Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ (33297 Views)

Teams Trace Their Histories To These Rival / Evander Holyfield Visits Badagry To Trace His Roots / How Far Back Can You Trace Your Ancestry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
"I am the preddiest niqqa. . . . "
grin grin grin

..."And I love big black C.O.C.K.S!!"
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Royal might be curious lol.

I been having that feeling.

Yeah i knew you have ever since you commented on my pictures and said "Your EyeLashes do look a little Long"

...lmfao....

Royal only Likes The Twaat

I only eat Fish,Chicken,Pusssy,Veg,Fruit...No Red or Brown Meat, No Four Legged Animals of Any Kind and No Fhaggotry.

smiley

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2012
Smooth Crim puttin warrants out on all you Ghana Bashers...Betta Hide ya Shhitt.

That Niqqah a Fool. LmL

That niqqah go Hard as a Mouthafouka for the Nation of Ghana. LmFAO
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:

Yeah i knew you have ever since you commented on my pictures and said "Your EyeLashes do look a little Long"

...lmfao....

Royal only Likes The Twaat

I only eat Fish,Chicken,Pusssy,Veg,Fruit...No Red or Brown Meat, No Four Legged Animals of Any Kind and No Fhaggotry.

smiley

Why do you talk so much about the butty hole, and less about the punny?

lol

I noticed that men who talks excessively about women/body parts usually trend towards homosexuality. tongue
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:
Smooth Crim puttin warrants out on all you Ghana Bashers...Betta Hide ya Shhitt.

That Niqqah a Fool. LmL

That niqqah go Hard as a Mouthafouka for the Nation of Ghana. LmFAO

lol.

He loves Nigerian girls, he just cant get one. sad sad sad

kandiikane:
grin grin grin

..."And I love big black C.O.C.K.S!!"

sad Is this true?
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
"I am the preddiest niqqa. . . . "

LoL Eke-ID is so sexcii in her Evil Mode...You should be this way more often tongue
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You want smoothcrim to start attacking me? grin

Ok, ok. I get the hint. grin grin
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol.

He loves Nigerian girls, he just cant get one. sad sad sad

sad Is this true?

Royal, loves senegambian toto only. smiley
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Royal, loves senegambian toto only. smiley

I was talking about smoothcrim and his love for Nigerian girls lol.
grin

~Royal~:

LoL Eke-ID is so sexcii in her Evil Mode...You should be this way more often tongue

Awww look at you trying to divert our attention lol.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Ok, ok. I get the hint. grin grin

Yea, but not for long. Everything has its season smiley
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, but not for long. Everything has its season smiley

Ahh, ok. smiley

Blokos too small? tongue
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Ahh, ok. smiley

Blokos too small? tongue

Too huge lol. Nah, moving, no LDR aha
AORN, I'm just messing around.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane: Royal, loves senegambian toto only. smiley

Ileke-IdI:
I was talking about smoothcrim and his love for Nigerian girls lol.
grin

Awww look at you trying to divert our attention lol.

lol@Ma Beautiful NairaLadies.

I am Married to Both of You, You are Both my Queens

I married Eke-Id Not only because of her Beauty but Solely to Pisss Shymmexx The Fhhuck Off lmfao grin grin grin

He use to follow Eke around like a Little Puppy. Ho3 azz Emotional Niqqah. lol

Eke Come here and give me a Fhhucking Kiss...a Big Wet One.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lol, na wash. ghana and too huge? I don't beweave. grin

Wetin be LDR and AORN? tongue
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:

I married Eke-Id Not only because of her Beauty but Solely to Pisss Shymmexx The Fhhuck Off lmfao grin grin grin

I'm married to davidylan. smiley
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

kandiikane:

Ight, yall discussing Ghana Dong Sizes....thas ma Que to Bounce. cool
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

As of right now. He's a stretcher lmao wink

~Royal~:

LOL Shymmex prolly someone I've pissed off a long time ago. I was really psychotic back then.

And ewww. No kissing. . . . your mouth has prolly been eating up some hoe's azz.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:

Ight, yall discussing Ghana Dong Sizes....thas ma Que to Bounce. cool

Stay, you'll learn a thing or two.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

LMAO @ divorce before marriage even started grin
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

What i tell you about mentioning this Fat Nasty Block Headed Slob in my Presence?

Keep fhucking wit me and I am Gonna Text~Choke The Living Shhiit Outa You. lol

Damn SeneGambian Bishhes.

That Fat Nasty Penguin Looking Block Headed Ugly Scrub Couldn't even Shine My Shoes, or Provide Proper Servitude For me.

Looking Like That Fat Black Niqqah Jazz from Dru-Hill

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2012
Whatz with you and David? grin
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:
Iron Mike Tyson, Usain Bolt, Lebron James, Shaquille Oneal

[img]http://www2.pictures.gi.stylebistro.com/Mike+Tyson+Tattoos+Tribal+Tattoo+CGrO05EV-r0l.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_F2euQlukMlg/S9fOzX-jHiI/AAAAAAAAAbY/dxqQ_4b2LP8/s1600/lebron-james-tao2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ioneelev8.files./2009/12/shaquille_oneal2.jpg[/img]

Kandii Derailing my Thread Mentioning that Fat Slob grin grin

Back to Iron Mike Tyson and The Akata Crew
cool
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Whatz with you and David? grin

No Probs with the Kid, I just like messing with Kandii lol
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

As of right now. He's a stretcher lmao wink

LOL Shymmex prolly someone I've pissed off a long time ago. I was really psychotic back then.

And ewww. No kissing. . . . your mouth has prolly been eating up some hoe's azz.

Lmfaoooo! grin grin

~Royal~:

What i tell you about mentioning this Fat Nasty Block Headed Slob in my Presence?

Keep fhucking wit me and I am Gonna Text~Choke The Living Shhiit Outa You. lol

Damn SeneGambian Bishhes.

That Fat Nasty Penguin Looking Block Headed Ugly Scrub Couldn't even Shine My Shoes, or Provide Proper Servitude For me.

Looking Like That Fat Black Niqqah Jazz from Dru-Hill

You know what you need? My foot up your azz! tongue
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by BlackKenichi(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:
Iron Mike Tyson, Usain Bolt, Lebron James, Shaquille Oneal

[img]http://www2.pictures.gi.stylebistro.com/Mike+Tyson+Tattoos+Tribal+Tattoo+CGrO05EV-r0l.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_F2euQlukMlg/S9fOzX-jHiI/AAAAAAAAAbY/dxqQ_4b2LP8/s1600/lebron-james-tao2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ioneelev8.files./2009/12/shaquille_oneal2.jpg[/img]

Mike Tyson - Mixed West and Central African Ethnic. He's far to mixed to fit in anywhere within West and Central Africa!

Usain Bolt - Senegambian, Akan and a little Igbo.

Lebron James - Mainly Akan but he's got a lot of other West and Central ethnic genes as well.

Shaq - Mixed West and Central African Ethnic. He's far to mixed to fit in anywhere within West and Central Africa!
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2012
Usain Bolt looks manding.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by queensmith: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2012
manding-o? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:

No, Ghana has really Explosive Athletes, Large Lower Bodies..Huge Quads...Extraordinary Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers

I would say Lebron has some Ghana,Togo,Benin,Sw Naija Blood in him somewhere....That Region (Imo) Produces the Most Athletic People.

Western Diet and Nutrition...has Produced a Giant Ghana Man.

If you took all the Akans, and The Ga.(and a few other Ghana Tribes)

Brought them to the states....and raised their children off a western Diet...

Integrated them into American Culture by Assimilation.

150 years from now

The Entire NFL AND NBA would be Ghanaian.

That's how good their Genetics are. (Imo) Long Story as to why that particular region is the most athletic from my studies.

Lebron looks Naija/Angola and maybe Congo i don't see Ghana in him at all
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Mike Tyson - Mixed West and Central African Ethnic. He's far to mixed to fit in anywhere within West and Central Africa!

Usain Bolt - Senegambian, Akan and a little Igbo.

Lebron James - Mainly Akan but he's got a lot of other West and Central ethnic genes as well.

Shaq - Mixed West and Central African Ethnic. He's far to mixed to fit in anywhere within West and Central Africa!

Tyson may have some Kru in him
Shaq looks like a Malian IMO! I ll say Malinke/Akan and maybe Wolof
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
I went to some site, African Best Basketbal team, these are the pictures, they look small tho:

Rank in Africa:

1-Angola

[img]http://mycontinent.co/image1/basket/AngolaNational.jpg[/img]

2-Nigeria

[img]http://mycontinent.co/image1/basket/TopAFricanT/nigeria.jpg[/img]

3-Egypt

[img]http://mycontinent.co/image1/basket/TopAFricanT/Egypt.jpg[/img]

4-Algeria

5-Senegal

[img]http://mycontinent.co/image1/basket/TopAFricanT/senegal.jpg[/img]

6-Cote d'Ivoire

[img]http://mycontinent.co/image1/basket/TopAFricanT/Ivory-Coast.jpg[/img]

I have been looking for Ghana and this is what i found, if there is any better, please post cause they look like amateur
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
Charles Abouo-Southern Akan (Attie/Akye) 6,5

Mouloukou Diabate-Malinke 6,0

Errick Davon Craven 6,0 (american/british name :/ , so don't know anything specific)

Issife Soumahoro-Malinke 6,5

Pape-Phillip Amagou-Not very Familiar with the name (at consonance Akan) 6,1

Kinidini Konate-Malinke 6,2

Mamadou Lamizana- Malinke6,10

Ismael N'Diaye-Wolof name, He can be mix Wolof/Ivorian or only Wolof 6,6

Brice Kevin Assie-Southern Akan (Attie/Akye) 6,8

Johnatan Kale-Kru (Bete, not sure if he is part mixed cuz Bete can be that fair usually) 6,8

[img]http://www.phoenix-hagen.de/uploads/2009/Portraits/jonathan_kale.jpg[/img]

Didier Eric Tape-Kru (Bete) 6,6

Guy Edi-Southern Akan (Attie/Akye) 6,5

Mohamed Kone-Malinke 6,11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NADUnUeWsCk

These are different phenotype. The team is dominated by malinke, cause i believe on average they are the tallest Ivorian. But recently, it's been noticed that Akan people from now are taller than in the past. The reason maybe food, or ethnic mix. Anyway u can also post basketball players from other part of africa and compare em to NWB players smiley

I always thought Dwayne Wade was originally from Senegal 1st becuz of his name, 2nd becuz of his look. He really looks Wolof to me.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
Angola

Olimpio Ciprano 6,4

Roberto Duete Fortes 6,4

Carlos Morais 6,4

Domingos Bonifacio 6,2

Leonel Paulo 6,6

Vladimir Geronimo 6,8

Joaquim Gomes 6,7

Divaldo Mbunga 6,7

Felizardo Ambrosio 6,8

Carlos Almeida 6,4

Miguel Lutonda 6,1

Eduardo Mingas 6,6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yoruba Obas: I Stand By My Ranking — Alake / White Woman Speaks Urhobo Language Fluently / No Cooking With Fire In Benin Kingdom On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.