Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99004 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2012
honeric01:

not hard either, pick 6 pairs n trade them targeting 5 pips per trade. Use 0.05 lot and u need just 10 trades per day. Not a must all of them must close in profit but make sure your green is more than red. Just trade a plan that you have.

Bro you are not talking to a pro in forex. I will try my best.

bendazum: @efe22 What broker gave you 100 dollars?1 standard lot is 10 dollars a pip position,right?Does the broker accept liberty?Does it mean that after completing 10 S.LOTS in 20 business days,the money is yours?Pls I need answers.I can even assist you with my EU trade calls next week.

It is ACFX but promo has ended. I think I was graced enough to be partaker of the bonus having missed their first call 2 weeks ago. Yes you must trade 10 standard lot total for the profit and $100 to be yours. NO they don't accept LR. Please just keep your EU calls coming this week. I think most traders here are beneficiaries (bonus) too. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
unclenna: gud talk. Yesterday i spent 4hrs studying my chart and reading. And last 9th i slept around 3am cos i was reading and researching. Thatz what helps to keep you strong and better in this business.
gr8, u r not alone bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
lari03: Please if you are new to forex trading hope you are following infofirst's advice on the first page, knowledge when applied is power so get it and use it,am reading also, so you guys read, its not enough to trade based on other people's alerts get to understand how and why.

When u r done n have a good understanding of the stuff, just hint me n i will tell u some thing.

The good part of it is that wen u r able to finally unlock the secret in this business,u will also discover that technical analysis has a way of getting set for whatever fundamental has got to offer. so u will feel relieved.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
Pls house, i dont know,am i on track or too slow with this acfx bonus of a tin as per d trading conditions, after 2 weeks of trading, i v only traded 1.9lots and have made additional $186.24 on the $100.

I actually intend to make the highest amount i can up till this friday n then try to cover d remaining lots for next week by just opening n closing wen d mkt is very quite.

i need to trade more this week on d acct.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
infofirst:

When u r done n have a good understanding of the stuff, just hint me n i will tell u some thing.

The good part of it is that wen u r able to finally unlock the secret in this business,u will also discover that technical analysis has a way of getting set for whatever fundamental has got to offer. so u will feel relieved.
guess you said something,or someone in the last season that 'forex is like every other normal thing, once you master it,it becomes easy just like everything else'
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
unclenna: Let us consider the money management system first.......what is the Risk: Reward Ratio of the system, and the time frame it uses. Am asking this because of the bold phrase above....I must confess you are really trying

Risk to reward is 1:10 grin grin grin grin grin
that one is not a problem smiley
BUT i need to build an EA on it, and run the EA , H4 timeframe
any no problem, just completed a visual trade simulator and it lost 16 trades last year and won about 158
Will keep you guys posted, on the EA, just contacted my programmer friend and he is building it
it if he cant successfully build and EA i guess i will have to be waking up at night to place the trade and go back to sleep cheesy cheesy, not bad for about 100$ daily.
Its based on Divergences, Market makers move the forex market , so divergences spot places and time when the market start moving in another direction, and these take place everyday at a particular time 4 months of development, bought my Live market simulator last week for 300$, for the test run and i guess it is the best investment i ever made apart from my efforts on reading, the day you understand news and price action, the moon is your limit in forex grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
lari03: guess you said something,or someone in the last season that 'forex is like every other normal thing, once you master it,it becomes easy just like everything else'

am not sure i did n may be someone else did.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
infofirst: Pls house, i dont know,am i on track or too slow with this acfx bonus of a tin as per d trading conditions, after 2 weeks of trading, i v only traded 1.9lots and have made additional $186.24 on the $100.

I actually intend to make the highest amount i can up till this friday n then try to cover d remaining lots for next week by just opening n closing wen d mkt is very quite.

i need to trade more thou this week on d acct.
honestly,lol you are on the way, but you need to be prepared to trade more, this their promo has me looking for trades morning afternoon or midnight

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
lari03: honestly,lol you are on the way, but you need to be prepared to trade more, this their promo has me looking for trades morning afternoon or midnight
God on my side n i will try n trade more n i hope to be glue to my trading set up more this week to do more. thanx man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
Am working on something close to what Rozayx5 is doing with au, mine is simpler wait for UJ to go up within its weekly range and sell, its worked for two weeks but looking at the weekly chart on friday morning there was a candlestick formation called the tristar(three dojis) though it later changed into a bearish candlestick. the formation if it had closed that way is a rare reversal pattern. so Uj may soon head higher, but my trades were sell when price rises during the asian session and the t.p is usually hit during the london session, like 20 pips or so depending on the daily movement,tp is always at a pivot level, either the pivot point or s1
2ndly I noticed Au is leading the bull pack, during the american session if you can spot when the bull pressure has subsided,counter-trend trading is so simple and the pair drops like 30-40 pips from its daily high.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2012
Lovers of Currency Strength Meter by Henry Liu read this:
Due to the growing number of users of our Currency Strength
Meter 3.0, we've decided to increase our server capacity in
order to provide better user experience. The update is
mandatory as previous versions of CSM (3.0.5 and below) will
cease to work at the end of this week (August 12, 2012).

Please take a quick minute and update your CSM, you should
be able to install the new version on top of your current
version. Please visit CSM Official site and download the
latest version (3.0.6)...

http://www.currencystrengthmeter.com/

May the pips continue to be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
jamace: Lovers of Currency Strength Meter by Henry Liu read this:

May the pips continue to be with you.
true,have upgraded mine also, it stopped working on wednesday so I had to upgrade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
1 TRADE A DAY KEEPS THE MARGIN CALL AWAY grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WAHALA DEY FOR BROKERS, MY CUTLASS IS GETTING SHARPER BY THE DAY grin grin grin grin\

DReaming of making long term money in forex without knowing the foundations forex is like jumping into the PAcific Ocean without knowing how to swim cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
this is a picture of my pipping ground, the 1st tri-star is below the label, the 2nd is above the label though its not quite perfect, as I explained above.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
lari03: this is a picture of my pipping ground, the 1st tri-star is below the label, the 2nd is above the label though its not quite perfect, as I explained above.
thumb up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2012
smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
rozayx5: 1 TRADE A DAY KEEPS THE MARGIN CALL AWAY grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WAHALA DEY FOR BROKERS, MY CUTLASS IS GETTING SHARPER BY THE DAY grin grin grin grin\

DReaming of making long term money in forex without knowing the foundations forex is like jumping into the PAcific Ocean without knowing how to swim cheesy cheesy cheesy
No turn to Odiaero here o. Just an advice.... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
rozayx5:

Risk to reward is 1:10 grin grin grin grin grin
that one is not a problem smiley
BUT i need to build an EA on it, and run the EA , H4 timeframe
any no problem, just completed a visual trade simulator and it lost 16 trades last year and won about 158
Will keep you guys posted, on the EA, just contacted my programmer friend and he is building it
it if he cant successfully build and EA i guess i will have to be waking up at night to place the trade and go back to sleep cheesy cheesy, not bad for about 100$ daily.
Its based on Divergences, Market makers move the forex market , so divergences spot places and time when the market start moving in another direction, and these take place everyday at a particular time 4 months of development, bought my Live market simulator last week for 300$, for the test run and i guess it is the best investment i ever made apart from my efforts on reading, the day you understand news and price action, the moon is your limit in forex grin grin
Why spend that much on live market simulator.......you should have alerted me to give it to you free......I got mine free online.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
lari03: this is a picture of my pipping ground, the 1st tri-star is below the label, the 2nd is above the label though its not quite perfect, as I explained above.

I like this, we are gradually moving to no indicator status grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, NASDAQ on nairaland or New york stock exchange, or should i call it Nairaland forex change grin grin grin grin grin

No shaking guys at 10pm today instaforex platform starts moving again, more PIPS to be made smiley smiley smiley
As long as everyone is business minded ,Margin Calls will soon be a thing of the past in this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
*hanging out in romance section. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Well greetings to everyone in the house.From my EU Fundamental analysis for Monday,market is BULLISH BIASED for EU.I will make my trade call at the right time. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
rozayx5:

I like this, we are gradually moving to no indicator status grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, NASDAQ on nairaland or New york stock exchange, or should i call it Nairaland forex change grin grin grin grin grin

No shaking guys at 10pm today instaforex platform starts moving again, more PIPS to be made smiley smiley smiley
As long as everyone is business minded ,Margin Calls will soon be a thing of the past in this thread cheesy cheesy
AMEN!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
unclenna: No turn to Odiaero here o. Just an advice.... cool
can you please tell me what happened to ODiearo, i dont know much about him, did he drown in PIPS or PIPS attacked him ins his pip hunt lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
GU MONDAY 13th Aug 2012 OUTLOOK
Friday trading for GU pair ended with a late bullish turn. The week ahead shows possible upward movement of GU as the bullish factors are still intact for this pair.

HOW WE WILL TRADE THIS PAIR AT MARKET OPEN ON MONDAY
1) We will wait for the market to retrace to the 1 hr 21-EMA. Any possible upward move after the candle touches the EMA will result to bullish entry for 40pips.

2) But if the candle breaks the 1hr 21-EMA, We will place a SELL trade for 40pips take profit.

In any direction the market price moves tomorrow we are sure of our pips.....Have a nice trading day ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
unclenna: GU MONDAY 13th Aug 2012 OUTLOOK
Friday trading for GU pair ended with a late bullish turn. The week ahead shows possible upward movement of GU as the bullish factors are still intact for this pair.

HOW WE WILL TRADE THIS PAIR AT MARKET OPEN ON MONDAY
1) We will wait for the market to retrace to the 1 hr 21-EMA. Any possible upward move after the candle touches the EMA will result to bullish entry for 40pips.

2) But if the candle breaks the 1hr 21-EMA, We will place a SELL trade for 40pips take profit.

In any direction the market price moves tomorrow we are sure of our pips.....Have a nice trading day ahead.
this analysis is not complete. There are certain things that most be accomplish before you take trade 1 or 2.....Just tired of typing.... angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
unclenna: Let us consider the money management system first.......what is the Risk: Reward Ratio of the system, and the time frame it uses. Am asking this because of the bold phrase above....I must confess you are really trying

Great!...nice work...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
‘The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.’,Making 20pips @ $10 each and losing 5 @ $10 each is still a profitable deal. Happi trading week pals

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
infofirst:

pls can u also disclose it to me too..i ve done some readings on the topics too...i ll appreciate ur mentoring contribution....email to topex103@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
great minds are at work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
new week on the prowl, may our plans be tradeable and green pips filled!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
honeric01: new week on the prowl, may our plans be tradeable and green pips filled!
Amen bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.