Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies (18799 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by kulboy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkemmu:

seee this bastard motherf-ker.your mum must be soo sily to have counted you as a male child.see dis mumu ooo.oya quarell with womannnnn.huuuuuuuuuu!woman raper.shame no dey your eyes.noo wonder we have somany single ladies around cos they have choosen to remain single than to marry loosers like you.abeg ask your nebo if you dey normal ode.fooooooolllllll.woman raperrrrrrr.come quarel with woman.uselessssss man sowy woman
See how You just rubbished Yourself,
Ranting Rubbish...all you know Best is how To swear....
The Op is specifically referring to Your likes...take a cue from d write up...it would go a long way in reforming you. Ex-Con, Bloody Illiterate. Facked up Tranny.

4 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Djsmart1: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hmm! Vry nice i think dis are the main problem that leave our ladies still spinters 4 along tym.ladies out there i guess the only remedy 2 ur problems pertaining 2 marriage is dat "u should always 4get abt the present situation and look towards ur expectation".
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Soulcaine(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
dasparrow:

What have you done to positively impact your immediate environment and the world at large order than to secure a screw partner by signing the dotted lines and make babies that tomorrow will probably grow up to become 419 scammers, looting politicians, pedophiles, .pros/titutes in Italy, aristo babes, .rap.ists and whatever else many Nigerians are known for globally?

I have told you amebo Nigerians to stop minding other people's darn business. When the good Lord created the institution known as marraige, He did not need to consult Nigerians. When God created marraige, it was not meant for you people to force people into it. There is no happiness in a forced relationship. There are many women who did marry but are alone now because the average life expectancy of a Nigerian is 52 years. Many Nigerian women don't even get to enjoy their husbands because most Nigerian men don't live long.

Stop acting as if marraige is the solver of all problems. Nigerian men like you make so much noise about marraige and then once you are married you become heartless, insensitive, lazy, abusive husbands to these ladies. Go to the family section and see some 9 months pregnant married Nigerian woman complaining bitterly about how her husband does not help her around the house and how her husband has forsaken her emotional needs as a woman.

As far as I am concerned, unless a Nigerian lady chooses to marry an oyibo man or a man from another culture where women are respected, she misses absolutely nothing not being married to a Nigerin bred male. The way you Nigerian bred males treat your women is pathetic. You people throw the woman out of her matrimonial home if she cannot conceive. Many of you marry a second wife if the first wife keeps birthing female babies. When you die, your wicked family members come and take everything you and your wife ever worked for throwing your surving wife and children into a state of sudden abject poverty.

Many Nigerian bred males like you are chuvinists and Nigerian women are gradually becoming wise and realizing that it is more of a curse rather than a blessing marrying the average Nigerian bred male. This is why Nigerin bred men like you result to emotional blackmail with your stupid annonymous letter to Nigerian ladies. Why don't you also write an annonymous letter to the many married Nigerian big men who carry ashawos and university girls all over the place and then come back and infect their wives with all sorts of STDs/STIs? Why don't you write a letter to all the Nigerian bred males who are married yet .ra.pe and .sexuall.y abuse toddlers and underage young teenagers living under their roofs or in their neighborhoods?

Stop being a bloody hypocrite and go and focus on your family and marraige and stop telling people how to live their lives. Typical obnoxious chuvinist Nigerian!

nice write up but too much anger.lets place the blame of the anger on d doorsteps of passion or experience...?
Not all nigerian men are that way, not all are chauvnists and not all are rapists. Are u nigerian? If not hw wer u able to generalize so widely? If u are then u probably have been away for a while. Nigerians are not perfect, nobody is. We are not taught "taking care of ladies for dummies" or "marriage 101" but we become what we c and d models we had growing up. We cannot change our past and cannot regret it but the future we can change. Just show us how, we will follow!

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by occam(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
dasparrow:

What have you done to positively impact your immediate environment and the world at large order than to secure a screw partner by signing the dotted lines and make babies that tomorrow will probably grow up to become 419 scammers, looting politicians, pedophiles, .pros/titutes in Italy, aristo babes, .rap.ists and whatever else many Nigerians are known for globally?

I have told you amebo Nigerians to stop minding other people's darn business. When the good Lord created the institution known as marraige, He did not need to consult Nigerians. When God created marraige, it was not meant for you people to force people into it. There is no happiness in a forced relationship. There are many women who did marry but are alone now because the average life expectancy of a Nigerian is 52 years. Many Nigerian women don't even get to enjoy their husbands because most Nigerian men don't live long.

Stop acting as if marraige is the solver of all problems. Nigerian men like you make so much noise about marraige and then once you are married you become heartless, insensitive, lazy, abusive husbands to these ladies. Go to the family section and see some 9 months pregnant married Nigerian woman complaining bitterly about how her husband does not help her around the house and how her husband has forsaken her emotional needs as a woman.

As far as I am concerned, unless a Nigerian lady chooses to marry an oyibo man or a man from another culture where women are respected, she misses absolutely nothing not being married to a Nigerin bred male. The way you Nigerian bred males treat your women is pathetic. You people throw the woman out of her matrimonial home if she cannot conceive. Many of you marry a second wife if the first wife keeps birthing female babies. When you die, your wicked family members come and take everything you and your wife ever worked for throwing your surving wife and children into a state of sudden abject poverty.

Many Nigerian bred males like you are chuvinists and Nigerian women are gradually becoming wise and realizing that it is more of a curse rather than a blessing marrying the average Nigerian bred male. This is why Nigerin bred men like you result to emotional blackmail with your stupid annonymous letter to Nigerian ladies. Why don't you also write an annonymous letter to the many married Nigerian big men who carry ashawos and university girls all over the place and then come back and infect their wives with all sorts of STDs/STIs? Why don't you write a letter to all the Nigerian bred males who are married yet .ra.pe and .sexuall.y abuse toddlers and underage young teenagers living under their roofs or in their neighborhoods?

Stop being a bloody hypocrite and go and focus on your family and marraige and stop telling people how to live their lives. Typical obnoxious chuvinist Nigerian!

This thread is for Nigerians only, why don't you stay away. Which country are you from? Did Nigerian guys steal your lunch? Why are you so bitter?
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by JERRYAVICER4U(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
U do tal them no b 2 say yes o na true, but make them use d advice, belif me e go work 4 them (girl) no ear only o practice sam 2
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by zieraw2005(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
guy u are very sexist
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
kulboy:
Your entitled to Your own opinions...So am I...Reasons why I agree with the write up
1.The Op is trying to say to the ladies... There's no perfect Man..Alive(execpt Jesus)
2.Trys to council ladies on Dressing Responsibly and keeping Healthy lifestyles
3.Explains to Ladies that they shud look beyond d present when Meeting potential suitors.
I know Men have their Faults...looking beyond d write up, I think there are mOrals to be learnt from the write up..
Bro I mean no offense but I have to tell u that ür opinion is twisted.
The poster isn't trying to give advice, he is trying to apportion blames.....
He wants to prove to the ladies what he thinks they are doing wrong, when he should have started by telling himself the truth....
He who is without sin should first cast the first stone.
I remember when I was quite younger and still naïve about the issues of relationship, there was this girl I really cared about, and I knew she liked me too... But she had these over bearing type of friends who didn't think I had enough swag to date their friend. It so happened that they lured and pushed her till she fell for someone else,
I swallowed the bitter pill and moved on.
Years later I understood why her friends didn't let her go out with me, and she also regretted listening to her friends, cos she keeps telling me am the boyfriend she never had.
We both did something wrong and never got to be with each other.
But we learnt where we made mistakes and today we are both happy in our respective relationships.
Life is a teacher, the more we live the more we learn,

I have seen ladies who ran after men with money, come to realise their folly and start evaluating what really matters, same thing with guys, some of us have treated some girls in our past with contempt and lost very good potential partners, but that doesn't mean we won't find love again.

Women are humans too and they also make wrong choices just like us guys, we should stop making it look like they are the reasons relationships are failing all around us.
Please note this down, for every girl who married the wrong guy, there is a man who married the wrong girl.

So leave the issue of women and Nigerian ladies alone,
Let's start removing the beam from our own eyes first before we start trying to correct ladies.
Let the wise women advice their kind, and the men do likewise....
Enough of this pathetic crying and whining.
The same girl that you are spending your money on is busy giving it to someone else like u.
Wise up and find the woman for u,
Even mad people have partners....... Haba

4 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by bellamy27: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
supported.2 much shakira has denied them of responsible men.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
Really?
If u think this is a nice write up, then Nigeria must be the most developed country in the world.....
If ladies are to take a cue from this write up I wonder where guys would be taking a cue from...

Why do we like blaming others for our own incompetence...?

Go read Isaiah 4, my friend.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Beync(f): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nonsense, how many of una don go learn carpenter make him for see money manage talk of marry? See. Plenty lands full every where, una fit commot mind go into agriculture na to dey carry file dey look for white collar job wey no dey. Better still dey cue for embassy dey beg for visa to obodo oyibo to go cut flowers for white man compound. Oya bring it on
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by kulboy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
Bro I mean no offense but I have to tell u that ür opinion is twisted.
The poster isn't trying to give advice, he is trying to apportion blames.....
He wants to prove to the ladies what he thinks they are doing wrong, when he should have started by telling himself the truth....
He who is without sin should first cast the first stone.
I remember when I was quite younger and still naïve about the issues of relationship, there was this girl I really cared about, and I knew she liked me too... But she had these over bearing type of friends who didn't think I had enough swag to date their friend. It so happened that they lured and pushed her till she fell for someone else,
I swallowed the bitter pill and moved on.
Years later I understood why her friends didn't let her go out with me, and she also regretted listening to her friends, cos she keeps telling me am the boyfriend she never had.
We both did something wrong and never got to be with each other.
But we learnt where we made mistakes and today we are both happy in our respective relationships.
Life is a teacher, the more we live the more we learn,

I have seen ladies who ran after men with money, come to realise their folly and start evaluating what really matters, same thing with guys, some of us have treated some girls in our past with contempt and lost very good potential partners, but that doesn't mean we won't find love again.

Women are humans too and they also make wrong choices just like us guys, we should stop making it look like they are the reasons relationships are failing all around us.
Please note this down, for every girl who married the wrong guy, there is a man who married the wrong girl.

So leave the issue of women and Nigerian ladies alone,
Let's start removing the beam from our own eyes first before we start trying to correct ladies.
Let the wise women advice their kind, and the men do likewise....
Enough of this pathetic crying and whining.
The same girl that you are spending your money on is busy giving it to someone else like u.
Wise up and find the woman for u,
Even mad people have partners....... Haba
Well the OP ia apportioning Blame and at the same time counselling d ladies....I advice u go through The Post again and Read new meanings into It...
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by nkemmu(f): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
kulboy:
See how You just rubbished Yourself,
Ranting Rubbish...all you know Best is how To swear....
The Op is specifically referring to Your likes...take a cue from d write up...it would go a long way in reforming you. Ex-Con, Bloody Illiterate. Facked up Tranny.

chaii,sorry ehhh.i wasnt aware you re just a kid.just checked your profile pix.so sorry.tot i was exchanging words with an adult like mua.ndoo nnam.scolding babies in public forums like nl is never part of me.no tell your mama for me mbok.gudnyt
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Kelvinj(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkemmu:

eyaah see aspiring made man.bushman.wealthy men dont talk like this woman
lol sorry I can't rant words with u cos am more than that but from the way u talk u definitely lack so real home training...was reading ur other thread abt how I've been dumped by ever man who I've dated, I can clearly tell why now...all u need is some counseling cos if u need 2 settle down u need 2 learn how 2 be in a relationship cos ur mouth doesn't do u any good. A word is a enough for the wise, the earlier the better.
dasparrow:

Wow ur in the wrong section.... I don't know were ur from but seriously Nigerians have more successful marriages than any western country....so if u couldn't keep ur marriage due 2 u weren't good enough I don't know who's 2 blame than coming here and venting ur anger on us
Kingsleyinfo:
Really?
If u think this is a nice write up, then Nigeria must be the most developed country in the world.....
If ladies are to take a cue from this write up I wonder where guys would be taking a cue from...

Why do we like blaming others for our own incompetence...?

The worst part is I don't just get ur point of argument cos that's an open letter, it never said ladies should marry poor guys.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by kulboy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkemmu:

chaii,sorry ehhh.i wasnt aware you re just a kid.just checked your profile pix.so sorry.tot i was exchanging words with an adult like mua.ndoo nnam.scolding babies in public forums like nl is never part of me.no tell your mama for me mbok.gudnyt
Nkemumu Your pathetic...wouldn't like to waste words on You...u aint worth it...Go get ur sorry self Reformed...Think like a woman and not a Punanny tongue
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by oladayo042: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lol @ carpenter
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by kingbru(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
Good one!!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by bosun11(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
U'damn correct wit dat msg.ladies ough to knw its nt abt gettin d guy wit all d cheddaz in marriage but ant finding "happiness".thumbs up bro!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by haruna1970(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kelvinj: [b]
Letter To Nigerian Ladies

Dear ladies, Firstly, if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age it's simply because you are looking for a perfect man. Something might be wrong with you. Now, check your propaganda

Magazine tells you that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men OR there is something wrong with one African Woman? You Ladies certainly will not get into a blissful matrimony if u re always hanging out with your so call girlfriends every night at a beer palour or bar waiting for a guy to buy you a drink & take you home afterwards. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday & Saturday night does not exactly make you look like a marriage material. You want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe & dress responsibly not like a mad person.

When a man comes to you, smile & be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of ur kind of man. Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are bad & all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect! You say you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn't one good enough for you?

Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Wat’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do u want a future where you will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage.

Please don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there, believe, work ƞ pray and you will get him.

[/b]
Permit me to paste it on my blog.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by fankasibe: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2012

Dear ladies, Firstly, if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age it's simply because you are looking for a perfect man. Something might be wrong with you. Now, check your propaganda

Magazine tells you that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men OR there is something wrong with one African Woman? You Ladies certainly will not get into a blissful matrimony if u re always hanging out with your so call girlfriends every night at a beer palour or bar waiting for a guy to buy you a drink & take you home afterwards. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday & Saturday night does not exactly make you look like a marriage material. You want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe & dress responsibly not like a mad person.

When a man comes to you, smile & be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of ur kind of man. Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are bad & all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect! You say you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn't one good enough for you?

Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Wat’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do u want a future where you will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage.

Please don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there, believe, work ƞ pray and you will get him.

[/b]
u sound like a mature guy who is ready for marriage but no financial ability....i like ur style of coffession.....so help us God.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by fankasibe: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2012

[/b]
u sound like a mature guy who is ready for marriage but no financial ability....i like ur style of coffession.....so help us God.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
@Kelvin
Go back and read your letter again and u will see the mistakes in your open or closed letter or whatever it was for that matter.
Am not close to my pc I would have properly broken down your letter step by step to show u why your posts comes from a very naïve angle.

I have read and re read your post to see if maybe I could really get your point, but I still can't because its vague....
Pls can u point out the article in a magazine that says men are liars, cheats and useless..... And pls what does a marriage material look like? Is it made from cotton or wool.... Am not getting your point,
So because u are a man, she should smile, when u say hi,
If a girl has a taste of the type of guy is it now a crime? Its her choice let her be,
So from your high horse you believe that a poor man does not beat his wife? How naïve....
I can keep pointing out issues with ür letter but I wanna stop, and let you re write ür open letter. Come back when u have the right perspective on things maybe then real men will start applauding you.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Kelvinj(m): 1:02am On Aug 09, 2012
Kingsleyinfo: @Kelvin
Go back and read your letter again and u will see the mistakes in your open or closed letter or whatever it was for that matter.
Am not close to my pc I would have properly broken down your letter step by step to show u why your posts comes from a very naïve angle.

I have read and re read your post to see if maybe I could really get your point, but I still can't because its vague....
Pls can u point out the article in a magazine that says men are liars, cheats and useless..... And pls what does a marriage material look like? Is it made from cotton or wool.... Am not getting your point,
So because u are a man, she should smile, when u say hi,
If a girl has a taste of the type of guy is it now a crime? Its her choice let her be,
So from your high horse you believe that a poor man does not beat his wife? How naïve....
I can keep pointing out issues with ür letter but I wanna stop, and let you re write ür open letter. Come back when u have the right perspective on things maybe then real men will start applauding you.

SMH....i was thinking u had a point but u sound so clueless and acting like.... anyways i'll tell u again the letter didn't literally say rich men beat their wivies, if u have sense of reasoning like u claim that means actual sentence meant that what will u gain in following material things and ending up in misery(had 2 break it down for ur understanding)....real man and for the magazines ur requesting for,u can find ur answers here http://www.google.com/
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 09, 2012
Shaw007: @op. . .meHn your heAd dey dere die!!
Ladies shey Una dOn hEar!!??
See
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 09, 2012
Simple0559: [b][/b]tell tem my brother, let those who has ear hear what the spirit say to the people.
have eyes see (this is write up, not radio).

BTW which spirit are you talking about
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by leeland(m): 5:53am On Aug 09, 2012
We dnt nid to abuse 1 anoda cos d matter on ground.2 me I believe both parties r guilty as charge.I want u 2 knw dat d only perfect being is GOD.U can always groom ur partner d way u want him/her to be.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by redcliff: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2012
dasparrow:

U made some good points but u r still a FU
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Youngzedd(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2012
[b]Too many Indian movies our ladies watch this days makes them think it's in reality, which is not.

When I visited one of my brother in Lagos state He deals on foriegn and local movies and stationaries, I tell you the way ladies rush India films, I started wondering what actually is wrong with our home made movie without thinking the other side.

Indian movies has done more good than harm in our society to the extent of disorganizing the emotional feelings of our young girls if there boy friend doesn't possess those qualities in the movie.
Or not as romantic as the Indian guy they saw in the movie, that is always why they complain about Nigerian guys, without thinking if those things are REAL or NOT.

Keep on watching Indian movies and keep on waiting for a guy that possess that of the guy in Indian movie till you reach 30 years na then you go no say you be old Cargo.

Nobody be it male or female will possess all qualities you may want.

Let she that has ear hear.
[/b]
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by owendei(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2012
kulyie: Nawa o.uma don start again with ladies.una no dey taya.bfore u judge look @ urself in d mirror and perhaps look at d family section of nairaland.u people just like feeling self righteous,what of letters to d men abi na women una go dey tackle every tym? Oro yin ti sumi jare.awon alaso ju
u f*u*c*k*i*n*g a*s*s*h*o*l*e. is it abt women or abt reality? am sure u're a victim of dis. beta wake up or die runin 4rm one beer palour 2 d next n 2 different bedrooms.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by nkemmu(f): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2012
fankasibe:

kai,guy you wicked ooo but nah tru talk you talk sha.poverty has designed the boy's mentality.@kelvin,blame your dad for making you poor ode.as for my topics if your fufu filled brain will allow you notice,that was the first relationship topic i put up and i did it to get comments as a new member.for your info,i got two sweet gals happily married.my husband is soo pround of muaa.so go make money and stop complaining poverty big brother nigeria.dont bother replyn cos i wunt open this topic again.see yaa!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by owendei(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2012
Beync: Nonsense, how many of una don go learn carpenter make him for see money manage talk of marry? See. Plenty lands full every where, una fit commot mind go into agriculture na to dey carry file dey look for white collar job wey no dey. Better still dey cue for embassy dey beg for visa to obodo oyibo to go cut flowers for white man compound. Oya bring it on
wat are u sayin? face d fact now.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Beync(f): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2012
owendei: wat are u sayin? face d fact now.
face front jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did / Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos) / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.