Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,110 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Love Without Money Can It Really Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Without Money Can It Really Work (3286 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can There Be Love Without Money? / Is There Really Love Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Without Money Can It Really Work by phoneport(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2012
PEOPLE SAY LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL, BUT HERE IN NIGERIA I AM STILL YET TO SEE A WOMAN THAT TRULLY LOVES A MAN WHO HAS NO MONEY.
MANY RELATIONSHIPS I KNEW AMONG FRIENDS WERE BROKEN BECAUSE OF MONEY ISUSSE.
The most painfull experience i can remeber was my very good friend's case Benjamin, who during his NYSC year love a lady so much that they promise to get married. A year and six months later after service when jobs were not forth coming, the lady backed out of the relationship based on tribal grounds only to wed a working class guy few months later.
My friend is still heartbroken till this moment.
Hence, am asking young men and ladies this question without MONEY, CAN TRUE LOVE WORK?
If YES, HOW?
And if NO? WHY?

Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by IOludayo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
No. Someone has to fund d fun- d guy, d girl or both of them. No money from any quarter, no fun!
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by vivianc(f): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
Well, it can work for me provided we are just dating. When marriage is involved he has to get something doing!
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by MrsChima1(f): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
You need money to get the necessities you need to survive however there are many couples who are poor as dirt and are living a very fruitful marriage.

Money isn't everything nor it buy love.
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by CrazyMan(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
Whatever arguments you come up with, one will fact would always remain true.

"A woman is a creature of comfort"

Therefore money would always remain an issue...once you meet or have the potential to meet her ideals of what life's supposed to be...she would be all yours.

If she has money or sources to money, you really don't need to worry. If you're both a broke-a.ss...well, she won't stick around you for too long. You can't blame her either... Would you hang around friends who are penniless, even if you do...it won't be for long.

So if you ask me, I'd say...love can't survive without money.
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Here we go again!
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
To be honest it does not will not and never has worked {not for me anyway}Don't get me wrong u don't have to be wealthy, but you have to be able to atleast take me out for a cup of coffee and that needs some money too.
I once fell in love with this incredible, sweet and loving guy, but he could not even afford to take me to the movies, now I bet u guys will agree with me that there's gotta be some money involved for the love to work
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by DExplorer1: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
I know some girls (not overage) that could be in such a relationship, yet, the dude have to 'smell' money. You efforts and attitudes needs to give her HOPE for a better tomorrow.
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 23, 2012
I won't lie.

It would be hard but i am sure it could work.
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Mynd44: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2012
In other words, poor folks can't find love. What a misconception
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by laberry101(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2012
Love is like ur cup of cocoa, without sugar or milk, most people can take it down the throat, u know? Like manage to stay alive and all, but with sugar and milk, the nourishment starts from ur taste buds, and it's so fun all the way,ok?

Love is you cocoa, money is your sugar and milk,so whatever happens, love is more happiness,smiles, and endless "baby,honey, sweet heart, I Love you" with money, and quarrel,insults, less I love u , and most definitely no pet names, without money.

Gerrit?
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2012
~vicky~:
To be honest it does not will not and never has worked {not for me anyway}Don't get me wrong u don't have to be wealthy, but you have to be able to atleast take me out for a cup of coffee and that needs some money too.
I once fell in love with this incredible, sweet and loving guy, but he could not even afford to take me to the movies, now I bet u guys will agree with me that there's gotta be some money involved for the love to work
Wow. Just wow.
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by laberry101(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2012
~vicky~:

Can you imagine! The movies naim be ur story?
Thought you wanted to say fast food or chillout joints!

WATIN DO the PLASMA, and home theatre for house?
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Nnekacherry: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2012
No condition is permanent jare..
A relationship can work without money, as far as both of you are hard working and know exactly what you want.. I believe in a better tomorrow...
But then everybody is not the same.

My 2cents..
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by NinoDeDios: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
ROMANCE

Without

FINANCE

is a

NUISANCE
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by tjskii(f): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
Love without money can never work
Is it love that wil pay house rent
Abi put food on d table
Abi pay kidz skoolfees
Finance is d number one cause of 90% of broken marriages today,a word is enuff for d wise undecided
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
tjskii: Love without money can never work for me tjskii
Corrected.
tjskii:
Is it love that wil pay house rent
Abi put food on d table
Abi pay kidz skoolfees
No. Money does. But that is hardly a reason for a relationship based on love to fail. It is sufficient reason for one based on materialism to fail though.
tjskii:
Finance is d number one cause of 90% of broken marriages today
Exactly. Marriages not love.
tjskii: a word is enuff for d wise undecided
Yes brothers, a word really is enough for the wise. Be wary when women suddenly start professing love for you in your 'hammered' state.
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
Bro money is everything trust me. Poor jealous lads said "money is the root of all evil" then I think poverty gotta be the whole damn tree.. Being broke is one last thing anyone should be proud of.

Just tell me one thing money can't do and Imma tell you 10 things money can do. So people will say money can't buy love I usually laugh my pretty arss off whenever I hear that ish. .money can't buy life, sht it can extend it, make your living joyful and all.

Your wife/girl loves you and your 1991 toyota car but she admires my 2012 Benz what kinda love is that? "Loving without a choice" smiley

smiley just replying based on the caption(Love. .Can it really work without $) and d answer anyday is hell to d fcking no.

So make d money first and all the other things sha be your slave. One of ma dad's quotes
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
Mynd_44: In other words, poor folks can't find love. What a misconception

Sure they can, poor love I guess lol
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 24, 2012
YOU NEED FINANCE TO RUN ROMANCE.
kApISH
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by phoneport(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wonders shall never really end.
Thank God My friend Benjamin has been employed by MTN and he called me on Sunday that he will be resuming monday that was yesterday, I still can't stop thanking God.
And he is planning his engagement around October later in the year. But the only sad news is his former girl friend that jilted him to marry someone else last year, his almost backing out of the marriage because her husband his having an affair with one of the secretary in the office.
And the family has heard about his escapade.

See we just have to be with God I mean who will believe this is true. It looks like home video.
Re: Love Without Money Can It Really Work by phoneport(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wonders shall never really end.
Thank God My friend Benjamin has been employed by MTN and he called me on Sunday that he will be resuming monday that was yesterday, I still can't stop thanking God.
And he is planning his engagement around October later in the year. But the only sad news is his former girl friend that jilted him to marry someone else last year, is almost backing out of the marriage because her husband his having an affair with one of the secretaries in the office.
And the family have heard about his escapade.

See we just have to be with God I mean who will believe this is true. It looks like home video.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? / What Do You Like Most About Men? / Love Is A Fraud! There Is No Such Thing As Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.