Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies (18802 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Decryptor(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2012
@Nkemmu, u just claimed here that you are happily married and that you have "two sweet lovely girls" for your hubby? How come you started a thread/topic titled: "The lady every man will want to marry" and berated yourself that you are looking forward to settle down but every relationship you enter breaks down cos u r "Hot headed". U started this thread on 29 July last month! Culd it be tht u found a man,got married to him & had 2kids in the space of just 11 days? Or r u just one big pathetic liar?

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by tushbobo(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2012
Don't we guys love beautiful ladies and prefer them over ugly ones?? So what's wrong in Ladies wanting to be with a well to do guy?? Ladies of nowadays don't wanna hear 'the future is bright'.What they want is 'the future is here'.That's their choice and I don't even a letter as long as the book of lamentations can change that because women naturally love men who can meet all their needs.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Olami1224: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2012
Kelvinj: [b]
Letter To Nigerian Ladies

Dear ladies, Firstly, if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age it's simply because you are looking for a perfect man. Something might be wrong with you. Now, check your propaganda

Magazine tells you that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men OR there is something wrong with one African Woman? You Ladies certainly will not get into a blissful matrimony if u re always hanging out with your so call girlfriends every night at a beer palour or bar waiting for a guy to buy you a drink & take you home afterwards. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday & Saturday night does not exactly make you look like a marriage material. You want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe & dress responsibly not like a mad person.

When a man comes to you, smile & be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of ur kind of man. Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are bad & all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect! You say you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn't one good enough for you?

Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Wat’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do u want a future where you will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage.

Please don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there, believe, work ƞ pray and you will get him.

[/b]

!Thunmbs up for you smiley......20 yrs back; when i look at the whole issue, Men were not wise then, but Nigerians guys are now wiser than i can imagine. Ladies this is a very good advise, tell your frendz you know them let them change, cos na una dey suffer am pass at the END.

Thank you for the post!

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Oxone(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2012
its stereotypes like "all men are dogs" & "all ladies are gold diggers" that ensures the vicious cycle of deceit between guys & ladies continues. one thing i've learnt over time is to never generalize/assume & to give everyone the benefit of doubt cos we sometimes find the best people in unexpected places. just my 2 cent

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by temi4fash(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=kiviglomi]@ 190

: Not sure you have anything faminine in your life. must you come out here (public) and display your non- chalant, stupid upbringing, no brain and illitrate behaviour? Gosh, you irritate me. shut up and let's have a civilised discussion here if you don't have what to say, big for nothing fool.

una dai fight before
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Obinoscopy(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2012
All men are cheats (excluding myself), but some are more cheats than the other wink

So ladies beware; I got ur back anyways cool
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Sike(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2012
Sad but very true!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Truckpusher(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
nkemmu: Men sef una don see ladies finish.wetin?must every lady marry?nah una dey picture des marriage like say nah heaven.now even ten year old gal won marry because of the way men dem dey yap spinters wey nova marry.the ones wey marry sm just won fulfil righteousness no be say dem happy for der.wetin?make una see life outside marriage nah!aaah!! See how ladies dey trow derselvs on men cos dey won marry.desperation everywere.children pregnancy everywer no be adult again.haba e don do abeg.we get oda aspects to in life aside marriage nah.our children no dey read now.primary one piki won get boyfriend same to the small boys.none won invent new tins or theories for life.una no dey see inteligent oyibo children?even if dem don spoil but dem get sometin for their brain. relationship everywere...we get technology,fashion,entreprenuer,carreer etc to improve on.no be only marriage nw aby dey go carry the husband go heaven?i don dey vex seffff.mcheeew!lazy marriage obsessed nigerians.
...Don't try to console yourself,i know your a spinster almost hitting ur late 30s and you don't believe what ur seeing(everybody dun run abi?,,, grin grin grin grin)...i really think you should use more of your time to encourage the younger ones instead of attacking the institution of marriage,i know that all marriages are not always rosy but there is nothing that hurts more like being single when your long overdue...believe me, it kills you from the inside.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
nkemmu: Men sef una don see ladies finish.wetin?must every lady marry?nah una dey picture des marriage like say nah heaven.now even ten year old gal won marry because of the way men dem dey yap spinters wey nova marry.the ones wey marry sm just won fulfil righteousness no be say dem happy for der.wetin?make una see life outside marriage nah!aaah!! See how ladies dey trow derselvs on men cos dey won marry.desperation everywere.children pregnancy everywer no be adult again.haba e don do abeg.we get oda aspects to in life aside marriage nah.our children no dey read now.primary one piki won get boyfriend same to the small boys.none won invent new tins or theories for life.una no dey see inteligent oyibo children?even if dem don spoil but dem get sometin for their brain. relationship everywere...we get technology,fashion,entreprenuer,carreer etc to improve on.no be only marriage nw aby dey go carry the husband go heaven?i don dey vex seffff.mcheeew!lazy marriage obsessed nigerians.

E be like say age don dey tell on u well well o!
I sure say u go don clock 36 sha... grin
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by kaiye007: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
nyere84: wit this ur comment..., I HATE U, witout knwing whom u re. Hw can u generalize all ladies luv moni?? Wat of a lady dat dated a guy 4 one nd half yrs, witout demanding 4 a penny 4 one day, because she has a job she is doing. Yet, he broke her hrt, he left her nd got married to a girl 4rm a wealthy home.(just because of money) Now, wat we will tell d guy?? Wat will u call him??
Gold digger
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Kelvinj(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
nkemmu:

kai,guy you wicked ooo but nah tru talk you talk sha.poverty has designed the boy's mentality.@kelvin,blame your dad for making you poor ode.as for my topics if your fufu filled brain will allow you notice,that was the first relationship topic i put up and i did it to get comments as a new member.for your info,i got two sweet gals happily married.my husband is soo pround of muaa.so go make money and stop complaining poverty big brother nigeria.dont bother replyn cos i wunt open this topic again.see yaa!
LOL oh ok u were seeking attention so u had 2 lie...and now ur displaying ur real self and lying abt been married but ur first comment must showed that ur not. Well go learn hoe 2 lie more cos u just new in it. LMAO @ u involving my dad already
fankasibe:
u sound like a mature guy who is ready for marriage but no financial ability....i like ur style of coffession.....so help us God.

Nice try bro but am doing good and FYI am happily married
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
Oxone: its stereotypes like "all men are dogs" & "all ladies are gold diggers" that ensures the vicious cycle of deceit between guys & ladies continues. one thing i've learnt over time is to never generalize/assume & to give everyone the benefit of doubt cos we sometimes find the best people in unexpected places. just my 2 cent
@ Kelvin pls read the first line of this post and u will see why I don't consider your write up sensible enough.
You are writing an open letter to Nigerian ladies, assuming that you know the reasons why they have not gotten married,
Asking why they don't want a carpenter for a husband,
Bla bla bla...
Like someone said don't we guys generally get attracted to beautiful ladies? Why should a girl who prefers a successful man be seen as wrong.
It is her damn choice to make, stop whining about it.
There are numerous reasons why a woman might not get married ontime, its diverse and it differs from woman to another.
Being rich or poor doesn't change the abusive nature of any man....
Please read and re read my first post and see what I said about relationship in general. Cos I can see u carefully avoided that post.

Nigerian ladies like the guys are a product of their environment.
We should stop blaming them for how they are and take responsibilities for our own actions.
Just as women run after succesful guys isn't that how we guys run after very pretty women.
Maybe u should write an open letter to guys also and for pete's sake stop generalizing... This is a public forum for crying out loud......
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by toria1980(f): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
this Africa mentality sucks.
what does article 1 & 3 of the universal declaration of human right says

if someone choose to live their life and u don't like it... go hug transformer grin

i mean there are 1001 other girls out their whose life style suit ur kind... go make ur choice tongue tongue tongue

@kelvin. you spend ya time studying women u ill never graduate grin grin grin

how is it ethically justified that women must do all to pleasing men.. undecided undecided

then where is it written in the Bible that all women must marry

screw you kelvin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
toria1980: this Africa mentality sucks.
what does article 1 & 3 of the universal declaration of human right says

if someone choose to live their life and u don't like it... go hug transformer grin

i mean there are 1001 other girls out their whose life style suit ur kind... go make ur choice tongue tongue tongue

@kelvin. you spend ya time studying women u ill never graduate grin grin grin

how is it ethically justified that women must do all to pleasing men.. undecided undecided

then where is it written in the Bible that all women must marry

screw you kelvin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

No hating pls...we are all entitled to our diverse opinions.
Why u dey insult d guy na?
I dey suspect say you go don clock 38!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by bukatyne(f): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
@OP: i like ur thoughtfulness towards Nigerian Ladies. however, just read several posts on NL where men defend d cheating of other men saying dat 'it's normal for men to cheat' etc and you would see where women get the idea that all men cheat. read the threads where men treat women like BS and u'll see why women are looking for the perfect man. check around and see how men dump wives who suffered wit them and marry young sweet 18 when they have arrived and u'll see why women want to marry rich men. although, i agree wit some of ur other pts. so men have a lot of things to do. the men that don't cheat, advice d ones that cheat. d ones that treat women like queens, talk to those that treat women like BS. those that appreciate women that support them when they lack, fish out those that dump them when they've arrived. so dear OP, if u want to see women change, u men need to step up ur game.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Abejimico(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
Kelvinj: [b]
Letter To Nigerian Ladies

Dear ladies, Firstly, if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age it's simply because you are looking for a perfect man. Something might be wrong with you. Now, check your propaganda

Magazine tells you that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men OR there is something wrong with one African Woman? You Ladies certainly will not get into a blissful matrimony if u re always hanging out with your so call girlfriends every night at a beer palour or bar waiting for a guy to buy you a drink & take you home afterwards. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday & Saturday night does not exactly make you look like a marriage material. You want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe & dress responsibly not like a mad person.

When a man comes to you, smile & be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of ur kind of man. Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are bad & all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect! You say you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn't one good enough for you?

Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Wat’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do u want a future where you will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage.

Please don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there, believe, work ƞ pray and you will get him.

[/b]

You are just too correct man, LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, hope u girls are reading this koko tips, make una learn ooooooo
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by jarkata(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
Guys nowadays don't approach ladies for marriage but only to satisfy their sexual urge and promiscuity but dump dem at their 30s and go for another fresh teen under 20s.guys don't want marriage with e go better,most guys are not doing well,no gud job
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by purplekayc(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2012
AmBeautiful: agreed! but you guys self no dey try!

How nah angry
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by africaeagle(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2012
most ladies are lookin 4 guys dat have money na only ur mouth suger dey sweet?
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by africaeagle(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2012
most ladies are lookin 4 guys dat have money na only ur mouth suger dey sweet? Wetting dey sweet u Still dey sweet others too if the guy no hold and the girl hold na crime? Why are u deminding what u 4 sure know u can't afford from someone who u know he can't also so afford it? If he no get make u self give am make una smile together.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2012
@the poster @ all, the post is very good and i love it so well, She that have an ear let her hear.

BUT I WANT TO POINT OUT ONETNING. " GUYS MUST THETRAP CATCHTHE FISH" GIRLS DRESS TO KILL TO ATTRACT YOU AND YOU KEPT ON PATRONIZING THEM. THE DECENT ONE YOU CALLED THEM TIMID AND "MGBEKE"
WHEN A GIRL DRESSES AND SETTING TRAP FOR THE GUYS THE GUYS BECOME THE MEAT AND FELL TO THE TRAP. AND YET THEY WILL STILL GO BACK. TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THEM, EXHIBIT SELFCONTROL, STOP PATRONISING THEM.
SOME GUYS WILL EVEN GET MAD ON THEIR HIL FRIEND WHEN THEY DRESS DECENT. LET US STPO DECEIVING OURSELF. YOU MAY SAY DEVIL TEMPTS YOU , BUTREMEMBER DEVIL WUILL ONLY TEMPT YOU WITH WHATYUO DESIRE.

I ONCE WAS ADVICING A GIRL THAT SHE DRESSESSO WILD. SHETOLD ME THAT HER BOYFRIEND LOVES IT, THAT IS WHY SHE DRESSESS LIKE THAT. AND MOST OF THE CLOTH HE BOUGHT IT. GUYS STOP CRITISIZING THEM, YOU CAUSE.
REPENT AND BE YE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by MrOldskoolJP(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
Kingsleyinfo: @topic
I beg to differ with the content of your letter.
Firstly we men need to stop whining about women being materialistic,
We must understand that our culture and society has shaped the way we view issues.
In everyday relationships we see this same circle repeat itself.
Who amongst us guys would not prefer to hang out with a wealthy uncle, friend, or accomplished dude,
Who amongst us will not prefer to be friends with dangotes' son or be best friends with the presidents nephew,
Amongst us guys, isn't it true that the more successful a friend is the more attracted you are to them?
Who amongst us will be attracted to a guy who from a distance seems like he has nothing to offer us as a friend.
Let's face reality friendship and relationships of today are simply geared towards what one can get, while he can get it.
Very few relationships either male or female are targeted towards personality, rather its always about what I can get.
How many of us care about character when choosing friends, how often do we consider credibility, and integrity in making choices of relationships,
The truth is that when a relationship doesn't develop through the normal cycle, distrust, manipulations, and counter accusations become the other of the day.

When I was little I had friends who will only visit me when there was electricity... So we could play video games, others will come around because there was always free food, people become friends for different reasons.
So its the society we live in that has made girls to look like good diggers, because most times its all about the Benjamin.

The day I decided to choose my friends by their attitude, that was the day I started having great friends.
So please guys we should stop being pathetic about girls being materialistic, if we guys were any better then relationships would not be failing right left and center.....
Just because society doesn't judge us when we pick our friends by what they are rather than who they are doesn't mean the ladies have done something wrong
They re only learning to adapt to an ever changing environment albeit, in the wrong way.

Getting married isn't a yard stick to judge how wonderful a lady is,
Neither does being a good girl translates into being a good wife.
You and I as men are part of the problem,
We no longer see dignity in sticking to one partner, we run after any woman that holds our fancy just because, we have some extra cash to throw around, then we whine about materialistic women.....
The world is the way it is, our system have built women up to be dependent,
The solution lies in each of us
MEN.... Be real and appreciate who u have
WOMEN..... Be content with what u have and can afford. U don't need a man to be successful,
Marriage is meant for companionship, and untill u find that companion don't settle for anything less....

@op
Sorry if I veered off topic a bit,
But to solve any problem
One must firstly understand it....

All the best.

Jeezzz dis guy na woman born I so? Wat a wonderful epistle,am swayed! I wish I knew u in person,I 4 dash u my sister(s) make I mari cos UR HEAD DEY THERE SURELY!! Big ups bro n may ur wisdom continue 2 multiply
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Cuddlemii: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2012
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage / Double Dating - Right or Wrong? / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.