Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? (7498 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
What makes you think since the relationship is open, he won't use that excuse to bang behind your back?

It's better to let him know that you claim ownership to their kong from the beginning.

And there's a chance that your husband might end up falling in love with the other person's wife.

Lol, the thing is ileke, once he tastes the koko, the man can never fall inlove with another girl. It's impossible. The koko has been jujufied so I try to warn any future suitors.

Lmao. tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
Do people predetermine such things?
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Who said solomon's concubines did not join in the fun?

Swinging=posh word for adultery.

Following the definition of swinging literarily Solomon did not swing but if you want to make it a "swinging=posh word for adultery "matter then every one who commits adultery is swinging.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by queensmith: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2012
thats the whole point of swingin, he wouldnt need to mess about behind your back. its not for the faint hearted sha.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by drnoel: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2012
do u mean swing with jan-ku-lova as children like to do grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2012
No, like tarzan.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
Can't believe I'm still banned in this section with my original ID grin

kandiikane:

Lol, the thing is ileke, once he tastes the koko, the man can never fall inlove with another girl. It's impossible. The koko has been jujufied so I try to warn any future suitors.

Lmao. tongue

lol

Girl, please lol

ArQueBusieR: Do people predetermine such things?

What do you mean? Is is something to predetermine?

If you can predetermine what qualities your wife will have, then this won't be hard to predetermine.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Meaning, would you switch partners just for a night and several other nights?

i.e Let a woman sleep with your man, while you sleep with her man.

I know that it's not culturally a Nigerian thing to do, but what do you think of it?

Benefits of swinging in NIgeria

1. marital satisfaction.
2. Decreases polygamy.
3. Decrees # of unfaithful marriages.
4. se[i]x[/i]ual variety
5. You get to learn about your body, what you like and what you need.
6. carrying out one's fantasy
7. increases ability to communicate with each other.

wat of if the guy give my wife HIV AIDS sad
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by scribble: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2012
Yield:

u soooooo funny
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by scribble: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
so this thing about yoruba gehls being overtly promiscuous may be true

@ileke-idi i hail u aunty, you are the type of woman i ensure i never fall into her snare...

if i was married to ur type, i'd probably end up in polygamy...strictly cos i dont like ur character
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by VirginFinder: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cra.zy thread.

Its high time you Nigerians abroad returned home finally before you lose all sense of morality and God-consciousness.

wtf!!!
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
Virgin Finder: Cra.zy thread.

Its high time you Nigerians abroad returned home finally before you lose all sense of morality and God-consciousness.

wtf!!!

lol

So would you swing?
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
lefulefu:
wat of if the guy give my wife HIV AIDS sad

wear protection, haba! What if you give the guy's wife HIV AIDs?
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2012
Virgin Finder: Cra.zy thread.

wtf!!!
clap for yoursel ....i wonder about where we are heading ...next it will giant orgy or BJ competition ...aie Africa where are u going
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
kandiikane:

The same Africa where men they nyash 4 plus wives? Na wa for you.
they aint forced ....polygamy is better than what she is proposing....
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: they aint forced ....polygamy is better than what she is proposing....

Swingers arent forced too.

LOL @ Africans and their ignorance. grin
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Swingers arent forced too.

LOL @ Africans and their ignorance. grin
who said they are forced EUROPEAN wannabe tongue tongue we don't want to swing ...keep it at the airport when you come back angry angry
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: who said they are forced EUROPEAN wannabe tongue tongue we don't want to swing ...keep it at the airport when you come back angry angry

It's not an European thing lol. I never said I wanted to swing.

However, I do understand why couples would want to do it to stimulate their sexual relationship.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

It's not an European thing lol. I never said I wanted to swing.

However, I do understand why couples would want to do it to stimulate their sexual relationship.
what are u going to tell me that its an African thing? smh anyway ....people do what they want i guess. but not in Africa we dont want it tongue angry
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i was joking did u see the emoticon? anyway ....people do what they want i guess.

Yea, they do smiley

Cava bien?
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, they do smiley

Cava bien?
yes je vais bien et toi? and it's Ca va not cava with a cedilla under the the C
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by VirginFinder: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol

So would you swing?

Never!!!
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Never!!!

You might find your virgin by swinging.

CAMEROONPRIDE: yes je vais bien et toi? and it's Ca va not cava with a cedilla under the the C

I know. I'm lazy typing. . . .I am fine, thank you. smiley
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You might find your virgin by swinging.

I know. I'm lazy typing. . . .I am fine, thank you. smiley
welcome..so what r u doing?
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: welcome..so what r u doing?

About to get me some azz once dinner is done smiley
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

About to get me some azz[/b][b] once dinner is done smiley
sorry i don't get it.....
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: sorry i don't get it.....

LOL You are so cute in your innocence lol grin
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: who said they are forced EUROPEAN wannabe tongue tongue we don't want to swing ...keep it at the airport when you come back angry angry

Stop this ignorance!

Acting as if such things don't happen in africa. Probably, the type of person to say Africans only have s.ex in missionary position.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL You are so cute in your innocence lol grin
u stiil didn't explain what u mean by that .tho
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
kandiikane:

Stop this ignorance!

Acting as if such things don't happen in africa. Probably, the type of person to say Africans only have s.ex in missionary position.

lol abi. . . .no mind am. That's why African marriages, when it comes to sex, are sooo boring and dry.

CAMEROONPRIDE: u stiil didn't explain what u mean by that .tho

Sex.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
kandiikane:

Stop this ignorance!

sharrap ...where is the link with sex position with your babe and perversion...? i don't see africans gallowing their wifes to be bleeped by someone else.....and even if it's happening u should be against ........typical modern African always trying to copy the others.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by kandiikane(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
Why should I be against something a couple choose to do?

What is my business there? Should I not be worrying about my own relationship and find my own ways to make it better. If swinging is what works for a couple, wetin be mÿ own?

Nawa for you oo. Mind your business!

It has nothing to do with being African but being human wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) / After Many Years Of Searching, I've Finally Found My Spec. Here she is((photos))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.