend of mine and she came to my place for weekend, when she arrived my place , she received calls like customer care, this forced me to asked her to swiftoff her phone, and she did. The following morning when she on her phone call started coming in. So I decided to put pressure on her by asking her to destroy her sim to prove to me that she needed this relationship to stay. She thought of it for while and she removed her sim card and gave me. Please advice me, is she real?
Re: Need Ur Help by KINGwax(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2012
[quote author=heywhytech1][/quote]when i met my girlie too, i allowed her recieve her stupid calls for like a month, after full integration in which i knw any break up might cause serious trauma for both of us, one night, i woke up, took her phone, and cleared all numbers from both the sim and phone, i also made sure the sim refused to work by scratchin it's surface, i reset the phone to factory settings and left her to wonder. In the end, i told her i won't like her to retrieve the line. She was reluctant but later agreed since i volunteered to buy a 750 recharge card to text necessary people only giving them her new number. Since then, she made sure the new number was kept clean.

(1) (Reply)

Really Need Your Advice / Relationship And Marriage Advice For Getting The Right Person For Relationship / When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.