Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? (7497 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2012
I can only swing if i don't love my woman.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by LordReed(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
What would be the point of marriage if we swing? We might as well remain single and do whatever we want.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 3:21am On Aug 06, 2012
I personally won't do it. Even with one man it's spiritually unsettling for my body, imagine more.

Erm, for the guy, I will probably watch him and take notes. tongue

I can never say never. grin
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by PhysicsQED(m): 3:53am On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2012
Lol
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by UyiIredia(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Swinging is wrong from a Christian point of view. I don't approve of it.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
......I don't know mehn, in the bible a lot of big names swung a lot.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Kandii, why can't you swing? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 2:49am On Aug 08, 2012
Lol, I don't know mehn.

It isn't for me. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by LordReed(m): 4:43am On Aug 08, 2012
kandiikane: ......I don't know mehn, in the bible a lot of big names swung a lot.

In which bible did you read that? And who are the so called big names that "swung a lot"? Please chapter and verse.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 08, 2012
Lord_Reed:

In which bible did you read that? And who are the so called big names that "swung a lot"?

LOL Don't mind Kandii, she was prolly talking about Ester, Aisha or sth like that.

Wow, when was the last time I picked up a bible? shocked

anYWAZ, the one who begged her husband to sleep with the house girl to have a baby since she couldnt.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by LordReed(m): 4:49am On Aug 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Don't mind Kandii, she was prolly talking about Ester, Aisha or sth like that.

Wow, when was the last time I picked up a bible? shocked

anYWAZ, the one who begged her husband to sleep with the house girl to have a baby since she couldnt.

Please that is NOT swinging. As far as I know there is no recorded case of swinging in the bible. Adultery yes but NOT swinging.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 08, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Please that is NOT swinging. As far as I know there is no recorded case of swinging in the bible. Adultery yes but NOT swinging.

LOL true.

So would you or would you not?
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by LordReed(m): 5:01am On Aug 08, 2012
Won't.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 08, 2012
Lord_Reed: Won't.

Phew, thought we'd have to break up.

Nice call cool
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by LordReed(m): 5:44am On Aug 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Phew, thought we'd have to break up.

Nice call cool

kiss grin
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2012
Lord_Reed:

kiss grin
grin kiss
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Jaykizz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
I dnt knw y Idi-Ileke is avin ds thought bt I dare say if ma spouse eva tel me dat ehn na me go kil am!
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Meaning, would you switch partners just for a night and several other nights?

i.e Let a woman sleep with your man, while you sleep with her man.

I know that it's not culturally a Nigerian thing to do, but what do you think of it?

Benefits of swinging in NIgeria

1. marital satisfaction.
2. Decreases polygamy.
3. Decrees # of unfaithful marriages.
4. se[i]x[/i]ual variety
5. You get to learn about your body, what you like and what you need.
6. carrying out one's fantasy
7. increases ability to communicate with each other.

GO BACK TO AFRICA...thats all i can say
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by queensmith: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
lol benefits in Nigeria? Are the benefits specifically localised? what will one not hear.

Hmmm what are my thoughts on this; i will always want to try out a 'melange a trois' but i think ill prefer it with complete strangers. dont want it coming back to byte me in the ass. Then again with the right sort of communication and in a perfect relationship there isnt a thing one couldnt try.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
queensmith: lol benefits in Nigeria? Are the benefits specifically localised? what will one not hear.

Hmmm what are my thoughts on this; i will always want to try out a 'melange a trois' but i think ill prefer it with complete strangers. dont want it coming back to byte me in the ass. Then again with the right sort of communication and in a perfect relationship there isnt a thing one couldnt try.

Nah, since this is a Nigerian forum, thought to emphasize on it that part before they start calling it a Westernized benefit lol.

Melange a trois? badt girl wink
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: GO BACK TO AFRICA...thats all i can say

The same Africa where men they nyash 4 plus wives? Na wa for you.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Who said solomon's concubines did not join in the fun?

Swinging=posh word for adultery.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Was it not solomon that had wives and concubines?

That's polygamy and adultery. And remember, that brought Solomon to his fall.

Swinging is when a married couple agrees to switch partners with another married couple for the night (or multiple nights).
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
Er, so both have to be married?

They cannot bring in a single woman for the husband to nyash?
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
kandiikane: Er, so both have to be married?

They cannot bring in a single woman for the husband to nyash?

Na, that's what you call Three-some cheesy

Melange a trois tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Well, according to the way Wiki defined it, I guess the other does not have to be married:

Swinging or (rarely) partner swapping is a non-monogamous behavior, [b]in which singles or partners [/b]in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lol, is that not included in the swing.

From my post before, did I not say I could possible allow, watch and take notes? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, is that not included in the swing.

From my post before, did I not say I could possible allow, watch and take notes? cheesy

LOL you dey crase o. . . .watch another chic touch my honey? LOL I go just snap like that grin
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lol!

Tbh, I'm not the jealous type, so if my marriage is dying and we need excitement ah go allow small.

It's better this way so I will know my husband will not be cheating or bringing home diseases.

Although, I do believe there could be a downside to it.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
What makes you think since the relationship is open, he won't use that excuse to bang behind your back?

It's better to let him know that you claim ownership to their kong from the beginning.

And there's a chance that your husband might end up falling in love with the other person's wife.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by chic2pimp(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tough Question......It depends on the Quality of Babe u get sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Know That the Word 'disvirgin' Doesn't Exist? / A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral / Why Is That Ladies Like Sex, But Deny It A Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.