Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married (1743 Views)

Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral / SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gets Married To A 12yrs Old Boy / Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by harvey(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
Can such marriage work?
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
undecided
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
Before nko? It was worked for others, so why not?

1 Like

Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by harvey(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
what happens when she starts aging,knowing fully well that ladies age faster than guys.
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by Euroclydon(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
And i was here running from someone that was 1yr older than me!
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by harvey(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
Euroclydon: And i was here running from someone that was 1yr older than me!
serious matter
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by Chanchit: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
Why won't it work, so far the man bleeps outside on the regular.... BTW u don't have the full details of this story....
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by naijarican(f): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
harvey: what happens when she starts aging,knowing fully well that ladies age faster than guys.

What does the aging process matter if she's already 12 years older than him anyway. I have an Auntie whose 46 and her husband is 34, and she looks like she's 34 right along with him. She's still very beautiful. Matter of fact he has to shoo his friends away from her, and his friends are presumably around the same age as he is.
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by claremont(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Age is mind over matter; if you don't mind, it really doesn't matter.
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
harvey: Can such marriage work?

Seriously, dey are jonzing! undecided
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by DukeNija(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
12 yrs? Recipe for disaster. People can be so stu.pid all in the name of love. It has never worked and it will always never work.
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by UncleJJ(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
If she can still get pregnant. Am sure it would work. tongue
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by DukeNija(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
naijarican:

What does the aging process matter if she's already 12 years older than him anyway. I have an Auntie whose 46 and her husband is 34, and she looks like she's 34 right along with him. She's still very beautiful. Matter of fact he has to shoo his friends away from her, and his friends are presumably around the same age as he is.
Just wait till he's 48 and she's 60. It will then be her turn to do the 'shooing'. Albeit with a walking stick.
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by jezzmik(m): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2012
Yes of crs!. It will age is just a number. Me my self i mary a woman wit 20 yrs older dan me if she can stil give me a childkiss hmmmmm 9ja ;-)
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by jezzmik(m): 1:48am On Aug 02, 2012
Yes of crs!. It will age is just a number. Me my self i can even mary a woman wit 20 yrs older dan me if she can stil give me a childkiss hmmmmm 9ja ;-)
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by tobechi74: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2012
Father weds daughter
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by naijarican(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Duke_Nija:
Just wait till he's 48 and she's 60. It will then be her turn to do the 'shooing'. Albeit with a walking stick.

I wouldn't count on that. She keeps herself in great condition, and if she looks 34 now, at 60 she'll look 48. And if the case be it that he leaves, she'll have no problem finding another one to take his place... IJS.
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by Blessedla(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Is notin jor
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
It will only work if they don't allow external influence. A lady i know is currently facing problem because the in-law knew that she is older than their son by 3 years
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by Angel15(f): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
most of d guys who settle for this are'gigolos. Lazy and looking for whose dreams they will kill. i will strongly advice any lady against it. Wait for ur man! Or leave to regret it.
Re: She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married by DukeNija(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
naijarican:

I wouldn't count on that. She keeps herself in great condition, and if she looks 34 now, at 60 she'll look 48. And if the case be it that he leaves, [b]SHE'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM FINDING ANOTHER ONE TO TAKE HIS PLACE AT 60... IJS.[/b]

grin grin grin I like your faith.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Expect Too Much From Your Partner. / Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive? / Which One Do You Believe IN And Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.