Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (98993 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
honeric01: new week on the prowl, may our plans be tradeable and green pips filled!

amen!>..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
Market opens!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ItGeek(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
infofirst: ‘The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.’,Making 20pips @ $10 each and losing 5 @ $10 each is still a profitable deal. Happi trading week pals

five star Quote,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 3:27am On Aug 13, 2012
unclenna: GU MONDAY 13th Aug 2012 OUTLOOK
Friday trading for GU pair ended with a late bullish turn. The week ahead shows possible upward movement of GU as the bullish factors are still intact for this pair.

HOW WE WILL TRADE THIS PAIR AT MARKET OPEN ON MONDAY
1) We will wait for the market to retrace to the 1 hr 21-EMA. Any possible upward move after the candle touches the EMA will result to bullish entry for 40pips.

2) But if the candle breaks the 1hr 21-EMA, We will place a SELL trade for 40pips take profit.

In any direction the market price moves tomorrow we are sure of our pips.....Have a nice trading day ahead.
OPERATION 40PIPS PER DAY cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 3:36am On Aug 13, 2012
Now this is my trade idea for Monday being today.Earlier on I pointed out that market was BULLISH biased for EU.See below for my trade plan.

I placed a buy stop on EU @ 1.2310 ST is 1.2280 while TP is 1.2390.Let's see how it pans out.May the pips be with us.Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Hegeria: 3:52am On Aug 13, 2012
Trading from my iPad is not as fun as I thought, just installed the app, looks normal, few indicators, but you can't do much on it as I thought, cheers and good morning house as a new week of red news which will bring green pips grin
@rozayx5 , thanks for the time, your contributions on this thread both offline and online are, tried your number after you left KFC, cud not reach you. Can we meet at golden gate restaurant today, call then we fix a time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2012
infofirst: Oh, still woke up as a newbie today but hope to learn sometin sha.for eu,on d 4h tf eu must move up to 1.2380 atleast b4 down continue and d 15tf says it has to go down till 1.2262/66 n least 1.225x.

The 1.2380 no be straight line oh, there will be many action n reactions at different levels and daily says eu must visit 1.2133 also, but as u know, d higher d tf,d more the waiting, so, 1.2133 might not be today cos as i v stated, 4tf gave d up for eu to 1.2380 yesterday n 15tf intercepted d price at 1.2322 that eu need to visit 1.226x/1.225x region first, so each time frame play out n we see different action and reaction n patience needed.

So, with this, i mean,with these few reasons out of many, even if i loss a trade, it definately must be a trade worth it cos i v a reason for taking it and at the end,if i loose,it will only give me d opportunity to identify my weak point n do better some other time.

To my fellow newbies, i say Good morning n happi pipsy day ahead, for d pro, same same.

Is somebody getting any sense in this nonsense?

The time is right for d journey to the bold message above, Plan ur trade n trade ur plan, happi pipping day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2012
infofirst:

The time is right for d journey to the bold message above, Plan ur trade n trade ur plan, happi pipping day.
Am not expecting much moves in the market today because of few high impact news......but anyhow we are waiting....Rumor may still push the market... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2012
unclenna: Am not expecting much moves in the market today because of few high impact news......but anyhow we are waiting....Rumor may still push the market... grin

noted n thanx.True talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2012
for those that want to sell EU you may start to sell at the close of this current 1hr candle if it closes bearish but for now am not trading EU...... embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2012
Friday trading for GU pair ended with a late bullish turn. The week ahead shows possible upward movement of GU as the bullish factors are still intact for this pair.

1) We will wait for the market to retrace to the 1 hr 21-EMA. Any possible upward move after the candle touches the EMA will result to bullish entry for 40pips.

2) But if the candle breaks the 1hr 21-EMA, We will place a SELL trade for 40pips take profit.

In any direction the market price moves tomorrow we are sure of our pips.....Have a nice trading day ahead.
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by methodman(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2012
For Gold traders...be prepared o sell. Gold might drop till 1605 region today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2012
Undecided yet for the majors just doing the watch game for now.

Good morning all...may the pips be with us all the week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2012
endfx1: Undecided yet for the majors just doing the watch game for now.

Good morning all...may the pips be with us all the week
TRUE TALK...........I will trade as stated below:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2012
unclenna: TRUE TALK...........I will trade as stated below:

Still waiting no trade yet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2012

Base on no: 1 am placing a buy-stop @ 1.56771,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2012
Patience is a virtue, happy trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by X3n(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2012
G'morn my elders. I appretiate all u guys post and analysis, its rili helping in challenging the newbies like me to believ that this forex market can be analysed, it all depends on the interpretation of what the market is telling u. This is my own newbie position of the market today. EU is bearish, but I think it may be attempting a reversal, I vote for trend contnuation, so I'll be looking to go bearish once it goes down beyond the 1.2268 point. am targeting 10pips.
For Au, its bullish, so I'll go up @ any significant low, my eyes re on 1.0534. then for UJ, am still waiting no clear directions yet, but I may go up if the current support on the 1hr tf holds.
pls constructive criticism of these views are highly welcomed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2012
bendazum: Now this is my trade idea for Monday being today.Earlier on I pointed out that market was BULLISH biased for EU.See below for my trade plan.

I placed a buy stop on EU @ 1.2310 ST is 1.2280 while TP is 1.2390.Let's see how it pans out.May the pips be with us.Cheers!

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by beejaay: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2012
X3n: G'morn my elders. I appretiate all u guys post and analysis, its rili helping in challenging the newbies like me to believ that this forex market can be analysed, it all depends on the interpretation of what the market is telling u. This is my own newbie position of the market today. EU is bearish, but I think it may be attempting a reversal, I vote for trend contnuation, so I'll be looking to go bearish once it goes down beyond the 1.2268 point. am targeting 10pips.
For Au, its bullish, so I'll go up @ any significant low, my eyes re on 1.0534. then for UJ, am still waiting no clear directions yet, but I may go up if the current support on the 1hr tf holds.
pls constructive criticism of these views are highly welcomed.
bros if you are targeting 10pips in the market, you shouldnt bother yourself much with the market direction/trend. all you need to do is look for when price is in exhaustive point on any higher timeframe and go back to 5min/1min to initialise your trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by X3n(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2012
beejaay:
bros if you are targeting 10pips in the market, you shouldnt bother yourself much with the market direction/trend. all you need to do is look for when price is in exhaustive point on any higher timeframe and go back to 5min/1min to initialise your trade.
noted sir, I'll look into that. tnx v.much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2012
Good days fellow traders... Am so vexing now. My USB ports on my suddenly stopped working yesterday. I have done all i could and have equally gone to technicians, all to no avail. I use USB modem to browse on my laptop and so am out of internet/trading. Plz if any1 knows how i can solve this problem should plz help me out cos i have tried all i could. Right now am browsing with my phone. More pips to you all. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2012
infofirst: Oh, still woke up as a newbie today but hope to learn sometin sha.for eu,on d 4h tf eu must move up to 1.2380 atleast b4 down continue and d 15tf says it has to go down till 1.2262/66 n least 1.225x.

The 1.2380 no be straight line oh, there will be many action n reactions at different levels and daily says eu must visit 1.2133 also, but as u know, d higher d tf,d more the waiting, so, 1.2133 might not be today cos as i v stated, 4tf gave d up for eu to 1.2380 yesterday n [b]15tf intercepted d price at 1.2322 [/b]that eu need to visit 1.226x/1.225x region first, so each time frame play out n we see different action and reaction n patience needed.

So, with this, i mean,with these few reasons out of many, even if i loss a trade, it definately must be a trade worth it cos i v a reason for taking it and at the end,if i loose,it will only give me d opportunity to identify my weak point n do better some other time.

To my fellow newbies, i say Good morning n happi pipsy day ahead, for d pro, same same.

Is somebody getting any sense in this nonsense?

This 1.2322 again?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2012
Once eu brk 1.2322, the 1.2380 n then 1.2394/5 will be easy flow once 1.2333 brks to confirm it isn't a false brk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2012
The Hamyar signal generator has generated a buy and sell signal @BUY @1.23834 and SELL @1.23733 and looking at the current EU price @1.23227 that means we have a one way to follow b`cos 1.23733 and 1.23834 are both above the current price so this is a BUY signal so you can buy now and 1st TP @1.23904 2nd TP @1.24041 3rd TP @1.24964 the reviser after 1st TP @1.23904 we will SELL @1.23733

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
^^^^^OBOY EH! Na car race? LWKMD4H!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
based on my earlier ABC system, 25 pips on EU grin grin grin grin grin, am closing the trade and taking a break men..

then another SELL signal i did not trade though, , simple pips daily for a newbie like me wink

simple isnt it, add BBands with the settings i discussed, put on your DDFX system and your good to go, once major and Bull bear is red and a newcandle closes below the break out of the band your sell shud be riding high, vice versa for a buy signal,

NOT=E DONT FOLLOW WHEN A HIGH IMPACT NEWS IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED

Get your CSM to know when and read your forex factory calendar well, i think all the resources and efforts of traders on this thread is enough to get everyone moving fine, its not about systems but your emotions to follow the system, if i may be corrected?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
bendazum: Now this is my trade idea for Monday being today.Earlier on I pointed out that market was BULLISH biased for EU.See below for my trade plan.

I am closing this trade on or before 3:00 pm today whether target is reached or not.Greed is not a virtue in forex trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by X3n(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
I just target to make 7% of my account every day. so that by the end of the month I wuld have doubled my account. that way, I dont aim high, but with time I steadily grow my account. seriously, I think forex should not be ur only or main means of income, its better if its a ready suppliment, with dat approach, u will reduce stress from urself. done for 2day, goten my 7%. where is odiaro?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by X3n(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5: based on my earlier ABC system, 25 pips on EU grin grin grin grin grin, am closing the trade and taking a break men..

then another SELL signal i did not trade though, , simple pips daily for a newbie like me wink

simple isnt it, add BBands with the settings i discussed, put on your DDFX system and your good to go, once major and Bull bear is red and a newcandle closes below the break out of the band your sell shud be riding high, vice versa for a buy signal,

NOT=E DONT FOLLOW WHEN A HIGH IMPACT NEWS IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED

Get your CSM to know when and read your forex factory calendar well, i think all the resources and efforts of traders on this thread is enough to get everyone moving fine, its not about systems but your emotions to follow the system, if i may be corrected?
sir, pls can u giv me the DDFX system. let me try it out. tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.